Penny for your thoughts

Penny for your thoughts

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Lolas guy

United States

#1 May 23, 2013
Where does penny johnson work? Does she have kids? What does she drive? Break it down for me!

Hayti, MO

#2 May 23, 2013
Talk to the guy she is with now. From what I'm told she doesnt work. Not sure what she drives but its always on stonewall.

Malden, MO

#3 May 24, 2013
guest wrote:
Talk to the guy she is with now. From what I'm told she doesnt work. Not sure what she drives but its always on stonewall.
I thought she moved to Piggott Ar.
Bud

United States

#4 May 24, 2013
Know who you are and you need to get over yourself ! Ok does it matter who this girl goes with or see or for that matter screws !
well

Sikeston, MO

#5 May 24, 2013
She was with my ex, Jason Morgan for like a couple days, if that. He's done been with 4 different women this month alone. What he doesn't know though, I cheated on his ass several times while with him.
jason

La Vergne, TN

#6 May 24, 2013
Well not that i care but if u did then stop texting and calling me what makes u think i did not cheat on u the probleam is i am with somethung wayyyy better then u so if u cheated plz keep doing it and leave me the fuc k alone
Just sayin

Malden, MO

#7 Jun 6, 2013
I feel sorry for any one that messing with her everyone know what she is all about, she'd sell her kids for meth
LOL

Hayti, MO

#9 Jun 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
I thought she was with Charlie Medlin.
He done his kids the same way. Gave them up for meth
United States

#10 Jun 11, 2013
Well if they are together one thing is for sure she will get what she deserves and he will get what he deserves, both are bad news! It ought to be a fun show to sit back and enjoy watching.

United States

#11 Jun 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
I thought she was with Charlie Medlin.
That's what she thinks too, truth is he is with everybody and she still sneaking across town to slum around. Trash just Trash.
Jewell

United States

#12 Jun 11, 2013
Oh everybody needs to mind their own business ! And I have you know he is not White Trash nor bad news ! If he wants to screws every Sally, Sue and whoever that's is his right does not make him white trash ! He is a Single man to do as he wants ! I know who you are saying this keep on and it's going to bite you in the ass he just didn't want you ! Used you and dump you ! As far as Penny for your thought who cares it's her choice to do it I am sure she knows what she is doing ! Leave it alone married woman you have been warned!
Jewell

United States

#13 Jun 11, 2013
Oh yes he did not give his Children up for drugs ! You people are crazy ! You need to get lives !

Hayti, MO

#17 Jun 15, 2013
he prolly does now but his dumb ass wont believe it
Shirley Temple

Dexter, MO

#20 Jun 17, 2013
You know that is not true Manowar what she turn you. Down so now you want to go making up stuf on here to try to ruin a marriage ! That's right he is not that dumb so don't you think she would be long gone ! Well she not so what does that tell you ! Not true , never been true! My lord get a life you ass!

Hayti, MO

#21 Jun 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>. He's not stupid he has to know something or atleast suspect something
WHOEVER WROTE THIS POST BETTER HOPE I DON'T FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE!!!

Hayti, MO

#22 Jun 17, 2013
Shirley Temple wrote:
You know that is not true Manowar what she turn you. Down so now you want to go making up stuf on here to try to ruin a marriage ! That's right he is not that dumb so don't you think she would be long gone ! Well she not so what does that tell you ! Not true , never been true! My lord get a life you ass!
Finally someone with some sense!!!There really are good people out there! You probably hit it on the head about him being turned down. I know this person and she DOES NOT go out on him. They are a happy married couple that evidently people aren't used to seeing.
Hmm

United States

#25 Jun 19, 2013
To answer part of it, yea she works.
LOL

United States

#26 Jun 19, 2013
Hmm wrote:
To answer part of it, yea she works.
Penny? The parking lot is all she works! Lol
Ha Ha

United States

#27 Jun 19, 2013
It looks like she's having to change teams right now since she is in the county jail. Karma got to love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawks MC cabaret 4 hr Who 14
Subway 5 hr Tony 1
Civil War History in Caruthersville (Apr '07) 5 hr Dixie 36
Courtney meth thot 11 hr Somebody told me 3
McLevains. Lazy drugs (Feb '15) 12 hr Mimi 23
Curious 18 hr Guest 8
got caught with drugs (Feb '14) 20 hr Retardo huganut 3

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance