Larry Joe Sheckell
Wondering

Sikeston, MO

#1 Aug 17, 2013
I heard he is being sent to the pin? What is it for?

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 5, 2013
child molestation
Larrys relative

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2013
Seems the boy who made the gravely false accusations has also told others that he lied. I will be contacting every organization to helf this innocent man.
While he may have broken a few laws he never has plead guilty nor will he because this is a case of a kid looking for an excuse to account for his own different lifestyle and without realizing the lives he has impacted he is hurting not only himself but my cousin who cannot fnancially afford to continue paying council. I know there has to be some group out there that can fund this for him and get him out. Larry Joe you are a good guy and we love you.
sum sick mfers

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2014
Larrys relative wrote:
Seems the boy who made the gravely false accusations has also told others that he lied. I will be contacting every organization to helf this innocent man.
While he may have broken a few laws he never has plead guilty nor will he because this is a case of a kid looking for an excuse to account for his own different lifestyle and without realizing the lives he has impacted he is hurting not only himself but my cousin who cannot fnancially afford to continue paying council. I know there has to be some group out there that can fund this for him and get him out. Larry Joe you are a good guy and we love you.
So I guess all kids were lying. He wasn't first kid to cum forward just only one that would testify. His lifestyle had nothing to do with him finally not bein scared for his life. So defend him if u want but don't bring kid into it. By the way he only got 120 for that an 7 yrs. For probation violation.
Informed

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2014
Larrys relative wrote:
The kid that testified was one of 3, and his lifestyle of him being gay has nothing to do with it he is very proud of who he is. He is a successful, attractive, and amazing person. In reality you're only hurting Larry by not making him see that he is sick. I'm very happy to hear that they did charge him, and my prayers for the familys an the victims of the abuse, and also you may need to seek therapy. If he didn't plea guilty they would have trialed him, and he would have got many many years. You have no clue what you're talking about.
Billy Bracken

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Aug 10, 2017
Informed wrote:
<quoted text>

The kid that testified was one of 3, and his lifestyle of him being gay has nothing to do with it he is very proud of who he is. He is a successful, attractive, and amazing person. In reality you're only hurting Larry by not making him see that he is sick. I'm very happy to hear that they did charge him, and my prayers for the familys an the victims of the abuse, and also you may need to seek therapy. If he didn't plea guilty they would have trialed him, and he would have got many many years. You have no clue what you're talking about.
I'm that boys farther and can't wait for the day that monster gets out.
Billy Bracken

Ash Flat, AR

#7 Aug 10, 2017
Larrys relative wrote:
You people are as sick as he is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happen to tobi 4 hr Nosey 4
pants 13 hr Zoo Man 7
Lions Den (Sep '10) 14 hr Grady Barrow 46
hospital 16 hr guest 37
Hayti Hospital (Nov '17) 18 hr Please 31
Ian wilson May 25 jazzzminee 3
Anybody know this beach whale? May 25 Guy 3

Hayti Jobs

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages