Steele, MO

#1 May 23, 2013
Your a bright young man, you can do a lot better than you are. Open your eyes and become what you once was, a hard working man, that didn't worry bout things that you shouldn't that don't worry about you.......The pain will always be there, but it will fade away....a friend.
guest 2

Piggott, AR

#2 May 24, 2013
Josh is a good guy ,he and Anthony both are. Their parents put em out at 18 and they never really got that boost to get their lifes started. At that age my parents gave me the boost I needed in order to have a pretty good life right now.

Steele, MO

#3 May 24, 2013
Im just a friend, I seen him the other day walking looking down and depressed with his wife following behind him. I just want him to be happy, and know that people care and love him. Even though he don't see them all the time or talk them anymore. That I still care. I just dont want him to give up on himself, and know things might be bad but they can always be worse, just hold on and believe things will get better just takes time. I know of Anthony but not really know him. I went to school with Josh and more know him from us younger being friends.
Old friend too

United States

#4 May 24, 2013
What happened ? Are they having troubles ? It sounds like they need an old friend .... Did someone die or what? Why would Josh give up? I would like to help!

Steele, MO

#5 May 24, 2013
Old friend too wrote:
What happened ? Are they having troubles ? It sounds like they need an old friend .... Did someone die or what? Why would Josh give up? I would like to help!
Nobody died... I just hadn't seen him in few years and I ran across him the other day and looked like something wrong like he was having a bad day. When I had went into to my aunts house, she informed me on few things that's all. Wasn't trying joke around. Or have people trying start trouble. Im just friend from school and was concerned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lions Den (Feb '08) 1 hr Rick 404
Alex Jones fans 4 hr Alex Jones 2
Tammy king 6 hr BiggsCock 1
Treva Medlin 11 hr guest 2
Loxcreen 12 hr Former 2
loxcreen remelt (Dec '09) 12 hr Intheknow 29
Elliot baker Mon Cheesehead573 1

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance