Poplar Bluff, MO

#41 Feb 15, 2013
If you don't like what is going on...GO VOTE....vote them out. That is what is wrong with this town. Get with your friends and all...GO VOTE....it is the only way it will change. You can't sit home and think "well my vote don't count anyway". If you do then it will count. Let's get Freddie to run for Mayor. He will clean it up and do it part time. No one will back talk him.
I know

United States

#42 Feb 15, 2013
Guest wrote:
She needs to. Who is the woman he's cheating with. His wife won't believe it though.
Does it really matter who she is? I dont see how either one could cheat because they work for city and somebodys always around.
I heard

Farmington, MO

#43 Feb 16, 2013
Oh they cheat. It dont matter who is around
Friend

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Feb 16, 2013
So you have saw them?

United States

#45 Feb 16, 2013
Who is them
I heard

United States

#46 Feb 16, 2013
Terry rushing and the blonde girl he is messing with
friend

Kansas City, MO

#47 Feb 16, 2013
You people are idiots! Hahaha all this stuff on here started about him is from shelia Simpson. She's posing as different people so others will hate him. Lying bitch. Youre the one that needs to be fired.
sad

United States

#48 Feb 17, 2013
friend wrote:
wish you would get a life instead of complaining about someone better than you. looks to me like you are the pos considering you're the one speaking about him through a computer, grow a pair go complain about him to his face or to the mayor. Cause you know they actually have a life to live outside of bullshit.
I got news for y'all he's not better than anyone. They have the same problems as everyone else. He cheats on his wife, connives at his job, struggles to pay bills and has a teen daughter who is mom. Trust me he is no better than anyone!

United States

#49 Feb 17, 2013
Who is this blonde girl.

Saint Louis, MO

#50 Feb 17, 2013
Yea who
lol

United States

#51 Feb 17, 2013
Good ole Meg.! Duh

United States

#52 Feb 17, 2013
Meg who???

Saint Louis, MO

#53 Feb 18, 2013
Yea meg who

United States

#54 Feb 18, 2013
Meg who????
bastoff

Saint Louis, MO

#55 Feb 18, 2013
meghan burnham.....cleaning lady for the city....ha
friend

Caruthersville, MO

#56 Feb 18, 2013
He doesn't cheat on his wife, works hard doing his job, and I don't see why his daughter has anything to do with this. From what I see yes he does have problems with his life like everyone, but nothing like what you people say. I mean grow the hell up. You must have a pretty shitty life to be concerned with someone else's. Haha
so sad

United States

#57 Feb 19, 2013
Fact still remains...he cheating! You don't have to believe it.
friend

Caruthersville, MO

#58 Feb 19, 2013
so sad wrote:
Fact still remains...he cheating! You don't have to believe it.
. You say he is cheating but have you seen this
friend

Caruthersville, MO

#59 Feb 19, 2013
Iyou say he cheats but have you seen this?
LOL

Chillicothe, IL

#60 Feb 19, 2013
There's never going to be a change in Caruthersville and it has nothing to do with our city officials!! YOU are the problem! Find something more constructive to do with your time..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama has hurt race relations in America (Aug '14) 39 min LION 3
houses 4 rent 2 hr Cville Resident 1
Why republicans want war with Iran 3 hr Lucky 3
Tabitha (Aug '10) 4 hr Wuwm 15
tina (Jul '11) 9 hr Unknown 6
Jennifer Harold Wed Unknown 4
Nicest men in Hayti (Sep '12) Mar 22 Guest Who 28

Flood Warning for Pemiscot County was issued at March 26 at 9:38PM CDT

Hayti Dating
Find my Match