terry rushing needs to go!!!

Posted in the Hayti Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
observer

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 31, 2013
He does nothing for our city but cause more problems and issues...nothing ever gets done on his behalf. all he does is have a huge powertrip right now b/c of his "title" and tries to treat everyone like crap and he has ran some good city workers off due to his pathetic attitude and work ethic.

He always tells people he will look into the problem or come by and observe issues citizens call him about and makes appointments with them but yet never shows up. Especially things related to the code enforcement....ive waited over 8 months for him to "find out" some information for me about my property...still nothing....all he does is kiss the mayor's ass and gets his way so he thinks he's king kong around here.....he needs a good wake up call....
Citizen

Navarre, FL

#2 Jan 31, 2013
observer wrote:
He does nothing for our city but cause more problems and issues...nothing ever gets done on his behalf. all he does is have a huge powertrip right now b/c of his "title" and tries to treat everyone like crap and he has ran some good city workers off due to his pathetic attitude and work ethic.
He always tells people he will look into the problem or come by and observe issues citizens call him about and makes appointments with them but yet never shows up. Especially things related to the code enforcement....ive waited over 8 months for him to "find out" some information for me about my property...still nothing....all he does is kiss the mayor's ass and gets his way so he thinks he's king kong around here.....he needs a good wake up call....
He'll go when the mayor goes.
Say what

Dexter, MO

#3 Jan 31, 2013
The mayor not going any where. The fine people of Caruthersville loves their mayor. Won't be any changes there.

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2013
when does the mayors postion come back up or election? is she going to run again with her health problems?
Citizen

Navarre, FL

#5 Jan 31, 2013
guest wrote:
when does the mayors postion come back up or election? is she going to run again with her health problems?
Ms Da ville is in remission, thanks to chemo.
lmao

Dexter, MO

#6 Jan 31, 2013
He's to busy screwing the city maid, to worry about the town. He needs to be replaced.

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jan 31, 2013
He is a very busy man walk in his shoes for a week? If not then go to the Monday meeting and voice your view.
Citizen

Navarre, FL

#8 Jan 31, 2013
guest wrote:
He is a very busy man walk in his shoes for a week? If not then go to the Monday meeting and voice your view.
Code officer and city manager are full time jobs in-and-of-themselves; one man can't carry the work load of two or more positions, both will suffer, common sense tells you that. Now it's not for us the citizen to walk in his shoes, he took the job he's being paid to do. If it's too much, say so!! We elected the mayor to get the job done and it's not getting done. She's as much to blame as he is. IMHO
useless

Dexter, MO

#9 Feb 1, 2013
If he would worry about his job instead of the blonde girl he could get much more accomplished. How can we replace him? We know what we have to do to get rid of her.
Citizen

Navarre, FL

#10 Feb 1, 2013
useless wrote:
If he would worry about his job instead of the blonde girl he could get much more accomplished. How can we replace him? We know what we have to do to get rid of her.
He's not elected, but appointed by the mayor, he's a city employee.
The blond girl?? Where, what department?
Well

Farmington, MO

#11 Feb 2, 2013
The one that cleans the police department and works at the pound on the weekend. He has to "run out there" to help her with the pupppies lmao.
New to town

Florissant, MO

#12 Feb 2, 2013
r u people new to this town? mayor appointed him, he will stay until he crosses her, then he will be gone. that is the way it works under her dictatorship. u do what as u r told,u go against the dictator, than u will need a new job. quite simple really just sit back and watch. u know exactly what is planned by watching the players. sad but true.

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Is it true dr swinger might run for mayor? Then maybe he will get rid of him
FINALLY

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
I SURE HOPE SO!!
hidin sumpn

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
Hes a windbag pos
huh

Farmington, MO

#16 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
Why do you think he would get rid of him. He will be just like Diane, she will be training him how to do things. You do realize that he is her sister-in-laws husband don't you???? He didn't do that much being a rep., oh, well it depends on who you are though
Well

Farmington, MO

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Oh no to swinger. Do you hear kcrv still puts himon as an expert? I will no lomger listen to the forum. He lost the election and they need something more interesting then him campaigning. Why pollack lets ed do this is beyond me,! I will be listening to dyersburg now!

Navarre, FL

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Well wrote:
Oh no to swinger. Do you hear kcrv still puts himon as an expert? I will no lomger listen to the forum. He lost the election and they need something more interesting then him campaigning. Why pollack lets ed do this is beyond me,! I will be listening to dyersburg now!
Does Dyersburg have C'ville news?
Well

Farmington, MO

#19 Feb 3, 2013
Yes they do, so does kennett, but owned by same people.

Barnhart, MO

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Not her sister in law anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth of Buck & Sherry (Nov '12) 12 min Rita M 5
murphy 2 hr Knows 9
Local Contractors 2 hr citizen 13
Vote Trump 2 hr citizen 8
Patty Anns 22 hr debbie 13
Where did Jenny Shelly go. I haven't seen her i... Sat Sissy 5
jacob welch (May '12) Jul 19 wow 14

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance