Caruthersville Human Society signs papers on new location

Oct 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

After months of controversy with the Caruthersville City Officials, the Caruthersville Humane Society has found a new location to call home.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
smith

Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

you know i think the humane society is doing a great job. the woman who used to work for them was taking the animals out back and shooting them and leaving them in the ditch. the city of caruthersville is so corrupt that its ridiculous. they do nothing about these stray animals.
crazy circles

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

our great county was founded long ago before any of our time.our bootheel was in arknansas one day and out of the blue some power hungry rich farmer/businessman realize the importance of Missouri's rivers,the mighty Mississippi,and ohio,which had great potiental to create jobs and growth in the forth coming industry.he went to Washington dc and lobbied with the elite fore fathers ,our self righteous politictions.the land that was proclaimed the 36 degree 30mintute longitude,in which separated the true south from the north,not the mason/Dixon line as many believe.he convinced our leadrs with his lobby money to change those land markings without the real approval from all of congress.whenever it was noticed or questioned our chosen representatives pretended they didn't hear the request for an answer and ignored it.eventily it was accepted and pah pow.our crooked bootheel was born,cursed with lies and dishonesty from the start until all eternity.so now we can learn from history the reason we are the people that we our.

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

smith wrote:
you know i think the humane society is doing a great job. the woman who used to work for them was taking the animals out back and shooting them and leaving them in the ditch. the city of caruthersville is so corrupt that its ridiculous. they do nothing about these stray animals.
The woman that killed animals didn't work for the humane society she worked for the city.
crazy circles

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

what options do we have,really.no pound for animals,should we let the dogs take over our city and harm our family and children.have you ever been attacked by a mean,hungry dog?if one was to attack your loved one would you be ready to accept your stand on the issue.i don't want to kill poor little helpless animals any more than the rest of some of you.i love my pets like family.sometimes in this unfair life we have to come to a crossroad and make a hard choice that we really don't agree with.but that choice has to be made to solve the problem.maybe there could be another way of taking care of this problem.but we need to act soon!!!!!there are some smart/good-hearted folks in our community,i believe we will find away to solve our issue peacefully.good-luck and god-speed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hayti Forum right now

Search the Hayti Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Farrah Southern/Justin Scharder (Oct '10) 5 min Nope 45
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 min Naughtyrobot 92,061
Married women's needs 17 min cool dude 11
White Glove Gala 1 hr Ikfirsthand 24
Common core curriculum and mandatory scrptic wa... 3 hr guest 3
Pemiscot County School Board races heat up 12 hr guest 25
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon SURPRIZE 6,870
•••
•••
•••
Hayti Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••