Class of 1998 Reunion

Posted in the Hayti Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
98grad

Kennett, MO

#1 Jun 4, 2007
I was wondering if anyone has started planning for our 10 year reunion? Or would like to. If not I would like to get things started since we only have a year. Let me know and I'll give my email address and contact info.
ClassOf 98

Caruthersville, MO

#3 Jun 7, 2007
I haven't heard of anything from anyone. It's coming up quick though
98grad

Kennett, MO

#4 Jun 7, 2007
thanks!! I'm really looking forward to our reunion. I wish more people were. I guess this isn't as important as a drunk teacher at Woody's or the residents on south ward!!
love ya!!
98grad

Kennett, MO

#5 Jun 7, 2007
if no one is planning anything, i guess i'll try to start. anyone let me know if you want to help.
ClassOf 98

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Jun 7, 2007
Your address says Wardell-Is that the class you are talking about or are you a Caruthersville Grad? If your a Caruthersville grad give me a hint as to who you are?
98grad

Kennett, MO

#7 Jun 7, 2007
No I'm a cville grad. I have no idea why it says Wardell. Went to cville from 1-12 grade. I've set up an email. send me a email and i'll tell ya there. classof98chs@yahoo.com
98grad

Kennett, MO

#8 Jun 7, 2007
if any one else would like to help in planning let me know at the email address above. we have a year to plan so the earlier we start the more fun it will be!!!

Marquand, MO

#9 Jun 7, 2007
I saw in the paper that there will be a reunion for 1952!!!! my mom graduated that year...
guest2

Kennett, MO

#10 Jun 7, 2007
guest wrote:
I saw in the paper that there will be a reunion for 1952!!!! my mom graduated that year...
WOW you must really be OLD!! I'm glad I'm sooo young and fabulous!!

Marquand, MO

#11 Jun 7, 2007
guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW you must really be OLD!! I'm glad I'm sooo young and fabulous!!
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks lol

yes i am old but would rather be old than dead lol...i was once young and fabulous enjoy lol!!!!
guest2

Kennett, MO

#12 Jun 7, 2007
i'm just teasin. i love you

Festus, MO

#13 Jun 7, 2007
guest2 wrote:
i'm just teasin. i love you
lol thanks
Cville Girl

Festus, MO

#14 Jun 7, 2007
98grad wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has started planning for our 10 year reunion? Or would like to. If not I would like to get things started since we only have a year. Let me know and I'll give my email address and contact info.
So who are some of the graduates of 98. Sorry way after my time.
98grad

Kennett, MO

#15 Jun 8, 2007
i did
ClassOf 98

Caruthersville, MO

#16 Jun 8, 2007
I did too!
just 4 kicks

Kansas City, MO

#20 Jun 8, 2007
roy b edwards, caroline cain, micah wright, paige kulpeska, nick brooks, adam riggs, christiana coleman, kim mccall, kevin gunn wouldve but didnt til 99, nikki berry, sherry abbott, theres more but i cant think of them right now
CJB

Festus, MO

#21 Jun 9, 2007
What happened to Nick Brooks?
Vickie Tyler

Festus, MO

#22 Jun 9, 2007
abc123 wrote:
roy b edwards, caroline cain, micah wright, paige kulpeska, nick brooks, adam riggs, christiana coleman, kim mccall, kevin gunn wouldve but didnt til 99, nikki berry, sherry abbott, theres more but i cant think of them right now
Has anyone started planning, my niece graduated then and I'm sure she would want to go.
nosey

United States

#23 Jun 9, 2007
abc123 wrote:
it was amanda mccall not kim mccall

Kennett, MO

#24 Jun 11, 2007
CJB wrote:
What happened to Nick Brooks?
He's happily married, living in Kennett.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim baron 2 hr Jake 1
what is this town coming to 6 hr bsmo 6
Chasity Leech 7 hr firestorm99askwhy 1
Wondering 7 hr Frend 1
PaPa Johnís 8 hr Box of chocolates 3
woman 21 hr tongue master 1
Where is Pat and Leroy bar at? 21 hr Mixed drinks 9

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance