Sorry, We Dont Serve Homosexuals
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#22 Apr 30, 2013
Oh genie the weinie quit swishing that Obama spunk around in your mouth. It is starting to squirt out the corners of your mouth and other fools are licking up that liberal spunk. You are gonna rot in hell for your obsession and infatuation with that liberal muslim who is destroying this country. Fool.

Caruthersville, MO

#23 Apr 30, 2013
Why is that the people who are so bigoted are also the ones who need serious lessons in spelling and the English language?

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#24 Apr 30, 2013
Guest wrote:
Why is that the people who are so bigoted are also the ones who need serious lessons in spelling and the English language?
Whaaa, Whaaa, slober, slober....Wipe off your chin will ya.
ha ha

Hayti, MO

#25 Apr 30, 2013
Common sense is like deodorant, the ones who need it don't use it!
Rude Intruder

Caruthersville, MO

#26 May 1, 2013
Guest from St Louis has sex with his mother. This story offended him because it reveals the truth about him. Guess I should include the family dog is vulnerable. RUN ROVER RUN!!!!!
here

Steele, MO

#27 May 1, 2013
I find it so hard to believe everyone denies such the simple truths. We are by nature not monogamous. We are by nature not held to single sex relations as proved by a majority of mammals. We are also compelled by our history and short lifespan to kill, disembowel, and silence everything we deem not normal. I think it would do us well to re visit our past and re-classify what is normal.
onewhoknows47

Arlington, TX

#28 May 11, 2013
Guess what? I'm a 27 year old male and I'm GAY GAY GAY and I don't have sex and don't like sex I actually hate it!!!. So what does that mean? Am I still a pervert because I happen to love another human who happens to b male as myself? No sex involved? Just because a person is "gay" does not make them a bad person or a pervert or faggot or queers. Do I have to call myself "gay" because that's what our society of Christian monsters and judges define me as? Why can't I b me? A human? A person? Why do I have to call myself "gay" or go by gay? Think about that and try to make some sense of that if u can. To Christians. From your bible wasent their two men that loved one another? I'm bad with names from the bible but didn't Daniel love Johnathan more than he loved himself?
Avid Reader

Caruthersville, MO

#29 May 11, 2013
David committed adultery with Bathsheba and yet Christians scowl homosexuals? Whos right is it to condemn homosexuals? Man is not God according to man. God is spirit, the creator, and the final judge. Man is not God. God is God, that is if your a true Christian, and there has only been one of them. His name was Jesus Christ.
jesuswasliberal

Union, MO

#30 May 12, 2013
Looks like CW was woke up by his dad (guest from Saint Louis, MO).

http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/upl... .
jesuswasliberal

Union, MO

#31 May 12, 2013

Blytheville, AR

#32 May 13, 2013
That is just aweful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roseanne Watson 1 hr Btw 6
Henry Holt Passes Way (Dec '08) 2 hr Kimroyse82 30
News 2 Charged In Murder Of Missouri Antiques Dealer (Mar '07) 2 hr I know 89
Trinity layoff 4 hr Worried 2 7
cricket wireless 4 hr funny 21
Jared and Ashley 4 hr Curious 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mon FARTS 1,076

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages