tenaris drug test
who knows

Shenandoah, IA

#1 Aug 5, 2012
wat type drug test do they administer? hair test, urine or wat?
hmmm

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2012
If you didn't do drugs it wouldn't matter would it.
just me

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2012
You got that rite but it is useful to know if there going to pluck a hair or if you need to hold ur pee for them lol
just wondering

Shenandoah, IA

#4 Aug 6, 2012
who knows wrote:
wat type drug test do they administer? hair test, urine or wat?
Most factories do both these days..
who knows

Shenandoah, IA

#5 Aug 6, 2012
weed is no drug, its an herb dumbass. so hmmm needs to stfu if u dont have anything helpful to post.
hmmm

Haslet, TX

#6 Aug 7, 2012
who knows wrote:
weed is no drug, its an herb dumbass. so hmmm needs to stfu if u dont have anything helpful to post.
Weed is a drug you idiot herbal or not. So know your shit before you tell someone to stfu.
guest

United States

#7 Aug 7, 2012
I don`t consider it to be a drug.I call it a well earned DESSERT>
guy

Canada

#8 May 2, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Weed is a drug you idiot herbal or not. So know your shit before you tell someone to stfu.
weed is not a drug. drugs are man made chemicals. cannabis is simply a plant with that when smoked has a side effect with no harm to the body ( some would say that it is good for the body).
alcohol is more of a drug than cannabis, its man made, causes people to be fucked, and has harsh long term effects
dumbasses

Sikeston, MO

#9 May 2, 2013
guy wrote:
<quoted text>
weed is not a drug. drugs are man made chemicals. cannabis is simply a plant with that when smoked has a side effect with no harm to the body ( some would say that it is good for the body).
alcohol is more of a drug than cannabis, its man made, causes people to be fucked, and has harsh long term effects
Until it's legal, it's a damn drug. If not, they wouldn't test for it. So for all you pot heads out there, until you stop smoking it, be prepared to fail all kinds of drug test. Stay unemployed and keep living off of someone.
I smoke rox

Mount Vernon, MO

#10 May 2, 2013
Hell smoke a lil crack that only shows for 3 days
tenaris worker

United States

#11 Jan 9, 2014
Urine to get in the door. Randoms are mouth swabs which can ve passed with ease. Carry some scope and ur good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fed bust in Steele 1 hr Guest 16
Legalizing atv's/utv/side by sides in the count... (Apr '12) 7 hr guest 24
Steele 7 hr Jason 4
Dumpster Diver Chick 8 hr Youthinkiamplaying 2
Any haunted places in hayti? 15 hr JWS 1
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) 17 hr Jennifer_0313 423
sandy dent 20 hr just wondering??? 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages