O'Reilly Conservative Divorce

Posted in the Hayti Forum

RETURN OF THE JENEDI

Caruthersville, MO

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Well Well Well.....Seems as though the conservative bitch box has a few stories hes NOT wanting to tell about..because its HIS life this time and not some one elses! Serves you right hater! Used the Catholic church against his wife???? Now a conservative God fearing Christian wouldnt blasphemy would he?????

Bill O’Reilly’s divorce is no longer a secret, but some salacious details are coming out in the gossip blogosphere that paint the Fox News host as less than kind to the mother of his children.

The Bill O’Reilly divorce story has always been covered closely by Gawker, and the site has some very unpleasant allegations about the Factor star and how he treated his once-wife once the divorce was final — claiming Bill used the Catholic Church as a weapon to marginalize his former bride after their marriage went south.



In a lengthy post by Gawker blogger John Cook, a campaign of alleged harassment was alleged to have begun against Maureen McPhilmy by Bill O’Reilly sometime after the pair separated in 2010. The site has in the past alleged that O’Reilly managed to ”launch an internal affairs investigation into McPhilmy’s new boyfriend—a Nassau County detective—for the crime of sleeping with Bill O’Reilly’s wife.”

McPhilmy married the detective at some point after Bill O’Reilly divorced her — but, it is suggested, the drama didn’t end there. According to Gawker, court documents regarding a case of two anonymous parties are that of the Fox host and McPhilmy, and Cook quotes:

“The mother claimed that the [father] had repeatedly violated conditions of the agreement. The mother further alleged that, after the execution of the agreement, the father had hired the children’s therapist as a full-time employee to perform virtually all of his parental duties … The mother’s affidavit contained specific allegations concerning the father’s repeated violations of the custody provisions of the agreement since its inception.”

The site continues, noting that the therapist in the Bill O’Reilly divorce was coincidentally a direct employee of the news station host, which raises some troubling ethical concerns:

“Moreover, the full-time employment of the children’s therapist, the person designated in the agreement as a neutral third-party ‘arbitrator’ of custodial disputes, by the father, constitutes a significant change of circumstance which could undermine the integrity of the agreement’s custodial provisions.”


But the site also says her divorce from O’Reilly has seen McPhilmy sanctioned directly by the church, and Gawker alleges:


“Gawker has learned that McPhilmy has been formally reprimanded in writing by her church for continuing to take communion in her Long Island parish despite having been divorced and remarried—a no-no according to the Pope. The reprimand also instructed her to stop telling her children that her second marriage, to the Nassau County detective O’Reilly tried to destroy, is valid in the eyes of God. It warned her that if she didn’t comply, harsher measures may be in order.”

Reps for O’Reilly did not comment on the divorce allegations.


RETURN OF THE JENEDI

Caruthersville, MO

#2 Mar 18, 2013
COMRADE,.... I AM YOUR FATHER.
KNEEL TO THE JENEDI!
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Jenedi,

You said it all. First, this is his personal and private matter. It should not be fodder for the left to use against the man. All of us, and that includes you and me, have things in our private life that should stay there and be respected as off limits.

Second. Allegations. That is what everything is, Allegations. You and I are not party to what is happening here and neither is the daily gawker.

You don't see me making comments about the private lives of the left and God forbid, you never will. That is their personal and private life and they are entitled to a certain amount of privacy.

O'Reilly is also entitled to that same privacy
Commode Doe

Caruthersville, MO

#4 Mar 19, 2013
John Doe wrote:
Jenedi,
You said it all. First, this is his personal and private matter. It should not be fodder for the left to use against the man. All of us, and that includes you and me, have things in our private life that should stay there and be respected as off limits.
Second. Allegations. That is what everything is, Allegations. You and I are not party to what is happening here and neither is the daily gawker.
You don't see me making comments about the private lives of the left and God forbid, you never will. That is their personal and private life and they are entitled to a certain amount of privacy.
O'Reilly is also entitled to that same privacy
LOL you hypocrite. Explain all this personal stuff on Obama you and youre facebook friends put in here? Whats the matter Doe? Cape forum not this exciting for you?
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#5 Mar 20, 2013
John Doe wrote:
Jenedi,
You said it all. First, this is his personal and private matter. It should not be fodder for the left to use against the man. All of us, and that includes you and me, have things in our private life that should stay there and be respected as off limits.
Second. Allegations. That is what everything is, Allegations. You and I are not party to what is happening here and neither is the daily gawker.
You don't see me making comments about the private lives of the left and God forbid, you never will. That is their personal and private life and they are entitled to a certain amount of privacy.
O'Reilly is also entitled to that same privacy
I'll remind you of this the next time you bash Obama when not all the facts are in. But then again being your too lazy to look facts up, why even bother with a snob like you?
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll remind you of this the next time you bash Obama when not all the facts are in. But then again being your too lazy to look facts up, why even bother with a snob like you?
Okay, let's get some facts right here. While I might challenge Obama's policies I have never launched any kind of a personal attack against him. I leave the personal attacks to those on the left.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#7 Mar 20, 2013
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's get some facts right here. While I might challenge Obama's policies I have never launched any kind of a personal attack against him. I leave the personal attacks to those on the left.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so when did you become a lefty Doe? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yea your all squeaky clean aint ya! Oh noooooooooooooooo you never post anything for spite do ya Doe? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doe youre so full of shit your'e bucking for Comrades title as Caruthersville Topix Ass Clown
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Gene,

I have had the misfortune to meet many people were nothing more than haters. I have to say that by and far, you are the biggest hater I have met and that is saying something.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#9 Mar 20, 2013
John Doe wrote:
Gene,
I have had the misfortune to meet many people were nothing more than haters. I have to say that by and far, you are the biggest hater I have met and that is saying something.
So like I'm suppose to be impressed? I could care less what you or anyone thinks of me. Fact is Im right your wrong isn't it Doe? Look dork, you have no idea of what being a hater is because your so brainwashed by FOX the conservative nut train. Your infatuated with flipping youre hate on others. The only hate going on in this forum is yours and Comrades obsession not only with me, but Obama.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Notice when I back your ass into a corner all you come back with is "name calling" Your like the bully Comrade has been accused of back in school. Always first to name call, always running the mouth but when the truth is exposed you tuck tail and run like the cowards you both must be.
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Gene wrote:
Notice when I back your ass into a corner all you come back with is "name calling" Your like the bully Comrade has been accused of back in school. Always first to name call, always running the mouth but when the truth is exposed you tuck tail and run like the cowards you both must be.
Whoa, back up the cart and put the horse before it.

You are the one who goes around calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a racist. You have also not understood what I said. I was talking about the attitude that you project in you posts. You are projecting the attitude of haters. Perhaps if you quit attacking anyone who doesn't agree with you and engaged in serious debate you would not project that image.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Play Doe, I call a spade a spade. You Comrade are two spades. Entirely different when its the truth aint it?

Whats your excuse for Comrade calling me a "Child Molester"?

Whats your excuse for you demanding facts when its at your disposal via the web?

The thing is Play Doe, you know Im right and it pisses you off
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Gene wrote:
Play Doe, I call a spade a spade. You Comrade are two spades. Entirely different when its the truth aint it?
Whats your excuse for Comrade calling me a "Child Molester"?
Whats your excuse for you demanding facts when its at your disposal via the web?
The thing is Play Doe, you know Im right and it pisses you off
I cannot speak for what comrade winston does. I don't know him and I have no idea what he is thinking.

For the last time, I am going to explain why I ask for links and sources.

I am human. I know that shocks you but I am a human being and I am fallible. I can make mistakes or miss things when I do a search. I ask for links and sources so I can go look at those sources and see if I might have missed something or if I can learn something new.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#14 Mar 21, 2013
LOL thats the problem with people like you Doe.
YOUR NOT WILLING TO LISTEN OR READ THE TRUTH!
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Comrade? Who gives a rats ass about that racist hate mongering religious hypocrite fanatic. You want to call someone a hater??? There's a hater for you!
Hes a bully. Always in your face running his mouth but when it comes time to "throw down" The chicken
runs everytime.
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#16 Mar 22, 2013
Gene,

I said you projected the image of hater. If you want to live up to that imagine, go for it.

I have learned that most of what you say isn't worth listening to. you just come across as someone who wants to hate and will spew anything to gain hate. To be frank, I'm ignoring you. I have no room in my life for a sanctimonious hater
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#17 Mar 23, 2013
John Doe wrote:
Gene,
I said you projected the image of hater. If you want to live up to that imagine, go for it.
I have learned that most of what you say isn't worth listening to. you just come across as someone who wants to hate and will spew anything to gain hate. To be frank, I'm ignoring you. I have no room in my life for a sanctimonious hater
No, you're ignoring me because you know I am right. Run from the truth all your life Doe? Dont forget to take your toys! I think its amazing that you and people like you can look at text words and assume how a person really is in life. I'm so glad you have that capability while I respond to the words from the comments alone and THAT is how I look at a person. Comrade is a racist hater and you know it Doe. You just wont admit it.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#18 Mar 23, 2013
Guess I can add that comment to the greatest lies told in Topix.

I am ignoring you Gene
John Doe

I never read your posts
Comrade Winston

Yall love me and you know it. You hate me because you know Im right.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#19 Mar 23, 2013
John Doe wrote:
I have no room in my life for a sanctimonious hater
Explain your friend Comrade then? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High Price of Gas in c'ville 1 hr Not a Fan is a DA 99
really cindy d and randy r 3 hr wondering 1
Rinda 7 hr Guest 3
late nite sex at lions den? (Jan '09) 9 hr mrbanks 159
why we must vote republican 12 hr partyslave 10
Like Mother like Daughter 13 hr user4129 29
who the snitches be 15 hr Jase 6
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hayti News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hayti

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:12PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports