Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Donald Sterling DEMOCRAT

Springdale, AR

#99243 May 4, 2014
Eagle Behavior wrote:
<quoted text>Larry Craig, REPUBLICAN!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scan...

I'd sure hate to meet this guy in the bathroom!
This one is probably more your type

Mel Reynolds, DEMOCRAT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Reynolds

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#99244 May 5, 2014
Donald Sterling DEMOCRAT wrote:
<quoted text>Ya I remember. Even though she died of natural causes the funeral director insisted she had a closed casket funeral. He didn't want to scare everyone. But you said "hell no, I had to bang that ugly face all these years and I want everyone to see what I had to do". That was the most messed up funeral
I had ever been to. People waking up to pay their respects and puking after looking at her. She was one ugly woman. I understand why you drink so much.
Looking forward to your speech at the next Klan meeting.
Your fellow brother racist Democrat,
Donald THE PROUD RACIST DEMOCRAT Sterling
Ah, hahahahahaha! What a dipstick! You can't even keep your idiotic stories internally consistent:

1.... the funeral director insisted she had a closed casket funeral ...
2.... People waking (sic) up to pay their respects and puking after looking at her....

You and "Max" should enroll in the "Dr. Joseph Goebbels Propaganda Courses."

#99245 May 5, 2014
Eagle Behavior wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry Craig, REPUBLICAN!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scan...
I'd sure hate to meet this guy in the bathroom!
I definitely agree. You can't trust guys like this. Look at my comment above to see how they even lie on this Topix thread.

And the hypocrisy! "Max" never worked a day in his life, yet lectures us about getting a job. All these guys on this thread are really messed up. I try to help educate them, but I fear it is a losing cause.

#99246 May 5, 2014
Eagle Behavior wrote:
<quoted text>David Duke, THE PROUD RACIST REPUBLICAN!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke
Pure scum!
Sadly, many of the so-called "Republicans" on this thread are pure scum. Real Republicans are having their reputations damaged by these extremist right-wing terrorist liars.

For example, it is clear that the messed up poster who goes by the name "Donald Sterling DEMOCRAT" from Cheney, KS, is not a Democrat, but a lying racist "Tea Partier" troll. When we observe the behavior of the "Tea Partier" US Representatives, it is clear that they are only interested in their racist behavior, even to the detriment of the United States.

#99247 May 5, 2014
Donald Sterling DEMOCRAT wrote:
<quoted text>He had a fleeting association with the Klan. All he was doing was trying to get elected.
Oh sh*t, my bad, that was the Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd, Democrat and pure scum!
Speaking of "pure scum," you are similar to Ivory Soap, which used to advertise that it was 99 and 44/100ths percent pure soap. You are 99 and 44/100th percent pure scum. "Tea Partiers" are often like that.
AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99248 May 5, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of "pure scum," you are similar to Ivory Soap, which used to advertise that it was 99 and 44/100ths percent pure soap. You are 99 and 44/100th percent pure scum. "Tea Partiers" are often like that.
The only scum I see are the Liberal scumbags running around attacking people for standing up for what they believe in. Scumbags like you and your retarded kid. The Tea Partiers are the true Americans. You LibTURDS are nothing but American version of Al-Qaeda. Rot in hell you waste of human flesh. You are no different then any other traitor to this nation.
AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99249 May 5, 2014
<quoted text>Ah, hahahahahaha! What a dipstick! You can't even keep your idiotic stories internally consistent:

1.... the funeral director insisted she had a closed casket funeral ...
2.... People waking (sic) up to pay their respects and puking after looking at her....

You and "Max" should enroll in the "Dr. Joseph Goebbels Propaganda Courses."
Ah, HAHAHAHAHAHA you can't even comprehend what you read. He said that you said hell no to a closed casket

Did you ever tell your wife about your retarded kid you had with that $2 hoe you banged behind a 7-11 dumpster?

#99252 May 5, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>The only scum I see are the Liberal scumbags running around attacking people for standing up for what they believe in. Scumbags like you and your retarded kid. The Tea Partiers are the true Americans. You LibTURDS are nothing but American version of Al-Qaeda. Rot in hell you waste of human flesh. You are no different then any other traitor to this nation.
Oklahoma: the state with windy wind and windy "Tea Partiers."

I don't see you "standing up" for anything, other than the right to tell lies about other US citizens.

I have no children who are on Topix. Another of your fantasy lies.

"Tea Partiers" may by birth be "Americans," but in the US House they continue to be foot-draggers and against economic recovery from Bush43's WORST RECESSION SINCE THE GREAT DEPRESSION. Those guys are the TRUE traitors and treasonists.

#99253 May 5, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, HAHAHAHAHAHA you can't even comprehend what you read. He said that you said hell no to a closed casket
Did you ever tell your wife about your retarded kid you had with that $2 hoe you banged behind a 7-11 dumpster?
1. ROFL! My wife remarried. Her second husband made all the decisions about her funeral. MASSIVE FAIL AGAIN, clueless!

2. I must admit that I did not tell my wife about my retarded kid I had with that $2 hoe I banged behind a 7-11 dumpster. I was too ashamed of you to tell her.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99254 May 5, 2014
Lindsey Graham Says Republicans Risk Getting 'Burned' On Benghazi Issue

WASHINGTON, May 4 (Reuters)- Any attempt by Republicans to embarrass the Obama administration over the deadly Sept. 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya, could backfire in the mid-term congressional elections, a Republican U.S. senator warned on Sunday.

Some Republicans view the attack, in which militants killed four Americans at the U.S. mission in Benghazi including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, as a political liability that could hurt President Barack Obama's Democrats in November.

Although the issue may resonate with some voters, pushing it too hard is politically risky for Republicans, said Republican Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, who is running for re-election this year.

"If we're playing politics with Benghazi, we'll get burned," Graham said on CBS's "Face the Nation."

When asked if the issue has become more about politics than substance, Graham said: "Anyone who believes this is just about politics, go tell that to the family members ... Anyone who plays politics with Benghazi will get burned."

The Benghazi issue resurfaced last week after a conservative watchdog group released emails that it said showed Obama administration officials were concerned with protecting the president's image in the days after the attack.

Republicans in the House of Representatives seized on the new evidence last week and called for a special, "select committee" of lawmakers to investigate.

In response, a State Department spokeswoman said on Friday: "This is just another attempt to use this politically."

Renewed attention on the Benghazi attack could raise political trouble for Hillary Clinton, a possible 2016 Democratic presidential candidate, who was secretary of state during Obama's first term and at the time of the attack.

In a May 2 interview with Reuters, Republican Senator Charles Grassley said the Benghazi attack was among a series of scandals that highlighted concerns about Obama overstepping its authority and which would be on the minds of voters in November.(Reporting by Patrick Temple-West; Additional reporting by Patricia Zengerle; Editing by Paul Simao)
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99255 May 5, 2014
"In a May 2 interview with Reuters, Republican Senator Charles Grassley said the Benghazi attack was among a series of scandals that highlighted concerns about Obama overstepping its authority and which would be on the minds of voters in November. "

First it was about President Obama not using his authority, now it's about President Obama overstepping on his authority.

Republicans can't even keep their talking points straight.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99256 May 5, 2014
GOP are experts at wasting tax payer dollars. How about another vote to repeal obamacare while you're at it !
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99257 May 5, 2014
Even recalitrant Republican Senator Lindsey Graham knows better. Republicans won't move forward on the budget, tax reform, immigration, job creation, or any other issues that matter to mainstream America before the presidential elections in 2016. Republicans won't take the truth for an answer or accept the disclosures they've been demanding.

Republicans are back at it again because the GOP lacks any coherent program other than cutting taxes for the wealthy. Republicans are back at it again because they failed to repeal the ACA some 50 odd times.

What's clear is the wholly transparent nature of the Republicans' dishonesty and misdirection on Benghazi.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99258 May 5, 2014
Bozo Lied People Died wrote:
Welcome To ‘Operation Chokepoint’-The DOJ’s Massive Overreach To Shut Down Lawful Businesses They Don’t Like
http://weaselzippers.us/184886-welcome-to-ope...
Lib Rag Salon Outraged Spiderman Isn’t Gay…
~ What the left would like us to ignore is gays make up a tiny fraction of the population, well south of 2 percent.
http://weaselzippers.us/184879-lib-rag-salon-...
Biden: 11 Million Illegal Immigrants In U.S. Are “Already Americans”…
~ Trying to get those illegal votes!
http://weaselzippers.us/184882-biden-11-milli...
It’s Official: The IRS Will Raid Your Tax Data Through Obamacare
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/05/it...
The GOP seems bound and determined to maintain a voter base comprised of uneducated white supremacists.

It's actually rather entertaining to watch.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99259 May 5, 2014
AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
The only scum I see are the Liberal scumbags running around attacking people for standing up for what they believe in. Scumbags like you and your retarded kid. The Tea Partiers are the true Americans. You LibTURDS are nothing but American version of Al-Qaeda. Rot in hell you waste of human flesh. You are no different then any other traitor to this nation.
]

GOTP is desperate for a Dem scandal because they have nothing else. There are elections coming up and they have no accomplishments to point to so they bang the Benghazi gong all day. Where are the jobs, jobs, jobs the GOTP ran on last election?

The only jobs Republicans create are ones wasting time investigating conspiracy theories of the day.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#99260 May 5, 2014
There are no "scandals" in the Obama administration. There are only Republican talking points that they are trying to turn into a scandal. If all they can talk about is "Benghazi" why don't the Democrats initiate an investigation into the 13 attacks on embassies and consulates that had over 80 people dead during the Bush Administration? Or, why not reopen the 9/11 investigation since we now know that the Bushies ignored repeated warnings from the Clinton people about a domestic terror attack? Rice even testified before Congress that she did not believe her job as National Security Adviser involved protecting America from foreign terrorist attacks.

#99261 May 5, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
Lindsey Graham Says Republicans Risk Getting 'Burned' On Benghazi Issue
WASHINGTON, May 4 (Reuters)- Any attempt by Republicans to embarrass the Obama administration over the deadly Sept. 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya, could backfire in the mid-term congressional elections, a Republican U.S. senator warned on Sunday....
Sometimes Senator Graham gets it right.

Everybody remembers Mitt Romney's staff using the attack at Benghazi against President Obama BEFORE Romney even knew what had happened that night.

Instead of Romney standing behind President Obama against terrorists, Romney chose to stand behind the terrorists against President Obama.

Reagan stood with Jimmy Carter during the Iran kidnapping of US embassy personnel. Romney showed his lack of patriotism by trying to swing the election.

You remember Romney. He was in France converting schoolgirls while his counterparts were off fighting in Vietnam.

#99262 May 5, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
"In a May 2 interview with Reuters, Republican Senator Charles Grassley said the Benghazi attack was among a series of scandals that highlighted concerns about Obama overstepping its authority and which would be on the minds of voters in November. "
First it was about President Obama not using his authority, now it's about President Obama overstepping on his authority.
Republicans can't even keep their talking points straight.
Absolutely! Republicans like Grassley continue to slinging bovine excrement, hoping some of it will "stick" on President Obama. So far, they have only gotten it all over their own hands.
lollo

Leavenworth, KS

#99264 May 5, 2014
lol
AMERICAN PATRIOT

United States

#99265 May 5, 2014
Damn Dawg, you are really having some issues with telling the truth lately.

First you say...
<quoted text>
Thanks ever so much for inquiring about my wife's health. She died in 2001.
Then you say....
<quoted text>
1. ROFL! My wife remarried. Her second husband made all the decisions about her funeral. MASSIVE FAIL AGAIN, clueless!
So which is it Dawg, was she your wife who died in 2001, or was she your ex wife who had left your sorry ass to marry someone else?

Such a stupid lie to tell.

Let's move on to your next one...

First you say....
<quoted text>
I have no children who are on Topix. Another of your fantasy lies.
Then you say.....
<quoted text>
2. I must admit that I did not tell my wife about my retarded kid I had with that $2 hoe I banged behind a 7-11 dumpster. I was too ashamed of you to tell her.
Once again, caught in two lies. One, we all know the St Louis Retard is your son, and two saying you don't have a son on Topix and then trying to pretend it's me.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. How stupid can you be to tell these lies. Not only tell them but contradicting statements that prove you are lying.

As for the rest of your drivel....
<quoted text>Oklahoma: the state with windy wind.
It probably is, I wouldn't know. Someday your dumbass is going to figure out that the forum shows your location based on your IP which is determined by where your internet provider connects you through. I am no where near Oklahoma. But as always you have to make some stupid comment on peoples posting location as if shithole called St Louis that you live in is some sort of paradise. Oh that's right, I almost forgot, your IP shows St Louis (when you are too scared to not hide it in your profile) yet you claim to live nowhere near St Louis. So say all you want about Oklahoma, I could care less.

Finally....
<quoted text>
"Tea Partiers" may by birth be "Americans," but in the US House they continue to be foot-draggers and against economic recovery from Bush43's WORST RECESSION SINCE THE GREAT DEPRESSION. Those guys are the TRUE traitors and treasonists.
If you didn't have the ability to tell such stupid lies (as noted above) and your rinse and repeat Tea Party propaganda bullshit you would have nothing at all to say. You make it easy to see where the St Louis retard got his stupidity from...his idiot daddy (that's you) passed it on to him.

As always...I OWN YOU!!! Always have, ALWAYS WILL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Trump 44 min rocky 14
looking for ... 2 hr knight in shutty ... 3
cops daughter 2 hr looking573 1
New school year 4 hr Guest 5
Nat & Bub 4 hr Creeper 16
Ryan Willard Has Herpies 4 hr Nasty 2
Always love 6 hr happy happy 6

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance