Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97593 Mar 29, 2014
Illegal Whitehouse Muslim wrote:
Fox News Reporting: Surrendering America
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3405275804001/fox-...
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! You are clueless about the Internet! The clerical job of assigning IP addresses and domain names is a mere administrative function, and reducing US government oversight will NOT diminish any US "control" of the Internet.

You boys are always wanting the government to not be "invasive." NOW you are complaining that the US should oversee a clerical function! You guys are clueless.(And you probably missed the speaker saying that the US State Department will not allow any control of the Internet to go to foreign governments.) The US does not need any world control of the internet. If we need to, we can contain the communications within the US, with controlled nodes going to the rest of the world!

Have no fear! The UN is not going to take your dearly-beloved Topix away from you!(Although there IS some validity in doing so, since you misuse it every day.)
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97594 Mar 29, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, hahahahahahahaha! You are clueless about the Internet! The clerical job of assigning IP addresses and domain names is a mere administrative function, and reducing US government oversight will NOT diminish any US "control" of the Internet.

You boys are always wanting the government to not be "invasive." NOW you are complaining that the US should oversee a clerical function! You guys are clueless.(And you probably missed the speaker saying that the US State Department will not allow any control of the Internet to go to foreign governments.) The US does not need any world control of the internet. If we need to, we can contain the communications within the US, with controlled nodes going to the rest of the world!

Have no fear! The UN is not going to take your dearly-beloved Topix away from you!(Although there IS some validity in doing so, since you misuse it every day.)
There goes Yellow Mutt walking in lockstep with everything his beloved Master Obama does. He has no ability to think for himself, he just trolls along like a brain dead zombie, and mocks those who question why our government does things.

He is the definition of a useful idiot. He personifies the very thing that is wrong with this country...brainless idiots with no ability to think for themselves who mock those that do as if there is something wrong with questioning the government.

To question the actions of the government is a patriotic act. To mock those who do is to become a mindless slave to the control of the government.

Dawg you are nothing but a mindless slave. Everyone you mock are a hundred times the man you will never be.
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97595 Mar 29, 2014
DAWG the BRAINLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes Yellow Mutt walking in lockstep with everything his beloved Master Obama does. He has no ability to think for himself, he just trolls along like a brain dead zombie, and mocks those who question why our government does things.
He is the definition of a useful idiot. He personifies the very thing that is wrong with this country...brainless idiots with no ability to think for themselves who mock those that do as if there is something wrong with questioning the government.
To question the actions of the government is a patriotic act. To mock those who do is to become a mindless slave to the control of the government.
Dawg you are nothing but a mindless slave. Everyone you mock are a hundred times the man you will never be.
eeeere did I ever just drop aload of shit.here. Dawg I am your slave just look how pAthetic I have been all day in my silly.attempts to clone people. Do you think.I fooled anyone. Then judged them a half dozen times so it looksike I have some friends boyfriends. Lol. Does that make me crazy. Crazy in love for you. XXXX I wish you would love me Dawg.
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97596 Mar 29, 2014
Democrats in trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up. You can find it in one of your favorite sources, namely the Huffington Post. Leland Yee was the one busted for running guns. Yes, Leland Yee....who was determined to pass strict control laws and was currently running for Secretary ofState in California. Looks like that will be flying out the window now.
you sound slightly retarded. Thats something Iook for in a man. What are you doing later we can go cruise day care centers or go rob people in nursing homes. Its your call sugar. I can't wait to meet you. You sound angry and you can take thst all out on my ass. XXXX love you xxx
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97597 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care...I am just gay and like to wear women's clothes
Game Point
was that too much information for me to share. I am just an open book a comic.book. Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha. A GAY comic book. Hahaha hahaha hahaha
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97598 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahaha
Game Point daddy!
I am hoping he is my daddy. Are you my daddy. Booo hoooooo
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97599 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
hahahahahahaha...I am so desperate for attention I am cloning myself to beg for someone to pay attention to me...LOL
I OWN ME
yes I am a desperate she male. But in the right light Total Darkness.I ve been told I look like Rosie ODonnell so pay attention to me or I will overdose on you again
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97600 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
I am such an emotional wreck. I am even replying to my own posts now...I need to be hospitalized.
I have even "loosed" my shit all over my panties.
I OWN ME
Game Point
well technically I am homrless I lost that trailer in.my divorce fom Clinton Obama Agenda. And.that trailer had.been in my family for. Generations. My favorite thing to shit on is the US constitution. Then the Bible I can always shop lift more panties at Walmart. I was hospitalized. In the Bachmann Clinic.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97601 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
I am such an emotional wreck. I am even replying to my own posts now...I need to be hospitalized.
I have even "loosed" my shit all over my panties.
I OWN ME
Game Point
I shit on myself again. But.I going to win this clone war. Hahaha hahaha hahaha
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97602 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha..I love it when I've made you completely loose your shit...like today...LOL
I OWN YOU
well I clone you hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97603 Mar 30, 2014
Looks like BUBBLES the ST LOUIS CLONING RETARD was up again all night having another meth fueled cloning meltdown. Poor thing is so obsessed with me she now literally spends all her time 24/7 on here stalking me.

I wonder how long I can keep her doing this? Anyone want to place bets on it?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97604 Mar 30, 2014
DAWG the BRAINLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes Yellow Mutt walking in lockstep with everything his beloved Master Obama does. He has no ability to think for himself, he just trolls along like a brain dead zombie, and mocks those who question why our government does things.
He is the definition of a useful idiot. He personifies the very thing that is wrong with this country... brainless idiots with no ability to think for themselves who mock those that do as if there is something wrong with questioning the government.
To question the actions of the government is a patriotic act. To mock those who do is to become a mindless slave to the control of the government.
Dawg you are nothing but a mindless slave. Everyone you mock are a hundred times the man you will never be.
Relinquishing oversight of a clerical function makes good sense for the federal government. This represents no loss of power or prestige. It is an administrative function. You would think that we were turning Hawaii over to Australia, by the desperate way you and your quoted "weaselzippers" talk.

I agree with questioning the government. But it does help when you know what you are talking about, "Vienna BONZO"!

You are always saying the US government has too much control. This is a situation in which the US is well-advised to get out of the business of assigning IP addresses and domain names.
Not for long

Dexter, MO

#97605 Mar 30, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals have:
1. the presidency
2. the US Senate
Pyrrhic victory? You don't even know what that means. You boys are laughably dumb.
In November we take the Senate and gain seats in the House. In 2016 we take the Presidency. It's leaning in that direction. The prediction is we will take 6-11 seats in the Senate and will gain seats in the House. Obamacare is killing the Democrats chances of winning. These latest arrests of several Democrats across the country isn't going to help them either. They're in trouble and they know it. What's even worse is their attempt to smear Chris Christie failed too. He has been cleared of Bridgegate.
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97606 Mar 30, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Relinquishing oversight of a clerical function makes good sense for the federal government. This represents no loss of power or prestige. It is an administrative function. You would think that we were turning Hawaii over to Australia, by the desperate way you and your quoted "weaselzippers" talk.

I agree with questioning the government. But it does help when you know what you are talking about, "Vienna BONZO"!

You are always saying the US government has too much control. This is a situation in which the US is well-advised to get out of the business of assigning IP addresses and domain names.
Once again demonstrate how clueless you are. First of all it is about a lot more then just domain names. You should educate yourself about it before flapping your gums. You won't though since you don't have the ability to think for yourself. You'll demand I do it because you are too lazy and incapable.

Second of all we should not be surrendering any control of anything to an unelected body of people. A group that is so stupid it put the ambassador from Iran on the council for women's rights and the ambassador from North Korea on a committee for nuclear disarmament. Not only should we not be surrendering control of something to the UN we should not even be a part of such a corrupt and stupid organization.

Third, have you forgot how the UN wants to tax the internet? What do you think this will be a step towards? You are such a narrow minded fool you have no ability to look at the bigger picture. You are so brain dead you just march along with everything Obama and his cronies want to do. Do you want to pay taxes to an unelected group of people? As much time as you spend on here your whole welfare check will go to paying your tax bill.

Pull your head out of your ass and quit wing such a useful idiot. Start learning how to think for yourself and stop being such a brainless government dependent zombie.

You spend your whole time on here trying to mock people who are standing up for what they believe in. Meanwhile you demonstrate that you are nothing more then a government controlled fool who would be lost if you didn't have big government to tell you what to think, what to believe, and how to live your worthless life.
1 who knows

Rock Port, MO

#97607 Mar 30, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals have:
1. the presidency
2. the US Senate
Pyrrhic victory? You don't even know what that means. You boys are laughably dumb.
Why would I use the word "Pyrrhic" and then not know what it means? Are you the only one who can use "BIG"words? The victories of the Obama Administration like the entitlement increases and extensions along with the premise that Obama Care will fix the health problems in America are PYRRHIC. Liberals were victorious in the Presidential and Senate elections, again PYRRHIC victories. Maybe you don't know what PYRRHIC means. Dumb is when you believe in "things" or someone not because they are right, but because you are too arrogant to admit they were wrong..... Even though you are 80? you will live long enough to see history find Obama a failed President...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97610 Mar 30, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definitely drinking the d u m b a s s kook-aid. Republicans?????
Back to basics as the Liberal/Demonratic useful idiots distract from the real agenda.

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
They are anti-American global strength.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97612 Mar 30, 2014
Americans have been drinking the liberal/Demonratic-Repub Kool-Aide for a very long time.

And now the illness has taken effect.

The Tea Party is the cure in 2014/2016.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97613 Mar 30, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals have:
1. the presidency
2. the US Senate
Pyrrhic victory? You don't even know what that means. You boys are laughably dumb.
hahahahaha you are so right... The best example of one is "Mission Accomplished"

Game Point
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97615 Mar 30, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text> I shit on myself again. But.I going to win this clone war. Hahaha hahaha hahaha
Looks like DAN in Vienna-Greater OWNEDsville the CLONING RETARD was up again all night having another meth fueled cloning meltdown. Poor thing is so obsessed with me she now literally spends all her time 24/7 on here stalking me.

I wonder how long I can keep her doing this? Anyone want to place bets on it?

We KNOW your doing this ...you always have...you're just a lot sicker now, than you've ever been...but you are real funny OWNING YOURSELF ..ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97619 Mar 30, 2014
Not for long wrote:
<quoted text>
In November we take the Senate and gain seats in the House. In 2016 we take the Presidency. It's leaning in that direction. The prediction is we will take 6-11 seats in the Senate and will gain seats in the House. Obamacare is killing the Democrats chances of winning. These latest arrests of several Democrats across the country isn't going to help them either. They're in trouble and they know it. What's even worse is their attempt to smear Chris Christie failed too. He has been cleared of Bridgegate.
Interesting propaganda.

1. Don't count your ballots until they are cast.
2. Take the presidency? With whom? Sarah Palin?
3. The old oak tree is "leaning," but it has not fallen down.
4. Since no less a pollster than Nate Silver has predicted some loss of Democrat seats, we have to take this seriously and do more to win, despite the millions being poured into the election by the Hoch brothers and others who want to tear down protective governmental regulations.
5. It's difficult to attack Republicans, since you have done so little to help the US economy recover.
6. You propagandists have done a good job of attacking "Obamacare" and the president himself. Of course, you are wrong, but that's the nature of propaganda.
7. Chris Christie pretty well smeared himself. Otherwise, how come so many of his staff have departed?
8. Like WHO "cleared" Christis of "Bridgegate"?
9. Do you REALLY think the Republicans will seriously consider Christie as a presidential candidate?
10.(Of course, the Republicans are pretty desperate for a real candidate. As of now, the stable looks like Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, Rick Perry, Mike Huckabee, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker, Newt Gingrich and Least, but not Last: John Bolton!_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the best doctor in the bootheel? Thu Please 10
Any haunted places in hayti? (Jun '16) Thu Home scrimpson 4
China king (Dec '16) Thu Bill dautrieve 9
Sharing wife's pics Thu Wardell 5
Tommy Hooker Jr (Jun '16) Thu AGC 20
GiGi Jul 17 Guest 3
Kratom? Jul 6 Wurkin 1

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages