Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94024 Jan 23, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>"Every democrat voted in favor of" Iraq war from faulty intel or lies. Presdident Bush stated he was wrong on reasons for invading Iraq {no wmds} And we all realize Iraq had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.
CB, Obama voted against invading Afghanistan and Iraq. And you are right. Most democrats voted for the invasion because of false claims of Yellow Cake" and "WMDs" and "Condi's Mushroom Clouds".

CB, were you aware that the neocon plan to invade Iraq was on Bush's desk when he was still Governor of Texas. What the Bush Administration did was pure, unadulterated TREASON!
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94025 Jan 23, 2014
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, The middle class prosperity and growth under Reagan went to hell with the Clinton narcisistic liberal far left agenda to slow middle the class growth. Only the elites are to prosper under the liberal Clinton/Obama agenda.
lol Reagan's trickle down policies and deregulation never did anything at all for the middle class. The only people who had it good under Reagan was the 1%ers.

However, under Clinton, the economy flourished and everybody did much better economically, including the poor. I did better under Clinton than any other time in my life, and so did you. I just love your selective memory, maxipad. It reveals your stupidity on factual political matters.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94026 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I know who George Soros is. I simply asked you to back up your bs with documentation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
Soros is a well-known supporter of progressive-liberal political causes.[10] Between 1979 and 2011, Soros gave away over $8 billion to causes related to human rights, public health, and education. He played a significant role in the peaceful transition from communism to capitalism in Hungary (1984–89)[8] and provided one of Europe's largest higher education endowments to Central European University in Budapest.[11] Soros is also the chairman of the Open Society Foundations.
You mean this George Soros who is well known for funding democratic social programs that republicans are trying to destroy. The George Soros who played a huge role in transitioning Hungary from a communist country to a capitalistic one.
This is the George Soros who will back Hillary if she decides to run. You repubicans have Koch money. Democrats have Soros money.
And your point is?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koch_family
The Koch family (/&#712;ko&#650;k/ KOKE) of industrialists and businessmen is most notable for its control of Koch Industries, the second largest privately owned company in the United States.[1] The family business was started by Fred C. Koch, who developed a new cracking method for the refinement of heavy oil into gasoline.[2][3] Fred's four sons litigated against each other over their interests in the business during the 1980s and 1990s.[4]
David H. Koch and Charles G. Koch — the two brothers still with Koch Industries — are affiliated with the Koch family foundations. Annual revenues for Koch Industries have been "estimated to be a hundred billion dollars".
Members of the Koch family have given to conservative and libertarian policy and advocacy groups in the United States,[12] including think tanks like the Heritage Foundation and the Cato Institute, and more recently Americans for Prosperity.[13] Americans for Prosperity and FreedomWorks are organizations with links to both the Kochs and the Tea Party movement.
So in your teabagging mind, it is ok for Kochies to support the tea party, but Soros can't support democrats.
The Koch Brothers are destroying the land, water, and people's lives. Take a look for yourselves.
Koch Brothers Exposed is a hard-hitting investigation of the 1% at its very worst.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UTwqkl8BqScXX
George Soros, a famous hedge fund manager who is widely considered to be one of the world's greatest investors, did not make his billions being one of the biggest polluters on the planet. unlike your Kochies are doing.
Liberal Elitist George Soros spent billions to put Obama in power and he is hedging for the collapse of the US Dollar to make himself wealthy beyond belief!

Impeach the Obama puppet now! Obama has shown no constructive leadership or accountability in improving America.

Cut the puppet strings, vote Republican 2014 and 2016 then the country will be able to correct itself..
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#94027 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Savannah. The housing bubble burst had nothing to do with either democrats or republicans. It was based upon sub prime loans to people who could not afford them.
So don't generalize what one person posted to all democrats. You are now playing the "blame" card yourself.
And who was it that, let's say "encouraged" these people to give these loans? Someone we all know as Bubba, aka "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", Bill Clinton.

http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/hotpro...

Granted there are others involved on the list, but at the top of that list sits Bill Clinton who " went to ridiculous lengths to increase the national homeownership rate. It promoted paper-thin down payments and pushed for ways to get lenders to give mortgage loans to first-time buyers with shaky financing and incomes. It’s clear now that the erosion of lending standards pushed prices up by increasing demand, and later led to waves of defaults by people who never should have bought a home in the first place."

And then when they had a chance to stave off the financial meltdown who was in Congress denied there were problems?

That's right, Barney Frank and the his Democrat cronies.....

Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING

Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis meltdown
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Don't Regulate Fannie Mae or Freddy Mac

Democrats in their own words Covering up Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac scandal

So, I am not blaming anyone, I am simply stating the facts. You however do nothing but blame, blame, blame and blame some more. The mainstream media....pfffffft! You mean the Democrat controlled propaganda media because that is all they are. You do not back up anything you say. You just point fingers and blame. I am still waiting for you to explain how the "2 unfunded wars" caused the financial meltdown. I guess I will be waiting forever since that is a lie and you don't have the slightest clue how to explain that lie and make it sound legitimate which is why you are hiding form it now just like you are hiding from admitting your screw up from yesterday about Gallup. You're nothing but a bigmouth who thinks he knows everything and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and a "teabagger". You try to bully people with comments like "Oh hell no you don't" followed by a demand that someone does something as if you are the supreme being on here and everyone better step in line to you. Well guess what, you're not, and nobody is intimidated by your angry internet talk, especially not me.

Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94028 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Reagan's trickle down policies and deregulation never did anything at all for the middle class. The only people who had it good under Reagan was the 1%ers.
However, under Clinton, the economy flourished and everybody did much better economically, including the poor. I did better under Clinton than any other time in my life, and so did you. I just love your selective memory, maxipad. It reveals your stupidity on factual political matters.
Propoganda spinster. I lived that erea. Reagen created prosperity and growth for the middle class that is only seems like an impossible dream today.

Clinton killed that dream with policies still in effect today.

Clinton, the far left, liberal, narcisistic loons couldn't have the American middle class progress as fast as it did for they believed it was not good for the wealthy elitist liberals or the planet.

Vote 2014 & 2016! America can come back again. The long time Demonrats must go.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94029 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Today the only ones really succeding are the 1%ers! The middle class is now having "chicken feed" forced upon them!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#94030 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
Savannah, I sit her and give you fact after fact as reported and documented by the mainstream media.
Must I present you documentation on news stories that are reported nationally each day by ALL major news media outlets. If you would watch a channel other than Fox News, you could probably learn something.
And I am female. Not male.
No you don't. All you do is give your opinion and then attack anyone as a teabagger" who disagrees with you. On top of that if it is coming from the "mainstream media" then it is nothing more then Democrat propaganda, conjecture, and lies.

Sorry to disappoint you sweetie but I do not watch Fox News. I don't watch any "televised" news. I read my news from several sources, both left, right, and middle of the road, and then I make my decision on what I believe to be the truth. That is just your typical left wing defense against anyone who doesn't accept your "mainstream media" as being the almighty righteous honest reporting that people like you think it is.

If you learned how to research news and get stories from all sides then YOU might actually learn something besides how to act like a parrot for the Democrat propaganda media.

Your gender makes no difference to me and is irrelevant to any topic here.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94031 Jan 24, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>"Every democrat voted in favor of" Iraq war from faulty intel or lies. Presdident Bush stated he was wrong on reasons for invading Iraq {no wmds} And we all realize Iraq had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.
Not one Republican voted for Obamacare knowing the disister it would be to the working middle class!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94032 Jan 24, 2014
Plus Obama has shown no leadership or acountability for that either. Even changed the name to "ACA".

But Michelle Obama has made millions with her Princeton buddy on the failed web site!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#94033 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
"I fear"? No federal agents are going to jail over gun control. Did you forget that Federal Law trumps over State Law. Oh, just another little tidbid you forgot to mention. Right, Savannah.
The Federal Goverment is under control right now>>>under control of an obstructionist Tea Party who is hell bent on gutting every facet of federal government and destroying it. The House, Senate, and President can't get anything done to make life better for all Americans, because every move is blocked by Tea Party members. How can you be so blind?
What happens when a natural disaster strikes again. Perhaps in your area, Savannah. I bet you and the State of Missouri would be screaming for the Federal government, that you hate and fear so much then. So you republicans only want the Federal Government around when you need them. How convenient. But that is not realistic, is it.
Under control of an obstructionist Tea Party. So in other words Harry Reid and the Democrat controlled Senate, along with President Obama, are so weak they are controlled by a group that makes up less then 10% of the entire roll call of both Houses of Congress. Pretty weak argument there sweetheart.

Can't get anything done? Well they had 2 years of total control and what did they get done? A trillion dollar stimulus that did absolutely nothing and a monstrosity of a healthcare bill that is destroying the economy now, not to mention peoples lives. Where was all their solutions then that you seem to think they have now if they weren't "being obstructed"? They don't have any so they use the "blame the tea party" defense and you fall into line and repeat it.

The people who you call "teabaggers" were not voted in by their constituents to go in there and give in to what the Democrats want. they were voted in there to stop the Democrats from doing any more destruction to this nation. So if they are standing in the Democrats way of doing that, then I say good for them!!

You are nothing but a big government crony who thinks we need a massive Federal government to control everything, to be there to give free handouts to everyone, and to tell you how to live your life. You are nothing but a pawn to the elitist Democrats in Congress to gain more power, pad their bank accounts, and enrich their lives and those who they are friends with. How can YOU be so blind not see you are being used. Do you think Nancy Pelosi cares about you? Do you think Claire McCaskill cares about you? They only care about themselves. As do most politicians. The difference between you and me is I see them for what they are and you don't. I refuse to give in and support them as they tear this country apart while you bend over backwards to defend them.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#94034 Jan 24, 2014
P.S. Still waiting for you to show me where you said that poll was from Gallup and how the "two unfunded wars" caused the economic meltdown. If you continue to hide from answering to those I will take that as your admission you are nothing but a full blown liar who can nothing but repeat DNC talking points.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#94038 Jan 24, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I don't know you and I see nothing that would indicate you are just another jerk like Yellow Dawg and his aliases, here is a link to the original poll conducted by DFM research back in October. Not to mention it once again proves Yellow Dawg wrong and will make him further make a fool out of himself.......
http://www.utu.org/worksite/PDFs/HR%203040/KY...
Not to mention it once again makes me right and proves Yellow Dawg wrong, I can't pass up an opportunity to make him go into a meltdown trying to hide his shame of being beaten by me for a 3rd time this month.
Ah, hahahahahaha! Here is the Executive Summary of your cited poll:

Kentucky residents show strong support levels for two core SMART Transportation Division
(SMART TD) legislative priorities: funding of Amtrak at current levels and support for federal
legislation requiring freight trains to operate with a crew of two. The support levels found in the
statewide Kentucky survey are consistent with earlier results from seven 2013 surveys (seven on
Amtrak, three on two-person crew) in congressional districts in Middle America.

Ah, hahahahahaha! What does Amtrak operation in Kentucky have to do with the US government, "Savannah"? You are losing it, girl!

You better study up on how to post links, is all I have to say as good advice to you!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94039 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
So everybody prospered but you, max. I find that impossible to believe.
You always talk about policies but never specify what policies you are referrng to. What policies, max?
Spin again! I did prosper along with everyone else under Reagan.

As for policies, the taxes, regulations, laws are too many to start to list. Only a stupid liberal would ask, "Duh, What you reffering to?".

#94040 Jan 24, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg make sit easy to do. He is a egotistical bigmouth jerk who is so desperate to degrade and insult people to try and make himself look like a comedian, or like he knows everything, that he sticks his foot in his mouth constantly. He is way to ignorant to learn from his behavior and the mistakes he makes. In fact, he just did it again by accusing me of not posting a source which I in fact did 8 hours ago.
Dawg make sit easy to do?

Ah, hahahahaha! Sit, doggie! Sit! Sit, doggie! Ah, hahahahahaha!

Tell us again about Amtrak operations in Kentucky, "Savannah," and how that relates to Obama job performance!_8-)

You seem to be having trouble "staying on topic," girl!_8-)
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94041 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssst, Savannah! Page 4967 Post # 93922:
"Obama's approval ratings have always been higher than Bush's ratings. Good luck on slipping your next round of lies in on us.
According to Gallop, Bush left Office with a 25% approval rating, which was the lowest rating of any president in history.
According to Gallop, Obama's lowest approval rating was 38%. "
Only what Soros's money could buy! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

#94042 Jan 24, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text> ... I guess by Dawgs own admission the Congressional Democrats (and Obama) are so weak they can't overcome a small minority of people. Just another reason why it is time for them to go. They clearly lack the strength to govern.
Ah, hahahahaha! Trying to take words out of your big mouth and put them into my mouth! You are LOSING it, girl!

Democrats are in the White House and the US Senate! Do try to pay attention, "Savannah," girl!

Boehner and the Republican Party cannot control the terroristic "Tea Partiers." TALK ABOUT WEAK and lacking the STRENGTH TO GOVERN! Boehner can't even control the House! No wonder he is known as the "Weeper of the House"!

#94043 Jan 24, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
And the DNC has been bought and paid for by George Soros. He owns all of you Democrats.
Do you live in a glass house by any chance?
The rest of your post was edited out since it's just left wing hate propaganda and lies not worth replying to.
George Soros? Ah, hahahahahaha! You forgot Saul Alinsky!

Do try to copy your right-wing hate propaganda "talking points" more accurately, girl! You are LOSING it!(No nickel for THAT silly post!)

#94044 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the Tea Party is a small minority in both houses? LMAO! The Tea Party republicans run the house and threaten all the other moderate republicans who don't toll to their agenda. The Tea Party has hijacked the house and controls it like they own it. The moderate GOPers are cowing down to these "crazies" because they have been threatened by the Tea Party and Koch money to be "primaried" in 2014. Yes, there is a war going on in the GOP between the moderates and tea party. The tea party has all but destroyed the republican brand in the eyes of the majority of Americans.
The Majority Democrats in the Senate can pass all the bills they want. But it has to also pass in the house. Duh! It is no secret how the Tea Party controlled house has refused to vote on a plethora of bills sent to them by the Senate. It is high time all you liars get your reality check, Savannah. No matter how you spin it, it does not change the facts, dearie.
The Tea Party disses women, minorities, and the poor. How the hell do you think they can win elections when they openly piss in the faces of half the population.
HEAR! HEAR! You are beating down "Savannah"'s propaganda with the TRUTH! NICE GOING!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#94045 Jan 24, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one Republican voted for Obamacare knowing the disister it would be to the working middle class!
Yep another mistake on their part. They do all to keep from the middle class.

Do you not think it is strange how all at the top in medical care is against this law?{The rich}

Why you ask? Greed.

They do not care for the health for those middle and poor fvamilies, only those with "bulging pockets" {Either doctors and drug companies}

#94046 Jan 24, 2014
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot! The Obama agenda is the destruction of the American Middle Class so they are "dependant on extended unemployment benefits, food stamps, health care for all".
The Republicans are trying to save social security and create jobs so wages will be competitive.
There is an Obama Box car waiting for you!
Box car? You better read "Savannah"'s link to a polling study on Amtrak train operation in Kentucky, "Max"! You will find out something!

Namely, that Kentucky residents favor Amtrak by 58% to 10%.

"Savannah" is staying right on top of this Amtrak situation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info 44 min Bakerman 1
steele police 1 hr guest 2
Obama threatens to shoot down Israeli jets 2 hr Mudboy 3
Another Lie By Comrade Winston & The GOP 3 hr Mudboy 7
Bobby Watkins For Mayor (Feb '07) Fri Citizen 449
Jim's Fri wow 1
How many females in hayti are missing wit Solo ... Feb 27 wtf 4
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web