Comments
87,881 - 87,900 of 96,446 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#93996 Jan 23, 2014
BREAKING: U.S. Military Dress Code To Now Allow Muslim Friendly Beards And Turbans
~ They would not do this for Christians. Actually take away christians' rights! This is disgusting and can not be tolerated!! If those morons wanted to dress up and live their lives as Holloween Freaks, they should have stayed OUT of our military! Allowing special favors and accomodations for some and not all is OUTRAGIOUS!
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
Impeach Obama

United States

#93997 Jan 23, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash, Rilakkuma. Income inequality is very real. It is not "bullshit" as you imagine. Wages for blue collar workers have remained stagnet for 3 decades, while profits for elites have risen sharply.
85 of the wealthiest people around the world own more aggragate wealth than 3.5 billion people do all together. I would most definitely call that income inequality.
That "gap' between the rich and poor has grown even larger, because the corporate loving millionaire/billionair republicans have made sure it will keep growing larger by refusing to regulate and change the tax code and close tax loopholes for the wealthy. Did you forget to mention Bush's huge tax cuts for the wealthy. This phenomonen started long before Obama ever became a Senator. Nice try, teabagger. But your lies won't fly on this thread.
Yes, The middle class prosperity and growth under Reagan went to hell with the Clinton narcisistic liberal far left agenda to slow middle the class growth. Only the elites are to prosper under the liberal Clinton/Obama agenda.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#93998 Jan 23, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell no you don't, Savannah. The mainstream media has already produced for months and months now, the evidence to back up what I said about the Koch Brothers owning the Tea Party and all the Stink tanks they have set up with their money.
Show me your evidence for your statements about George Soros. And please, don't try to throw FOX FAKE NEWS and Weaselzipper at me for authentic sources.
I have never given you a reason to say that I live in a glass house. I give you facts. You give us a constant flow of cow maneuer.
Oh no-no-no, you are not getting off that easy. We are not moving on to another subject until you address the previous one which you are conveniently trying to hide from right now. You have made several posts and enough time has passed so don't try to deny it. On top of that I don't waste time on people who are clearly in denial and can do nothing but spew left wing propaganda that is fed to them by the DNC and their media lapdogs. You are so full of crap it's beyond words.

So.....I'm still waiting for you to either show me where you said it was Gallup or admit you were wrong and apologize. Until then just keep running to the end of your chain and yapping and I will just walk on by like I do any other mutt that does that.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#94000 Jan 23, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove to me that Bush did not bring this county close to the brink with the 2 wars he and his neocon compradres put on the credit card and borrowed money from China to give all the huge tax cuts to his wealthy buddies. And if I recall correctly, Bush also bailed out the f'ing banks and wall street for their corrupt practices that brought them down. Can you say, ENRON! All that money for Bush's calamities came from CHINA!
How about being honest just once. It is the Tea Party House of Representatives who keep passing laws or keep blocking laws that would help the middle class. Who busted the UNIONS? BUSH. Who refuses to give unemployment extentions for millions of middle class workers, forcing them into the poverty lines? Tea Partiers.
Bush spent taxpayer money like a drunken sailor for 8 years. Oh. You forgot to mention that, too. Who left the country in the worst depression since the Great Depression? Bush.
Who had to come in behind Bush and clean up the economic mess he left? Obama
Who keeps obstructing legislation that would get the economy going and help all workers, including the middle class? Tea Party far right wing fundamentalist American Taliban.
You just can't seem to coodinate with any facts, can ya.
Why don't you prove to us how he did since the whole collapse was centered around the housing market bubble burst. So please Mr. know-it-all explain how these "two unfunded wars" led to the collapse of the housing marking and the domino effect that had on bringing the rest of the economy down. I would really enjoy hearing this one and watching you make the connection.

The only thing you seem to be able to do is blame, blame, blame without ever going into detail or offering evidence to support your rhetoric, and then demand that others prove what they say. Where is YOUR proof for everything you say? It almost seems as if you are nothing more then one of those people who are paid to frequent sites like this and spread the propaganda of the Liberal agenda.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#94001 Jan 23, 2014
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot! The Obama agenda is the destruction of the American Middle Class so they are "dependant on extended unemployment benefits, food stamps, health care for all".
The Republicans are trying to save social security and create jobs so wages will be competitive.
There is an Obama Box car waiting for you!
"Idiot" ha, see you were not ready for that point, HUH? It's ok though most get defensive when proven wrong or cornered.

So tell me again how helping the middle class and poor since the Great Depression's programs {The New Deal} are destroying the poor and middle class. Must be a slow death, huh?. Since so many poor and middle class came through the "Hoover Days". with jobs and help.

"Saving Social Security and creating jobs" how and when?

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#94002 Jan 23, 2014
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
BREAKING: U.S. Military Dress Code To Now Allow Muslim Friendly Beards And Turbans
~ They would not do this for Christians. Actually take away christians' rights! This is disgusting and can not be tolerated!! If those morons wanted to dress up and live their lives as Holloween Freaks, they should have stayed OUT of our military! Allowing special favors and accomodations for some and not all is OUTRAGIOUS!
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
" might Stayed out of the military", huh?

You may wish to research how many Muslims have died in America's wars since the Civil War, WW1, WW2, Korea, Viet Nam, IRAQ, and AFGHANISTAN.

How many of the Muslim Religion are buried in Arlington National Cemetery.

Let me assure you the brother in the fox hole next to you who has a beard or as you call or veterans "Holloween Freaks" you would have cared not!

What Christian icon rights are you speaking/
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94003 Jan 23, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you prove to us how he did since the whole collapse was centered around the housing market bubble burst. So please Mr. know-it-all explain how these "two unfunded wars" led to the collapse of the housing marking and the domino effect that had on bringing the rest of the economy down. I would really enjoy hearing this one and watching you make the connection.
The only thing you seem to be able to do is blame, blame, blame without ever going into detail or offering evidence to support your rhetoric, and then demand that others prove what they say. Where is YOUR proof for everything you say? It almost seems as if you are nothing more then one of those people who are paid to frequent sites like this and spread the propaganda of the Liberal agenda.
Liberals show no constructive leadership and never show accountability. Their destructive agenda to enrich the elites is all that matters to them.
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#94005 Jan 23, 2014
Pentagon May Court Martial Soldiers Who Share Christian Faith
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/05/01...

Congressman: Christian Soldiers Being Singled out for Punishment
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

Army Threatens Soldiers If They Donate To Tea Party, Christian Groups
http://www.offthegridnews.com/2013/10/26/army...
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#94006 Jan 23, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals show no constructive leadership and never show accountability. Their destructive agenda to enrich the elites is all that matters to them.
Oh Really seems to only know how to blame, blame, and blame some more. If you were to believe him the Democrats are 100% perfect and can do no wrong. Yet he offers no evidence to support anything he says. He is so full of himself he thinks everyone should just believe what he says. Whatever media he listens to are the only ones who are right. If you listen to anything else then you are a "teabagger". He thinks everyone who thinks differently then he does is a "teabagger". I don't think he even knows anything about the Tea Party. He sounds like what would be spawned if Chris Mathews, Rachael Maddow, and Ed Schultz had a threesome.

I can't wait to see him explain how the "2 unfunded wars" caused the economic meltdown. That is one of the biggest lies there is by the left and to date I have never heard, seen, or read, any of them explain it. They just know how to repeat the words "two unfunded wars". The same "two unfunded wars" that every Democrat in Congress voted in favor of, but that is besides the point.
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#94008 Jan 23, 2014
Missouri Set to Arrest Feds Over Gun Control Enforcement

Minimize the power of the federal government and use the sovereign power of the states and state’s rights. This is how Americans will restore our Constitutional Republic.

What Missouri lawmakers are working on today is a perfect example.

A Missouri Senate panel is taking up legislation that would send federal agents to jail for enforcing federal gun control laws in the state.

The measure being heard by the Senate General Laws Committee today would declare certain federal gun control policies “null and void.” Agents enforcing them could spend a year in jail, be fined up to $1,000 and face other civil penalties.

The bill would also allow designated school personnel to carry concealed weapons in buildings. Another provision would let holders of concealed gun permits carry firearms openly, even in municipalities with ordinances banning open carry.

The legislation is sponsored by Republican Sen. Brian Nieves, of Washington. A similar bill passed the Republican-led Legislature last year, but was vetoed by Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon.

http://janmorganmedia.com/2014/01/missouri-se...
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94009 Jan 23, 2014
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid and clueless are you? You haven't heard of George Soros because he hasn't been on Comedy Central? You will not because nothing about him is funny.
Google him yourself and we will welcome you to the Tea Party!
Of course I know who George Soros is. I simply asked you to back up your bs with documentation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

Soros is a well-known supporter of progressive-liberal political causes.[10] Between 1979 and 2011, Soros gave away over $8 billion to causes related to human rights, public health, and education. He played a significant role in the peaceful transition from communism to capitalism in Hungary (1984–89)[8] and provided one of Europe's largest higher education endowments to Central European University in Budapest.[11] Soros is also the chairman of the Open Society Foundations.

You mean this George Soros who is well known for funding democratic social programs that republicans are trying to destroy. The George Soros who played a huge role in transitioning Hungary from a communist country to a capitalistic one.

This is the George Soros who will back Hillary if she decides to run. You repubicans have Koch money. Democrats have Soros money.

And your point is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koch_family

The Koch family (/&#712;ko&#650;k/ KOKE) of industrialists and businessmen is most notable for its control of Koch Industries, the second largest privately owned company in the United States.[1] The family business was started by Fred C. Koch, who developed a new cracking method for the refinement of heavy oil into gasoline.[2][3] Fred's four sons litigated against each other over their interests in the business during the 1980s and 1990s.[4]

David H. Koch and Charles G. Koch — the two brothers still with Koch Industries — are affiliated with the Koch family foundations. Annual revenues for Koch Industries have been "estimated to be a hundred billion dollars".

Members of the Koch family have given to conservative and libertarian policy and advocacy groups in the United States,[12] including think tanks like the Heritage Foundation and the Cato Institute, and more recently Americans for Prosperity.[13] Americans for Prosperity and FreedomWorks are organizations with links to both the Kochs and the Tea Party movement.

So in your teabagging mind, it is ok for Kochies to support the tea party, but Soros can't support democrats.

The Koch Brothers are destroying the land, water, and people's lives. Take a look for yourselves.
Koch Brothers Exposed is a hard-hitting investigation of the 1% at its very worst.

George Soros, a famous hedge fund manager who is widely considered to be one of the world's greatest investors, did not make his billions being one of the biggest polluters on the planet. unlike your Kochies are doing.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#94010 Jan 23, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Really seems to only know how to blame, blame, and blame some more. If you were to believe him the Democrats are 100% perfect and can do no wrong. Yet he offers no evidence to support anything he says. He is so full of himself he thinks everyone should just believe what he says. Whatever media he listens to are the only ones who are right. If you listen to anything else then you are a "teabagger". He thinks everyone who thinks differently then he does is a "teabagger". I don't think he even knows anything about the Tea Party. He sounds like what would be spawned if Chris Mathews, Rachael Maddow, and Ed Schultz had a threesome.
I can't wait to see him explain how the "2 unfunded wars" caused the economic meltdown. That is one of the biggest lies there is by the left and to date I have never heard, seen, or read, any of them explain it. They just know how to repeat the words "two unfunded wars". The same "two unfunded wars" that every Democrat in Congress voted in favor of, but that is besides the point.
"Every democrat voted in favor of" Iraq war from faulty intel or lies. Presdident Bush stated he was wrong on reasons for invading Iraq {no wmds} And we all realize Iraq had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#94011 Jan 23, 2014
Minimize the power of the federal government and use the sovereign power of the states and state’s rights. This is how Americans will restore our Constitutional Republic.
A Missouri Senate panel is taking up legislation that would send federal agents to jail for enforcing federal gun control laws in the state.
The measure being heard by the Senate General Laws Committee today would declare certain federal gun control policies “null and void.” Agents enforcing them could spend a year in jail, be fined up to $1,000 and face other civil penalties.
The bill would also allow designated school personnel to carry concealed weapons in buildings. Another provision would let holders of concealed gun permits carry firearms openly, even in municipalities with ordinances banning open carry.
The legislation is sponsored by Republican Sen. Brian Nieves, of Washington. A similar bill passed the Republican-led Legislature last year, but was vetoed by Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon.
You do realize Missouri will never "send federal agents to prison", never.

To believe that is ridiculus. Mark my words.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94012 Jan 23, 2014
Thank God for a democratic governor in Missouri to veto such terrible republican sponsored gun policy. The answer is not arming school personnel. How about putting stricter gun laws back into place to keep mentally ill people from getting guns in the first place and going into schools and killing our kids.

Background checks again would be a good starter. If you are not a criminal or a crazy, why would you mind having a background check. If you check out ok, nobody will keep your guns away from you. Simple as that. And a ban on assault weapons that these crazies have been using would be a good thing. No civilian needs a military style rifle with a 50 round magazine. If you need a 50 round clip to kill an animal, you need to give up hunting, cuz you are a horrible shot.

Are you trying to tell us that because you are crazy, Brain Dead, you are afraid the government will take your guns? From the evidence of all your posts, I think a hater like yourself should not have any guns at all. You might get pissed off and shoot somebody, just like a packing teacher could do to a student.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#94013 Jan 23, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>"Every democrat voted in favor of" Iraq war from faulty intel or lies. Presdident Bush stated he was wrong on reasons for invading Iraq {no wmds} And we all realize Iraq had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.
It still had absolutely nothing to do with the economic collapse. It is nothing more then a way for Democrats to blame something other then what really caused it, their policies in the 90's of making banks and lending institutions give high dollar housing loans, with variable interest rates that eventually doubled and even tripled some peoples house payments, to people who couldn't afford them. I know someone who lost her house because of one of those loans. Her payment went from $680 a month to almost $1500 literally overnight. She got screwed and she couldn't make the payments so she lost her house in 2009. I just wished I had known her in 1998 so I could have warned her to stay away from those types of loans. Too many people got suckered in. But I will wait and see if Oh Really is able to back up his claims with any evidence.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#94014 Jan 23, 2014
I fear the only way the Federal Government will ever be brought under control is if the states start fighting back like this. It may just be what it takes.
yep

Wappapello, MO

#94016 Jan 23, 2014
nice
Shep

Park Hills, MO

#94017 Jan 23, 2014
Assurance of Salvation

Luke Chapter 1

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94018 Jan 23, 2014
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
" E-L-E-C-T-I-O-N", ask anyone out of Cook County, Illinois where Obama came from, they will tell you, "vote early, vote often" they have voter fraud down to a science. Just ask Bill Clinton when Hillary's ass got kicked and after the fact people went to jail in neighboring Indiana because Obama did not even have enough signatures to have made the ballot.
You will not see the real news on Comedy Central because none of this is funny!
The Bipartisan Election Commission Report came out on Jan. 22, 2014 to all the major media news outlets. The two committee heads (one republican and one democrat) of the commission stated last night on the news that voter fraud is rare. Out of 197 million votes cast, only 40 revealed voter fraud and the fraudulent votes were cast as absentee ballots.

The only reason right wing republicans are promoting this voter fraud myth is to justify the republican strategy to further gut the voter rights act in order to suppress voters who tend to vote democratic. It is no big secret that republicans know they have a better chance at winning elections when fewer democrats vote. Just as old Turd Blossom Karl Rove.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94019 Jan 23, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
It still had absolutely nothing to do with the economic collapse. It is nothing more then a way for Democrats to blame something other then what really caused it, their policies in the 90's of making banks and lending institutions give high dollar housing loans, with variable interest rates that eventually doubled and even tripled some peoples house payments, to people who couldn't afford them. I know someone who lost her house because of one of those loans. Her payment went from $680 a month to almost $1500 literally overnight. She got screwed and she couldn't make the payments so she lost her house in 2009. I just wished I had known her in 1998 so I could have warned her to stay away from those types of loans. Too many people got suckered in. But I will wait and see if Oh Really is able to back up his claims with any evidence.
Exactly, Savannah. The housing bubble burst had nothing to do with either democrats or republicans. It was based upon sub prime loans to people who could not afford them.

So don't generalize what one person posted to all democrats. You are now playing the "blame" card yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hall Derrick 27 min Neighbors 4
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Ronald 1,990
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 5 hr Who let the coons... 247
be sure to vote no on all 3 new taxes 9 hr Foster 9
Candice Gilmore 20 hr yep 3
alan hamm (Jun '13) Sun want to know 3
Glen Moore (Jan '13) Sun Juno 7
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••