Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92399 Dec 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, destroying the right-wing "Tea-Party-Hijacked" Republican Party IS a "change for the better." -- Couldn't get any worse, after the terrorist "Tea Partiers" got through with it.
R.I.P. GOP 1854-2013
The American people are already feeling the economic terrorism placed upon them by the narcisistic liberal left wing Demonrats.

The newly formed Tea Party is the only solution to end this terroristic threat to America!

And these stupid narcisistic liberal left wing Demonrats are feeling terrorized already!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92400 Dec 28, 2013
1 who REALLY knows wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
Game Point
Yah we know your Game! Bending over and awaiting Dawg's Point! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92401 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
"Tea Party" propagandists may be repeating themselves.
"Tea Party" propagandists may be repeating themselves.
"Tea Party" propagandists may be repeating themselves._8-)
Dementia getting you down today, "Rogersville"?
The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined and their propaganda continues to take your mind off of them.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92402 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Clueless as usual.
The left knows they can't compete with conservative arguments about the economy and foreign policy.
Andy

United States

#92403 Dec 28, 2013
Right
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92404 Dec 28, 2013
A SURVIVOR OF NAZI GERMANY CALLS INTO BLAZE RADIO SHOW – YOU’RE GOING TO WANT TO HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY

Toward the end of his Blaze Radio show Saturday, Buck Sexton received a phone call from a nearly 84-year-old woman who he said gave “one of the most compelling calls I’ve ever heard on any radio show.”

Irma lives in Massachusetts today, but she was born in 1930 under German fascism. She said her father battled tyranny for years, culminating with his imprisonment under the Nazis and another stint behind bars “under the worst conditions” after communism took over in then-East Germany.

“He had his ideas and he wouldn’t bend to them,” she told Sexton in a strong German accent, her voice breaking at times.“He did everything he could to prevent them from coming into power.”

But the tone of Irma’s voice shifted to nearly tearful anguish after Sexton remarked that accounts like hers demonstrate that “there is such a thing as tyranny, that there is such a thing as evil, and people need to understand that.”

Irma offered in what can only be called a warning to listeners that today “people do not understand” that tyranny and evil really exist.

“My biggest regret is that I came here, and we lived a life trusting that we lived under a Constitution that will always be there,” she said, adding that she was “always leery” about what was happening in the 1960s and the political correctness movement coming out of colleges and finally asked herself,“What in the world is this?”

“One should express their thoughts freely, and if somebody doesn’t accept them they can discuss them. But why do we have to change our language and approach to people?” she asked.“I feel so guilty that I was not active then because my father did that all his life…but I fell asleep here.”

Sexton underscored to Irma how important her story was to share with listeners, most notably how “PROGRESSIVISM AND FASCISM COME FROM THE SAME IDEOLOGICAL ROOT.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/28/i-...
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92405 Dec 28, 2013
TEEN GIFTS AUNT WITH SEVERED HEAD OF BOYFRIEND
An 18-year-old man placed his Aunts’ boyfriend's decapitated head on her bed as a Christmas Day present. Alexis Valdez allegedly killed the boyfriend by bludgeoning him with a hammer to the head, and then severed the victim’s head, ears, and nose, and gouged out his eyes.

According to prosecutors, Valdez admitted that he murdered 41-year-old Silvestre Diaz-Hernandez inside a basement apartment in a Chicago neighborhood early Christmas morning. Valdez was unemployed and at one time lived with his Aunt and Diaz-Hernandez. He had recently moved out due to his behavior causing ”ongoing tension between the defendant and his aunt and the victim,” according to Assistant State’s Attorney Kingsley Sawyer.

Reportedly, Valdez summoned 911 to report a dead body after he mutilated Diaz-Hernandez. The operator asked if he had tried CPR to resuscitate the victim, prompting him to laugh and reply that the body had no head.

According to Sawyer, when police officers arrived at the grizzly scene, they discovered Valdez covered in blood.“If his aunt had come home, and seen the victim’s body, then he would have killed her as well” Valdez reportedly remarked. Valdez is being held without bail.

~ Oh my God, now Chicago will ban hammers! I wonder which hammers they will ban? the military looking ones, with assault type features. or just large magazine hammers?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#92406 Dec 28, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The left knows they can't compete with conservative arguments about the economy and foreign policy.
How does one "compete" with an argument?

Conservative thoughts and policies about the economy have been proved false -- many, many times. It is only because conservatives themselves are a bit dense that they fall for this idiocy.

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#92407 Dec 28, 2013
Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
... Sexton underscored to Irma how important her story was to share with listeners, most notably how “PROGRESSIVISM AND FASCISM COME FROM THE SAME IDEOLOGICAL ROOT.”...
Sexton is wrong.
1 who REALLY knows

Saint Louis, MO

#92408 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Conservative thoughts and policies about the economy have been proved false -- many, many times. It is only because conservatives themselves are a bit dense that they fall for this idiocy.
Go Get'm DAWG...MAXimum Game Point
1 who REALLY knows

Saint Louis, MO

#92409 Dec 28, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is way better than the collapse W hanbded Obama with ...and then Obama Killed Osama Bin Laden (Mission NOW Accomplished) then Obama has got us oout and kept us out of uneeded wars...go figure ...huh?

MAX funny how when those other posters appeared that busted you from the other froums that you posted on ...and then told us about your long list of legal notices filed against you in CaseNet...you just got NUTTIER... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

why don't you argue about whats listed to your name in CaseNet ....hmmmmm?
1 who REALLY knows

Saint Louis, MO

#92410 Dec 28, 2013
Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
A SURVIVOR OF NAZI GERMANY CALLS INTO BLAZE RADIO SHOW – YOU’RE GOING TO WANT TO HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY
Toward the end of his Blaze Radio show Saturday, Buck Sexton received a phone call from a nearly 84-year-old woman who he said gave “one of the most compelling calls I’ve ever heard on any radio show.”
Irma lives in Massachusetts today, but she was born in 1930 under German fascism. She said her father battled tyranny for years, culminating with his imprisonment under the Nazis and another stint behind bars “under the worst conditions” after communism took over in then-East Germany.
“He had his ideas and he wouldn’t bend to them,” she told Sexton in a strong German accent, her voice breaking at times.“He did everything he could to prevent them from coming into power.”
But the tone of Irma’s voice shifted to nearly tearful anguish after Sexton remarked that accounts like hers demonstrate that “there is such a thing as tyranny, that there is such a thing as evil, and people need to understand that.”
Irma offered in what can only be called a warning to listeners that today “people do not understand” that tyranny and evil really exist.
“My biggest regret is that I came here, and we lived a life trusting that we lived under a Constitution that will always be there,” she said, adding that she was “always leery” about what was happening in the 1960s and the political correctness movement coming out of colleges and finally asked herself,“What in the world is this?”
“One should express their thoughts freely, and if somebody doesn’t accept them they can discuss them. But why do we have to change our language and approach to people?” she asked.“I feel so guilty that I was not active then because my father did that all his life…but I fell asleep here.”
Sexton underscored to Irma how important her story was to share with listeners, most notably how “PROGRESSIVISM AND FASCISM COME FROM THE SAME IDEOLOGICAL ROOT.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/28/i-...
no not really ...nothing Glenn Beck is real...much like his Mormon Religion...the only thing real about Beck is his achololism
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92412 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
The economy is way better than the collapse W hanbded Obama with ...and then Obama Killed Osama Bin Laden (Mission NOW Accomplished) then Obama has got us oout and kept us out of uneeded wars...go figure ...huh?
MAX funny how when those other posters appeared that busted you from the other froums that you posted on ...and then told us about your long list of legal notices filed against you in CaseNet...you just got NUTTIER... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Obama's Current Approval Rating Is The Ugliest Since Nixon
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-approval...

13 FACTS THAT REVEAL HOW AMERICANS ARE SUFFERING UNDER OBAMA’S CRAPPY ECONOMY
If you listen to the talking heads, then you probably think that America’s economy is on the upswing. Funny thing is, much of the available economic data is pointing in the opposite direction. Record numbers of Americans are either unemployed or underemployed and conditions aren’t improving at a rate that will make a measurable difference. To better make the point, here are 13 facts that speak to America’s current economic position. Straight. No chaser.

1) 91,541,000 Americans are not in the labor force.

2) More than 1 million people will see their extended unemployment benefits immediately cut off at the end of the month if Congress doesn’t act.(NPR)

3.) Detroit’s bankruptcy is likely to gut pensions and the livelihoods of workers who had nothing to do with the Wall Street engineered recession.(Common Dreams)

4.) The number of American women with a job fell by 357,000 during the month of October.

5.) Research firm ShopperTrak reported that Thanksgiving and Black Friday only produced $12.3 billion dollars for the entire industry, only a smidgen higher than 2012. Is that how we define growth?

6.) Overworked Americans are so desperate for jobs that they aren’t using their vacation days.(Forbes).

7.) The average length of time that people remained unemployed as of October 2013 was nearly three times as long as it was in October 2000.

8.) U.S. borrowers are increasingly missing payments on home equity lines of credit they took out during the housing bubble…
9.) A whopping 68 percent of Americans believe the country is on the wrong track.
10.) One out of every four part time workers lives below the poverty line.
11.) The U.S. labor participation rate is at a 35 year low.
12.) This is the first time in the post-World War II era that the employment-population ratio has not rebounded after a recession.
13.) And even when people find work, they’re learning that good jobs have been replaced with McJobs.
“But I want you all to know, I will not rest until anybody who’s looking for a job can find one — and I’m not talking about just any job, but good jobs that give every American decent wages and decent benefits and a fair shot at the American Dream.”– President Obama

http://breakingbrown.com/2013/12/13-facts-tha...
Shep

Farmington, MO

#92413 Dec 28, 2013
Assurance of Salvation

John 10:28 - And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92414 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Talk about idiocy! We are currently living the narcisistic liberal left wing Demonratic agenda! The conservative thoughts and plicies work and Reagan is the proof!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92415 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>How does one "compete" with an argument?

One only has to look at all these Conservative run cities that have gone bankrupt like Detroit. Oh wait a minute, they've all been Liberal run cities.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the top 10 states for economic growth and prosperity are all Conservative controlled and the top 10 states with high debt/high taxes/high unemployment are all Liberal controlled states. Look up the data yourself if you are capable. If you are incapable and clueless then admit it by demanding links/sources even though you never provide any yourself.

So where are all these proven false things you talk about? Simple answer, in your imagination because you can never and will never back up your propagandist claims.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92416 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
You can thank Pelozie, Reid, Barney Frank, the policies set forth by Clinton and the fact that Bush#2 was a lame duck pussy for the collapse 'W" handed Obama.

Obama is the same old, same old on steroids, that is why the country has progressed for the worse today.

However, there is hope in 2014 & 2016 for the Republicans can bring this country back as Reagan did after Carter. Carter now the 2nd worse president after Obama!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92417 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Sexton is wrong.
What? the truth and logic too much for you to bare?

“PROGRESSIVISM AND FASCISM COME FROM THE SAME IDEOLOGICAL ROOT.”..

Look at the lawlessness of Obama now!!!.
Andy

Dexter, MO

#92418 Dec 28, 2013
?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92421 Dec 29, 2013
Andy wrote:
?
This is how the worse president in US hstory got re-elected!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
noranda 8 min concerened new hire 5
Delete Topix (Oct '11) 46 min Satans Evil Son 52
Retards 2 1 hr guest 4
tina (Jul '11) 6 hr Unknown 10
good times in hayti (Feb '07) 22 hr Abcdexc 295
Meet The Candidate on Chn 7 . Fri Swan Lake Drive M... 1
Jennifer Harold Mar 25 Unknown 4

Flood Warning for Pemiscot County was issued at March 28 at 9:20PM CDT

Hayti Dating
Find my Match