Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90262 Nov 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Demoncrats are the problem.
The Tea Party exists to fight the middle class economic terrorism created by the narcisist, left wing, liberal Demoncrats.
Well this is a NEW enemy " The Tea Party exists to fight the middle class economic terrorism " ...???????

Attack and destroy what made Amrica Great The GOPee is aa great a threat to America, as is the Taliban.

GOPee = Nutty KOCH Suckers
Citizen X

United States

#90263 Nov 14, 2013
The "Tea Party" is a joke. It has appropriated by the mainstream Republican leaders as a tool - the "Tea Party" serves as a mechanism to whip up the base through media coverage, and float ideas no career politician seeking reelection would touch, and in the end, surprise surprise, the status quo is maintained.

The republican and Democrat parties are tantamount to organizes crime - if you vote for either party, you are really voting for the bankers, currency manipulators, insurance gangsters, and multinational corporations that are the actual authors of the public policies that are destroying this nation - the "R"s and "d"s behind candidates names should be changed to"p"s - for PUPPETS. Both parties cash checks from the same masters........
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#90264 Nov 14, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I was unaware that Yankee Stadium was so big!
Number of completed "ObamaCare" applications through the Marketplaces: 846,184
Times 2 = 1,692,368 ... LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THAT STADIUM, "Brain Dead."
Nice job of distorting the numbers. You are a liberal, no doubt. The real NUMBERS are that Obama Care cannot work without the NUMBERS of young and healthy signing up in droves. They won't. The NUMBERS of businesses who are already cutting hours back will limit the NUMBER of people who can afford insurance increases or insurance at all.The NUMBER of people who will just pay the fine will be a huge NUMBER. The NUMBERS just won't add up DAWG. YOu or Obama won't be able to print up money or hide the NUMBERS much longer. Say good bye...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90265 Nov 14, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this is a NEW enemy " The Tea Party exists to fight the middle class economic terrorism " ...???????
Attack and destroy what made Amrica Great The GOPee is aa great a threat to America, as is the Taliban.
"Attack and destroy what made Amrica Great"' for who? College professors that make 500k a year pension? Narcisistic, liberal, crooked, greedy people like that?

Middle class America refuses to sacrafice their standard of living for them.

Time to turn the tides. Only the Tea Party exposes and threatens these criminals like that. Hillary, Gore, McCaskill, Obama all criminals like that!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90266 Nov 14, 2013
Citizen X wrote:
The "Tea Party" is a joke. It has appropriated by the mainstream Republican leaders as a tool - the "Tea Party" serves as a mechanism to whip up the base through media coverage, and float ideas no career politician seeking reelection would touch, and in the end, surprise surprise, the status quo is maintained.
The republican and Democrat parties are tantamount to organizes crime - if you vote for either party, you are really voting for the bankers, currency manipulators, insurance gangsters, and multinational corporations that are the actual authors of the public policies that are destroying this nation - the "R"s and "d"s behind candidates names should be changed to"p"s - for PUPPETS. Both parties cash checks from the same masters........
Yah, a joke. But you agree the "PUPPETS" are no joke. So what is left to let the "PUPPETS" know that they are not funny. The Tea Party.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90267 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow! I was unaware that Yankee Stadium was so big!
Number of completed "ObamaCare" applications through the Marketplaces: 846,184
Times 2 = 1,692,368 ... LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THAT STADIUM, "Brain Dead."
You mean 8 (eight) x 2 = 16 total!!!!

Even the Demons-crats (the only ones who voted for it) are jumping ship!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90268 Nov 14, 2013
TransFatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow Dawg is the REAL spelling Nazi! Look out!
If he was a good Nazi he would know better and stay off the Obama Box Cars to Hell! ha,ha,ha,haa,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90269 Nov 14, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
"GOPee = Nutty KOCH Suckers" The dems & obama have publically evolved into this behavior!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,

Mobile, AL

#90270 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
If he was a good Nazi he would know better and stay off the Obama Box Cars to Hell! ha,ha,ha,haa,ha,ha
lol

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90272 Nov 14, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Nice job of distorting the numbers. You are a liberal, no doubt. The real NUMBERS are that Obama Care cannot work without the NUMBERS of young and healthy signing up in droves. They won't. The NUMBERS of businesses who are already cutting hours back will limit the NUMBER of people who can afford insurance increases or insurance at all. The NUMBER of people who will just pay the fine will be a huge NUMBER. The NUMBERS just won't add up DAWG. YOu or Obama won't be able to print up money or hide the NUMBERS much longer. Say good bye...
Yep. I am a liberal. And quite good with math.(We liberals have large anterior cingulate cortices, so we are quite logical. And handsome. And well-paid.)

Who are you? Do you peer intently into your crystal ball (or into Rush Limbaugh's eyes) and see that the "young and healthy" will not sign up "in droves"?

Gloom and doom! Gloom and doom! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Frankly, I think that you are uninformed, and a "Little Chicken"! Ah, hahaha!

You regressionist conservatives simply cannot tolerate progress. You want to go back to the days of your beloved outhouses.(You can have those days, and those outhouses.)

(Just for yucks, show me how I "distorted the numbers." In any event, the "number" is not 50,000, which was being bandied about by you nay-sayers a few days ago.)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90273 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
"Attack and destroy what made Amrica Great"' for who? College professors that make 500k a year pension? Narcisistic, liberal, crooked, greedy people like that?
Middle class America refuses to sacrafice their standard of living for them.
Time to turn the tides. Only the Tea Party exposes and threatens these criminals like that. Hillary, Gore, McCaskill, Obama all criminals like that!
Since you never met a college professor, I can understand why you would be afraid of one. Might show your lack of knowledge.

(And just WHAT "college professors" make 500k a year pension? That would be cool. Tell us who they are.)

Have no fear. The tides change twice a day. You won't have to wait long.

Huh? The Tea Party threatens criminals?(And I must add that you have a strange list of "criminals." Why not replace them with yourself, since you were found guilty and have done prison time for several illegal things.)
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#90274 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep. I am a liberal. And quite good with math.(We liberals have large anterior cingulate cortices, so we are quite logical. And handsome. And well-paid.)
Who are you? Do you peer intently into your crystal ball (or into Rush Limbaugh's eyes) and see that the "young and healthy" will not sign up "in droves"?
Gloom and doom! Gloom and doom! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
Frankly, I think that you are uninformed, and a "Little Chicken"! Ah, hahaha!
You regressionist conservatives simply cannot tolerate progress. You want to go back to the days of your beloved outhouses.(You can have those days, and those outhouses.)
(Just for yucks, show me how I "distorted the numbers." In any event, the "number" is not 50,000, which was being bandied about by you nay-sayers a few days ago.)
Plenty have signed up for the "free" health care that someone else will pay for. Many have viewed the sight and I imagine many of those have looked more than once. The ACA cannot stand on its own. Dawg, are businesses reducing hours to compensate for the fact that they do not want full time employees with the responsibility of covering their health care?Answer YES. Are young healthy people going to pay the minimal fine or costly health care? FINE... Will many of the Obama voter/followers do anything they can to get around paying for healthcare or anything for that matter? YES...Are Doctors going to alter their care and costs to compensate for ACA? YES Are insurance companies going to adjust their plans in order to stay in business. YES. You cannot FIX people who choose not to be fixed or do not want to work. Negative habits within a culture cannot be overcome by increasing and enabling the continued behavior. The sky is not falling, but the sky is not rose colored either.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#90275 Nov 14, 2013
Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Max is a true paragon of Tea Party. It's fine as long as he is getting his "government cheese". What an inspiration he is to young Republicans
It's always ironic to watch a guy, whose rap sheet confirms that he's a lifetime criminal, hypocrite, moocher, system-abuser, taker and user; criticize and demean other folks who, unlike him, are law-abiding and hard-working, but temporarily in need. Polly says: "Do what I say, not what I do! Awwwk!"
rally

Saint Louis, MO

#90276 Nov 14, 2013
The only thing dog owns is a failed administration with a failed lying president.
rally

Saint Louis, MO

#90277 Nov 14, 2013
We need to move to strike down the Affordable Care Act.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#90278 Nov 14, 2013
rally wrote:
We need to move to strike down the Affordable Care Act.
The old CON pitch. Strike down the ACA, don't replace it. The same CONs, who never met a greedy, unregulated multinational insurance company they didn't love and who really don't care if Americans have access to affordable health care.

So they want insurance companies to be able to again set arbitrary caps on amounts paid, to refuse coverage for pre-existing conditions and generally to rip you off at will. Thanks for confirming that you care about companies, not American people.
Toy Let Paper

Houston, MO

#90279 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>Since you never met a college professor, I can understand why you would be afraid of one. Might show your lack of knowledge.

(And just WHAT "college professors" make 500k a year pension? That would be cool. Tell us who they are.)

Have no fear. The tides change twice a day. You won't have to wait long.

Huh? The Tea Party threatens criminals?(And I must add that you have a strange list of "criminals." Why not replace them with yourself, since you were found guilty and have done prison time for several illegal things.)
Spoken like an antichrist!
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#90280 Nov 14, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
The old CON pitch. Strike down the ACA, don't replace it. The same CONs, who never met a greedy, unregulated multinational insurance company they didn't love and who really don't care if Americans have access to affordable health care.
So they want insurance companies to be able to again set arbitrary caps on amounts paid, to refuse coverage for pre-existing conditions and generally to rip you off at will. Thanks for confirming that you care about companies, not American people.
I love how you liberals are so good at spending other peoples money. Believe it or not, good hard working successful people create hospitals and clinics with their (Capitalistic gains) Why don't you put someone on your health care plan or pay their bills if you are so generous. Are we going to have to pay car insurance for others now? Are we going to have to supplement life insurance policies for the millions who CHOOSE not to get an education,not work,not carry some weight as an American citizen.If you don't want health insurance and you don't have dependents then that is your problem. Let's give drug tests to people before they can sponge off society. No drugs, no criminal background,seeking employment if capable to work, I will help you all day long........ When is it ever someones responsibility to try to improve their life ??? Victim mentalities are always going to be victims...
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#90281 Nov 14, 2013
Johnson County Constitution Party

Come Join us as we discuss Constitutional Principles and the state we find ourselves in currently. We will explore upcoming candidate possibilities, upcoming elections, and much more. Pass the word that we are gearing up for 2014 & setting our sites on better days ahead! Tuesday, November 19, 2013 7:00 to 8:30 PM Trails Regional Library 432 N. Holden St.Warrensburg, MO

http://cpmo.us/2013/10/constitution-party-of-...
rally

Saint Louis, MO

#90282 Nov 14, 2013
Remember chilli Dawg both vote and support the likes of Pelosi and Ried you have to pass a law before you find out what's in it .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor /Newspaper 1 hr Guest 30
dog boy u out thare 2 hr CauseIcan 2
Twisters (Jun '10) 2 hr Anotherlevelofpettty 18
recent excapes 11 hr Justice 39
Paying respect and fentanyl 16 hr three blocks 1
Jared and Ashley Thu Bahahaha 7
Loxcreen Oct 17 Guest 1

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance