Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Comming from Obama's home town they just want to stop the "vote early, vote often crowd". As it is now 65% of "real" votes will not over throw the Dems due to fraud. We need 75% of real legal voters. You in, to stop their fraud? Or you like it?
Show me the cases of massive voter fraud you speak of.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
You will believe any Nazi style propaganda you read so long as it says what you want to believe in the first place.

Are you another retarded offspring of Dawg? Are you a half sister to his other retard kid from St Louis?
Juan Valdez

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Talk about despair. Obama is saying."American people if you do not eat the poison I am feeding you, I will twist your arm till you do!" Come 2014 those "teabaggers" will do a number on you! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,,
Poison? What poison? I havn't heard anything about the President making us eat any poison. Please tell me more. I would just want to have a shot at some affordable health insurance. I don't want any poison. Please explain this to me.
Juan Valdez

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
You will believe any Nazi style propaganda you read so long as it says what you want to believe in the first place.
Are you another retarded offspring of Dawg? Are you a half sister to his other retard kid from St Louis?
You're not worth my time. Go phu#ck yourself.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We don't want less, we only want people who legally have the right to vote voting. And that doesn't include giving criminals, I mean illegals, amnesty and citizenship just so they will vote for what the Democrats hope will be them.
Also, it's out and the media has kept it very quiet. During the 2008 primary, Obama did not have enough legal signatures to be on the ballott in Indiana. Low level involvees are currently spending time in jail--so there is real proof---the actual fraud.
Just a drop in the bucket, no ocean, on the real Demoncratic voter fraud. This is why they demonize voter ID laws. Why else?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>You're not worth my time. Go phu#ck yourself.
Only another ignorant and uninformed Obama bitch. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,,,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Poison? What poison? I havn't heard anything about the President making us eat any poison. Please tell me more. I would just want to have a shot at some affordable health insurance. I don't want any poison. Please explain this to me.
Waste of time, take the poison.
Juan Valdez

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Also, it's out and the media has kept it very quiet. During the 2008 primary, Obama did not have enough legal signatures to be on the ballott in Indiana. Low level involvees are currently spending time in jail--so there is real proof---the actual fraud.
Just a drop in the bucket, no ocean, on the real Demoncratic voter fraud. This is why they demonize voter ID laws. Why else?
Where can we see this information?
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>You're not worth my time. Go phu#ck yourself.
If I could do that I wouldn't need your wife. Then what would she do to earn that $20 a week?
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>Also, it's out and the media has kept it very quiet. During the 2008 primary, Obama did not have enough legal signatures to be on the ballott in Indiana. Low level involvees are currently spending time in jail--so there is real proof---the actual fraud.
Yep!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the cases of massive voter fraud you speak of.
Start with the proven fraud in Cook County, Illinois and Indiana, the rest follows and has gone national.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Where can we see this information?
Common knowledge, look it up....and be informed. You will no longer be an ignorant and uninformed Obama Bitch. I guarantee it.
Juan Valdez

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Only another ignorant and uninformed Obama bitch. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,,,
Sorry if you took offence, but I wasn't talking to you.
Juan Valdez

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Common knowledge, look it up....and be informed. You will no longer be an ignorant and uninformed Obama Bitch. I guarantee it.
Found it! Thanks.
http://www.bradblog.com/...
Juan Valdez

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>
If I could do that I wouldn't need your wife. Then what would she do to earn that $20 a week?
Troll harder.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Troll harder.
That's what your wife said.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are ignorant. Of the Affordable Care Act.
2. Congress did not get a waiver. Congress has its own healthcare.
3. I do not "love" President Obama. I highly respect his ability and intelligence, and how he is now protecting the United States of America against "Tea Party" terrorists. The US does not negotiate with terrorists. Foreign or domestic.
4. The US Supreme Court has judged that the ACA is a law. Get over yourself, "homegrown Perry Mason."
5. The "tide" IS turning, and the terroristic "Tea Partiers" will be swept back into the sea, amongst the flotsam and jetsam from whence they came.
It's all about CON spin and staying "on message." They'd want you to believe insurance companies aren't greedy, opportunistic and uncaring about their customers.

So each 30%, 100%, 200% increase in premiums insurers can score pre-ACA, they can then pretend is the fault of "big brother, big guvmint, sunspots, whatever."

The most ironic CON myth I've heard spread about the ACA, so far, is about those guvmint "death panels." There are "death panels" now, run by your and my insurer.

For CONs to make-believe that insurers are benevolent, compassionate and/or not totally profit-driven is a steaming crock of doody. Yet CONs would pretend they are.

Insurer's business models, cash flow projections and standard procedures assume that they'll charge you and as high premiums and pay as little on claims as possible.

Wake up and smell the guano! Insurers are no more on your side than duplicated, inefective, inefficient government is. Why don't CONs want to see if ACA fails, or not?

Oh yeah...that's why!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Talk about despair. Obama is saying."American people if you do not eat the poison I am feeding you, I will twist your arm till you do!" Come 2014 those "teabaggers" will do a number on you! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,,
Those few "Tea Partiers" who still have teeth will be "de-fanged" starting next month by the American "Sleeping Giant" which they have awakened.

In 2014, how will the "Tea Partiers" do a number on ANYONE? What are they going to do?

"Gum us to death"?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The only thing I post with is my iPad. I have zero control over what "servers" it connects through.
You really are a desperate moron.
Do you have any control over your colon?

I suppose it "Depends"!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> ... You just can't help but make a fool out of yourself can you?
Actually, "OWNEDSville" (masquerading as "United States"), I just can't help but make a fool out of you!_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hayti Forum right now

Search the Hayti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather cummings 20 hr knows 4
trash 23 hr Checkitout 6
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
school supplies Wed BABIIFACE 4
jonathan hurley Wed Chick 5
wheres marty Wed Foster 8
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed chico 10,206
•••
•••