“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#88348 Oct 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting Americans are fed up with the economic terriorism inflicted and continuing on by the Obama administration and the Demoncratic Congress. "Tea Party" started because they are anti "pork-barrel-ridden" bills. "Yellow Dawg" it is about time you got your head out of your butt. You are beyond stupid!
Help me undestand this question which has ben bugging me.

If the tea Party is so concerned with governmet spending why are they focusing on health care {a losing battle} and not demanding cuts to the opposite venue?

Subsities for big tobacco companiesand farmers and their monies for growing or not growing a product which kills everyday.{A winning backable project}
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88349 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Did you notice (I'm sure you did) how Michele Bachmann just happened to be wandering by when all this took place? When she was running for President she said the first things she would do is turn off the lights and lock the doors on the EPA and the FDA. Well I guess she got her teabagger wish on that one too. Come 2014 the teabagger express os going to be set adrift on a sea of despair.
Talk about despair. Obama is saying."American people if you do not eat the poison I am feeding you, I will twist your arm till you do!" Come 2014 those "teabaggers" will do a number on you! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,,
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88350 Oct 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text><.snicker!.> So you <.giggle!.> are trying to tell us <.horse laugh!.> that you didn't change servers so you will now show up as "United States" rather than "OWNEDSville"? Ah, hahahahahahaha! Makes no difference. The stench of your bovine excrement tips us off every time!_8-)
The only thing I post with is my iPad. I have zero control over what "servers" it connects through.

You really are a desperate moron.
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#88351 Oct 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88352 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Then why in the world does the teaparty want to have less people voting?
Comming from Obama's home town they just want to stop the "vote early, vote often crowd". As it is now 65% of "real" votes will not over throw the Dems due to fraud. We need 75% of real legal voters. You in, to stop their fraud? Or you like it?
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88353 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>For starters, defunding the Affordable Care Act. That's the "cameo" of the US House bills, and it has not (yet) been removed.(Not to worry. It will be removed. The United States of America does not negotiate with terrorists -- foreign or domestic.)

I will leave the other 9 items to you, since you appear to already know what they are.

There are already signs that the Republicans are imploding. They simply cannot stand the knowledge that they are going to be thrown out on their ears come 2014 (or earlier). This whole thing has become an avalanche of public opinion coming down upon the clueless Republicans. I must admit that there are a few Republicans who knew what would happen. The rest have forgotten what happened to the Republican Party in 1996. Ask Newt! He got FIRED!
For starters? LMAO!! That's not a "start" on naming these imaginary "pork" projects. Do you even know what "pork" in bills are? Apparently not.

You will leave the other 9 because you just got caught in ANOTHER LIE and can't name anything.

As usual you end your run away an hide cowardly post by trying to change the subject. I'm not a Republican so I don't give a damn what is supposedly happening with them. And given your lack of knowledge regarding the ACA while trying to pretend you do combined with your lies, I have no doubt you are just spreading more of your false propaganda.

You just can't help but make a fool out of yourself can you?
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88354 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>Well beyond stupid. Too bad you cannot join me.
Yep,you are certainly beyond stupid. I doubt anyone could dumb themselves down enough to join you.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88355 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>Why, sure, partner! Here's your law:

http://www.hhs.gov/opa/affordable-care-act/in...
Anyone can post a link to the bill. You did it because you, as usual, can not answer the question so you post a link to hide behind to avoid it.

You are such a gutless coward.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88356 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Then why in the world does the teaparty want to have less people voting?
We don't want less, we only want people who legally have the right to vote voting. And that doesn't include giving criminals, I mean illegals, amnesty and citizenship just so they will vote for what the Democrats hope will be them.
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#88357 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Comming from Obama's home town they just want to stop the "vote early, vote often crowd". As it is now 65% of "real" votes will not over throw the Dems due to fraud. We need 75% of real legal voters. You in, to stop their fraud? Or you like it?
Show me the cases of massive voter fraud you speak of.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88358 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
You will believe any Nazi style propaganda you read so long as it says what you want to believe in the first place.

Are you another retarded offspring of Dawg? Are you a half sister to his other retard kid from St Louis?
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#88359 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Talk about despair. Obama is saying."American people if you do not eat the poison I am feeding you, I will twist your arm till you do!" Come 2014 those "teabaggers" will do a number on you! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,,
Poison? What poison? I havn't heard anything about the President making us eat any poison. Please tell me more. I would just want to have a shot at some affordable health insurance. I don't want any poison. Please explain this to me.
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#88360 Oct 3, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
You will believe any Nazi style propaganda you read so long as it says what you want to believe in the first place.
Are you another retarded offspring of Dawg? Are you a half sister to his other retard kid from St Louis?
You're not worth my time. Go phu#ck yourself.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88361 Oct 3, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want less, we only want people who legally have the right to vote voting. And that doesn't include giving criminals, I mean illegals, amnesty and citizenship just so they will vote for what the Democrats hope will be them.
Also, it's out and the media has kept it very quiet. During the 2008 primary, Obama did not have enough legal signatures to be on the ballott in Indiana. Low level involvees are currently spending time in jail--so there is real proof---the actual fraud.
Just a drop in the bucket, no ocean, on the real Demoncratic voter fraud. This is why they demonize voter ID laws. Why else?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88362 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>You're not worth my time. Go phu#ck yourself.
Only another ignorant and uninformed Obama bitch. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,,,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88363 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Poison? What poison? I havn't heard anything about the President making us eat any poison. Please tell me more. I would just want to have a shot at some affordable health insurance. I don't want any poison. Please explain this to me.
Waste of time, take the poison.
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#88364 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Also, it's out and the media has kept it very quiet. During the 2008 primary, Obama did not have enough legal signatures to be on the ballott in Indiana. Low level involvees are currently spending time in jail--so there is real proof---the actual fraud.
Just a drop in the bucket, no ocean, on the real Demoncratic voter fraud. This is why they demonize voter ID laws. Why else?
Where can we see this information?
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88365 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>You're not worth my time. Go phu#ck yourself.
If I could do that I wouldn't need your wife. Then what would she do to earn that $20 a week?
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88366 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>Also, it's out and the media has kept it very quiet. During the 2008 primary, Obama did not have enough legal signatures to be on the ballott in Indiana. Low level involvees are currently spending time in jail--so there is real proof---the actual fraud.
Yep!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88367 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the cases of massive voter fraud you speak of.
Start with the proven fraud in Cook County, Illinois and Indiana, the rest follows and has gone national.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamacare Christmas surprise 4 hr Guest 3
A Comrade Night Before Christmas 4 hr Guest 3
Brian Lanier 6 hr guest 3
puppies 14 hr Responsible owner 2
Prayer 23 hr Noah 28
Like Mother like Daughter Wed justaguest 24
James Wilson Tue guest 2
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web