Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88363 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Poison? What poison? I havn't heard anything about the President making us eat any poison. Please tell me more. I would just want to have a shot at some affordable health insurance. I don't want any poison. Please explain this to me.
Waste of time, take the poison.
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#88364 Oct 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, it's out and the media has kept it very quiet. During the 2008 primary, Obama did not have enough legal signatures to be on the ballott in Indiana. Low level involvees are currently spending time in jail--so there is real proof---the actual fraud.
Just a drop in the bucket, no ocean, on the real Demoncratic voter fraud. This is why they demonize voter ID laws. Why else?
Where can we see this information?
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88365 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>You're not worth my time. Go phu#ck yourself.
If I could do that I wouldn't need your wife. Then what would she do to earn that $20 a week?
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88366 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>Also, it's out and the media has kept it very quiet. During the 2008 primary, Obama did not have enough legal signatures to be on the ballott in Indiana. Low level involvees are currently spending time in jail--so there is real proof---the actual fraud.
Just a drop in the bucket, no ocean, on the real Demoncratic voter fraud. This is why they demonize voter ID laws. Why else?
Yep!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88367 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the cases of massive voter fraud you speak of.
Start with the proven fraud in Cook County, Illinois and Indiana, the rest follows and has gone national.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88368 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Where can we see this information?
Common knowledge, look it up....and be informed. You will no longer be an ignorant and uninformed Obama Bitch. I guarantee it.
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#88369 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Only another ignorant and uninformed Obama bitch. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,,,
Sorry if you took offence, but I wasn't talking to you.
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#88370 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Common knowledge, look it up....and be informed. You will no longer be an ignorant and uninformed Obama Bitch. I guarantee it.
Found it! Thanks.
http://www.bradblog.com/...
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#88371 Oct 3, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could do that I wouldn't need your wife. Then what would she do to earn that $20 a week?
Troll harder.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88372 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Troll harder.
That's what your wife said.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#88373 Oct 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are ignorant. Of the Affordable Care Act.
2. Congress did not get a waiver. Congress has its own healthcare.
3. I do not "love" President Obama. I highly respect his ability and intelligence, and how he is now protecting the United States of America against "Tea Party" terrorists. The US does not negotiate with terrorists. Foreign or domestic.
4. The US Supreme Court has judged that the ACA is a law. Get over yourself, "homegrown Perry Mason."
5. The "tide" IS turning, and the terroristic "Tea Partiers" will be swept back into the sea, amongst the flotsam and jetsam from whence they came.
It's all about CON spin and staying "on message." They'd want you to believe insurance companies aren't greedy, opportunistic and uncaring about their customers.

So each 30%, 100%, 200% increase in premiums insurers can score pre-ACA, they can then pretend is the fault of "big brother, big guvmint, sunspots, whatever."

The most ironic CON myth I've heard spread about the ACA, so far, is about those guvmint "death panels." There are "death panels" now, run by your and my insurer.

For CONs to make-believe that insurers are benevolent, compassionate and/or not totally profit-driven is a steaming crock of doody. Yet CONs would pretend they are.

Insurer's business models, cash flow projections and standard procedures assume that they'll charge you and as high premiums and pay as little on claims as possible.

Wake up and smell the guano! Insurers are no more on your side than duplicated, inefective, inefficient government is. Why don't CONs want to see if ACA fails, or not?

Oh yeah...that's why!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#88374 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Talk about despair. Obama is saying."American people if you do not eat the poison I am feeding you, I will twist your arm till you do!" Come 2014 those "teabaggers" will do a number on you! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,,
Those few "Tea Partiers" who still have teeth will be "de-fanged" starting next month by the American "Sleeping Giant" which they have awakened.

In 2014, how will the "Tea Partiers" do a number on ANYONE? What are they going to do?

"Gum us to death"?

#88375 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
The only thing I post with is my iPad. I have zero control over what "servers" it connects through.
You really are a desperate moron.
Do you have any control over your colon?

I suppose it "Depends"!

#88376 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text> ... You just can't help but make a fool out of yourself can you?
Actually, "OWNEDSville" (masquerading as "United States"), I just can't help but make a fool out of you!_8-)

#88377 Oct 3, 2013
Would you like to know what is preventing this disgraceful government shutdown from stopping right now?

President Obama can tell you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#88378 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep, you are certainly beyond stupid. I doubt anyone could dumb themselves down enough to join you.
I must commend you on your excellent start.

#88379 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Anyone can post a link to the bill. You did it because you, as usual, can not answer the question so you post a link to hide behind to avoid it.
You are such a gutless coward.
I offered you the link to the bill. Can't you understand it?

Look, you can lead a Neo-CON to information, but you can't make him think.

#88380 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You will believe any Nazi style propaganda you read so long as it says what you want to believe in the first place.
Are you another retarded offspring of Dawg? Are you a half sister to his other retard kid from St Louis?
(The above comment was to "Juan Valdez.")

Oh, oh! EVERYBODY STAND BACK! Poor old "OWNEDSville," masquerading as "United States," has a TIGER by the TAIL!

We now know how clueless "OWNEDSville" can get!
Boehner BLINKED AGAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#88381 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
That's what your wife said.
If you shake OWNEDsville's hand ...
You've just meet his so-called wife and 5 kids???
Boehner BLINKED AGAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#88382 Oct 3, 2013
NRA On the Shooting at the Capitol

Arm all the members of Congress, then stand back and see what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hayti Heights 10 min Hayti573 3
Thomas family 9 hr Thomas Family member 3
Chris Thomes (Oct '10) 9 hr Family member 26
Bobby Neal (circa 1956) (Jun '08) 18 hr Paula Neal-Hill 58
Bobby Watkins For Mayor (Feb '07) Sat Guest 444
South Third Jan 20 SouthDixie 1
$1,000 reward for info on animals dumped on fro... Jan 19 resident 1
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?