Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88338 Oct 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
HEADLINES: BOEHNER HAS THE VOTES TO END THE SHUTDOWN, BUT HE WON'T
Enough Republicans have 'caved' to pass a clean budget bill
(But Boehner does not have the courage or patriotism to support the US government.)
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/8249-boehne...
Here is a depiction of "Leader of the House" Boehner. Note his fingers:
http://politix.topix.com/img/2J9DJS6GR693564H...
So you are saying Boehner still has some balls left to stand for the people-the middle class? KUDOS Mr Boehner!!!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88339 Oct 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> So you <.giggle!.> are trying to tell us <.horse laugh!.> that you didn't change servers so you will now show up as "United States" rather than "OWNEDSville"? Ah, hahahahahahaha! Makes no difference. The stench of your bovine excrement tips us off every time!_8-)
So what! From your postings you live on another planet. No clue as to what is happening around you!!!! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,,,,,

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88340 Oct 3, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text> ... Yes please educate me on ObamaCare....
Why, sure, partner! Here's your law:

http://www.hhs.gov/opa/affordable-care-act/in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88341 Oct 3, 2013
Figures are in: 6.1 million people tried to sign in for Obama Care. Oh wait! It was 6 people who tried over a million times!!!! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,,,,
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

#88342 Oct 3, 2013
GOP TERRORISM PARTY wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad how republicans blocked a bill to build a WWII war memorial for 10 years that was proposed every year by the same democrat in the house over and over.
It's even sadder that they forced a partial shutdown that included among many important things, the furloughing of parks and monuments staff and Washington police. Even worse is the shameless way they used those same WWII vets they postponed the dignity of granting a national monument too until most had passed, as pawns to curry favor and media coverage as their induced shutdown forced the closure of the very monument they spent years being against. And to top it all of, those same vets have medicare, Vet Care, were given the G.I Bill and Social Security by Democrats while Republicans tried to block and later defund it all.
The media should give no coverage to cheap theatrics that exploit those that sacrifised all to keep America safe. The display at the WWII memorial site by Republicans was shameless and beneath contempt.
Man.... You HIT that out of the park! I've never said "game point" on here, but I'll say it now, GAME POINT!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88343 Oct 3, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! A large list? Really? Name 10 then, including which "Tea Party" congressmen put it in there and who or what it was for.
My money says you will run away and hide behind your usual batch of coward replies.
Prove me wrong, I'm daring you!!!
For starters, defunding the Affordable Care Act. That's the "cameo" of the US House bills, and it has not (yet) been removed.(Not to worry. It will be removed. The United States of America does not negotiate with terrorists -- foreign or domestic.)

I will leave the other 9 items to you, since you appear to already know what they are.

There are already signs that the Republicans are imploding. They simply cannot stand the knowledge that they are going to be thrown out on their ears come 2014 (or earlier). This whole thing has become an avalanche of public opinion coming down upon the clueless Republicans. I must admit that there are a few Republicans who knew what would happen. The rest have forgotten what happened to the Republican Party in 1996. Ask Newt! He got FIRED!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88344 Oct 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting Americans are fed up with the economic terriorism inflicted and continuing on by the Obama administration and the Demoncratic Congress. "Tea Party" started because they are anti "pork-barrel-ridden" bills. "Yellow Dawg" it is about time you got your head out of your butt. You are beyond stupid!
Well beyond stupid. Approaching brilliant! Too bad you cannot join me.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88345 Oct 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... elites ...
REPEAT! repeat! REPEAT!
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

#88346 Oct 3, 2013
GOP TERRORISM PARTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Even worse is the shameless way they used those same WWII vets they postponed the dignity of granting a national monument too until most had passed, as pawns to curry favor and media coverage as their induced shutdown forced the closure of the very monument they spent years being against. The media should give no coverage to cheap theatrics that exploit those that sacrifised all to keep America safe. The display at the WWII memorial site by Republicans was shameless and beneath contempt.
Did you notice (I'm sure you did) how Michele Bachmann just happened to be wandering by when all this took place? When she was running for President she said the first things she would do is turn off the lights and lock the doors on the EPA and the FDA. Well I guess she got her teabagger wish on that one too. Come 2014 the teabagger express os going to be set adrift on a sea of despair.
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

#88347 Oct 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting Americans are fed up with the economic terriorism inflicted and continuing on by the Obama administration and the Demoncratic Congress.
Really? Then why in the world does the teaparty want to have less people voting?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#88348 Oct 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting Americans are fed up with the economic terriorism inflicted and continuing on by the Obama administration and the Demoncratic Congress. "Tea Party" started because they are anti "pork-barrel-ridden" bills. "Yellow Dawg" it is about time you got your head out of your butt. You are beyond stupid!
Help me undestand this question which has ben bugging me.

If the tea Party is so concerned with governmet spending why are they focusing on health care {a losing battle} and not demanding cuts to the opposite venue?

Subsities for big tobacco companiesand farmers and their monies for growing or not growing a product which kills everyday.{A winning backable project}
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88349 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Did you notice (I'm sure you did) how Michele Bachmann just happened to be wandering by when all this took place? When she was running for President she said the first things she would do is turn off the lights and lock the doors on the EPA and the FDA. Well I guess she got her teabagger wish on that one too. Come 2014 the teabagger express os going to be set adrift on a sea of despair.
Talk about despair. Obama is saying."American people if you do not eat the poison I am feeding you, I will twist your arm till you do!" Come 2014 those "teabaggers" will do a number on you! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,,
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Lockhart, TX

#88350 Oct 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text><.snicker!.> So you <.giggle!.> are trying to tell us <.horse laugh!.> that you didn't change servers so you will now show up as "United States" rather than "OWNEDSville"? Ah, hahahahahahaha! Makes no difference. The stench of your bovine excrement tips us off every time!_8-)
The only thing I post with is my iPad. I have zero control over what "servers" it connects through.

You really are a desperate moron.
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

#88351 Oct 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88352 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Then why in the world does the teaparty want to have less people voting?
Comming from Obama's home town they just want to stop the "vote early, vote often crowd". As it is now 65% of "real" votes will not over throw the Dems due to fraud. We need 75% of real legal voters. You in, to stop their fraud? Or you like it?
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Lockhart, TX

#88353 Oct 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>For starters, defunding the Affordable Care Act. That's the "cameo" of the US House bills, and it has not (yet) been removed.(Not to worry. It will be removed. The United States of America does not negotiate with terrorists -- foreign or domestic.)

I will leave the other 9 items to you, since you appear to already know what they are.

There are already signs that the Republicans are imploding. They simply cannot stand the knowledge that they are going to be thrown out on their ears come 2014 (or earlier). This whole thing has become an avalanche of public opinion coming down upon the clueless Republicans. I must admit that there are a few Republicans who knew what would happen. The rest have forgotten what happened to the Republican Party in 1996. Ask Newt! He got FIRED!
For starters? LMAO!! That's not a "start" on naming these imaginary "pork" projects. Do you even know what "pork" in bills are? Apparently not.

You will leave the other 9 because you just got caught in ANOTHER LIE and can't name anything.

As usual you end your run away an hide cowardly post by trying to change the subject. I'm not a Republican so I don't give a damn what is supposedly happening with them. And given your lack of knowledge regarding the ACA while trying to pretend you do combined with your lies, I have no doubt you are just spreading more of your false propaganda.

You just can't help but make a fool out of yourself can you?
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Lockhart, TX

#88354 Oct 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Well beyond stupid. Too bad you cannot join me.
Yep,you are certainly beyond stupid. I doubt anyone could dumb themselves down enough to join you.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Lockhart, TX

#88355 Oct 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Why, sure, partner! Here's your law:

http://www.hhs.gov/opa/affordable-care-act/in...
Anyone can post a link to the bill. You did it because you, as usual, can not answer the question so you post a link to hide behind to avoid it.

You are such a gutless coward.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Lockhart, TX

#88356 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Then why in the world does the teaparty want to have less people voting?
We don't want less, we only want people who legally have the right to vote voting. And that doesn't include giving criminals, I mean illegals, amnesty and citizenship just so they will vote for what the Democrats hope will be them.
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

#88357 Oct 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Comming from Obama's home town they just want to stop the "vote early, vote often crowd". As it is now 65% of "real" votes will not over throw the Dems due to fraud. We need 75% of real legal voters. You in, to stop their fraud? Or you like it?
Show me the cases of massive voter fraud you speak of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hats Off 2 min guest 17
Stand Your Ground/Castle Law 39 min Guest 9
Stand Your Ground/Castle Law 9 hr Guest 3
Shardae Clay 12 hr Citizen 2
Lions Den (Feb '08) 15 hr Traveler 377
bert (Oct '15) 15 hr guest 11
Trenton Thompson 19 hr Bisssh 4

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages