Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88100 Sep 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mr. Reed: I think I have heard of your step-cousin, the Senate majority leader. Your ranting illustrates how far a nut can fall from the tree.
Let me help clue you in: President Obama is not a Muslim. Take your time digesting that fact. I know this will be difficult for you to understand.
And take your time digesting the fact that this week President Obama spoke by phone to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani -- the first time this has happened since 1979. Just shows you how well tolerance works in the diplomatic field.
Of course, after having read your rant, I note that "tolerance" is not your strong suit, nor do you have any understanding of the word.
@@@@@ Yellow DawG @@@@@@@@
<quoted text>Let me help clue you in: President Obama is not a Muslim.
If everyone will watch this video you will see the very TRUTH of what " YELLOW DAWG " has been trying Hammer in your Thick Skull! Right Yellow Dawg?

viewed 10,114,536
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88101 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>ROFL! Have you EVER seen me at a loss for words? Ah, hahahahahaha! You are clueless, as usual.

If there is ONE THING which I believe in -- it is the TRUTH!

(You might try it some time.)
We've never seen you at a loss for words but you are always at a loss for intelligent words. I see by your bovine excrement posts that today has been no exception.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88102 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>How can you know anything about people all over the entire country? You haven't been over two counties away from your birthplace.
My point in my previous post proven once again.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88103 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>The "Tea Party" litmus test for Republican politicians: Are you a terrorist?

(A "Yes" wins the "Tea Party"'s approval.)
And proven again!
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88104 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>Oh, those POOR, POOR Republicans! Getting blamed for what they did! Horrors!

Life is simply not fair for a "Tea Party" propagandist!
And proven once again.

You need to quit listening to the crap the Liberal media is feeding you. 2/3 of America don't want ObamaCare and are behind those in Congress that are standing up and fighting. Your lapdog media proves how big of a fool you are.

Location hidden

#88105 Sep 28, 2013
CAN YOU DEBUNK THIS.

WHO CAN DEBUNK THIS VIDEO.

THE VERY WORDS OF OBAMA HIMSELF.

KNOW WHO CAN COME FORTH AND DEBUNK THIS VIDEO.

VIEWED 10,114,548

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#88106 Sep 28, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is the Clinton/Obama agenda is working. Middle class is shrinking. Policies by Clinton, Lame duck Bush with Pelozie, Reid and Barney Frank control, and now Obama a Clinton/Carter on steroids.
So what Republican is responsible for the Destruction of American Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth? What Republican has had the Power? NONE.
The economic terriorism enflicted on the middle class is all the Demoncrats. And those that fight them especially Tea Party Republicans will be demonized.
And the truth will be dammed by these Obama Bitches....
Look, Einstein, there are many reasons for the middle class shrinking. One is the loss of jobs to foreign countries, one is the use of technology (robots) to do routine manufacturing jobs, one is the extreme high productivity of many manufacturing plants.

You may be an isolationist, but Jocko, the world is now a single massive economy. Get used to it. Blame the Democrats if you cannot accept that fact. Does not matter. That's the way it is today.

If you want to keep, or get, a good salary, get a better education.

#88107 Sep 28, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party has been weeding out bad Republicans in the primaries and that will not be stopping soon. I suggest that you start on your Demoncrats or ther will be nothing left of you!
Obamacare is nothing but a government takeover of our medical industry. You think the insurance companies are bad, wait, the government who doesn't believe in prosperity and growth for the middle class is here to help you.. Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha
"Bad Republicans" = intelligent, moderate Republicans, many of whom are appalled at what became of the "Grand Old Party."

(And even YOU know that "ObamaCare" has not, and will not, take over "our medical industry.")

Demonize the government. That's all you have ... falsehoods.

#88108 Sep 28, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If everyone will watch this video you will see the very TRUTH of what " YELLOW DAWG " has been trying Hammer in your Thick Skull! Right Yellow Dawg?
viewed 10,114,536
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tCAffMSWSzYXX
Please give me an hour or so. I will watch the video after I have had a wonderful repast with my friends. Don't wait up for me, though!_8-)

#88109 Sep 28, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
CAN YOU DEBUNK THIS.
VIEWED 10,114,548
Look, I told you to hold your horses while I go eat.

Stutter much? Reposting the same drivel will not make it true.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88110 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>Look, I told you to hold your horses while I go eat.

Stutter much? Reposting the same drivel will not make it true.
You should learn to listen to your own advice because you constantly repost your drivel. Same goes for your St Louis Retard son.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88111 Sep 28, 2013
House will be voting to fund the entire government while delaying ObamaCare, something that 2/3 of the nation doesn't want.

Obama threatens to hold the military and the rest of the country hostage by vetoing it.

It's so funny watching these Democrats in panic mode over this. If this bill was so great it would stand on its merits and the Democrats would look at this as an opportunity to take the House back next year. Instead they know this bill sucks and people don't want it so they have to turned to the hate speech with words like terrorism and jihad and other fear invoking words. So stupid yet so Democrat to do.

Go ahead Obama, veto it!! Give us more seats in the House and the Senate. Your rhetoric is not working.

Even the Unions don't want ObamaCare. The co-author of the bill has said it is a train wreck waiting to happen.

TED CRUZ in 2016!! This is a man of integrity. Something this current admin knows absolutely nothing about.

Location hidden

#88112 Sep 28, 2013
DONT BE DAWG STUPID wrote:
House will be voting to fund the entire government while delaying ObamaCare, something that 2/3 of the nation doesn't want.
Obama threatens to hold the military and the rest of the country hostage by vetoing it.
It's so funny watching these Democrats in panic mode over this. If this bill was so great it would stand on its merits and the Democrats would look at this as an opportunity to take the House back next year. Instead they know this bill sucks and people don't want it so they have to turned to the hate speech with words like terrorism and jihad and other fear invoking words. So stupid yet so Democrat to do.
Go ahead Obama, veto it!! Give us more seats in the House and the Senate. Your rhetoric is not working.
Even the Unions don't want ObamaCare. The co-author of the bill has said it is a train wreck waiting to happen.
TED CRUZ in 2016!! This is a man of integrity. Something this current admin knows absolutely nothing about.
Dumb0crats are a STUPID

#88113 Sep 28, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
viewed 10,114,536
Your video is entitled, "Obama Admits He is a Muslim."

And THEN, the producers of the video state {Time 0:08}: "Legal Disclaimer: The writers, producers, editors, and publishers of this video are not stating, claiming, or implying that Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim, or that Obama himself claimed or admitted to being a Muslim. Rather the writers, producers, editors, and publishers of this video are only examining the evidence surrounding the rumor that Barack Hussein Obam might be a secret Muslim." (And then follows all the video propaganda.)

Huh? Is this all you guys got? Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! " ... surrounding the RUMOR ...?"

(ALWAYS: Read the fine print!)

Despite your innuendo, President Obama is not a Muslim. AND ... even if he WERE -- lest you forget -- there is NO requirement for a US President to be a "Christian." You religious fundamentalists demand that all elected US officials be "Christian" ... indeed most of you require that your candidates must even be members of your "approved" Christian denomination.

I suggest that you re-read the US Constitution, paying particular attention to the First Amendment. The First Amendment to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

If you wish to be a religious bigot -- fine! Just openly admit what you are! We would have more respect for you.

#88114 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
And proven once again.
You need to quit listening to the crap the Liberal media is feeding you. 2/3 of America don't want ObamaCare and are behind those in Congress that are standing up and fighting. Your lapdog media proves how big of a fool you are.
I don't pay much attention to any "media." I rarely watch TV. I get most of my news from the Internet, and I read many sources.

Had you read the media this week, you would have read that, now that Americans are beginning to understand what is in the "Affordable Care Act," more and more and more are beginning to agree with it. Even Rasmussen reports that likely U.S. Voters now believe the nationís health care system will get better under the new law, up eight points from 22% a month ago and the most positive assessment to date. And THAT is from Rasmussen! As more and more Americans find out what the ACA will actually do for them, more and more are agreeing with it! Your propaganda tide is turning! More people now are finding out the TRUTH! And opting for "ObamaCare"!

#88115 Sep 28, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
CAN YOU DEBUNK THIS.
VIEWED 10,114,548
1. Yep!
2. I can!
3. So? Listen to what President Obama said.
4. I just did! Read my comment above.

#88116 Sep 28, 2013
Ask Newt Gingrich about 1995 - 1996.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. Goodbye, Mr. Boehner!

(Cruz? He is so dumb, he missed the entire point of his "cameo" reading of "Green Eggs and Ham.")

#88117 Sep 28, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb0crats are a STUPID
Are you still trying to ride THAT DEAD HORSE?
Demoncrats are nuts

Hollister, MO

#88118 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Ask Newt Gingrich about 1995 - 1996.
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. Goodbye, Mr. Boehner!
(Cruz? He is so dumb, he missed the entire point of his "cameo" reading of "Green Eggs and Ham.")
Has anyone ever told you that youre a jackass? He was reading to his kids who were watching on TV. It was very cool of him. But since the Demoncrats can't argue with the many many many points he made about the AHCA they turn to juvinille mocking him over reading to his kids. Watching the Demoncrats is like watching a schoolyard full of 10 year olds. You are so out of touch with reality it's amazing you can even get out of bed in the morning to spew your insanity. Reading your post of today it is very clear to me that you are severally mental. Get some help or better yet grow up. What are you like 12?
Demoncrats are nuts

Hollister, MO

#88119 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you still trying to ride THAT DEAD HORSE?
Its beat a dead horse. If you are going to act like a 10 year old at least get the saying right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
late nite sex at lions den? (Jan '09) 41 min My sex life rules 157
l.d. on I-55 1 hr slinky 1
Rebekah White - Hicks 1 hr hahaha 1
just saying about wh jr, (Jan '12) 1 hr hahaha 53
who the snitches be 6 hr jerk off 3
High Price of Gas in c'ville 7 hr Not a Fan 95
A Comrade Night Before Christmas 8 hr Comrade Wineston 12
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web