Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Comments (Page 4,076)

Showing posts 81,501 - 81,520 of95,002
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... Like Hillary, a good example of what is happening in/to America. She got Opra rich in a very short time ...
Hillary never got Oprah rich. Oprah did it all by herself.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yellow Dawg Demoncrat is a paid Homo Obama Bitch. No one in this country can currently be as narcisisticly positive about what is happening around him unless he/she is a paid to do it. Make him/her look as stupid as he/she is, you will get a call from the IRS.
ROFL! Are you just another one of "OWNEDSville"'s aliases?
Bush LIED and People DIED

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Are you just another one of "OWNEDSville"'s aliases?
yes...you just busted her...GAME POINT
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Your fantasy world is not reality. Get a clue. See a psychologist. Soon!
What we have here class is the typical Dawg coward response when he has been cornered and caught with hypocrisy and bullshit. This is how Dawg responds when he is afraid to answer a question that he knows will make him look like a fool.

This is typical of people like Dawg, people that are cowards. Dawg doesn't have the guts to stand by what he says nor does he want to get into a debate about it because he knows he will get his ass kicked.

Now watch as he comes out from under the porch, shaking, makes another coward post, then runs away and hides again.

I guess I should be careful, don't want Dawg getting his admitted friends in Al Qaeda to declare a jihad on me. LMAO!!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
John McCain DESTROYED By True American Patriot

~ McCain is a traitor, a Demoncrap pretending to be a conservative. Probably a plant by the liberals.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/john-mccain-...
CLASSIC!!

McCain is finding out that being a RINO is not getting him any new voters.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yellow Dawg Demoncrat is a paid Homo Obama Bitch. No one in this country can currently be as narcisisticly positive about what is happening around him unless he/she is a paid to do it. Make him/her look as stupid as he/she is, you will get a call from the IRS.
That he is. That's why he is running away from answering my question. He knows he can't without proving he is a liar and a hypocrite.

It's OK though, I don't expect him to. He's a gutless coward. Besides, we all know what his answer would have to be and he is busted.
OWNEDsville Is MESSED UP

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
That he is. That's why he is running away from answering my question. He knows he can't without proving he is a liar and a hypocrite.
It's OK though, I don't expect him to. He's a gutless coward. Besides, we all know what his answer would have to be and he is busted.
What OWNEDsville is really saying in this ranting SAD hysterical post is:

DAWG I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH...Why can't you LOVE ME Back...whah Whah Whah WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!
GOPs Self Destruction

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
CLASSIC!!
Classic!!!

Just like Conservatives are finding out that being REPUBLICAN is NOT winning them any elections!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

I see that since Dawg is hiding under the porch, shaking like a coward, he sent in his retard kid to make a fool of himself.

You almost have to feel bad for the St Louis Retard. Having to deal with a dad that is a coward and his own severe mental retardation. It's no wonder his posts are completely nuts.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>
What we have here class is the typical Dawg coward response when he has been cornered and caught with hypocrisy and bullshit. This is how Dawg responds when he is afraid to answer a question that he knows will make him look like a fool.
This is typical of people like Dawg, people that are cowards. Dawg doesn't have the guts to stand by what he says nor does he want to get into a debate about it because he knows he will get his ass kicked.
Now watch as he comes out from under the porch, shaking, makes another coward post, then runs away and hides again.
I guess I should be careful, don't want Dawg getting his admitted friends in Al Qaeda to declare a jihad on me. LMAO!!
DAWG! Dawg Dawg Dawg Dawg

Just keep spelling my name right, "OWNEDSville"! I OWN YOU!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>
CLASSIC!!
The so-called "True American Patriot" was disorganized and didn't make much of a speech. Even most of the crown was embarrassed at the guy's cluelessness. McCain kept his cool and made the guy look exactly like what he was: a clueless heckler.
OWNEDsville GAY Meltdown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

I see that since Dawg is hiding under the porch, shaking like a coward, he sent in his retard kid to make a fool of himself.
You almost have to feel bad for the St Louis Retard. Having to deal with a dad that is a coward and his own severe mental retardation. It's no wonder his posts are completely nuts.
You always talking about DAWGs Kid...I wonder, is that because in your sick and unatural love for DAWG, that's what you want to give him? Hmmm? You wish you could have his Love Child?
Listen OWNEDsville no matter how hard you might try...a butt-baby does not live!
Besides, unlike you "OWNEDsville the Topix Fairy" ...DAWG IS NOT GAY!!!!
OWNEDsville I suggest you just stay in your Lane Bryant night-gown, clutching that rubber baby doll, and wait for the men in white shirts, to take you back to your padded cell, in the Farmington State Hospital, where you can have some of that delicious jello, you are always babbl'n about.
DAN-cing you might be the Topix Fairy...
but Fairy-tails do not come true...DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
DAWG OWNS YOU

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>
Did you ask a question? I forget. I would ask you to repeat it, but I frankly don't care what it was. Just keep on blathering. That's all you want to do, anyway. Rinse and repeat -- ad infinitum. <.yawn!.>

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

OWNEDsville Is MESSED UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What OWNEDsville is really saying in this ranting SAD hysterical post is:
DAWG I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH ... Why can't you LOVE ME Back ... whah Whah Whah WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!
ROFL! "OWNEDSville" DOES appear to have quite a fixation on me! He even embraces my name within his name.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

GOPs Self Destruction wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic!!!
Just like Conservatives are finding out that being REPUBLICAN is NOT winning them any elections!
With those small anterior cingulate cortices, they cannot even learn THAT!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

OWNEDsville GAY Meltdown wrote:
<quoted text>
You always talking about DAWGs Kid...I wonder, is that because in your sick and unatural love for DAWG, that's what you want to give him? Hmmm? You wish you could have his Love Child?
Listen OWNEDsville no matter how hard you might try...a butt-baby does not live!
Besides, unlike you "OWNEDsville the Topix Fairy" ...DAWG IS NOT GAY!!!!
OWNEDsville I suggest you just stay in your Lane Bryant night-gown, clutching that rubber baby doll, and wait for the men in white shirts, to take you back to your padded cell, in the Farmington State Hospital, where you can have some of that delicious jello, you are always babbl'n about.
DAN-cing you might be the Topix Fairy...
but Fairy-tails do not come true...DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
DAWG OWNS YOU
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Truer words were never spoken!

"stay in your Lane Bryant night-gown, clutching that rubber baby doll" !!!

Ah, hahahahahahaha! That image is PRICELESS! Sort of reminds me of "Delta Dawn"!

The only bad thing about OWNING the "OWNEDSville" is that I much prefer to own things of value.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
When you two get done jerking one another off while your mouths and change the Chanel.
Chanel? That's French perfume, isn't it?
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

I see the father/son retard duo of Queen Dawg and Princess Fluffy are posting their normal rinse and repeat idiocy.

Dawg is still running like the gutless coward that he is thinking his lame ass weak responses hide the fact that he is getting his ass kicked yet again.

It's so entertaining pulling their strings and watching them go into meltdowns.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your on here so much because the pet dog won't play with you.

I'm so sorry you couldn't get laid at a Arkansas reunion with 4 mules and a sheep.

But hold your chins up and you STRUT.remember you are beautiful.
And one day you will meet that special someone in the same institution.
Get married in matching straight jackets.take the same balance diet of proscription drugs. And stare out the window as you druel together.
I could have but your dad and grandpa were hogging all the action. You should have heard your mom squealing like a pig at them.

I can't say I have ever drueled. Not even sure that that is. But you sit there slobbering on yourself, dripping drool all over your keyboard, and think of your next batch of stupidity to post.
Arkansas Walmart Mecca

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your on here so much because the pet dog won't play with you.
I'm so sorry you couldn't get laid at a Arkansas reunion with 4 mules and a sheep.
But hold your chins up and you STRUT.remember you are beautiful.
And one day you will meet that special someone in the same institution.
Get married in matching straight jackets.take the same balance diet of proscription drugs. And stare out the window as you druel together.
Funny is Arkansas where you're from?...I bet Hoxie...Huh?

Arkansas 2 million people - 20 last names...

Arkansas The Mexico of Missouri

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,501 - 81,520 of95,002
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hayti Discussions

Search the Hayti Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Summers (May '10) 5 hr Macho Man 8
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 11 hr layback 6,894
tracy rice pregnant on meth Wed guest 2
Glen Moore (Jan '13) Wed Anonymous 6
jonathan hurley Wed shocked 4
Heather cummings Jul 8 Huh 2
how many thanks that we should pay more tax to ... (Jun '10) Jul 8 helping neighbors 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••