|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do Dawg!
What are you up to? 30 or 40 different personalities?
I guess if you don't count the ones in your lost mental real estate,you only have a dozen, each with 5 different log in names for Topix.
By the way, you forget <snicker>, your the gay one. You crept for the closet a year and a half ago. You know, when you made up some lie about me having something to do with jail bait. I guess you didn't want anyone to notice.
I guess it gets lonely without your best friend hanging by your side.
Welcome back, Sir Ped! It's been a while! Incarcerated due to your penchant for and unprovoked attraction to minor gals? Some lie? Hey we're just going by what you said! If you don't want to be seen as a ped, you might want to stop posting like one?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I do indeed have a BS degree ... Bachelor of Science in Engineering. My GP was not all that good -- only 3.2 -- however, my GP in grad school was 3.6, which is tolerable.
Good for you! However, GP's are no good without some common sense to go along with it. I had a very smart teacher in HS but she had no common sense so that made her one of the worst teachers I ever had. She had no idea how to teach! She was fired after the first year.

CHEERS!
STL is paid too much

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Speaking of "deflection"!

All you trolls are "math-challenged," not to mention many other forms of challenges!

(My "moron child" was in mainland China last week, negotiating for manufacturing parts. And my retirement income is more than your entire household income. Just because you type your "ad hominem" childish insults on your keyboard, that does not make them true. Man up, and get a life ... and a job.)
Ha! Oh I'm sure that's true about you because it's on the Internet right? I'm a French male model...bonjour

Get back to your trailer park
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back, Sir Ped! It's been a while! Incarcerated due to your penchant for and unprovoked attraction to minor gals? Some lie? Hey we're just going by what you said! If you don't want to be seen as a ped, you might want to stop posting like one?
hahahahaha
Game Point!!!
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

STL is paid too much wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Oh I'm sure that's true about you because it's on the Internet right? I'm a French male model...bonjour
You mean more like french draq queen "la cage aux folie"

Before he moves in...
you'll need to get out of that double-wide

ROLMFAO!
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama is delusional or lying. It's hard to tell.
Lady Trav...glad to see you're back from your Baptist Breakdown!!!

Nice you get to use the internet at the unemployment office today!
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Perhaps you forgot your statement: "I go to beaches and see half-naked little girls trying to visually invite me to have sex."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/higginsville-...
Gotcha Game Point!!!!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

My GPA was 3.92, by the way.
To a great extent, GPA means nothing, other than how good a student one is, and how well one can take tests.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes I have. I see you still haven't figured out what I meant.
ROFL! Until I told you otherwise, you had stated that BIOS cannot be reprogrammed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh please wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I said look at his AUGUST schedule..... and today would be........ go ahead, just spit it out when you think of it....
ROFL! So President Obama beat you to it with his offer to the Republicans to work to create more US jobs. Here it is, still July, and he is already attempting to get Republican cooperation.

Why do we have to tolerate "Tea Party" Neo-CONs always wanting to tear the economy of this country apart?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you! However, GP's are no good without some common sense to go along with it. I had a very smart teacher in HS but she had no common sense so that made her one of the worst teachers I ever had. She had no idea how to teach! She was fired after the first year....
Thank you for that inspiring story.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

STL is paid too much wrote:
<quoted text>
And why should I be interested in French male models? Huh? You are really weird.

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady Trav...glad to see you're back from your Baptist Breakdown!!!
Nice you get to use the internet at the unemployment office today!
I have Chik-Fil-A and a portable baptistry with your name on it.

I had your check diverted to Westboro.
They are putting your name on their sign.

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha Game Point!!!!
Yetta Nudder Self-high-five!

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
To a great extent, GPA means nothing, other than how good a student one is, and how well one can take tests.
Are you admitting I do something better than you??

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFL! Until I told you otherwise, you had stated that BIOS cannot be reprogrammed.
So? Have you been able to reprogram your DNA yet?
And does your computer still reprogram itself.

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And why should I be interested in French male models? Huh? You are really weird.
You like the English ones. Right?
Tea Party Republican

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh please wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I said look at his AUGUST schedule.....and today would be........go ahead, just spit it out when you think of it.
Second, when the American people stop yawning they are quit aware that Obama's "Grand Bargain" is nothing more than more of the same....gimme money, gimme more money, gimme a little more money and I'll fix stuff. That is sure a new deal now isn't it?
Obama has already received billions of dollars to "fix" this economy and create jobs and yet welfare spending has increased 41% despite UNPRECEDENTED increase in federal anti-poverty spending that rate has NOT declined....so giving Obama money, and more money, and again more money has done WHAT for the economy? Income levels have fallen and the middle class is declining and the dependency on the government is increasing and the infrastructure is still shit and still being used as an excuse for more money needed by Obama. Just when do you suppose he plans to actually do something to improve the economy and create jobs instead of adding to the welfare rolls and increasing the number of American's that are dependent on the government for a livelihood? Obama's "grand bargain" is nothing more than another plea for more money to reward his friends and grow the number of democratic votes with free stuff. Face it.....he SUCKS as a president!
The Kansas City Star recently did a story on a rural Kansas county that Romney won by a landslide. The reporter did research on Federal money paid on programs such as farm subsidies, Medicare, Social Security, food stamps, and all federal government "cheese" to this county. Guess What? They received more money from the federal government than they paid in taxes! According to your logic this county should have gone to Obama. I don't consider all Kansas folks to fit the welfare queen scenario, but they should do a little research on your own state before making general assumptions about government handouts to everyone else.
DAWG OWNS YOU

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So True So True...

DAWG just when you think they can't get any weirder ...THEY DO!!!!

GAME POINT!!!
DAWG OWNS YOU

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You like the English ones. Right?

Like you like the young ones...huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hayti Discussions

Search the Hayti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
freak in kennett 2 hr dirty donna 1
Al Jackson 2 hr Damnnnn 2
wheres marty Mon jumpper 9
I have a question? Mon no way 3
fourwheeler shop on the square? Sun guest 2
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
Heather cummings Jul 24 knows 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE