“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85691 Jul 30, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning YDD! One of your graybox mangy mutts here accused you of running away from his or another poster's question here? The same graybox who's done nothing but run away from other posters' questions here?
The same graybox that had a bunch of science guys beat him like a cheap pinata on another TPX Forum? That's dayum funny, not matter whether these mangy mutts' family trees fork or not! Shoo, mangy mutts! LMAO
Hey, "Chilli"! Good to see you again! Yeah, the "grayboxes" are still at it. They claim they want to debate, but never do. I have stopped even responding to their "challenges." They only want to regurgitate their dogma and NeoCON propaganda.

(Interesting about the "TPX Forum"! These guys can't punch themselves out of a paper bag.)

The comments recently dropped to near-zero, and I have declared myself "King of the Thread." I am the "Last Man Standing," so I win!_8-)

#85692 Jul 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no more BS left, huh? I wondered when it would run out! How did you get a degree in BS anyway? I guess you must have been top of your class!...
I do indeed have a BS degree ... Bachelor of Science in Engineering. My GP was not all that good -- only 3.2 -- however, my GP in grad school was 3.6, which is tolerable.

#85693 Jul 30, 2013
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
Hey Dawg!!
Has Obama sent out the 2014 election results yet?
Hey, "SirTrav" ... have you ever figured out how to re-program BIOS yet?_8-)

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#85694 Jul 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you forgot your statement: "I go to beaches and see half-naked little girls trying to visually invite me to have sex. Yuck! I become annoyed, because I do not mate indiscriminately, especially with little girls. I ignore them the best I can, and look for less crowded beaches."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/higginsville-...
Looks pretty self-explanatory to me. But I guess your are used to hearing only what you want.

So, did you enjoy walking in the parade?
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/campbell-mo...

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85695 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, "SirTrav" ... have you ever figured out how to re-program BIOS yet?_8-)
Yes I have. I see you still haven't figured out what I meant.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85696 Jul 30, 2013
My GPA was 3.92, by the way.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85698 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I do indeed have a BS degree ... Bachelor of Science in Engineering. My GP was not all that good -- only 3.2 -- however, my GP in grad school was 3.6, which is tolerable.
Dawg at work prior to the internet.
http://tinyurl.com/mzkm5qn

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#85699 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
What inspired the young Dawg to such feats of engineering?
An encounter with a mules hoof and an outhouse.
http://tinyurl.com/yhjus48
Oh please

Coffeyville, KS

#85700 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! I guess the "Pony Express" hasn't gotten to Kansas yet this month.
Headline today: "Obama Proposes 'Grand Bargain' For Jobs"
{QUOTE} President Barack Obama is extending a new proposal to Republicans that he hopes will break the political gridlock on budget negotiations, offering to cut corporate tax rates in exchange for job investments.{END EXCERPT QUOTE}
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/30/obam...
First off I said look at his AUGUST schedule.....and today would be........go ahead, just spit it out when you think of it.

Second, when the American people stop yawning they are quit aware that Obama's "Grand Bargain" is nothing more than more of the same....gimme money, gimme more money, gimme a little more money and I'll fix stuff. That is sure a new deal now isn't it?
Obama has already received billions of dollars to "fix" this economy and create jobs and yet welfare spending has increased 41% despite UNPRECEDENTED increase in federal anti-poverty spending that rate has NOT declined....so giving Obama money, and more money, and again more money has done WHAT for the economy? Income levels have fallen and the middle class is declining and the dependency on the government is increasing and the infrastructure is still shit and still being used as an excuse for more money needed by Obama. Just when do you suppose he plans to actually do something to improve the economy and create jobs instead of adding to the welfare rolls and increasing the number of American's that are dependent on the government for a livelihood? Obama's "grand bargain" is nothing more than another plea for more money to reward his friends and grow the number of democratic votes with free stuff. Face it.....he SUCKS as a president!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#85701 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure you do Dawg!
What are you up to? 30 or 40 different personalities?
I guess if you don't count the ones in your lost mental real estate,you only have a dozen, each with 5 different log in names for Topix.
By the way, you forget <snicker>, your the gay one. You crept for the closet a year and a half ago. You know, when you made up some lie about me having something to do with jail bait. I guess you didn't want anyone to notice.
I guess it gets lonely without your best friend hanging by your side.
Welcome back, Sir Ped! It's been a while! Incarcerated due to your penchant for and unprovoked attraction to minor gals? Some lie? Hey we're just going by what you said! If you don't want to be seen as a ped, you might want to stop posting like one?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#85702 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Good for you! However, GP's are no good without some common sense to go along with it. I had a very smart teacher in HS but she had no common sense so that made her one of the worst teachers I ever had. She had no idea how to teach! She was fired after the first year.

CHEERS!
STL is paid too much

Saint Louis, MO

#85705 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Speaking of "deflection"!

All you trolls are "math-challenged," not to mention many other forms of challenges!

(My "moron child" was in mainland China last week, negotiating for manufacturing parts. And my retirement income is more than your entire household income. Just because you type your "ad hominem" childish insults on your keyboard, that does not make them true. Man up, and get a life ... and a job.)
Ha! Oh I'm sure that's true about you because it's on the Internet right? I'm a French male model...bonjour

Get back to your trailer park
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#85706 Jul 30, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back, Sir Ped! It's been a while! Incarcerated due to your penchant for and unprovoked attraction to minor gals? Some lie? Hey we're just going by what you said! If you don't want to be seen as a ped, you might want to stop posting like one?
hahahahaha
Game Point!!!
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#85707 Jul 30, 2013
STL is paid too much wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Oh I'm sure that's true about you because it's on the Internet right? I'm a French male model...bonjour
Get back to your trailer park
You mean more like french draq queen "la cage aux folie"

Before he moves in...
you'll need to get out of that double-wide

ROLMFAO!
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#85708 Jul 30, 2013
Obama is delusional or lying. It's hard to tell.
Lady Trav...glad to see you're back from your Baptist Breakdown!!!

Nice you get to use the internet at the unemployment office today!
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#85709 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps you forgot your statement: "I go to beaches and see half-naked little girls trying to visually invite me to have sex."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/higginsville-...
Gotcha Game Point!!!!

#85710 Jul 30, 2013
My GPA was 3.92, by the way.
To a great extent, GPA means nothing, other than how good a student one is, and how well one can take tests.

#85711 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes I have. I see you still haven't figured out what I meant.
ROFL! Until I told you otherwise, you had stated that BIOS cannot be reprogrammed.

#85712 Jul 30, 2013
Oh please wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I said look at his AUGUST schedule..... and today would be........ go ahead, just spit it out when you think of it....
ROFL! So President Obama beat you to it with his offer to the Republicans to work to create more US jobs. Here it is, still July, and he is already attempting to get Republican cooperation.

Why do we have to tolerate "Tea Party" Neo-CONs always wanting to tear the economy of this country apart?

#85713 Jul 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you! However, GP's are no good without some common sense to go along with it. I had a very smart teacher in HS but she had no common sense so that made her one of the worst teachers I ever had. She had no idea how to teach! She was fired after the first year....
Thank you for that inspiring story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Lanier 1 hr bett 2
puppies 2 hr Responsible owner 2
Prayer 11 hr Noah 28
Like Mother like Daughter 14 hr justaguest 24
James Wilson Tue guest 2
garage Tue guest 13
A Comrade Night Before Christmas Tue Comrade Wineston 1
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web