Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
So True

Park Hills, MO

#85492 Jul 22, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of ENGLAND wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Dawg has tucked tail and ran. Instead he sent his retard son in to act like an idiot in hopes that the challenge will go away.
I guess the mental facility took away his wifi for taking the STL tard's jello.
DAWG the QUEEN of ENGLAND

United States

#85493 Jul 22, 2013
So True wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the mental facility took away his wifi for taking the STL tard's jello.
LMAO!!

Pretty sad a dad would have to steal his sons jello, even for mental patients that's pretty low.

Maybe that is why the Princess is acting so stupid tonight. He's upset he has to go to bed with no jello.

United States

#85494 Jul 22, 2013
So True wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, is someone angry they didn't get their jello today? It's ok, maybe tomorrow.
Tomorrow is Tapioca Tuesday at the mental health facility. Hopefully Dawg doesn't try to steal the princess's pudding.
OWNEDsvilles Gets OWNED

Chesterfield, MO

#85495 Jul 22, 2013
So True wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the mental facility took away his wifi for taking the STL tard's jello.
Aww, is someone angry they didn't get their a@@ kicked today?

Don't worry YOU WILL.
OWNEDsvilles Gets OWNED

Chesterfield, MO

#85496 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Pretty sad a dad would have to steal his sons jello, even for mental patients that's pretty low.
Maybe that is why the Princess is acting so stupid tonight. He's upset he has to go to bed with no jello.
I LOVE IT ...Just when you think OWNEDsville couldn't get more STUPID or GAY ...SHE DOES!

Thanks for proving my point
I OWN YOU
OWNEDsvilles Gets OWNED

Chesterfield, MO

#85497 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
You mean like when you get locked up, and the take away your lube?

you are OWNED
RALPH

United States

#85498 Jul 22, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralph your Racist HATE Post was reported to Topix ...and the FBI
The hate comes from Obama, the contempt he has from his white grandparents. Maybe the FBI will get on it with Obama. Obama the divider in chief.
RALPH

United States

#85499 Jul 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.noting that "Ralph" thinks "the sky is falling," and forgetting the debt legacy left by George W. Bush, Reagan, and George H.W. Bush.>
"Emagine" a Dow Jones closing at 7,949 when President Obama was inaugurated, and today's Dow Jones right now at 15,549. That is merely 27% per year ... EVERY YEAR.
"Kodos" to a guy who shot a kid? Sad.
Reagan/Bush started the road to prosperity that Clinton got the credit for with Gingridge. Clinton policies (progressives),Harry Ried, Pelozie, Barney Frank, with lame duck Bush and now Obama-America swims in crap. Your 15,549 will explode in disaster. The country lacks common sence leadership to prosperity or it is a well planned trip to disaster.

SAD? He was not a kid, but a want-a-be-gangster with fighter training that out powered the guy that shot him. NOT SAD. If the guy did not shoot him, who knows what other victims would be in this guys future. I am more comfortable with the shooter on the street than I would have been with your so called "kid".

United States

#85500 Jul 22, 2013
RALPH wrote:
<quoted text>The hate comes from Obama, the contempt he has from his white grandparents. Maybe the FBI will get on it with Obama. Obama the divider in chief.
Ya poor old Obama, so repressed by the white man. Yet he lived in Hawaii, traveled the world, went to an Ivy League school, was elected a Senator, and then elected President twice.

He did ALL that while being held down by the white man because he is black.

Poor poor oppressed Obama.
Obama Bin Lyin

Branson, MO

#85501 Jul 22, 2013
HORROR CAUGHT ON CAMERA: WOMAN FATALLY SHOOTS MAN WITH RIFLE AT GAS STATION THEN TAKES PICTURES OF HIS BODY ON PHONE
~ This is a hate crime if ever I saw one! She hates black people.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/22/ho...

United States

#85502 Jul 22, 2013
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
HORROR CAUGHT ON CAMERA: WOMAN FATALLY SHOOTS MAN WITH RIFLE AT GAS STATION THEN TAKES PICTURES OF HIS BODY ON PHONE
~ This is a hate crime if ever I saw one! She hates black people.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/22/ho...
That evil racist bitch!! How dare she stand her ground against a man armed with weapons who by the looks of the video assaulted her. What a truly racist woman to shoot a black man like that!!

We must do something to stop this racism immediately. People should not have the rights to defend themselves against black people who are assaulting them. It is pure racism.......

......even if the woman was black herself.

What is Holder and Obama going to do? That old man could be one of them 35 years from now.

If Obama had a black grandpa he would have looked like Louis Daniel.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85503 Jul 22, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW, you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you? Your curtain was pulled back and we find you are no wizard at all!!!I was expecting more, but I think "we" hit a nerve; uh DAWG Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you? Your curtain was pulled back and we find you are no wizard at all!!!I was expecting more, but I think "we" hit a nerve, uh DAWG
ROFL! As we said in the "old days," I think your needle is stuck. But that's what dogma is all about -- being "stuck" in one place, with no other options.
So True

Park Hills, MO

#85504 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>Tomorrow is Tapioca Tuesday at the mental health facility. Hopefully Dawg doesn't try to steal the princess's pudding.
Hahaha, check out the princess' meltdown.
I guess she doesn't like tapioca and her foil hat is lost.
That's one dancing puppet!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85505 Jul 22, 2013
RALPH wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan/Bush started the road to prosperity that Clinton got the credit for with Gingridge....
... Ried
... Pelozie
... sence
... I am more comfortable with the shooter on the street than I would have been with your so called "kid".
This "National Debt" graph shows the Reagan / Bush41 / Bush43 "road to prosperity." Look at the red portions of the curve, and note who was president each time:

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
OWNEDsville Flips Out

Chesterfield, MO

#85506 Jul 23, 2013
RALPH wrote:
<quoted text>
The hate comes from Obama, the contempt he has from his white grandparents. Maybe the FBI will get on it with Obama. Obama the divider in chief.
save

Just save that to tell the US Marshalls, when they surround your trailer.
OWNEDsville Flips Out

Chesterfield, MO

#85507 Jul 23, 2013
So True wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, check out the princess' meltdown.
I guess she doesn't like tapioca and her foil hat is lost.
That's one dancing puppet!
Your so right ...your girlfirend OWNEDsville is one sad yank toy!

Is your corner corporate office a room in the Farmington State Hospital...you know all about the menu...LOL

With all the medication your on ...you can still type...LOL
you are our tax dollars at work...I OWN YOU!!!!

Now Just Go MELTDOWN

United States

#85508 Jul 23, 2013
Looks like Dawg chickened out as expected.

Can't really blame him. It was an impossible question for him to answer since Obama has done nothing that can be linked to the stock market growth.
RALPH

United States

#85509 Jul 23, 2013
OWNEDsville Flips Out wrote:
<quoted text>save
Just save that to tell the US Marshalls, when they surround your trailer.
The US Marshalls are at your project, but can't figure which door to blow down.
RALPH

United States

#85510 Jul 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
This "National Debt" graph shows the Reagan / Bush41 / Bush43 "road to prosperity." Look at the red portions of the curve, and note who was president each time:
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
Obama's debt is more than all combined. Not to mention the Trillions lost in an American's wealth. Poor leadership? Or, a evil, narcisistic, planned leadership to destroy America as we once knew it?
So True

United States

#85511 Jul 23, 2013
OWNEDsville Flips Out wrote:
<quoted text>Your so right ...your girlfirend OWNEDsville is one sad yank toy!

Is your corner corporate office a room in the Farmington State Hospital...you know all about the menu...LOL

With all the medication your on ...you can still type...LOL
you are our tax dollars at work...I OWN YOU!!!!

Now Just Go MELTDOWN
Let your meltdown continue....it's pretty funny to witness. Hahaha! Hurry up, you don't want to miss craft time. Please stop eating the glue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Hooper 22 min BiBoy2015 2
Biggest H*** at In Steele 50 min I hit it 3
lauren hallock 5 hr guest 1
secret (Sep '12) 7 hr Solo 6
restarea Sep 1 concerned 2
any guys wanna Sext Sep 1 BiBoy2015 1
assley Aug 31 been in it 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages