Nort

Ballwin, MO

#85140 Jul 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! Hispanic Americans or Latino Americans?? Which is it?
Just sayin'!
CHEERS!
You touted that I tried to make you look stupid. Read your own damn post, boy, quoted at the top of this post and ask your self, who tried to make who look stupid.

You started your post to me with "Hey stupid!"
What a selective memory you do have.
Hey Redneck

Ballwin, MO

#85141 Jul 17, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>no it would not,,,cuz this babble is driving you crazy,,,ha haa haaa,,,
You ARE NOT, I repeat, ARE NOT driving me crazy. Like I said before, you are pure entertainment. So babble all you want, cuz it reveals how low your IQ really is, boy. I was giving you a free lesson on how not to appear like a dense redneck. I can lead you to the water, mule, but I can't make you drink.

I enjoy it when stupid people get their azzes handed to them.
Digger Redneck

Ballwin, MO

#85142 Jul 17, 2013
You sure were bitching about what nics I was using in previous posts. Now you say you don't care. Which is it, digger boy? Can you not make up your schizo mind.

Game point for me, boy!

Continue to prove my points, digger.
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>did you take your meds today?,,,cuz aint no grave digger cares what names you use,,,just seems kinda stupid to change you topix name to go along with your multible peranality disorder,,,ha haa haaa,,,freakin skitzo,,,ha haa haaa,,,and dont ever think your in any leaque above anyone,,,cuz that voice in your head has a control problem,,,is its name hitler by any chance,,,ha haa haaa,,,so shut it adolf,,,and stop trying to control the other voices,,,now take your meds,,,,we all know damn well when obama gave you your free phone it aint from att,,,ha haa haaa

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85143 Jul 17, 2013
She said wrote:
<quoted text>
that the head banging ZM got in their neigborhood was a whoopin. Zimmerman wiggled off the sidewalk into the grass when he was getting that whoopin, which means his head was mostly banged on the ground, not the sidewalk. Zimmerman lied about getting his head banged over and over and over on the sidewalk.
But then again, ZM told many lies. Now we have a renegade juror who is married to a defense lawyer that referred to ZM as George on CNN. That juror obviously had prior knowledge of the case and a made up mind that he was innocent before the trial began. She was really anxious to become one of the jurors. She should have been culled out during the Voir Dure. I smell fish.
"Daily Kos" shows photos of Zimmerman's nose, and states that it is unlikely that Martin hit Zimmerman 20 to 30 times on the face and nose. Zimmerman did not go to a doctor that evening. Zimmerman never released x-rays of his "broken nose." (Other photos show that the cuts to Zimmerman's head were superficial.)

Hopefully, the real story will be brought out during the civil suits.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/03/1213... #
Digger Redneck

Ballwin, MO

#85144 Jul 17, 2013
I am not trying to control any voices on here. You are delusional. I was trying to help you not look like a babbling idiot troll on topix. So please continue revealing your retarded level IQ (72 and below) so we all can continue using you for sport, dumbazz.

And changing nics on topix in no shape or form is indicative of a multiperonality disorder. You arguments are mute!
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>did you take your meds today?,,,cuz aint no grave digger cares what names you use,,,just seems kinda stupid to change you topix name to go along with your multible peranality disorder,,,ha haa haaa,,,freakin skitzo,,,ha haa haaa,,,and dont ever think your in any leaque above anyone,,,cuz that voice in your head has a control problem,,,is its name hitler by any chance,,,ha haa haaa,,,so shut it adolf,,,and stop trying to control the other voices,,,now take your meds,,,,we all know damn well when obama gave you your free phone it aint from att,,,ha haa haaa
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#85145 Jul 17, 2013
Nort wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me for clarification. I clarified it for you. If you are so damn smart and can google so well, then go look shyt up for yourself and don't ask for "clarification" again. I did not try to make you look stupid. You made yourself look stupid, then pointed your finger at me. You are so distracted by topix it is affecting your spirituality. Pehaps you need to get your nose off topix and stick it in your New Testament and learn how to be christlike.
Excellent Post
Game Point
Owned in OWNEDnsville

Chesterfield, MO

#85146 Jul 17, 2013
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! Another idiotic post from the retarded St Louis Princess.
Remember folks, this moron from St Louis supports a party that believes if we put to many Marines on Guam the whole island might tip over into the ocean. Now THAT is called being St Louis stupid!!
WRONG as usual...

What he's done to you is ripping your a@@ off and then handing it to you...your not even in his league.

STL is OWNING You!

ha haa haaa,,,,
GOP the Party of STUPID

Chesterfield, MO

#85148 Jul 17, 2013
Digger Redneck wrote:
I am not trying to control any voices on here. You are delusional. I was trying to help you not look like a babbling idiot troll on topix. So please continue revealing your retarded level IQ (72 and below) so we all can continue using you for sport, dumbazz.
And changing nics on topix in no shape or form is indicative of a multiperonality disorder. You arguments are mute!
<quoted text>
Wow...this is what I call taking no prisoners and showing no mercy.

IMPRESSIVE

Game Point!
Owned in OWNEDsville

Chesterfield, MO

#85149 Jul 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the STL moron is a regular Sherlock Holmes, lol
YAWN...

What a lame comeback...your so beat up...you are having a meltdown!

STL Is OWNING You
The Real truth

Ballwin, MO

#85150 Jul 17, 2013
is already coming out. A tainted jury member who gave an interview on CNN and who is writing a book about the trial raises red flags. She referred to Zimmerman as "George" and appears to have prior knowledge of the case, since her husband is a defense lawyer. She also said she believed Zimmerman WAS profiling Martin. So most definitelty race WAS involved.

If that had been a white kid, ZM would have paid no attention to him. ZM got out of his vehicle and stalked Martin. If Zimmerman was truly afraid, he would have kept his azz in the car like he was instructed to do. But he was not afraid because he had a concealed weapon with a bullet in the chamber ready to fire if he needed to. Zimmerman lied on Fox News when he said he knew nothing about self defense laws. He was taking college classes to become a cop at that time. He was a wanna be cop that assumed all young black males wearing hoodies were suspects. That is what caused Martin's death--false assumptions on ZM's part.

After Martin banged ZM's head on the concrete a couple of times (the 2 gashes that were not life threatening enjuries), ZM maneuvered himself onto the grass, where his life was no longer in danger. That is where he shot Martin. So right then and there, there Zimmerman had no self defense case. In order for ZM to have a self defense case at that point, Zimmerman would be required by law to attempt to retreat, which ZM did not do because he had a loaded gun ready to fire.(Stand Your Ground) which was not to be included in his defense, but is exactly what the juror on CNN admitted that the jurors considered.

How could Martin have known ZM had a concealed 9mm stuffed behind his back in his pants covered up by a jacket? How could Martin have reached for a gun he had no knowledge of? How could Martin have reached for ZM's gun when ZM said Martin had both hands engaged banging his head.

Zimmerman's story does not hold water. The only reason he was acquitted is because the prosecution failed to hammer on all these points and failed to prepare its witnesses. Hell no Zimmerman is not innocent. He is guilty as sin. He just had a good defense team that was better at painting a picture for the jurors than was the prosecution team. Another killer turned loose.

But as I said 3 days ago when I mentioned the FEDS coming after ZM, idiots on this thread said I was stupid. Now just like I said, the FEDS are investigating ZM because they believe ZM committed a direct violation of Martin's rights, which ZM did in fact do. ZM was stalking Martin without probable cause. And he will be sued in civil court for wrongful death by the family, even though ZM has no money to collecty unless he hits the lottery.

But one thing is for sure, his criminal justice career ended before it ever got started. Trigger happy people do not need a licence to conceal carry.

Remind me to never move to Florida.
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Daily Kos" shows photos of Zimmerman's nose, and states that it is unlikely that Martin hit Zimmerman 20 to 30 times on the face and nose. Zimmerman did not go to a doctor that evening. Zimmerman never released x-rays of his "broken nose." (Other photos show that the cuts to Zimmerman's head were superficial.)
Registered Nurse

Ballwin, MO

#85151 Jul 17, 2013
Anytime you get a cut or contusion to the scalp area, you will bleed like a stuck hog. Lots of blood with superficial injuries.
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#85153 Jul 17, 2013
The Real truth wrote:
is already coming out. A tainted jury member who gave an interview on CNN and who is writing a book about the trial raises red flags. She referred to Zimmerman as "George" and appears to have prior knowledge of the case, since her husband is a defense lawyer. She also said she believed Zimmerman WAS profiling Martin. So most definitelty race WAS involved.
If that had been a white kid, ZM would have paid no attention to him. ZM got out of his vehicle and stalked Martin. If Zimmerman was truly afraid, he would have kept his azz in the car like he was instructed to do. But he was not afraid because he had a concealed weapon with a bullet in the chamber ready to fire if he needed to. Zimmerman lied on Fox News when he said he knew nothing about self defense laws. He was taking college classes to become a cop at that time. He was a wanna be cop that assumed all young black males wearing hoodies were suspects. That is what caused Martin's death--false assumptions on ZM's part.
After Martin banged ZM's head on the concrete a couple of times (the 2 gashes that were not life threatening enjuries), ZM maneuvered himself onto the grass, where his life was no longer in danger. That is where he shot Martin. So right then and there, there Zimmerman had no self defense case. In order for ZM to have a self defense case at that point, Zimmerman would be required by law to attempt to retreat, which ZM did not do because he had a loaded gun ready to fire.(Stand Your Ground) which was not to be included in his defense, but is exactly what the juror on CNN admitted that the jurors considered.
How could Martin have known ZM had a concealed 9mm stuffed behind his back in his pants covered up by a jacket? How could Martin have reached for a gun he had no knowledge of? How could Martin have reached for ZM's gun when ZM said Martin had both hands engaged banging his head.
Zimmerman's story does not hold water. The only reason he was acquitted is because the prosecution failed to hammer on all these points and failed to prepare its witnesses. Hell no Zimmerman is not innocent. He is guilty as sin. He just had a good defense team that was better at painting a picture for the jurors than was the prosecution team. Another killer turned loose.
But as I said 3 days ago when I mentioned the FEDS coming after ZM, idiots on this thread said I was stupid. Now just like I said, the FEDS are investigating ZM because they believe ZM committed a direct violation of Martin's rights, which ZM did in fact do. ZM was stalking Martin without probable cause. And he will be sued in civil court for wrongful death by the family, even though ZM has no money to collecty unless he hits the lottery.
But one thing is for sure, his criminal justice career ended before it ever got started. Trigger happy people do not need a licence to conceal carry.
Remind me to never move to Florida.
<quoted text>
your story is just a story,,,cuz you screwed up and told everyone you heard this on cnn,,,one of the biggest left wing liberal news stations on tv,,,sure they would say this kind of crap,,,cuz if they can keep america away from the obama scandals,,,the many scandals,,,they will make anything up,,,plus cant wait for the goverment to press these charges,,,cuz every black on white crime the white folk are gunna say the black crimanal was stalking them,,,so whats the point of all this?,,,what the grave digger said it was above,,,to keep america off the obama scandals,,,the many scandals,,,
Touchet

Ballwin, MO

#85154 Jul 17, 2013
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! Another idiotic post from the retarded St Louis Princess.
Remember folks, this moron from St Louis supports a party that believes if we put to many Marines on Guam the whole island might tip over into the ocean. Now THAT is called being St Louis stupid!!
The bulb in your brain is getting very dim, Don't Be St. Louis Stupid. I have never identified my political preference on topix. And what party do you suppose believes if we put too many Marines on Guan the whole island might tip over into the ocean? Did you burst the main blood vessel in your bird-sized brain when you leaned over to pull that stupid comment out of your azz.

That may be what you clingons from planet X believe, but no political party on planet earth could ever dream up such stupid shyt.

You need to be committed to the Farmington Insane Assylum with Wowser, so all you F'tards who think you live up high in the clouds can be whomever and wherever you decide to be at any particular moment inside your defective minds. Wowser gets happy pills. Since you think with your anus, like Wowzer, maybe the ward nurses will give you some happy pills, too. They may even put you and Wowser in the same padded cell so you both can float around the ceiling and believe you are fairies who can fly.
Nort

Ballwin, MO

#85155 Jul 17, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
I'm as crazy as a squirrel and I've lost my nuts. I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP!
You are supposed to be reading your New Testament. Remember!

You don't have nuts anymore. I castrated your azz several posts ago.
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#85156 Jul 17, 2013
Registered Nurse wrote:
Anytime you get a cut or contusion to the scalp area, you will bleed like a stuck hog. Lots of blood with superficial injuries.
<quoted text>
you know this better then most,,,but when your trying to teach a lefty liberal anything,,,they cant agree with you cuz if they do would mean their wrong and this is something a lefty will ever do,,,admit their wrong,,,and to them,,,you the educated nurse is their enemy now,,,and bean spiller,,,and dont be shocked when one comes back to you with a post like,,,your a tea party member who totes guns and lives in a trailer who drives a gas guzzler 4 wheele drive while holding a bible,,,and when they do,,just do what the grave digger does to all of them,,,gives them the 1 finger salute,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Redneck Digger

Ballwin, MO

#85157 Jul 17, 2013
You stupid fricking shyt-for-brains nutcase. You just cannot read and comprehend anything, can ya. I told the thread what Juror B-37 who gave an interview on CNN said, period.

Everything else I mentioned came from what Zimmerman told the police after he killed Martin and proceeded to counter the points the defense used during the trial.

Then I pointed out that a rendered verdict depends upon how good the prosecution or defense present their case to the jury.
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>your story is just a story,,,cuz you screwed up and told everyone you heard this on cnn,,,one of the biggest left wing liberal news stations on tv,,,sure they would say this kind of crap,,,cuz if they can keep america away from the obama scandals,,,the many scandals,,,they will make anything up,,,plus cant wait for the goverment to press these charges,,,cuz every black on white crime the white folk are gunna say the black crimanal was stalking them,,,so whats the point of all this?,,,what the grave digger said it was above,,,to keep america off the obama scandals,,,the many scandals,,,
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#85158 Jul 17, 2013
Touchet wrote:
<quoted text>
The bulb in your brain is getting very dim, Don't Be St. Louis Stupid. I have never identified my political preference on topix. And what party do you suppose believes if we put too many Marines on Guan the whole island might tip over into the ocean? Did you burst the main blood vessel in your bird-sized brain when you leaned over to pull that stupid comment out of your azz.
That may be what you clingons from planet X believe, but no political party on planet earth could ever dream up such stupid shyt.
You need to be committed to the Farmington Insane Assylum with Wowser, so all you F'tards who think you live up high in the clouds can be whomever and wherever you decide to be at any particular moment inside your defective minds. Wowser gets happy pills. Since you think with your anus, like Wowzer, maybe the ward nurses will give you some happy pills, too. They may even put you and Wowser in the same padded cell so you both can float around the ceiling and believe you are fairies who can fly.
THIS JUST IN! BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS FROM THE CNN NEWS DESK! The Island of Guam just tipped over from to many Marines!,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Registered Nurse

Ballwin, MO

#85159 Jul 17, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you know this better then most,,,but when your trying to teach a lefty liberal anything,,,they cant agree with you cuz if they do would mean their wrong and this is something a lefty will ever do,,,admit their wrong,,,and to them,,,you the educated nurse is their enemy now,,,and bean spiller,,,and dont be shocked when one comes back to you with a post like,,,your a tea party member who totes guns and lives in a trailer who drives a gas guzzler 4 wheele drive
while holding a bible,,,and when they do,,just do what the grave digger does to all of them,,,gives them the 1 finger salute,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Why thank you, digger dootle, for the compliment. Did I fool your stupid azz again? I sure did. Damn, I am laughing so hard I can barely type.

Game Point!!!!!!
lmfao and lol now
Reckon

Ballwin, MO

#85160 Jul 17, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>THIS JUST IN! BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS FROM THE CNN NEWS DESK! The Island of Guam just tipped over from to many Marines!,,,ha haa haaa,,,
I need to call Farmington and tell them to pick your azz up, too. You soooooooo need to be in that padded cell with Bowser and Stupid in Saint Louis, too. Only you need a double dose of happy pills.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#85161 Jul 17, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text> ... so whats the point of all this?,,,what the grave digger said it was above,,,to keep america off the obama scandals,,,the many scandals,,,
Sorry, guy! We know this isn't the real "grave digger." He always spells it "scandels." Nice try! No cigar!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Like Mother like Daughter 59 min user4129 29
beaters 1 hr yep 1
High Price of Gas in c'ville 2 hr poop squat 97
l.d. on I-55 3 hr slinky 4
who the snitches be 3 hr Jase 6
late nite sex at lions den? (Jan '09) 3 hr terry marrow 158
Big winner at casino (Dec '09) 5 hr Guest 16
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web