For To the Thief

Saint Louis, MO

#83913 Jun 21, 2013
This bs topic has run its course and has rendered itself useless. Time to go bye bye. I am also going to make a complaint.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#83914 Jun 21, 2013
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad and sorry for the screen name I used earlier. I don't recognize you but I do know the St Louis Retard and his Boyfriend DanFromSmithville do copy everyone's screen name all the time.
Oh Contraire...Owensville have you found you butt yet?
LOL
To the Thief

Saint Louis, MO

#83915 Jun 21, 2013
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad and sorry for the screen name I used earlier. I don't recognize you but I do know the St Louis Retard and his Boyfriend DanFromSmithville do copy everyone's screen name all the time.
thanks, maximus. I am thankful I do not know who these idiots are. Do they live in New Madrid?
USA

Mexico

#83916 Jun 21, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>Very sad. Do all Losers think like you?
Lol, typical response from you
USA

Mexico

#83917 Jun 21, 2013
Contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Norton safe to say does anyone understand the Trinity???...it just suddenly appears out of nowhere...

Honestly you are worse than Jack Van Impe and Ted Haggert...your world wide ministry consists of this thread on topix...LOL!
You are a sad being.
I understand the trinity, regardless of your actions, comments and vulgarity us Christians will pray for you.
USA

Mexico

#83918 Jun 21, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>This sad poster is obviously in the midst of a Massive Lumerian Meltdown...watch out thar she blows!!!
Haha, I like how you change your name a thousand times and comment/congratulate yourself.
Maximus

United States

#83919 Jun 21, 2013
To the Thief wrote:
<quoted text>thanks, maximus. I am thankful I do not know who these idiots are. Do they live in New Madrid?
No they both live in St Louis. In fact I think they are both residents at the same psychiatric facility and that is how they ended up on the same thread together.
Maximus

United States

#83920 Jun 21, 2013
For To the Thief wrote:
This bs topic has run its course and has rendered itself useless. Time to go bye bye. I am also going to make a complaint.
I think I will join in making a complaint. Also about this St. Louis idiot as well. Time for him to be banned as well.
To the Thief

Saint Louis, MO

#83921 Jun 21, 2013
thanks, Maximus. I am so glad I do not know these idiots. They are probably teenage lamer delinquents who have nothing better to do. And STL Nortondamus just posted again what I had previously posted and added "I Own You" and misspelled the word reported.
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83922 Jun 21, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sad being.
I understand the trinity, regardless of your actions, comments and vulgarity us Christians will pray for you.
Lol, typical response from you
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83923 Jun 21, 2013
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I will join in making a complaint. Also about this St. Louis idiot as well. Time for him to be banned as well.
Haha, I like how you change your name a thousand times and comment/congratulate yourself.
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83924 Jun 21, 2013
To the Thief wrote:
thanks, Maximus. I am so glad I do not know these idiots. They are probably teenage lamer delinquents who have nothing better to do. And STL Nortondamus just posted again what I had previously posted and added "I Own You" and misspelled the word reported.
<quoted text>
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83925 Jun 21, 2013
To the Thief wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks, maximus. I am thankful I do not know who these idiots are. Do they live in New Madrid?
I think I will join in making a complaint. Also about this owensville idiot as well. Time for him to be banned as well.
Maximus

United States

#83926 Jun 21, 2013
To the Thief wrote:
<quoted text>thanks, Maximus. I am so glad I do not know these idiots. They are probably teenage lamer delinquents who have nothing better to do. And STL Nortondamus just posted again what I had previously posted and added "I Own You" and misspelled the word reported.
Ya he's doing his normal retard act of copying screen names and copying other people's posts. When he's not doing that he is probably licking windows and talking to himself in a corner.
To the Thief

Saint Louis, MO

#83927 Jun 21, 2013
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
No they both live in St Louis. In fact I think they are both residents at the same psychiatric facility and that is how they ended up on the same thread together.
So here we have 2 or 3 people from St. Louis posting and causing havic on the New Madrid Topix forum. Sweet!

That will make it easier to get this thread removed.
Kim

Ava, MO

#83928 Jun 21, 2013
Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
I just reported this forum along with several of dawgs and this st louis idiots posts.
Kim

Ava, MO

#83929 Jun 21, 2013
To the Thief wrote:
<quoted text>
So here we have 2 or 3 people from St. Louis posting and causing havic on the New Madrid Topix forum. Sweet!
That will make it easier to get this thread removed.
This forum shows up in every town in missouri. Its not a city specific forum. So someone in st louis make a post it will show up in every town and etc.
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83931 Jun 21, 2013
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum shows up in every town in missouri. Its not a city specific forum. So someone in st louis make a post it will show up in every town and etc.
Wow... have you ever thought of working for the CIA?
Kim sucks

Ozark, MO

#83932 Jun 21, 2013
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
I just reported this forum along with several of dawgs and this st louis idiots posts.
You wield so much power and authority : you make me hot!!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83933 Jun 21, 2013
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that...this is tame compaired to what it used to be lie when DANinBranson was posting...this is nearly 4 years on...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cville teachers (Sep '11) 16 hr Ole cat 8
hot white guys in hayti (May '11) 18 hr Sugar 25
Richard Hooper May 19 just wondering 4
carnells old shop May 19 tina brewer 3
hayti park May 16 hayticitizen 6
looking for 1 bedroom May 16 looking 1
Tara at McDonald's May 16 kik92 2
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE