Dawg is a FOOL

United States

#83882 Jun 21, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>I truly hope I am not behind you at the pearly gates, the wait may be extremely long when all of your horrible anti Christian comments are noted.
We defend our religion because we believe, just as you defend your "non" belief. However, I would never mock someone else's religion nor their non religion.
People like Dawg mock Christians because when it comes to his own non belief he is an insecure person. He can't prove that there is no God. So he mocks People like Norton in hopes of bringing them down to his level. When he fails to do it it makes him upset and he ramps up the sarcasm and mockery even more because his ego is so fragile he doesn't want to look like he is losing on here. The problem is, with the exception of his son the St Louis Retard, we all see how he is not only losing but getting a mudhole stomped in him an walked dry.
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#83883 Jun 21, 2013
Dawg is a FOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
People like Dawg mock Christians because when it comes to his own non belief he is an insecure person. He can't prove that there is no God. So he mocks People like Norton in hopes of bringing them down to his level. When he fails to do it it makes him upset and he ramps up the sarcasm and mockery even more because his ego is so fragile he doesn't want to look like he is losing on here. The problem is, with the exception of his son the St Louis Retard, we all see how he is not only losing but getting a mudhole stomped in him an walked dry.
Now just calm down... You sound so disturbed and upset ...DAWG has really got in your head ...huh?

Perhaps it's because every day DAWG rips your butt from your body and kicks it into lower Earth orbit...hahahahahahaha

Honestly you are just a sad and bitter hydrant for DAWG to pee at will on?

YOU ARE TOTALLY OWNED
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#83884 Jun 21, 2013
S L RETARD OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg has no business saying anyone else has no credibility. He has been caught in lie after lie after lie. Not to mention all his aliases that he uses. If it was possible he would have less then no credibility. He's a joke.
To answer your question, yes he lives on this thread. He actually went as far one day recently with his delusions to call himself the "King of this thread". Not of Topix mind you, just this one outdated thread. More like the court jester, just someone for us all to laugh at, not with.
The only reason I post here is it fun to rile him up and mess with his head. I use a site called LiveLeaks to actually debate. It is more fun since it has videos from around the world that relate to politics, conflicts, and tons of other things.
hahahahaha

"Seriously" the only reason you post here and get your butt kicked 24/7...IS YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!!!!

YOU ARE TOTALLY OWNED
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#83885 Jun 21, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly hope I am not behind you at the pearly gates, the wait may be extremely long when all of your horrible anti Christian comments are noted.
We defend our religion because we believe, just as you defend your "non" belief. However, I would never mock someone else's religion nor their non religion.
I don't think you'll be waiting for long ...you'll be on fire in hell...where you belong!!!!
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#83886 Jun 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If "Norton"'s religion is true, "Norton" does not have to defend himself, or his religion, at all. The fact that he DOES defend his religion is proof that even "Norton" doubts it.
2. "Norton" does "spread" something in this thread, but it isn't the "word."
EXCELLENT!!!!

Massive Lumerian GAME POINT!!!!
USA

Mexico

#83887 Jun 21, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you'll be waiting for long ...you'll be on fire in hell...where you belong!!!!
Very nice. Do all atheists think like you?
Frank_Lee

Poplar Bluff, MO

#83888 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
When Jesus performed his miracles, he proved that he was not a human but a god. Thus, as a god, he could not have died as a sinless human for your sins, "Norton." You lose. Again!
Jesus also ate, drank, slept, physically touched others, and lastly, bled and died...all everyday things that we are capable of doing in human flesh. So what criteria do you use then? Just the godly criteria, or the human criteria? Do you throw out one and ignore the other?
NO!!!! Jesus was both 100% man and 100% God. He was able to fill all the requirements of both God and man.
Dog_Owner

Poplar Bluff, MO

#83889 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
If you cannot bear the gnawing, stay off the thread.
My dad taught me that if you want to show a dog who is boss...pee in their food...they either go hungry or accept it and eventually eat it. The dog either gets bitter and stays hungry or gives in and accepts his master and learns to appreciate.

Seems to me that Dawg is a tad bit bitter these days...that tells me that someone peed in his dish. Either way, he has a master and does not care for him...at least not yet.
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#83890 Jun 21, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice. Do all atheists think like you?
Very sad. Do all Losers think like you?
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#83891 Jun 21, 2013
Dog_Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad taught me that if you want to show a dog who is boss...pee in their food...they either go hungry or accept it and eventually eat it. The dog either gets bitter and stays hungry or gives in and accepts his master and learns to appreciate.
Seems to me that Dawg is a tad bit bitter these days...that tells me that someone peed in his dish. Either way, he has a master and does not care for him...at least not yet.
did you also grow up in a trailer?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83892 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
So you are saying that the Chinese and the humans in North America and Middle America and South America all died 6,000 years ago in the "Great Flood" which covered THE ENTIRE EARTH?
Don't forget -- your flawed Bible also says that all the animals were also killed by the "Great Flood." A simple look at archaeological specimens throughout the world puts the lie to that bit of absurdity.
Your Bible contains many myths.
I'll have to refer you to Noah and the Ark on that!:):)

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83893 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
When Jesus performed his miracles, he proved that he was not a human but a god. Thus, as a god, he could not have died as a sinless human for your sins, "Norton." You lose. Again!
No,Dawg, in the end you will be the loser. You don't understand the Trinity!

CHEERS!
It is time

Saint Louis, MO

#83894 Jun 21, 2013
to complain to Topix about this obsolete, hateful, useless thread to have it removed. The posts have nothing to do with the topic. The same lamers sit on here all day long like attack dogs and bash everything anybody else says. Time to go away, Dawg, STL, Nortondamus, and all the other idiots who are only here to fight.

If we all complain, topix will remove this thread.
ONLY RETARDS IN ST LOUIS

United States

#83895 Jun 21, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>Now just calm down... You sound so disturbed and upset ...DAWG has really got in your head ...huh?

Perhaps it's because every day DAWG rips your butt from your body and kicks it into lower Earth orbit...hahahahahahaha

Honestly you are just a sad and bitter hydrant for DAWG to pee at will on?

YOU ARE TOTALLY OWNED
You really are a retard. But thanks for proving what I said.

Dummy! LOL!!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83896 Jun 21, 2013
It is time wrote:
to complain to Topix about this obsolete, hateful, useless thread to have it removed. The posts have nothing to do with the topic. The same lamers sit on here all day long like attack dogs and bash everything anybody else says. Time to go away, Dawg, STL, Nortondamus, and all the other idiots who are only here to fight.
Looks like the poor St Louis Retard F'tard is just getting his ass kicked all over the place today.
Kim

Ava, MO

#83897 Jun 21, 2013
It is time wrote:

I couldn't agree more. It's mainly dawg and the st louie idiot that carry on like a couple lamers. Ive actually seen people try to carry on normal conversation but those two apparently cant handle it and they eventually ruin it with their childishness.
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83898 Jun 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No,Dawg, in the end you will be the loser. You don't understand the Trinity!
CHEERS!
Norton safe to say does anyone understand the Trinity???...it just suddenly appears out of nowhere...

Honestly you are worse than Jack Van Impe and Ted Haggert...your world wide ministry consists of this thread on topix...LOL!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83899 Jun 21, 2013
ONLY RETARDS IN ST LOUIS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy! LOL!!
Looks like the poor Owensville Retard F'tard is just getting his ass kicked all over the place today
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#83900 Jun 21, 2013
OWNED RETARDS IN OWENSVILLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy! LOL!!
This sad poster is obviously in the midst of a Massive Lumerian Meltdown...watch out thar she blows!!!
To the thief

Saint Louis, MO

#83901 Jun 21, 2013
whichever one of you trolls is using my nic, Contraire, to make it look like I have been posting, had better stop.

This is the first post I have made today.

Norton, I did not post anything today until now. But I am going to report this, like It Is suggested. Enough already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BioMom Horror Stories 18 min Shortcakes 14
How To Keep A Man 21 min Shortcakes 43
Yolanda and. Donny holt 30 min sookie 5
penny and tami 50 min STFU 15
bar 1 hr Just me 7
Cooter School Board Election 1 hr Guest 5
Rehab 1987 (Jan '10) 2 hr Alpha Guy 10
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web