Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
john

Saint Charles, MO

#82886 May 28, 2013
2010 give this blog a rest
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82887 May 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that a LIBERAL designed that form? You continue to show us how clueless you are!
I really don't know who did it but it was some idiot with nothing better to do. Why don't people use their talent for productive things instead of showing their stupidity?(I guess you are the wrong one to ask that question)

CHEERS!
salad shooter

United States

#82888 May 28, 2013
Are Republicans going to elect a gay man to Congress in MO's 8th Congressional District?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82889 May 28, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know who did it but it was some idiot with nothing better to do. Why don't people use their talent for productive things instead of showing their stupidity?(I guess you are the wrong one to ask that question)...
No, "Norton." You are the wrong one to have asked that question.
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

#82890 May 28, 2013
Shane Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of God, Stop posting this insane crap.
You are single handedly ruining the reptuation of Christian County MO. I've asked the sherif to look into what your doing.
Mayor
Shane Nelson
Well Mayor Shane Nelson, this, was, a free Country, and I'm exercising my FIRST AMENDMENT (AMENDMENT I) to the United States Constitution which, prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, as one of the ten amendments that comprise the Bill of Rights.

http://melaniekillingervowell.files.wordpress...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82892 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
No, "Norton." You are the wrong one to have asked that question.
I think I hit the nail on the head, Dawgie!

CHEERS!

#82895 May 29, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
... GET LEAGAL!...
Get "LEAGAL" yourself, "GunHugger"!

#82896 May 29, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I hit the nail on the head, Dawgie!...
That's what you always think. You are wrong.

#82898 May 29, 2013
There are still some good, hard-working Republicans left, who are willing to "reach across the aisle" to accomplish positive things for this country! For example: NJ Governor Christie! Take hope, moderate Republicans! Wrest your hijacked party back from the extremist right-wing Neo-CONs who are a menace to the US!

Headline: Chris Christie’s Job Approval Rockets To Record 77% In Wake Of Hurricane Sandy

http://www.mediaite.com/online/chris-christie...

From "Mediaite":{QUOTE} New Jersey’s outspoken Republican Gov. Chris Christie frustrated members of his party when he praised President Barack Obama’s response to Hurricane Sandy just days before the 2012 presidential election. Christie’s bipartisan approach to storm relief has, however, endeared him to the Garden State’s Democrats. A new poll shows Christie’s job approval rating has rocketed to a personal record of 77 percent with a majority of New Jersey Democrats giving Christie positive marks.{END QUOTE}
GOOD NEWS For America

Chesterfield, MO

#82900 May 29, 2013
Breaking News

Tea Pary sweetheart Michelle Bachmann will not seek re-election...

she claims ethics investigation has nothign to do with it...LOL
Bye Bye Bachmann

Chesterfield, MO

#82901 May 29, 2013
She must be exhausted from eight years of accomplishing nothing.

Rolmfao!!!
Bye Bye Bachmann

Chesterfield, MO

#82902 May 29, 2013
So... who's going to be the new poster girl for the tea party?

Ted Cruz?

Rolmfao!!!!
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#82909 May 29, 2013
Michele Bachmann:‘God Wants Me To Earn 7 Figures For A Lobbying Firm’
WASHINGTON—Saying that it’s the Lord’s will, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann announced on her website Wednesday that she has decided not to seek reelection in 2014 because God wants her to earn millions of dollars working for a high-powered lobbying firm.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/michele-bach...
high tide and green grass

Columbia, MO

#82910 May 29, 2013
the run away train started with george bush republican... who took over a balanced budget..from clinton.. started two wars we couldnt pay for.. houseing market crashed...banks crashed.. then obama came in... still not good but better... and you want to vote republican? and bring the mess back? republicans are way outdated in their thinking.. their policys..and so on...think about it.. things were pretty good under clinton... vote for Hillary she already ran the country while bill was womanizing..
Norton Mandela

Chesterfield, MO

#82913 May 29, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
Michele Bachmann:‘God Wants Me To Earn 7 Figures For A Lobbying Firm’
WASHINGTON—Saying that it’s the Lord’s will, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann announced on her website Wednesday that she has decided not to seek reelection in 2014 because God wants her to earn millions of dollars working for a high-powered lobbying firm.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/michele-bach...
She is on a "Mission From God"!!!!
CHEERS :)
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#82914 May 29, 2013
Norton Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
She is on a "Mission From God"!!!!
She needs a high colonic to get a load off her mind!!!
Norton Mandela

Chesterfield, MO

#82917 May 29, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>She needs a high colonic to get a load off her mind!!!
I've heard that besides her legal troubles, shes also having marital problems...hahahaha!!!!

It seems to me, that Christmas has come early...LOL!
JOY TO THE WORLD!!!!

#82919 May 29, 2013
"Norton," I just found this article from Sept. 2012. A fragment of an ancient papyrus, written in Coptic, says that Jesus, in speaking to his disciples, referred to a woman as "My wife." This evidence correlates with the story in the modern book "The Da Vinci Code," which suggests that Jesus married Mary Magdalene, and the Merovingian kings of France descended from the bloodline of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene.

Fascinating! If you have any French blood, it is possible that you are descended from Jesus! How exciting!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09...

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#82920 May 29, 2013
salad shooter wrote:
Are Republicans going to elect a gay man to Congress in MO's 8th Congressional District?
Why not, Republicans do it all the time.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#82921 May 29, 2013
"Norton," I just found this article from Sept. 2012. A fragment of an ancient papyrus, written in Coptic, says that Jesus, in speaking to his disciples, referred to a woman as "My wife." This evidence correlates with the story in the modern book "The Da Vinci Code," which suggests that Jesus married Mary Magdalene, and the Merovingian kings of France descended from the bloodline of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene.
Fascinating! If you have any French blood, it is possible that you are descended from Jesus! How exciting!
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09...
You are going to give Ole Norton a coronary with this news. As far as he is concerned, Christ was the result of a virgin birth and ended in a virgin death. On the up side it is good to see that he could raise more than just Lazarus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need? 16 min Guest 3
Stolen motorcycle 57 min Ggar 20
Anyone know a Betty Johnson in Caruthersville? 4 hr ladyluck 2
Richard Hooper 6 hr Little Davis Boy 9
Who is Jul 25 Curious 1
Hot women of Hayti Jul 24 rehab 10
Rj store what happen (Jan '14) Jul 24 AJA 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages