Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82628 May 20, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
... Obama Eliminates Breakfast for US Troops in Afghanistan, Stuffs Own Face ...
As usual, this is just another of "Gun Hugger"'s lies. Oh! Make that Neo-CON "propaganda."
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82629 May 20, 2013
Does The Tax Exempt Obama Foundation Actually Have A Real Address?

While it is conceivable that a smaller organization might use a UPS address, what is more questionable is giving an address where they have never been, apparently.

The “charity” run by President Barack Obama’s half-brother that was fast-tracked for IRS tax-exempt status is based at a Virginia UPS store, according to its website.

The organization’s IRS filings list another Virginia address that is actually a drug rehab center where the foundation does not appear ever to have been based.

The Barack H. Obama Foundation is run by Abon’go “Roy” Malik Obama, the half-brother of Barack Obama.

As first reported by The Daily Caller, the foundation was speedily approved for IRS exemption by Lois Lerner, the IRS senior official at the center of the targeting of conservative organizations that have waited over two years to receive tax exempt status.

The charity was even given retroactive tax-exempt status despite never having bothered to apply for it. And its history of soliciting donations before receiving tax-exempt status was apparently overlooked.

Keep reading…

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/20/tax-exempt-...
Dawg Loves Dan

United States

#82630 May 20, 2013
I AM IRRELIVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely True ...GAME POINT
Does your daddy put a gold star on the fridge every time you say game point to him? Or does your other daddy the SISSYfromShitville gobble your knob?

By the way it is irrelevant. It is spelled with a second e not an i. DUMBASS!!
U R IRRELEVANT

Saint Louis, MO

#82631 May 21, 2013
Dawg Loves Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your daddy put a gold star on the fridge every time you say game point to him? Or does your other daddy the SISSYfromShitville gobble your knob?
DAN you got banned before...because of your disturbing sexually graphic posts...Do you want get banned on your new server???.
Dawg Loves Dan

United States

#82632 May 21, 2013
U R IRRELEVANT wrote:
<quoted text>DAN you got banned before...because of your disturbing sexually graphic posts...Do you want get banned on your new server???.
A, my name is not Dan, never has been never will be. As your dad says you can say it all you want, doesn't make it true.

B, I have never been banned.

C, most importantly, I OWN YOU!!!

Have a great day "pole" dancing you sick degenerate worthless puke!!!

Drury, MO

#82633 May 21, 2013
Crooks
Alex the MAN

Houston, MO

#82634 May 21, 2013
Does The Tax Exempt Obama Foundation Actually Have A Real Address?
While it is conceivable that a smaller organization might use a UPS address, what is more questionable is giving an address where they have never been, apparently.
The “charity” run by President Barack Obama’s half-brother that was fast-tracked for IRS tax-exempt status is based at a Virginia UPS store, according to its website.
The organization’s IRS filings list another Virginia address that is actually a drug rehab center where the foundation does not appear ever to have been based.
The Barack H. Obama Foundation is run by Abon’go “Roy” Malik Obama, the half-brother of Barack Obama.
As first reported by The Daily Caller, the foundation was speedily approved for IRS exemption by Lois Lerner, the IRS senior official at the center of the targeting of conservative organizations that have waited over two years to receive tax exempt status.
The charity was even given retroactive tax-exempt status despite never having bothered to apply for it. And its history of soliciting donations before receiving tax-exempt status was apparently overlooked.
Keep reading…
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/20/tax-exempt-...
You are as idiotic a person as I have ever met. Dystopian fantasies
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82635 May 21, 2013
Alex the MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from brain dead liberals, when they can't give a coherent reply.

You have never met me and if you did you would wish you hadn't, for you would get a country assWhippin!
GOP is IRRELIVANT

Saint Louis, MO

#82637 May 21, 2013
Dawg Loves Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
A, my name is not Dan, never has been never will be. As your dad says you can say it all you want, doesn't make it true.
Right...DAN YOU WILL BE BANNED ...Again!!!
GOP is IRRELIVANT

Saint Louis, MO

#82638 May 21, 2013
Alex the MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
so true, so true... Game Point!
GOP is IRRELIVANT

Saint Louis, MO

#82639 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Typical response from brain dead liberals, when they can't give a coherent reply.
You have never met me and if you did you would wish you hadn't, for you would get a country assWhippin!
Calm Down FAKE-Vet...you can't even find your ass/let alone you military discharge papers.

That's all fiction...just like the carzy stuff you post

He OWNED You

#82640 May 21, 2013
Dawg Loves Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment of yours Is in response to a comment by "I AM IRRELIVANT."

Look, if, as the "Topix Spelling Police," you want all spelling in Topix posts to be correct, you must change your name from "Dawg" to "Dog," DUMBASS!!_8-)

#82641 May 21, 2013
Dawg Loves Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, as a result of his inability to think or form complete sentences, we see "Elmo" resort to:

http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity

#82642 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Typical response from brain dead conservatives, when they can't give a coherent reply.

If anyone disagrees with these brain dead conservatives, they want to "Grab their Guns" and give "country assWhippin"'s to their perceived enemies.

#82643 May 21, 2013
GOP is IRRELIVANT wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...DAN YOU WILL BE BANNED ... Again!!!
BAN DAN again!_8-)

WE OWN YOU DAN! ALWAYS HAVE! ALWAYS WILL!
Ha

United States

#82644 May 21, 2013
Dawg Loves Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Does your daddy put a gold star on the fridge every time you say game point to him? Or does your other daddy the SISSYfromShitville gobble your knob?

Gamepoint

#82645 May 21, 2013
Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Gamepoint
I note that "Elmo" has become so schizoid that he is "high-fiving" his other alias! ROFL!

(WE OWN YOU BOTH, "ELMO"!)

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#82646 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone wants to meet you...I can see why you think you need a gun...circle the wagons, you have enemies all around you....
Alex the MAN

Houston, MO

#82647 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
So what's your name and address? C'mon replay or joker or commie or whatever idiotic dystopian bullshit you roleplay so you don't have to look at your pathetic life.

Give me your name and address and I will be happy to show up so you can try to make good on your threat.

Typical response from the pathetic loser who has seventeen different names on here. You are nothing but a coward and a blowhard. Quite frankly you are stupid too.
WOW

Saint Louis, MO

#82648 May 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I note that "Elmo" has become so schizoid that he is "high-fiving" his other alias! ROFL!
(WE OWN YOU BOTH, "ELMO"!)
You really are that simple minded aren't you? There is not one single person from each city posting to this thread. You know that right? I'm posting from STL right now and I can GUARANTEE you I am not the same person that posts all of the "junk posts" from STL, that everyone else claims is your son. Open your eyes....and your feeble little mind. It's not all about YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian mound DeIi 4 hr zippy 2
Any fishing pay ponds around Cville or kennett? 4 hr guest 1
Mowing the graveyard 11 hr mom 8
meth 12 hr Amber 2
need? 12 hr BitterBitchies 6
News Bank Star of the BootHeel sold 13 hr Julia Stokes Turner 26
Richard Hooper Thu Little Davis Boy 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages