Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#81808 May 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't complaining ...... I just said his show was crap! If that's all there was to watch I wouldn't have a TV.
I know you are not a Mormon. You are an atheist that will end up in Hell because you don't believe in Jesus. Right? I know you think you will just go back to dust ........ but, you have a soul that is eternal whether you like it or not.
I am telling you the truth!...
Of course you are telling the truth. "Norton" knows best.

#81809 May 1, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
JAY CARNEY’S RESPONSE ...{blah! blah! blah!}
Here comes "Gun Hugger" with his daily ration of propaganda.

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#81810 May 2, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
<quoted text>
You bore me SISSY BOY.
You just sit there and wait for me to post like I've trained you to do. Good SISSY BOY!!
Also, do you prefer Sissy Boy or Reach Around Dan? They are both so fitting its hard to decide.
And yet here you are once again on your knees before me. Eyes looking up at me desperate and expectant. Begging for another chance to allow me to let you degrade yourself. Again, I must say that I cannot help you. It is not in me to lower my own dignity to entertain the depravity of one so pitiful, filthy and perversely helpless as yourself. I have no need of a BOOT LICKER or FLUFFER and no interest in participating in the degradation of another person no matter how much this may be what you want. Seek your vulgar absolution elsewhere SCUM. Perhaps seriously Licking will come back and you may LICK his BOOTS to you hearts content.

Poor, pitiful, disgusting creature. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT

United States

#81812 May 2, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>And yet here you are once again on your knees before me. Eyes looking up at me desperate and expectant. Begging for another chance to allow me to let you degrade yourself. Again, I must say that I cannot help you. It is not in me to lower my own dignity to entertain the depravity of one so pitiful, filthy and perversely helpless as yourself. I have no need of a BOOT LICKER or FLUFFER and no interest in participating in the degradation of another person no matter how much this may be what you want. Seek your vulgar absolution elsewhere SCUM. Perhaps seriously Licking will come back and you may LICK his BOOTS to you hearts content.

Poor, pitiful, disgusting creature. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
I'm not sure which I find more disturbing, that you were up at 2 in the morning having homosexual fantasies about me or that you decide to post them on the Internet.

I'm sorry to disappoint you SISSY BOY, but I will not be joining your Iron Fisting Club.

You really are in sick disgusting SISSY BOY!

#81813 May 2, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure which I find more disturbing, that you were up at 2 in the morning having homosexual fantasies about me or that you decide to post them on the Internet.
I'm sorry to disappoint you SISSY BOY, but I will not be joining your Iron Fisting Club.
Oh, "Elmo," you are SO "butch." I love it when your eyes bug out like that!
Immature liberals

Kennett, MO

#81814 May 2, 2013
Liberals claim to be tolerant but one thing I've noticed in a debate is that they are exactly the opposite. Conservative answers tend to be more intellegent and thought out. They also tend to be the more tolerant and mature. Liberals, however, particularly when backed into a corner, tend to start acting little kids by resorting to name calling and throwing temper tantrums. Is there any wonder I'm not a liberal?
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#81816 May 2, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, but thanks for reminding me!:)

CHEERS!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#81817 May 2, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Always tell the truth! Then you don't have to tell a million lies and forget which ones you've told. Haven't you ever known people that get in trouble for that?:)

CHEERS!
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#81818 May 2, 2013
Gun Gobbler the stonewalling stonewaller gets stonewalled.

Stonewalling Gun Gobbler asks "where's the transparency?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#81821 May 2, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
<quoted text>
It was about me. It was about you and the picture you paint all over this thread.

I must have called it right because you responded in true fashion and look you even ran the judge it icons up to make yourself feel better after that whoopin.

Now get a high shine on them BOOTS boy.

LMFAO!!!!

#81822 May 2, 2013
Immature liberals wrote:
Liberals claim to be tolerant but one thing I've noticed in a debate is that they are exactly the opposite. Conservative answers tend to be more intellegent and thought out. They also tend to be the more tolerant and mature. Liberals, however, particularly when backed into a corner, tend to start acting little kids by resorting to name calling and throwing temper tantrums. Is there any wonder I'm not a liberal?
Let us see. You are name calling. You are acting like a petulant child. You are basing your opinion of a whole class of people on your narrow minded, biggoted and biased opinion. I would imagine Liberals are probably thrilled that you are counted amongst them either.

#81823 May 2, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
<quoted text>
You win! You are more disturbing.
Corporations OVER People

Saint Louis, MO

#81824 May 2, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
<quoted text>
Still yapping your gums? Seriously Who really cares what you thinks.

Republicans should listen to Rove. he is always right.

hahahahaha

#81825 May 2, 2013
DAWGisDumbAsSHYT wrote:
<quoted text>
So you got up before 5am and the first thing you did was check Topix. I think if you will check the DSM-IV, you will find that you are a DUMB ASS!!!

ROFLMMFAO!!!
Rove Gods Gift to the GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#81826 May 2, 2013
Good Thought For Today

Rove is not God's gift to Republicans;

he is God's gift to Democrats!
LMAO at DUMBASS DFS

United States

#81828 May 2, 2013
I see my ONE post has caused yet another emotional meltdown from the resident SISSY BOY, Dan. THREE whiny, crying, SISSY BOY replies to my ONE post.

He is right about one thing, the post I quoted was about him. Him and his homoerotic fantasies about me.

ROFLMAO!!!!
hunter

Viburnum, MO

#81829 May 2, 2013
x wrote:
would not vote for a republican. democrat do or die!!!!!!!!!!
Go ahead hope you die!!!!!!!!!!
Wicked One

Sikeston, MO

#81830 May 2, 2013
Immature liberals wrote:
I think we can all agree that there are idiots in every political party. I will agree that I've met plenty of Liberals who preach tolerance, but don't live it. But I've also met plenty of ignorant Conservatives and seen more on TV! LOL Bush was neither intellegent or well thought out. And Palin is still probably trying to find Russia on the map.
George

Pioneer, CA

#81831 May 3, 2013
NRA = Not Really American
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#81832 May 3, 2013
George wrote:
NRA = Not Really American
George = https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Small Town Big Coruption 38 min call the irs 3
body found 48 min question 22
Devin Reeves wife 3 hr whatever 23
good times in hayti (Feb '07) Wed a mother 299
Hayti police officer Wed Pemiscovian 7
Summers (May '10) Jun 30 Old frd of Sam 16
hot white guys in hayti (May '11) Jun 28 guest 31
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE