seriously

Houston, MO

#81590 Apr 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are REALLY saying that a post is not added to each of the town forums on which it appears? Duh! Your elevator surely does not go to the top of the building!
Yes no matter where you or I or anyone makes a post we all go up "ONE" on our post count. But in YOUR OWN WORDS "I have not made 23,281 posts. Whenever I post "1 time" to this thread, Topix gives me "credit for posting around 20 times"

You are STUPID!!!! LMFAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81591 Apr 29, 2013
Oh and before you pusssseeee pick it. Yes it has to be a registered poster to have a comment count. LMAO

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81592 Apr 29, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes plus "SIX" not plus "ONE HUNDRED TWENTY" so you are now up to 23,294 from 23,288. Want to change your lame story yet loser?? You are just ashamed to admit that you have posted 32.8 percent of the 76,423 comments on this thread. IT SHOWS YOU HAVE NO LIFE!! LMMFAO
I doubt that is a record, but it is a good average.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81593 Apr 29, 2013
seriously wrote:
Oh and before you pusssseeee pick it. Yes it has to be a registered poster to have a comment count. LMAO
Since you are not a registered poster, it is clear that YOU could have posted the other 67.2 percent of the posts.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81594 Apr 29, 2013
OH now the Dawg is starting to see the light and starting to admit it. And yes to this thread I bet it is a record or wait as you said that would not be gamble, because it is a "sure thing" that your record will be the highest percent on this thread. LMFAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81595 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Since you are not a registered poster, it is clear that YOU could have posted the other 67.2 percent of the posts.
REALLY????? I knew your were stupid but this just proves how bad. I guess you see it clear too that all the other registered posters here on this thread with 2000, 3000, 4000 comments don't have any percentage in this thread huh? It is funny how when you are proven wrong you just fall apart and get even more stupid. LMFAO
Whatever

United States

#81596 Apr 29, 2013
seriously wrote:
OH now the Dawg is starting to see the light and starting to admit it. And yes to this thread I bet it is a record or wait as you said that would not be gamble, because it is a "sure thing" that your record will be the highest percent on this thread. LMFAO
You got Dawg chasing his tail so bad he is blaming his stupidity on his BFF Dan from Smithville.

Watching him try to "I own you" and "I was testing you" to try and backtrack his stupidity in telling such an ignorant load of crap has me ROFLMAO!!!
seriously

Houston, MO

#81597 Apr 29, 2013
Dawg is stupid and has again been proven wrong now he is having a meltdown and even looking more stupid. LMAO

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#81598 Apr 29, 2013
Dawg is stupid and has again been proven wrong now he is having a meltdown and even looking more stupid. LMAO

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Eminence, Missouri

#81599 Apr 29, 2013

“A big dog in a little world”

Since: Apr 13

I am around but never found

#81600 Apr 29, 2013

“HATRED EATS THE SOUL OF”

THE HATER -- NOT THE HATED

#81601 Apr 29, 2013

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#81602 Apr 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Speaking if retarded kids I see Dan has shown up along with his alias to comment on his own comment to get him the reassurance he needs that "he dun a good job, yessiree he sho did!!"
ROFLMAO!!!
The DFS Brotherhood of Stupid, they sure are entertaining.
There's my Beotch!!! Where you been girl. You out being the one stop truck stop.

founded in facts.

#81603 Apr 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You got Dawg chasing his tail so bad he is blaming his stupidity on his BFF Dan from Smithville.
Watching him try to "I own you" and "I was testing you" to try and backtrack his stupidity in telling such an ignorant load of crap has me ROFLMAO!!!
Them BOOTS were made for LICKIN' and thats just what you will do. Be LICKIN' them BOOTS forever cause that the best that you can do.

founded in facts.

#81604 Apr 29, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's in a special class of stupid that comes before retard---he's a pretard.....
Yes, but he has extremely shiny BOOTS.

founded in facts.

#81605 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you SURE that you and "seriously" are not half-brothers?
Dawg, I believe the currently acceptable term in Lesbian Life Partners.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81606 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I doubt that is a record, but it is a good average.
Oh Dawg come back. I will take it easy on you now since you admitted you were wrong in this post. But you will still be a stupid a$$ busted liar. LMFAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81608 Apr 29, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but he has extremely shiny BOOTS.
Yeah, they are seriously shiny!!!
Whatever

United States

#81610 Apr 29, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, I believe the currently acceptable term in Lesbian Life Partners.
Unless you two have lied you are not females. Therefor you can't be Lesbian Life Partners. I know you want to be a female but until you have the surgery you're still a guy, a rather weak and feminine guy, but a guy nonetheless.
Whatever

United States

#81611 Apr 29, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>There's my Beotch!!! Where you been girl. You out being the one stop truck stop.
ROFLMAO!!! Look the the little sissy tattletale trying to act tough on the Internet. Let me start shaking! Ooooooooooooh soooooo scary and tough.

LMFAO!!!

Nothing but a gutless coward. You always have been and you always will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Chunn 24 min Tiffany perfect s... 7
Obamacare Christmas surprise 54 min ComradeWinston 1
another lawsuit 1 hr guest 52
garage 7 hr Guest 11
parents that don't pay child support 8 hr curious 6
Searching for... 9 hr darkrider 3
Amanda an Little Duck 10 hr its true 3
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web