seriously

Houston, MO

#81424 Apr 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, "seriously" draws a conclusion from a single comment made back in 1976.
And I bet you are one of the sheeple that think AIDS can't be spread by mosquitoes by the government studies too huh. The AIDS virus lives in blood. Now the AIDS virus will die in minutes when the blood hits air but being mosquitoes pulls blood out of their host it in fact is NOT introduced to air. Then they spit/put blood into a new host before they draw any blood out. It can pass it on the same as the other diseases they spread. But you just believe those studies that are shown to be "good" or "not a problem" for if they were shown to the public to be true wide spread panic would be all that would happen.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81426 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't copy/paste it you retard.
Now run along junior, your mom needs you to come wash the fat rolls on her back.
Please post something vulgar and meaningless to me.....I'm feeling neglected..,
seriously

Houston, MO

#81427 Apr 28, 2013
Be Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a little originality...
This was posted on the Springfield, MO thread called "Quotes from Scum"
Really? You are that bored you are copying and pasting posts from other threads? Wow, that desperate to have something to say??
Haha!!!!
Not as desperate as you still following me around trying to find where I post so you are the really desperate one but still can't find me. LMAO
Be Original

United States

#81428 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Not as desperate as you still following me around trying to find where I post so you are the really desperate one but still can't find me. LMAO
Hey tard! Let me break this down for your comprehension level. This is a Missouri thread....meaning...people in Missouri (i.e. springfield, MO)can see this thread. It wasn't even "seriously" who posted on the Springfield thread. I guess it was another alias of yours exposed! LOSER!!!!!!
Dance Puppet Dance!!!
seriously

Houston, MO

#81431 Apr 28, 2013
Be Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tard! Let me break this down for your comprehension level. This is a Missouri thread....meaning...people in Missouri (i.e. springfield, MO)can see this thread. It wasn't even "seriously" who posted on the Springfield thread. I guess it was another alias of yours exposed! LOSER!!!!!!
Dance Puppet Dance!!!
Let me break it down for you. The only way you could have seen that Springfield thread about the fluoride is to go to the Springfield forums. So you are just an idiot that is the real dancing puppet still trying to follow me but not doing a good job of it. LMAO. So you dance puppet!!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#81432 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I must be all you think about. Every post you have made this past week is about me. If you are having wet dreams about me please keep them to yourself.
Your post exemplifies the reason I've frequently commented to/about you. You present yourself as n immature, selfish, developmentally delayed brat who demands undivided attention. I've obliged...

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81433 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
And I bet you are one of the sheeple that think AIDS can't be spread by mosquitoes by the government studies too huh. The AIDS virus lives in blood. Now the AIDS virus will die in minutes when the blood hits air but being mosquitoes pulls blood out of their host it in fact is NOT introduced to air. Then they spit/put blood into a new host before they draw any blood out. It can pass it on the same as the other diseases they spread. But you just believe those studies that are shown to be "good" or "not a problem" for if they were shown to the public to be true wide spread panic would be all that would happen.
Ah, you are using the popular "lateral arabesque," in which you start out talking about fluoride and wind up talking about mosquitoes.

No, I don't think that AIDS can be spread by government studies.

Mosquitoes "spit"?

Over the past years, studies have been shown to the public regarding "West Nile Virus," bird flu, AIDS, an outbreak of cholera in Haiti, "Flesh-eating bacteria" (Necrotizing fasciitis), and others.

None of these resulted in "true wide spread panic." YOU personally probably panicked each time, but reasonable people do not. Do stop transferring your immobilizing fears to others, who are far more stable than you are.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81434 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pretty funny he is searching all over Missouri threads to find you.
Not Dan The Smithville Knob Gobbler is a psychopath that is obsessed with people.
What is really funny is "Smithville" is a little north of Kansas City MO right on the Kansas boarder. Now I have seen "DanFromSmithVille" posting in several Kansas forum threads not far from the "Smithville"/Kansas City area. But we all know he no where near there right?? LMFAO

#81435 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your embarrassed that I keep making you dance like a monkey. I can't help it, you are so easy to get to do it.
http://tinyurl.com/dawgisadancingmonkey
And "Whatever" exhibits yet another MASSIVE FAIL! Ah, hahahahaha!

#81436 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
What is really funny is "Smithville" is a little north of Kansas City MO right on the Kansas boarder....
Duh!
seriously

Houston, MO

#81437 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, you are using the popular "lateral arabesque," in which you start out talking about fluoride and wind up talking about mosquitoes.
No, I don't think that AIDS can be spread by government studies.
Mosquitoes "spit"?
Over the past years, studies have been shown to the public regarding "West Nile Virus," bird flu, AIDS, an outbreak of cholera in Haiti, "Flesh-eating bacteria" (Necrotizing fasciitis), and others.
None of these resulted in "true wide spread panic." YOU personally probably panicked each time, but reasonable people do not. Do stop transferring your immobilizing fears to others, who are far more stable than you are.
No Dawg I don't panic about anything when it comes to death. I believe "when God says it is your time to go, you will go and nothing you can do will prevent that" But unlike you I also believe in God and the bible.

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#81438 Apr 28, 2013
I am reposting this list of Congressional idiots that rank among the worst in Congress.

10. Ted Cruz (R. Texas)
9. Alan Grayson (D. Florida)
8. Scott DesJarlais (R. Tennessee)
7. Tom Harkin (D. Iowa)
6. Dana Rohrabacher (R. California)
5. Louie Gohmert (R. Texas)
4. Sheila Jackson Lee (D. Texas)
3. Trent Franks (R. Arizona)
2. Paul Broun (R. Georgia)
1. Michelle Bachman (R. Minnesota)
seriously

Houston, MO

#81439 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Duh!
You left off the rest of the post when you replied:

"What is really funny is "Smithville" is a little north of Kansas City MO right on the Kansas boarder. Now I have seen "DanFromSmithVille" posting in several Kansas forum threads not far from the "Smithville"/Kansas City area. But we all know he no where near there right?? LMFAO"

It is all true and you know it. LMFAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81440 Apr 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I am reposting this list of Congressional idiots that rank among the worst in Congress.
10. Ted Cruz (R. Texas)
9. Alan Grayson (D. Florida)
8. Scott DesJarlais (R. Tennessee)
7. Tom Harkin (D. Iowa)
6. Dana Rohrabacher (R. California)
5. Louie Gohmert (R. Texas)
4. Sheila Jackson Lee (D. Texas)
3. Trent Franks (R. Arizona)
2. Paul Broun (R. Georgia)
1. Michelle Bachman (R. Minnesota)
Being Congress is made up of 535 members- 435 in the House, 100 in the Senate. Your list is 525 names short for they all are idiots.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81441 Apr 28, 2013
Hey Dawg here is your HERO Oblama at his best. LMAO

http://cmsimg.indystar.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bil...
Be Original

United States

#81446 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. My guess based on going back to Jan 2011 on this forum is he is from Chesterfield Mo. I think that's why he got so upset when I showed up using this name. There is a "whatever" from Chesterfield whose posts are the spitting image of Dans. Not to mention his name isn't Dan either. He was obsessed then about a guy named Dan as well.

One thing is for certain the Dan he is obsessed with owns his dumb ass. Kind of like how I own Poos, by his own admission. LMAO!!!
Wow....stalk much? You really should take down the shrine of Dan and Dawg, it makes the rest of us envious, lol. You are pitiful!!!
Dance Puppet Dance
I love to watch all of us pull your strings.
Be Original

United States

#81447 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Let me break it down for you. The only way you could have seen that Springfield thread about the fluoride is to go to the Springfield forums. So you are just an idiot that is the real dancing puppet still trying to follow me but not doing a good job of it. LMAO. So you dance puppet!!
Holy...you are an idiot. I'm from Springfield you dope!!!! I guess I underestimated your comprehension level!
M-I-S-S-O-U-R-I thread!!! Springfield is in MO....topic shows up on Springfield.
Please do us all a favor and request more of the little pills your nurse hands out after 1:00.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81448 Apr 28, 2013
Be Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy...you are an idiot. I'm from Springfield you dope!!!! I guess I underestimated your comprehension level!
M-I-S-S-O-U-R-I thread!!! Springfield is in MO....topic shows up on Springfield.
Please do us all a favor and request more of the little pills your nurse hands out after 1:00.
Again let me lay it out for you. I don't have ESP and at no time have you ever said you are from Springfield. So now that I have laid that out let me say that if you do live there go down on south Campbell, behind Sonic on the right, there is a little Tattoo Shop there in that little shopping center called B-Ink'd. Owneb by Brian, of my best buds. Awesome artist. Go get you a tat and tell him Jynx said hi.

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#81451 Apr 28, 2013
You know I started looking through the posts on the pages of this thread beginning in Jan 01, 2011 and have been slowly slogging through them. I stopped at Jan 16. This is a vast amount of written material and it took some time just to find the right starting page. So far, I have found where I made my first registered post and I found the poster named whatever from Chesterfield, but I am not seeing a connection. I had forgotten some of this. I am most amazed that the current Whatever has been able to do so quickly, what I, a person who was actually posting then, have been taking a great deal of time doing. I would say that you would have to be as familiar as I am with that time in the thread to go even as fast as I am going. I did see a lot of posts with the Smithville ISP with a lot of different names attached, but that person was claiming I was the St Louis poster or Dawg. I have always thought that this was the original DanFromBranson and I have seen other evidence to support that which is why I made this name to mock him in the first place.
I don't see a connection between me and the Chesterfield whatever, other than he made a couple of post directed to me and I responded and vice versa.
It really is hard to tell anything based on what I have seen so far. In fact, I see where this whatever from Chesterfield is chummy with very conservative posters like Eagle8 as near as I can tell. But he talks to Dawg and others as well. I don't see an obsession with anyone in particular, but I will continue my research. One thing is clear is that the Smithville ISP poster seemed to think a lot of posts made on this thread were made by other people than the person indicated. It seems clear that he believed what he said to be true, but how he could know this is beyond my ability to determine.
I wish I knew how the current Whatever could go through all these pages and pages and pages in such a short time and come to the conclusions he has without having been a contributing poster at the time. Truly amazing. I spent more time than I wanted to just to get as far as I did. This could literally take days of review or longer and this doesn’t count the time it would take to make comparisons of numerous posts and then draw any conclusions. I don’t know if I have the time to devote to such a pointless effort and probably won’t.
You know it occurred to me while doing this that most people wouldn’t bother to take the time to look through these old posts and if a person wanted to make something up, they could reference the old posts with some confidence that no one would check. Even if someone did go back and look and present this as evidence, it could be easily dismissed by a person versed in lying and misdirection as the wrong posts or whatever.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81452 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a moron. He is looking on other threads for you but then says someone looking back at older posts on this thread is stalking.
You know who else thinks people are stalking him? The Smithville Knob Gobbler.
He's not from Springfield. He is using AT&T wifi same as me which shows Elmhurst, IL. It's just DanNotFromSmithville the same idiot that thinks people are stalking him on here.
Probably is DannyBoy. Here is where I found him on a Kansas thread accusing someone of being Dan because they posted from Smithville and yes he does call me a stalker even though he was there stalking someone. He is just pissssed because I can find him and he can't find me. It is called being a lot smarter than you "Iron Fister" LMAO

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bonner-spring...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is the funeral for David Hudgens ? 1 hr informed 17
food center 2 hr Intheknow 7
hitler's dog was named blondie (Apr '08) 3 hr James Jordan Insi... 2
What happened at the high school today 9 hr Hank 6
Candace Gilmore Oct 20 Boo Boo 2
How many females in hayti are missing wit Solo ... Oct 20 hmm 2
Jennifer Lynn Levels (Mar '14) Oct 17 guest 5
Hayti Dating
Find my Match

Hayti Jobs