“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#81180 Apr 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You exemplify precisely what you criticize. Thus, you prove -- every day -- that you are OWNED!
You notice how you can change a name on here, or use a mobile or proxy server to hide your location, but you can't change the way you write. At least the stupid ones like our old friend here. He hasn't got much but a lot of pent up anger and frustration so his new posts sound a lot like those of a few years ago. Don and Sally sure didn't do a good job of raising this one. All he is about is gay jokes, date rape and BOOT LICKING. Not much of a resume, when you boil it down like that. Sorry for the vulgarity Dawg, but that is my take on this guy. If I knew him personally, he would inspire me to warn every girl or women around to watch him and never go out with him. I just get this nasty vibe having read so many of his disgusting posts. He reminds me of what I have read of Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria, Soviet secret police head under Stalin.

United States

#81181 Apr 25, 2013
On way or another I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha....

West Plains

#81182 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
OH! OH! Here comes "Gun Hugger"'s daily posting of Neo-CON propaganda and agitprop!(One does have to respect his punctuality and devotion to delivering his extremist right-wing Fascist propaganda.)
I love the sources. What is that one, pocket weasel or zipper weasel. That sounds like a reliable source of information from the get go.

West Plains

#81183 Apr 25, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
hhmmm....it must be working, you responded ...
Well don't blow his whole lie out of the water with facts. Then what will he be left with?

West Plains

#81184 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Years ago, it was said that the Japanese continually looked for "good ideas" from all over the world. If they thought that an idea would work for them, they would take it and revise the idea somewhat to make it acceptable for use in Japan.
That is a brilliant idea. It worked in Japan. And the Neo-CON's use of Goebbels and Alinsky's tactics works for the extremist right-wing Fascist wing of the Neo-CONs. You can see it at work every day on this thread.
Example: "GunHugger"'s continual posting of right-wing propaganda. There is no doubt that he is being fed disinformation every day to help spread across the Internet. He doesn't care whether it is true, or not. He is merely a "node" in the dis-information and agitprop network of the extremist right-wingers.
Analyze this photo of Michelle and Barack Obama, and tell me what you think:
http://0.tqn.com/d/urbanlegends/1/5/Z/1/1/oba...
It looks like a mirror image.

West Plains

#81185 Apr 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your normal rinse and repeat post when someone puts you in your place? I've seen this exact post from you several times before posts towards others.
First you imagine that something you said could actually hurt someone's feelings. This is done because you realize that nothing you are saying is having any effect so you need to reassure yourself that you are anything other then a peon.
Second you throw in a lame attempt at an insult. This is done to appease your bruised little ego.
Finally you claim to "know you will respond to this" and the pretend you have some imaginary control over someone. This is done in hopes that you will get the last word and a sense of accomplishment if the person you are saying it to doesn't respond.
You are the epitome of a drug addicted, no life, worthless troll. Your game is old, weak, and predictable. Not to mention repetitive. Try to come up with something new. In the meantime go check yourself into a rehab before you destroy what few brain cells you have left.
Well you did respond ya boot lickin moron.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81186 Apr 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text> ... You are the epitome ...
Wow! "epitome"! Your association with us educated liberals apparently has improved your vocabulary! Stick with us, and you will be speaking properly in no time!

#81187 Apr 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Poor old Yellar Dawg keeps coming back, picking posts, hoping someone will pay attention to him. It's sad to see the desperate cries for attention from him.
Should I pick one of his posts and reply? Nah, it's funnier to watch him beg for someone's attention.
Do you mean like you "didn't respond" with THIS comment? ROFL! You are SO owned!_8-)

#81188 Apr 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Now Dawg is using one of his aliases to phish for a response. Poor thing is so lonely and desperate for attention.
But he does own people so that's a plus.
ROFLMAO!
I "catch and release" those suckers, and they come back and "rise to the bait" again! ROFL! They are SO predictable and easy to catch -- time and time again!_8-)

#81189 Apr 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Looks like the professional troll has got his entire plethora of aliases going today. Even his girlfriend Dan is having emotional problems.
Have a great day guys .... I mean guy since its singular and there is only one of you.
"plethora"! Wow AGAIN! Stick with us educated liberals for a few months and you, too, can speak properly. I am glad you are taking notes.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81190 Apr 25, 2013
A song written just for Dawg. LOL

seriously

Houston, MO

#81191 Apr 25, 2013
This song was written for Dawg and Dan both. LOL

#81192 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You notice how you can change a name on here, or use a mobile or proxy server to hide your location, but you can't change the way you write. At least the stupid ones like our old friend here. He hasn't got much but a lot of pent up anger and frustration so his new posts sound a lot like those of a few years ago. Don and Sally sure didn't do a good job of raising this one. All he is about is gay jokes, date rape and BOOT LICKING. Not much of a resume, when you boil it down like that. Sorry for the vulgarity Dawg, but that is my take on this guy. If I knew him personally, he would inspire me to warn every girl or women around to watch him and never go out with him. I just get this nasty vibe having read so many of his disgusting posts. He reminds me of what I have read of Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria, Soviet secret police head under Stalin.
Yeah. About 3 years ago, Dawn Mortenshine BEGGED others on this thread to go to Branson and have lunch with him. In his mind, he just KNEW that they would be SO impressed to have lunch with a guy who sold Medicare supplemental health insurance to helpless old people. He said he always enjoyed visiting such helpless old people, because they were so easy to convince to buy his worthless "supplemental" insurance.

#81193 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I love the sources. What is that one, pocket weasel or zipper weasel. That sounds like a reliable source of information from the get go.
Yes. In your heart, you know that you can depend upon information from "Weasel Zippers," who brag that they are "Scouring the bowels of the Internet."

#81194 Apr 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Well don't blow his whole lie out of the water with facts. Then what will he be left with?
Here's what he will be left with:

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#81195 Apr 25, 2013
Again another song about Dawg and Dan. Dawg is singing. LMAO

West Plains

#81196 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah. About 3 years ago, Dawn Mortenshine BEGGED others on this thread to go to Branson and have lunch with him. In his mind, he just KNEW that they would be SO impressed to have lunch with a guy who sold Medicare supplemental health insurance to helpless old people. He said he always enjoyed visiting such helpless old people, because they were so easy to convince to buy his worthless "supplemental" insurance.
That is exactly the kind of personality or lack of one that I am talking about. Smarmy.

West Plains

#81197 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes. In your heart, you know that you can depend upon information from "Weasel Zippers," who brag that they are "Scouring the bowels of the Internet."
That is the name of one of Gun Gobbler's sources. I knew I wasn't correct, but close. Considering the quality of the material they produce, I would say that it comes from a bowel.

West Plains

#81198 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's what he will be left with:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cTpUVAcvWfUXX
I could see that happening.

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Since: Mar 13

Eminence, Missouri

#81199 Apr 25, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
Again another song about Dawg and Dan. Dawg is singing. LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xNasuyp8PNwXX
HAHAHAHAHAHA I bet Dawg looks like that little pathetic guy too. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oreilly 59 min lmfao 24
I'm looking 2 hr lol 2
The green truck 3 hr guest 2
girl named bucky 4 hr ha ha ha 4
Melissa Craig Partain 6 hr Gucci 5
History of Hate: Five Years of Falsehoods at NB... 7 hr and with that said 3
American Voting Guide 9 hr Yep 4
Hayti Dating
Find my Match

Hayti Jobs