|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you correct someone, YOU should be correct lol!!! Please elucidate,,,, "educational" not "educational"?
<.snicker @ "GunHugger".>

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Can We Say Conflict Of Interest? Biden Rents Cottage On His Property To Secret Service ...
Can you say, "That's done all the time, by both parties, to provide nearby housing for the Secret Service bodyguards."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, my friend, we get new bodies...... remember? Our souls live forever and those of us that get new bodies....... well, it's going to be great. Your soul is what you are without your physical body. I don't really know what Heaven or Hell will be like but the Bible say Heaven will be better than we can even imagine and Hell will be terrible. All I know is.....Hell will be suffering for eternity. I am sure you wouldn't want that. I don't even wish that for you, Dawg!
In John's Gospel, chapter 5, Jesus taught so plainly that there will be two resurections. The resurrection of the just and the unjust. The unbeliever is also going to be resurrected out of Hell before the Great White Throne and will appear there bodily in a newly resurrected body, but it will be a body fit not for glory and not for Heaven, but a body fit for the eternal lake of fire. Only those that reject the Lord go there.....
"Norton" you forgot to mention a "brand new body" when you said, "Sure we will all physically die but our soul will live forever and it's up to all of us where we choose to live."

John chapter 5 says no such thing, as you state. In no case did Jesus say that there would be two resurrections, nor did He say that the body would be "new," nor for what purpose.

Why do you pretend to know what the Bible says, when it is so easy to check your allegations? As usual, "Norton" -- you flunk Bible 101.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
John chapter 5 says no such thing, as you state. In no case did Jesus say that there would be two resurrections, nor did He say that the body would be "new," nor for what purpose.
Why do you pretend to know what the Bible says, when it is so easy to check your allegations? As usual, "Norton" -- you flunk Bible 101.
There are two resurrections. That there is more than one resurrection was predicted in Daniel 12:2 in which it states:“And many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.” These resurrections are further described as with different purposes in John 5:28-29 when Jesus states “… an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs shall hear His voice, 29 and shall come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two resurrections. That there is more than one resurrection was predicted in Daniel 12:2 in which it states:“And many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.” These resurrections are further described as with different purposes in John 5:28-29 when Jesus states “… an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs shall hear His voice, 29 and shall come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment
Great! So it makes no difference whether one believes in Jesus, or not! It is only necessary to do "good deeds."

Thanks for clearing that up.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Great! So it makes no difference whether one believes in Jesus, or not! It is only necessary to do "good deeds."
John5:24 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and BELIEVES in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Woot woot!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
John5:24 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and BELIEVES in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
Ah, so it is only necessary to believe in God. Good deeds are not necessary, as you formerly stated.

what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

What
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Ah, so it is only necessary to believe in God. Good deeds are not necessary, as you formerly stated.
You totally try to turn everything around. You always take things out of context to try and make people look stupid. Well, guess who is the stupid one!!! YOU!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! Dawg won't listen to me.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

<quoted text>
"Norton" you forgot to mention a "brand new body" when you said, "Sure we will all physically die but our soul will live forever and it's up to all of us where we choose to live."
I think you need to get your Bible out and study a little more! As usual.......you don't pay attention. You have your mind set not to believe the word of God. Why?

CHEERS!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, yes! If as Neo-CONs you have nothing of value to say, then stoop to your usual vulgarity. You are on familiar ground there.
LIBERALS, don't like vulgarity but it's ok to kill babies. But don't mess with their animals. It's ok for men to pop one another in the ass but don't use vulgarity. http://conservapedia.com/Homosexual_Agenda

It's ok for clinton to get a knob job in the oval office but don't use vulgarity.

They are athiest, don't believe in God. Don't want the 10 commandmants in school, evolved from monkeys http://antzinpantz.com/kns/archives/21098

There is one set of rules and laws for libbys and then there are the ones that libbys set for every one else!

~ Exodus: Inner-City Blacks Abandoning Obama & Democrat's Liberal Ag
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally try to turn everything around. You always take things out of context to try and make people look stupid. Well, guess who is the stupid one!!! YOU!...
Okay, "Norton." I will admit to being stupid. Does that make you feel better?

It is such a nice Sunday. Have you felt your angelic wings sprouting for that trip flapping up past the clouds and the stars to your promised home with pearly gates and gold streets? I fully agree: that's the way it is going to be.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! Dawg won't listen to me....
To the contrary. I have no doubt that you and "seriously" have it all correct. I am humbled to be in the presence of such Bible scholars.

Incidentally, how are you doing, explaining the Bible to God?(He always takes things out of context, as you know.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to get your Bible out and study a little more! As usual ....... you don't pay attention. You have your mind set not to believe the word of God. Why?...
Easy answer. The "word of God" was written by Man, and the Bible is chock full of errors and contradictions. I can believe some portions of the Bible, except for those pesky errors and contradictions. But don't you worry, "Norton." The "Rapture" is nigh upon us, and you will soon be snatched heavenwards. Have a nice trip. Don't forget to write.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
LIBERALS, don't like vulgarity but it's ok to kill babies. But don't mess with their animals. It's ok for men to pop one another in the ass but don't use vulgarity. http://conservapedia.com/Homosexual_Agenda
It's ok for clinton to get a knob job in the oval office but don't use vulgarity.
They are athiest, don't believe in God. Don't want the 10 commandmants in school, evolved from monkeys http://antzinpantz.com/kns/archives/21098
There is one set of rules and laws for libbys and then there are the ones that libbys set for every one else!
~ Exodus: Inner-City Blacks Abandoning Obama & Democrat's Liberal Ag
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Does this mean that you are all for vulgarity? Sure sounds like it. Of course, vulgarity is one of the few subjects you really know.
Norton stays UNRAPTURED

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! Dawg won't listen to me.
CHEERS!
Thanks! It's not just DAWG...NOBODY will listen to you...
you've cried wolf one too many time

CHEERS
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

<quoted text>
2 John 1:9-11 Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be deceived:“Bad company ruins good morals.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John 3:18 - He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:36 - He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
Nortons Kolob Rapture

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
2 John 1:9-11 Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be deceived:“Bad company ruins good morals.
John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:18 - He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:36 - He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
DUH ...Seriously we've been saying that all along...about Norton!

If Ignorance is bliss...Norton must be the happiest man on Kolob!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hayti Forum right now

Search the Hayti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops spotlighting 3 min Bud 2
Dayna,s X boyfriend 19 min rite or wrong 30
iwannaknow 24 min PaaLeeze 7
lighthouse church , perverted fireworks 1 hr guest 4
wheres marty 2 hr jumpper 9
I have a question? 6 hr no way 3
fourwheeler shop on the square? 17 hr guest 2
•••
•••