Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#80095 Apr 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to get your Bible out and study a little more! As usual ....... you don't pay attention. You have your mind set not to believe the word of God. Why?...
Easy answer. The "word of God" was written by Man, and the Bible is chock full of errors and contradictions. I can believe some portions of the Bible, except for those pesky errors and contradictions. But don't you worry, "Norton." The "Rapture" is nigh upon us, and you will soon be snatched heavenwards. Have a nice trip. Don't forget to write.

#80096 Apr 14, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
LIBERALS, don't like vulgarity but it's ok to kill babies. But don't mess with their animals. It's ok for men to pop one another in the ass but don't use vulgarity. http://conservapedia.com/Homosexual_Agenda
It's ok for clinton to get a knob job in the oval office but don't use vulgarity.
They are athiest, don't believe in God. Don't want the 10 commandmants in school, evolved from monkeys http://antzinpantz.com/kns/archives/21098
There is one set of rules and laws for libbys and then there are the ones that libbys set for every one else!
~ Exodus: Inner-City Blacks Abandoning Obama & Democrat's Liberal Ag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fdTihf2_GGMXX
Does this mean that you are all for vulgarity? Sure sounds like it. Of course, vulgarity is one of the few subjects you really know.
Norton stays UNRAPTURED

Saint Louis, MO

#80097 Apr 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! Dawg won't listen to me.
CHEERS!
Thanks! It's not just DAWG...NOBODY will listen to you...
you've cried wolf one too many time

CHEERS
seriously

Houston, MO

#80098 Apr 14, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so it is only necessary to believe in God. Good deeds are not necessary, as you formerly stated.
Thanks for clearing that up.
2 John 1:9-11 Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be deceived:“Bad company ruins good morals.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John 3:18 - He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:36 - He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
Nortons Kolob Rapture

Saint Louis, MO

#80099 Apr 14, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
2 John 1:9-11 Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:18 - He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:36 - He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
DUH ...Seriously we've been saying that all along...about Norton!

If Ignorance is bliss...Norton must be the happiest man on Kolob!
Norton lives on Kolob

Saint Louis, MO

#80100 Apr 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to get your Bible out and study a little more! As usual.......you don't pay attention. You have your mind set not to believe the word of God. Why?
CHEERS!
You didn't pay attention ...You voted for a NON CHRISTIAN Mormon!!!
Norton your walk don't match the talk!

Have fun on Kolob!
seriously

Houston, MO

#80101 Apr 14, 2013
Dawgs and Dan's picture. That explains a little. LMAO

http://api.ning.com/files/9j6Yzd1dNCThFo5Zef3... *jJ-cUVNlWvHYvam0MKaRh5z8ERcR- Tg8UllZjBna3UZWZPNc8cQeC2ng0Q4 ftkb/hillbilly.jpg
seriously

Houston, MO

#80102 Apr 14, 2013
Licking PUSSSEEEEEEE

Saint Louis, MO

#80103 Apr 14, 2013
seriously wrote:
http://api.ning.com/files/9j6Yzd1dNCThFo5Zef3... *jJ-cUVNlWvHYvam0MKaRh5z8ERcR- Tg8UllZjBna3UZWZPNc8cQeC2ng0Q4 ftkb/hillbilly.jpg
Seriously ...don't you mean your small member? Theat explains alittle. LMAO

U R "Licking" P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E-E-E

#80105 Apr 14, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! NOW I see! Jesus did not mean the part about "good deeds"!

Thanks for clearing that up!

#80106 Apr 14, 2013
seriously wrote:
Incompetence is its own reward.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80107 Apr 14, 2013
Licking PUSSSEEEEEEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously ...don't you mean your small member? Theat explains alittle. LMAO
U R "Licking" P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E-E-E
Yep Im a Licking P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E-E-E and you are

Suckingg D-I-C-K-K. LOL

#80108 Apr 14, 2013
seriously wrote:
LYAO if you choose. You are still incompetent. Further, I am much older than Dan, and I wear glasses.

Can't you get ANYTHING right? Typical conservative with a small anterior cingulate cortex.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#80109 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Easy answer. The "word of God" was written by Man, and the Bible is chock full of errors and contradictions. I can believe some portions of the Bible, except for those pesky errors and contradictions. But don't you worry, "Norton." The "Rapture" is nigh upon us, and you will soon be snatched heavenwards. Have a nice trip. Don't forget to write.
You always have to be a little arrogant, don't you? Of course, we all know the Bible was written by man inspired by God. All the Bible is true or none of it is true! You can't have it both ways. It is not full of errors and contradictions. It is because you don't want to understand it that makes you think that. Yeah, the Rapture is nigh upon us. I just have one question for you. Since you are an atheist and I suppose you believe when you die....you're just dead, then why are you spending your time on here. Shouldn't you be living it up, spend all your money, just do whatever you want all the time.....unless you just enjoy fussing with people all the time.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#80110 Apr 14, 2013
Norton lives on Kolob wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't pay attention ...You voted for a NON CHRISTIAN Mormon!!!
Norton your walk don't match the talk!
Have fun on Kolob!
Perhaps you voted for a non-christian Muslim.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#80111 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>
To the contrary. I have no doubt that you and "seriously" have it all correct. I am humbled to be in the presence of such Bible scholars.
Incidentally, how are you doing, explaining the Bible to God?(He always takes things out of context, as you know.)
OK, you just proved your stupidity. We get it!

CHEERS!
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#80112 Apr 15, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Im a Licking P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E-E-E and you are
Suckingg D-I-C-K-K. LOL
Forget your STUPID claims about Obama ...you're the DICK-Taster LOL
U R A "Licked -ing" P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E-E
ROLMFAO!
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#80113 Apr 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
No ...because there wasn't one...just like there isn't any RAPTURE!

God Bless Your Ignorant Heart
CHEERS
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#80114 Apr 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
OK, you just proved your stupidity. We get it!
CHEERS!

United States

#80115 Apr 15, 2013
Smrt. I live to post on Topix. I rule. No one is smrter than me behind my computer!! Baaaaahaaaaaa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
print and bri johnson 1 hr lesley 1
amber g (Dec '14) 2 hr Curious 14
Woman body found 4 hr ladyluck 5
Pierce Turnage 4 hr Go getter 4
Richard Hooper Mon Little Davis Boy 7
Who is Jul 25 Curious 1
Hot women of Hayti Jul 24 rehab 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages