Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

If babies had guns they wouldn't be aborted.

https://twitter.com/ReElectStockman/status/32...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment was in response to my comment, "One advantage you have over us,'Norton,' is that you will NEVER find out the truth after it is too late."
My answer to your "Why not?" is that you will be dead just like the rest of us, and will not know that you did not go to Heaven.
We already know that fact.
I don't need to know the truth "after it's too late"! I know the truth before it's too late.

Sure we will all physically die but our soul will live forever and it's up to all of us where we choose to live. That, my friend, is the true fact!

CHEERS!
Info

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

You all are F*ucktards with no life.Get a Life it's Saturday and Your point is that you all have been on this post for most of your life in the last two years.So that only leads people to believe you don't have one.Get a hobby,Losers!Only the people that feel like this has hit home will reply to this post.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I met him once and that was enough for me. Called for an important meeting at the courthouse for all local Police Chiefs and Sheriffs and they herded us around like cattle just for a photo op for his campaign!
I was not at all impressed with him, and it had nothing to do with him being a DemocRat!
There are Democrats and DemoRats!
Hey STUPID...Like ANYONE was ever impressed with you...hahahahahaha
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Reckon she will do a knob job in the oval office? While terrorists are attacking us!
Wasn't that W ?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Info wrote:
You all are F*ucktards with no life.Get a Life it's Saturday and Your point is that you all have been on this post for most of your life in the last two years.So that only leads people to believe you don't have one.Get a hobby,Losers!Only the people that feel like this has hit home will reply to this post.
Get a Life it's Saturday and Your point is that you all have been on this post for most of your life in the last two years.So that only leads people to believe you don't have one.Get a hobby,Loser!

You are A F*ucktard with no life

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to know the truth "after it's too late"! I know the truth before it's too late.
Sure we will all physically die but our soul will live forever and it's up to all of us where we choose to live. That, my friend, is the true fact!
CHEERS!
Hey Norton, what do you think was going on for the trillions of years between the beginning of the universe and the rise of man?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Norton, what do you think was going on for the trillions of years between the beginning of the universe and the rise of man?
I don't know and neither does anybody else! There are many things we don't know but someday we will know. Trillions.......who knows, except God!

CHEERS!
Kirk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things can be taken away from your statement.

1. You believe in evolution

2. You don't know anything about what you believe in.

According to the theory of evolution the universe is around 14 billion years old with the earth being around 4 billion.

You're only off by a minimum of 986 billion years and since you said trillions with an 2 in reality it puts you off by a minimum of 1.986 trillion years.

Perhaps you should brush up on what you believe and get your facts straight before asking others questions on the subject.
Kirk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Sorry I meant to say "trillions with an S"
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know and neither does anybody else! There are many things we don't know but someday we will know. Trillions.......who knows, except God!
CHEERS!
Norton if ignorance is bliss...you must be the happiest man on planet Earth!!!

CHEERS

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Kirk wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the theory of evolution the universe is around 14 billion years old with the earth being around 4 billion.
You're only off by a minimum of 986 billion years and since you said trillions with an 2 in reality it puts you off by a minimum of 1.986 trillion years.
Perhaps you should brush up on what you believe and get your facts straight before asking others questions on the subject.
Hey Kirk, thanks for your response. You're correction on "trillions" is duly noted. I knew better, I'm not sure how I came up with that: maybe I've been hearing national debt numbers too much.
Yes, I believe evolution ..... but that doesn't preclude the possibility of a Creator.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

ABORTIONIST SLIT NECKS OF BABIES BORN ALIVE IN FRONT OF TEENAGE EMPLOYEE, TOLD ASSISTANT,“THAT’S WHAT YOU CALL A CHICKEN WITH ITS HEAD CUT OFF”…
~ This type of shit is ok with liberals but cut the throat of a dog and they go Bat Shit! They ought to have their throats Slit.

Just wait until obozo finishes turning this country into a Muslim state then these gay loving liberals will be be-headed.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/13/abortionis...
One who knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Kirk wrote:
<quoted text>
Kirk
You making a common error oft perpetuated by those ignorant of the sciences. You are mixing cosmology and the theory of biological evolution and calling them one thing. They are not.

Biological evolution as proposed by Darwin states common decent with change over time for living things. This is driven by natural selection. Biological evolution does not deal with directly the origins of life nor the age of the Earth or the cosmos.

Finally, this is not a belief system, but acceptance based on facts.

You should brush up on the erroneous information that you believe to be true when it is in fact not, before you start casting dispersions on others. For that matter, you might want to consider the validity of the assumptions you are making before you start firing off preachy posts.
One who knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kirk, thanks for your response. You're correction on "trillions" is duly noted. I knew better, I'm not sure how I came up with that: maybe I've been hearing national debt numbers too much.
Yes, I believe evolution ..... but that doesn't preclude the possibility of a Creator.
You point out another important piece of this puzzle that is often overlooked or disregarded. Biological evolution does not address the existence of a Creator. It neither supports nor refutes God or any god.
One who knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
I have one question for everyone that still posts here. Say what you have to gain or what you gain by coming here everyday. Ignore this if you want but if you can not post a sensible answer or you ignore it then it just shows that you are an idiot with no life!!!!!
Why does it bother you so much that people still post on this thread. This sounds like your problem not theirs even though you are trying desperately to make your problem the fault of others.

For instance, I don't care that you are still posting here. It is your right to and I accept that. In fact, I fully support that right.

You sound like you are looking for attention, but that is just my opinion. Still I can't help coming to that concludsion because you are posting here, making a challenge and trying to pass blame for your actions on to others.
One who knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Man you guys are way beyond idiots. You have 2 maybe 3 guys that come here posting with 2-4 names a piece hoping to draw someone into their @ss trap here so they can bitchhh and gripe with someone besides each other. Unless someone new comes in they just bitchhh and grip with each other (the 2-3) or bitchhh and gripe with their selves trying to draw more flies into the trap so they will having something to do. There are 4-6 names here EVERYDAY but only two people control those names. LMAO You all area big fuking joke!
And yet here you are posting on this thread yourself. That seems to rather stupid in and of itself. Yet you go on to make claims you could not possibly have the evidence to support. How do you know how many people are posting on this thread in total? Again, you are another person that seems deeply troubled how others exercise their Constitutional rights. Why is that?

From reading on here, I saw a post referring to you actually following another poster onto an obscure thread in another forum. With that in mind it seems like you are transferring your own faults and weaknesses onto others. Perhaps it is you that wants to post here and garner some measure of attention for yourself. Perhaps you are the joke. It isn't for me to say, but the evidence does not support your having a full life, much education or the ability to think critically. Or even honestly for that matter.
One who knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I was just reading a paper about your particular genetic anomoly, XxX. It is known as goDown Syndrome.
You have a dirty mind, but I must admit that I laughed despite myself. Do you think this XxX understands what karyotype refers to or that you are making fun of him?

Despite what many say on here, it is clear there is a difference in the education and intelligence between posters on here. Maybe no difference though in the ability to turn everything into a dirty joke, but some are better executed than others.
One who knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
We may be a joke, but we caught YOU!_8-)
What does that tell us about YOU?
Having read many posts you have made and many posts made against you, I have come to the conclusion that you are educated and intelligent even if I do not find myself in agreement with everything you post.

From reading over the last several days worth of posts, the posters on this thread can be loosely placed in two camps. THere seems to be educatinal and intellectual differences in these two camps that are markedly displayed, but not necessarily consciously displayed, by the posters in those camps. Based on my reading, I wouold say that you are one of the biggest targest of the opposing camp because you seem to be one of the most prolific of the more intellectually and factually guided posters on here. What I find interesting is that despite the anonymity of this site, many in the more visceral camp seem to take the comments made here personally. It is a strange thing that people that do not actaully know each other seem to have such an unlikely investment in what others post on here. Would you consider that to be fair and accurate?

If you look further at patterns, there seems to be a camp that spends some time on here ridiculing others for spending time on here. The overlap of this camp with the visceral, less cerebral camp is almost complete as near as I can determine. What do you think of this observation?

I have addressed you specifically on these thoughts because I do not think that my observations would be understood or accepted by those for whom these observations best describe.
Really

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>And yet here you are posting on this thread yourself. That seems to rather stupid in and of itself. Yet you go on to make claims you could not possibly have the evidence to support. How do you know how many people are posting on this thread in total? Again, you are another person that seems deeply troubled how others exercise their Constitutional rights. Why is that?
From reading on here, I saw a post referring to you actually following another poster onto an obscure thread in another forum. With that in mind it seems like you are transferring your own faults and weaknesses onto others. Perhaps it is you that wants to post here and garner some measure of attention for yourself. Perhaps you are the joke. It isn't for me to say, but the evidence does not support your having a full life, much education or the ability to think critically. Or even honestly for that matter.
Totally agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hayti News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hayti