|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So what assignment have you got for Gun Gobbling Angel? I am surprised you haven't come back on with some BS story about how that wasn't you posting from Smithville. I bet you will still make that claim anyway, since lies are your stock in trade.
You have a good day Harv. I saw another one of your Angels a while ago. You can identify them by their stupidity, but I can't figure out how you manage to tell which is which they are so equally stupid.
LMFAO!!!
Totally agree ...She forgot to log out...hahahahaha

GAME POINT!!!!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Gun Control - Watch What Happens When Guns Are Banned.

The results of Australia's Gun Ban:

Armed Robberies UP 69%
Assaults With Guns UP 28%
Gun Murders UP 19%
Home Invasions UP 21%

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
One advantage you have over us, "Norton," is that you will NEVER find out the truth after it is too late.
Why not??
CHEERS!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

National Campaign Underway To Elect Woman President In 2016

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/hi...

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

WOW! Still the same 2-3 people with several fake names acting like different people talking the same shyt. You all need to find something better to do for this thread is getting old as well as being dead and now you all come on here looking for a bitchh fight with a swelled head. There will be no winner for we all hide behind fake names and we all are a sinners. Let this thread go and move on in life for being you keep coming here just shows you have no life.

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

I have one question for everyone that still posts here. Say what you have to gain or what you gain by coming here everyday. Ignore this if you want but if you can not post a sensible answer or you ignore it then it just shows that you are an idiot with no life!!!!!
BUSTED

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
WOW! Still the same 2-3 people with several fake names acting like different people talking the same shyt. You all need to find something better to do for this thread is getting old as well as being dead and now you all come on here looking for a bitchh fight with a swelled head. There will be no winner for we all hide behind fake names and we all are a sinners. Let this thread go and move on in life for being you keep coming here just shows you have no life.
I have one question for everyone that still posts here. Say what you have to gain or what you gain by coming here everyday. Ignore this if you want but if you can not post a sensible answer or you ignore it then it just shows that you are an idiot with no life!!!!!
BUSTED u r a LIAR

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Gun Control - Watch What Happens When Guns Are Banned.
The results of Australia's Gun Ban:
Armed Robberies UP 69%
Assaults With Guns UP 28%
Gun Murders UP 19%
Home Invasions UP 21%
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Figures don't lie...but Liars like you figure!

The proposrtion of crimes using guns in Australia has decreased

1995-27.8%
1996-25.3%
1997-24.1%
1998-17.6%
1999-15.2%
2000-14.0%

U R A LIAR!
Hillary For President

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

National Campaign Underway To Elect Woman President In 2016
http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/hi...
ye

YES ...HILLARY 2016 ...it will be so nice, to have a Clinton back in the White House

Why did Sarah Palin cross the road ...she didn't she quit halfway!
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Man you guys are way beyond idiots. You have 2 maybe 3 guys that come here posting with 2-4 names a piece hoping to draw someone into their @ss trap here so they can bitchhh and gripe with someone besides each other. Unless someone new comes in they just bitchhh and grip with each other (the 2-3) or bitchhh and gripe with their selves trying to draw more flies into the trap so they will having something to do. There are 4-6 names here EVERYDAY but only two people control those names. LMAO You all area big fuking joke!
Dr ABULA Owns You

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Man you guys are way beyond idiots. You have 2 maybe 3 guys that come here posting with 2-4 names a piece hoping to draw someone into their @ss trap here so they can bitchhh and gripe with someone besides each other. Unless someone new comes in they just bitchhh and grip with each other (the 2-3) or bitchhh and gripe with their selves trying to draw more flies into the trap so they will having something to do. There are 4-6 names here EVERYDAY but only two people control those names. LMAO You all area big fuking joke!
Seriously... U R A "Licking" P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E-E

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Missouri Highway patrol gave feds ‘entire list of Missouri concealed weapon permit holders’…
~ What else would you expect from a DemocRat Governor?
http://www.teaparty.org/highway-patrol-gave-f...
Missouri governor Jay Nixon, whom you call a "DemocRat" is the person who got you gun-permit reciprocity with many states, back when he was the Attorney General of Missouri. Next time you legally carry into Arkansas with your Missouri CCW permit, thank Mr. Nixon.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So what assignment have you got for Gun Gobbling Angel? I am surprised you haven't come back on with some BS story about how that wasn't you posting from Smithville. I bet you will still make that claim anyway, since lies are your stock in trade.
You have a good day Harv. I saw another one of your Angels a while ago. You can identify them by their stupidity, but I can't figure out how you manage to tell which is which they are so equally stupid.
LMFAO!!!
I don't think "XxX" is "Harvey." "XxX" is far more stupid than "Harvey," but I have to agree that it is very close to being a "tossup."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>He was probably drunk again when he was compelled to post and got his many devices confused. The last time that happened he got an ear full of KY jelly and had to have his pediatic proctologist and Angel, rePlayWithHimselfTime perform an emergency phone in butt removal procedure.
Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not??...
Your comment was in response to my comment, "One advantage you have over us,'Norton,' is that you will NEVER find out the truth after it is too late."

My answer to your "Why not?" is that you will be dead just like the rest of us, and will not know that you did not go to Heaven.

We already know that fact.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

10fourRogerThat wrote:
And the reason YOU keep coming here is .......?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! A challenge from a poster who is powerless to enforce his self-made rule.

Only an idiot with no life would take the time to post such a meaningless statement.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

BUSTED u r a LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures don't lie...but Liars like you figure!
The proposrtion of crimes using guns in Australia has decreased
1995-27.8%
1996-25.3%
1997-24.1%
1998-17.6%
1999-15.2%
2000-14.0%
U R A LIAR!
Those percentages do not include the 100s of accidental killings by gun in Australia prior to the gun ban.

Already this year, there have been 3000 killings in the US, accidental or not.

Yesterday, there were two more shootings in a mall in Virginia. So far, the two wounded women are still alive.

http://tinyurl.com/czlsf98
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
Well 10fourRogerThat, why in the hell do you come on here? I come here to piss off liberals and to inform!

Then I go to my job, work, and pay taxes that these liberals create. Then come back home, when I'm not going to another job, and come on here and piss liberals off again.

But I don't stay one here all the time when I'm on my computer. I'm surfing other sites and doing computer work.

My source of entertainment is 1. Working, 2. Pissing off Liberals.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

seriously wrote:
We may be a joke, but we caught YOU!_8-)

What does that tell us about YOU?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hayti Discussions

Search the Hayti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
car wreck 4 hr guest 5
fourwheeler shop on the square? 4 hr guest 2
Stephanie 5 hr sweetnsassy 4
Al Jackson Sat Knows 1
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
Heather cummings Jul 24 knows 4
trash Jul 24 Checkitout 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hayti People Search