Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi peeplaytime-- I agree it's kind of odd. I don't know, maybe you and your partner ran some people off. As for me, although retired, I've been nonstop busy the last three days. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling (sort of like when I pee my pants) to know you missed us...
Never missed you at all "full of poop". But you must be lonely for you were here yeaterday too. I just stopped by to sse what has been going on. But if it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling that I missed you, help your self to that thought. LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I just noticed it says "poos your daddy, it is like a dark ride" Yep poops on yourself, poop is mainly dark. LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I see that "poops on my daddy" said you like to ride her so she poops on you. Must be how you came up with that dark ride saying. LMAO
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Americans Are Migrating To More Free Republican States

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/03/americans-are-m...

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
U funny.
Quick, find a wittier insult,
Idiotin.
Der abshaum menschart;0) Deine Mutti! Lol....
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

The way I see it from reading back. Dawg, Poos and albtraum all got owned by a their kids and now pretty much stay silent. lol
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>Der abshaum menschart;0) Deine Mutti! Lol....
Not very quick
know it all

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

I agree Roy Blunt is bad
funniest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Hi peeplaytime-- I agree it's kind of odd. I don't know, maybe you and your partner ran some people off. As for me, although retired, I've been nonstop busy the last three days. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling (sort of like when I pee my pants) to know you missed us...
You see, I'm not Replay, just a "guest", "observer", "funny", "funnier"...."s eriously" though, I usually save my funny for Dawggie. Since it was super quiet I had high hopes this thread would disappear. Since I'm tired of the strange Avatar you have chosen, your love for weird Atheist scientists who think we will explode...(don't forget maybe with your grandma). I guess I can spread the love to you as well.
funniest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Strange how they all have clammed up and disappeared at the same time. I guess it's hard to have all your aliases posting when you're not around either. LMBO!
Being the only conspiracy theorist in a room feels strange doesn't it?
....be careful..."they're all gonna laugh at you"
funniest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>I knew I should never have learnt you how to use a computer. This is as bad as the time you told your teacher I made you drink your milk straight from the cow. You know I never did all the stuff you told these people. Ever since you hit puberty you've been more honery than your mother. Just remember it was her that started smoking crack with you on your second birthday.
Anyway, since you got on this public forum and threw me under the haywagon, I guess I might need to clear my name.
So folks reading this, I want to make it perfectly clear. FOR SEVERAL YEARS I HAVE NOT HAD INTIMATE RELATIONS WITH anyone but my nanny goats.
Wow....3,000+ comments and that's the best you can do?
funniest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Nortons BAD Religion wrote:
<quoted text>HUH...NO RAPTURE??????? yet again!!!!
CHEERS!
Whoa, you sure did have me stumped there for a minute. I was like, "OMG a new person to the thread" and then I was like, "oh...wait..it's the STL idiot with a thousand names"
Da Da Daaaa
funniest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Harvey Miss GAY ParkHills wrote:
<quoted text>Yes DAWGsbitch...I OWN You!
hahahahahaha
CHEERS!
Whoa, you sure did have me stumped there for a minute. I was like, "OMG a new person to the thread" and then I was like, "oh...wait..it's the STL idiot with a thousand names"
Da Da Daaaa
funniest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Harvey Miss Park Hills wrote:
<quoted text>Wow ...now that's a pretty impressive vocabulary, for some one from Park Hills!

Haha pitiful.
Da Da Daaaa

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
I see that "poops on my daddy" said you like to ride her so she poops on you. Must be how you came up with that dark ride saying. LMAO
Aw c'mon......I told you she was making that stuff up. I may have some faults, but I never touched my kid---mmmm....maybe she's seen me "spending time" with one of my goats and got jealous.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

funniest wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, I'm not Replay, just a "guest", "observer", "funny", "funnier"...."s eriously" though, I usually save my funny for Dawggie. Since it was super quiet I had high hopes this thread would disappear. Since I'm tired of the strange Avatar you have chosen, your love for weird Atheist scientists who think we will explode...(don't forget maybe with your grandma). I guess I can spread the love to you as well.
Well, you may have a point...would you like me to change my avatar?
funniest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you may have a point...would you like me to change my avatar?
Yes please and thank you

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

funniest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes please and thank you
You're welcome
Havey Miss GOP Gay STUPID

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

funniest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow....3,000+ comments and that's the best you can do?

Whoa, you sure did have me stumped there for a minute. I was like, "OMG a new person to the thread" and then I was like, "oh...wait..it's the Elmhurst idiot with a thousand names"
Da Da Daaaa

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I don't believe in reincarnation! Well.......... in your case there may be an exception!:)...
I thought that you believe Jesus was reincarnated? Or was that resurrected? Same difference -- different body.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min Cbusa 1,636
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 17 min Not surprised 218
jonathan hurley 25 min smh 6
steele cops 36 min really 7
ppl drawing disability 4 hr guest 7
food center 7 hr Good Guy 1
Hide away lounge (Morgans bar) 8 hr jerry 32

Search the Hayti Forum:
•••
•••