Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Harvey

Saint Louis, MO

#79024 Mar 27, 2013
This is Harvey. I am from Elmhurst IL even though my location is somewhere else. I am so ashamed that I am always being owned by dan and dawg. Sometimes I feel so dumb when I see their brilliance! I should apologize to them for being so mean but that would make me feel dumber so I will not do it. I also apologize to everyone for being so vulgar. I have Tourettes and cannot help it. Please forgive me. I cannot help being who I am.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#79025 Mar 27, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the highest amount of intelligence means absolutely nothing if you have no COMMON SENSE!!!!
If you want "common sense," ask "Norton" for some. He has lots of "common sense" which he has never used.

Sikeston, MO

#79026 Mar 27, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You have a point that politicians often cannot deliver what they promise on the campaign trail. One obvious reason is that, when a president promises to try to fix the healthcare situation in the US, and when the opposing party fights that promise tooth and nail -- good legislation is not passed.

Every thinking American realizes that the US healthcare system simply does not deliver, especially considering the fact that the US pays twice (or much more) as much as other industrialized nations for healthcare. And the US is down around Number 37 in quality ratings of our healthcare as compared to all the other countries in the world.

I am far from being an idiot. Your last sentence is a threat.
Thank God the Republicans fought obummercare! Ask any healthcare professional how they feel about obummercare. I guarantee you the vast majority oppose it! As a healthcare professional myself, I have yet to personally know one person in the healthcare field who is in favor of it. I wonder why that is? Because it doesn't fix anything, it's too expensive, it won't work & it's full of problems, not solutions!

#79027 Mar 27, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not take much intelligence to find out what's happening to our country, just the ability to search, which is required if you want the truth since the main stream media is an arm of the Demoncrap Party! http://www.youtube.com/embed/KDL6d2muAsM ...
As Depauw University Professor of Communication Jeff McCall said in your linked video -- he does not think the media is cooperating with President Obama in any "conspiratorial fashion."

If you had any credibility, you would not have to use the word "Demoncrap" to designate, presumably, the Democratic Party. You are merely a little 4th grader, out on the schoolyard hurling insults.

(My apologies to little 4th graders ... I know you are smarter than "GunHugger.")

#79028 Mar 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
This is Harvey. I am from Elmhurst IL even though my location is somewhere else. I am so ashamed that I am always being owned by dan and dawg. Sometimes I feel so dumb when I see their brilliance! I should apologize to them for being so mean but that would make me feel dumber so I will not do it. I also apologize to everyone for being so vulgar. I have Tourettes and cannot help it. Please forgive me. I cannot help being who I am.
Harvey I understand where you are coming from. It isn't easy, considering your dreadful inability to communicate without swearing. We know you cannot help it, and I, for one, feel sorry for you and your being unable to function like a normal individual.

Perhaps you can get together with "nondandawgfan." He is also from Elmhurst, IL, and has a PhD in psychology. Perhaps he can help you with your inability to function as a normal individual. He is on here a lot, and does not appear to have any patients at the present time, so you may be in luck!

#79031 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text> ... WHO ARE MY BOSSES? My God, my Wife and Family! There is no conspiracy, only motivation caused by my love of God, Family and Country!
Just as I suspected. Since you have no real boss, it appears that you have no real job and are probably subsisting on welfare. I wish you could get an actual job, so you would not have to waste so much of your talented time here on Topix.

#79032 Mar 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a job? Or a life at all outside of topix? You sure seem to be on here a lot! I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you on a personal level, you're argumentative, obnoxious & judgmental! I'm sure you don't have any friends as no one can stand to be around you!
Does your inability to have friends affect your life? It is nice that you are being supportive, and I suppose that is the reason you feel driven to do so.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79033 Mar 27, 2013
nondandawgfan wrote:
<quoted text>
What does DFS and myself have anything to do with each other? I have a PHD in psychology my friend, I am well above the DFS "rescue me" age. But in a strange way, yes...people like you do increase my paycheck. If that's what you mean by helping me "exist"??
How does it feel for your entire life to depend on Topix....and Dan? Insignificant perhaps?
So how does that question make you feel? Does it make you feel "owned"? Hahaha
The smaller the mind the greater the conceit.
Aesop

#79034 Mar 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God the Republicans fought obummercare! Ask any healthcare professional how they feel about obummercare. I guarantee you the vast majority oppose it! As a healthcare professional myself, I have yet to personally know one person in the healthcare field who is in favor of it. I wonder why that is? Because it doesn't fix anything, it's too expensive, it won't work & it's full of problems, not solutions!
Oh, yeah! You are also another Topix "healthcare professional"! We got 'em coming out of the woodwork! Even "Norton" hints that he is a "healthcare professional." And "Harvey" is a PhD psychologist! "Jokster" maintained that he was an OB/GYN doctor!

If you are truly a "healthcare professional," I suspect that you are one of the clerks who deny medical attention to your subscribers on the basis of "pre-existing conditions."

Psssst! The American Medical Association (AMA) is on record as supporting the "Affordable Healthcare Act." Do you have any idea who those guys are?

(Oh, MY! The AMA "only" represents one-fourth of the nation's doctors! ROFL! I suppose that you do not happen to know any of THOSE doctors, huh?)

The reason the act was so "watered down" is that the Republicans, particularly in the House, fought the bill tooth and nail. The bill was only passed because of procedural considerations. Republicans, owned by healthcare lobbyists, continued to vote to deny healthcare coverage to 40 million Americans, despite the fact that many Republicans agreed that healthcare reform is essential.(Among those who are on record as agreeing: Gingrich and most notably Mitt Romney!)

As usual, you are just another Topix poster unable to present a cogent argument without using deprecatory statements like "obummercare." This shows that your argument is merely emotional, and not substantive.(When the healthcare industry is forced to provide affordable healthcare, I suppose that they WILL become "emotional," seeing their fat-cat profits being reduced to reasonable amounts.)

Sikeston, MO

#79035 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>Does your inability to have friends affect your life? It is nice that you are being supportive, and I suppose that is the reason you feel driven to do so.
I have plenty of friends & a very active social life. The only way I'm supportive of you is the taxes I pay to support your welfare lifestyle.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79036 Mar 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must be an inanimate object. Same as your boyfriend and retarded son.
With remarks like that you should run for office--you obviously are well qualified for "Director of Stupid".

“No such thing as ABIODARWINISM”

Since: Jan 11

No ABIODARWINISTS either!

#79038 Mar 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a job? Or a life at all outside of topix? You sure seem to be on here a lot! I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you on a personal level, you're argumentative, obnoxious & judgmental! I'm sure you don't have any friends as no one can stand to be around you!
You really aren't the smartest person posting on Topix are you.

Is there a contest or something I didn't here about on Topix for the stupidest person on Earth? There sure seem to be a lot of contests jockeying for that position. Rest assured that you, Harvey, and Gun Gobbler are the front runners. Even Norton has more sense and intelligence than you three.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79039 Mar 27, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Well it doesn't take much intelligence to do what you are doing. Really, you were poor, but never had any help from the government. So you say. It is propaganda and your admittance is the first step in curing the problem.
You left out a distinct inability to filter out garbage as a driver for your posts.
Did it ever occur to you that you might be part of the problem and not any part of a solution?
And all this words of wisdom coming from a.... Queer!

#79040 Mar 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a job? Do you have a life outside of Topix? Why are you so concerned with me that you are tracking how much time I spend on here?

That is funny. Someone like you who are obviously, argumentative, obnoxious, judgemental and at best of average intelligence is name calling because they were upset by the response they got. Typical. I have plenty of friends, both on here and in the real world. On here they laugh along with me when you post. In the real world we just send knuckle-draggers like you packing.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79041 Mar 27, 2013
Liberals, you might want to use this for your brain damage monitoring!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

#79042 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
And all this words of wisdom coming from a.... Queer!
Is this the best you have? Gay slurs? All you post is coming from an empty mind.

I imagine you have been made aware by many, many, many other people that gay bashing, even against heterosexuals like myself, is usually conducted by men that are probably homosexuals in denial.

I now return you to being part of the problem.

#79043 Mar 27, 2013
Liberals, you might want to use this for your brain damage monitoring!
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Is this something you picked up during your years of institutionalization? Not much of a recommendation considering it hasn't helped you.

#79044 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You have a point that politicians often cannot deliver what they promise on the campaign trail. One obvious reason is that, when a president promises to try to fix the healthcare situation in the US, and when the opposing party fights that promise tooth and nail -- good legislation is not passed.
Every thinking American realizes that the US healthcare system simply does not deliver, especially considering the fact that the US pays twice (or much more) as much as other industrialized nations for healthcare. And the US is down around Number 37 in quality ratings of our healthcare as compared to all the other countries in the world.
I am far from being an idiot. Your last sentence is a threat.
It is my considered conclusion that threats usually start flying from these behind the monitor heros when their own arguments fall apart and it becomes apparent they don't know what they are talking about.

You are not dealing with the elite here, but I am surprised he restrained himself this long before extending you an offer to kill you.

I can't imagine what kind of moron you have to be to let some tiny argument so enrage you that you have to start threatening to shoot someone.

I guess this guy will continue to show us what kind of moron that is no matter what name he will be posting under.

#79045 Mar 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Harvey, you are taking the first steps to recovery. I applaud your efforts. Don't worry, nothing you have ever said has made me angry or upset. I generally find it very amusing.

Good luck with your quest for self improvement.

#79046 Mar 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a patient at a psychiatric facility does not make you a healthcare professional no matter how many times they catch you trying to remove a bowel impaction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy Hicks 9 hr wondering 2
News Delta Area Economic Opportunity Corporation red... (Sep '11) 9 hr Pissed off 54
lannie and his married girlfriend 19 hr Dyersburg neighbor 4
Marcus pu• (Apr '15) Feb 7 Guest 8
Jennifer Harold (Mar '15) Feb 6 Smiley 7
Car & baby kidnapped at bank Feb 4 mommy 2
Anyone know Larry Patterson? The one who pumps ... (Nov '12) Feb 4 Jusnosy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages