Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Comments (Page 3,700)

Showing posts 73,981 - 74,000 of95,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
No different then you are. So come on down off your sanctimonious high horse and just worry about yourself. This is a free public forum, my time is my time as is yours, and how I spend it is my business. I chose to spend a few minutes each day riling up Dawg and his boyfriend Danielle for self entertainment.
You do? What time is that? I have been missing it.

Harv, if you are going to discipline your Angels, could you have the courtesy of doing it offline. It is very unprofessional.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Podunk girl AKA White trash
There is nothing wrong with growing up in a small town and podunk does not mean white trash. I grew up outside of Detroit and went to school with Ted Nugent's daughter and have lived in other big cities around this country and I don't think it is where you live, but who you are that counts. You could have been raised in wealth in some of the most cosmopolitan cities on Earth and you would still be the vulgar, ignorant, clod that you are.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

sallyann wrote:
go to vote right . com and you can see how all politicians vote. Steve Hodges voted that the president of the United States should not have to prove that he is an American citizen. He has recently hired a campaign manager from Chicago. Ill. this is the most corrupt state in the nation and he has brought one of the most liberal into Missouri. Why would anyone bring someone from the most corrupt, broke, anti-American values state in the nation to Missouri??
Just because the big people in his party picked him to run for congress doesn't mean he has to turn his back on us.
The president has already shown that he was born in the United States. What more do you want, part of the placenta?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pathedic. He shut you down and out and you could not rattle him and you still try to make it look like you won. But then again I have to give you credit. Not many live in dreamland as you do. LMBO
It didn't take long for your faux offer of civility to materialize in its real form did it.

If you don't live in dreamland, how do you know what the population is?

I like how you lied to Norton, because here you are throwing logs on the fire. LMFAO!!!

I did win with Norton by the way. Just like I have won here against you. To top it off. I didn't have to lie like you.
sallyann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

I am not talking about that. I am stating that Hodges voted that anyone running for president of the U. S. doesn't have to prove citizenship. It is the law that the pres has to be a natural born citizen. Why would he vote against the law? Not democrat or republican but can't understand why he would vote this way when he above all should know the laws of the nation. Again I don't vote any party.
I just love this country as you probably do.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

sallyann wrote:
I am not talking about that. I am stating that Hodges voted that anyone running for president of the U. S. doesn't have to prove citizenship. It is the law that the pres has to be a natural born citizen. Why would he vote against the law? Not democrat or republican but can't understand why he would vote this way when he above all should know the laws of the nation. Again I don't vote any party.
I just love this country as you probably do.
OK. I understand and was mistaken in my reading of your previous post. I can't say why he would vote that way, but I don't agree with it. The main reason behind demanding that the president be a natural born citizen is to prevent someone with foreign interests into the presidency. While not a foolproof guarantee, I still believe it to be a reasonable necessity and besides if we can't find an idiot in our own ranks, we aren't going to do any better outsourcing it.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, small town girl whose father fought in a war and was discharged honorably. He then proceeded to work a steady job until he retired. His wife was a stay at home mother of 4 children.
We all stayed on the honor roll at school and none of us has ever been arrested for anything. Now, we're all married and raised our children ourselves. If that's your definition of white trash, I'll accept it with a smile.
Sounds like a successful continuation of the American dream. I do wonder if Ole Harv takes his shoe off when he puts his foot in his mouth or if he leaves it on.
sallyann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Glad u understand what I meant. I just can't understand why anyone from a country town like ours would vote that way.
Past my bedtime. Have a good one.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! The only thing you have shown is that you are a liar, an idiot, and a jackass. You are everything you claim others are. You are obnoxious, you attack others, and you are extremely mentally disturbed. The story Dawg told us about this Dan who is from Smithville, which isn't you, combined with the fact that you have spent 2 years pretending to be him shows that you are a complete whack job.
Must be why you hide your location. Doesn't make sense that someone would say they are from somewhere in their screen name and then hide where they are from in their profile.
Prove me wrong!! Man up like your boyfriend Yellow Dawg did and show where it is you post from. Ill bet my new 2013 Dodge Challenger it wont say Smithville. No excuses, no bs stories, no nothing. Man up! Or in your case woman up!
I'm calling you out chickenshit. My money says you will run scared and make excuses why you can't or won't. You have no spine, you have no balls, and you damn sure have no brains.
A guy that hides his location using a proxy server to post here demands that another poster prove where he is posting from. That is an interesting proposal. Look at what I have made you do. I sure have gotten you angry. I guess you are going to sick your Angels on me know, eh Harv. I bet you don't own a Dodge Challenger and if you do it is an SXT and not the cool one with a Hemi.

Why is it so important to know if I am from Smithville or not. That is the weirdest demand I have ever heard on here. It doesn't make any difference where I am from.

What is your real name? Where are you posting from? Give us proof of that and I may consider your request. Is this some sort of threat? Are you trying to figure out who I am and where I am at to enact revenge for the regular beatdowns I give you? Better watch it Harv. The Angels can't protect you, if you commit a crime.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! The only thing you have shown is that you are a liar, an idiot, and a jackass. You are everything you claim others are. You are obnoxious, you attack others, and you are extremely mentally disturbed. The story Dawg told us about this Dan who is from Smithville, which isn't you, combined with the fact that you have spent 2 years pretending to be him shows that you are a complete whack job.
Must be why you hide your location. Doesn't make sense that someone would say they are from somewhere in their screen name and then hide where they are from in their profile.
Prove me wrong!! Man up like your boyfriend Yellow Dawg did and show where it is you post from. Ill bet my new 2013 Dodge Challenger it wont say Smithville. No excuses, no bs stories, no nothing. Man up! Or in your case woman up!
I'm calling you out chickenshit. My money says you will run scared and make excuses why you can't or won't. You have no spine, you have no balls, and you damn sure have no brains.
I think my little fishing trip landed me a lunker.

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Since: Mar 13

Eminence, Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I started posting on Topix with an open mind and an interest in learning, discussion and debate. I was soon shown that this was not the interest of other posters on here. Largely it was those claiming to be conservative or Republican that were the most willing to attack and viciously as well. I have since shown them that they shouldn't have brought a knife to a gun fight. That was their mistake. Having seen this and the posts made by you, 10Four, Jokster/rePlayTime and Harvey and others, I don't think any offer of civility is given seriously or sincerely.
Then let's keep an open mind and talk about many things instead of running people down and acting as a fool as a few do. Letís Talk about new things instead of the same old crap. What do you say?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall that you have called Dawg a liar very frequently. If you believe that then why do you believe that story he told, if he did tell it, is true? Because you won't get a registered name with your location on it, we already know you won't man up. Ah, you are strong in the ways of hypocrisy Ole Harv.

You know, my uncle is a retired army general. I am not without some connections to protect myself if some moron gets a little overzealous and decides to take his obsessive cyberstalking to the next level. Keep that in mind for your own sake.

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It didn't take long for your faux offer of civility to materialize in its real form did it.
If you don't live in dreamland, how do you know what the population is?
I like how you lied to Norton, because here you are throwing logs on the fire. LMFAO!!!
I did win with Norton by the way. Just like I have won here against you. To top it off. I didn't have to lie like you.
You live in dreamland and if that is where you gets your rocks off, that is good for you. I like to live in reality

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let's keep an open mind and talk about many things instead of running people down and acting as a fool as a few do. Letís Talk about new things instead of the same old crap. What do you say?
I will refer you to my previous post. I didn't come to Topix to start fights and I haven't. I just finish those that others start. But I will consider reciprocity a sign of sincerity and do likewise. However, I reserve the right to respond accordingly to aggressive posts.

Having a history here and having tried to initiate, unsuccessfully I might add, just such as you define, I don't see this lasting long, but I applaud your efforts in trying. I do remind you that America has a history of aggressive and robust debate and discussion and while it may not always be decorous and courteous, it has driven much positive action...and negative as well. I don't want to water things down to the point where we are not getting the full benefit of the purpose of this forum in communicating and exchanging ideas.

Let us see how it plays out. I am willing.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in dreamland and if that is where you gets your rocks off, that is good for you. I like to live in reality
So you seem to believe, but it didn't take you long to revert to lying to try and assert your authority did it. Lies are just a ticket to the land of disenchantment as far as I am concerned.

Don't think I didn't notice how you did not address your lie to Norton in this post. It was just an attack on me.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, please don't discuss your thoughts on how I get my rocks off. It is disturbing.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Dawg wasn't telling that story to feed his ego like the other BS he tells. Are you calling Dawg a liar now?
Obsessive cyber stalking says the obsessed cyber stalker posting for over 2 years under a name based on someone else. Should add hypocrite to your names as well.
You're a chickenshit. Plain and simple. Dawg may be a moron but at least he has something you don't have, actually two things, a spine and balls. You already know about his balls since they rest on your chin when you're not on here.
Ill make a registered name when you quit hiding your location and leave it unhide for two weeks. I challenged you first so until you man up you got no heat to be telling anyone else to do something.
I'm calling you out chickenshit!!!! Prove me wrong!!
I knew you wouldn't. You're a pure breed, grade F, bonafide COWARD!!!
Harvey. You remind me of this loser that used to post here before he was run off. He was a loser, coward like you. Always threatening people and challenging them to meet him. Topix finally erased his ass thankfully or he ran away. Probably both.

You are never going to make a registered name. We all know that. You don't have the guts and this post shows that. You are trying to blame me for your failure to register a name with a visible location. That is the act of a coward. Cowards always try to blame the other person for their actions or inaction.

I remind you again, that stalking me on here is amusing, but if you keep going, you are going to be crossing a line that the criminal court system takes a dim view of. I would suggest you quit from the rearward position you hold now or we will see how much of a man you are through a vertical lines.

You know, I was adopted. Years ago, I decided to find my birth mother. You know how it is. You get an itch and it bothers you until you find a way to scratch it. Turns out she was unable to support me and she didn't know which man was my biological father because unfortunately there were many candidates. After adopting me away, she pulled herself up and got a job as a guard in the Michigan prison system. At least I learned where I got my grit and determination from. She is one tough lady.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
Hey everyone my big bad General Uncle is going to protected when I go on the Internet and stalk, attack, and insult people. He is going to beat people up when they call my chickenshit ass out!!!!
Oh wait...that's not me...that's DanielleFromSmithville!!
Funny thing about that black speck on the top of chickenshit, it's chickenshit to just like you Danielle!
ROFLMFAO!!!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully Dawg is kind enough to give you a reach around.
Your new name is DanielleFromChickenshitville
I will take this too mean you are too scared to ever register a name that shows your actual location. I understand. I knew that was the way you were going to go.

Apparently I got you so flustered that you couldn't even write a coherent post making fun of my uncle. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully Dawg is kind enough to give you a reach around.
Your new name is DanielleFromChickenshitville
I see that your posts are showing an escalating degree of anger and viciousness. Why is that? Oh yeah, because I have pissed you off just as I intended.

Now your response will be that you aren't pissed off and that I couldn't ever get you mad and nothing I say matters. That you post a response is all I need to know that isn't true. That your responses are escalating in anger is all that everyone else needs to see that I am right. Keep up the good work little boy. Maybe if you are nice, I will let you get the last word in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,981 - 74,000 of95,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hayti Forum right now

Search the Hayti Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama Loosing His Core voters because of Illega... 25 min guest 4
The REAL reason Behind The Collapse Of America,... 45 min guest 9
New houses on Hwy. U 8 hr Guest 16
Summers (May '10) Fri popo 9
school supplies Fri hayti 1
Recent Robberies Fri Hayti 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Jul 10 layback 6,894
•••
•••