<quoted text>
Et tu, "Harvey"! Et tu!
"venatus cuspis" Game Point!!!!!
DAWG Owns Harvey

United States

#78182 Mar 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't go away. His daddy, Yellow Dawg, is the self proclaimed "king of this thread" and his son (the St Louis Poster) asked if he could be the princess. This is their life. They spend their whole lives on here "owning people".
We can't forget about Dawgs queen DanFromSmithville who is Dawgs favorite 50 cent hooker.
Harvey you're so so bitter because We DO HAVE Lives...which you obviously don't...getting your butt kicked here is the closet thing you have ever had to a career!

Harvey ...Get off Drugs, Get a Job, then try to get a life!!!!
yeah

Kansas City, MO

#78183 Mar 12, 2013
roy hasn't helped anything
Sam

San Antonio, TX

#78186 Mar 12, 2013
Some boards never change

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78187 Mar 12, 2013
DAWG Owns Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
"venatus cuspis" Game Point!!!!!
ROFL! That's pretty clever! Venatus cuspis!

#78188 Mar 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Boy when Dawg and his retarded son get high on their drugs they can really act like a couple of morons.
Talk about a couple of imbeciles.
We are: you and "GunHugging Commie"!_8-)

#78189 Mar 12, 2013
Sam wrote:
Some boards never change
Some broads never change.
Harvey the pitiful LOSER

Saint Louis, MO

#78194 Mar 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Boy when Dawg and his retarded son get high on their drugs they can really act like a couple of morons.
Talk about a couple of imbeciles.
Harvey Firestein you always talk about yourself... don't you?

"mutum Victus"

ROLMFAO!!!!!
BLUNT Trauma

Saint Louis, MO

#78195 Mar 12, 2013
yeah wrote:
roy hasn't helped anything
Roy is just like the other ConservaTROLLS here ...he doesn't do anything!

#78196 Mar 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww look at how proud the daddy of his retarded son! So touching!
Sprechen Sie lateinish, "Harvey"?

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

#78197 Mar 12, 2013
Do you all seriously think by coming on here and running each other down or as some say it trying to own someone that you really make an impact in life or someoneís life??? LMFAO. All any of you prove is that your lives are so boring and meaningless that you all come back here 2-3-4-5 times a day at all hours posting multiples of your BSÖ.. Is this the highlight of your allís life? And yes I am talking to you Harvey, Dawg, Dan, GOP, The St Louis Idiot with 18 different names, Norton and anyone else I may have overlooked for I donít go back and look to see all that has commented. For real you all live a sad sad little life being this is your highlight of EVERY DAY! Oh now you can lie and say different but you all come/return here multiple times daily to try to get in the last word or try to own someone as some say. The real game is you all play and no one will ever win or lose because you all are a bunch of idiots that come back here multiple times like a baboon. The only winner is topix for they get to advertise every time you idiots show up. It is like a pig pen in here where some claim to be king and rule the others while the others claim they rule as well. It is like a repetitious burning to the eyes some would call hell. Bottom line as like the pig you all wallow in your own in shyt in the end you are all idiots. Get a life and a grip instead of playing the fool and talking shyt. This internet has only magnified your ignorance and audience. Get a hobby, a cat or a dog. Go for walks or jog. Donít keep playing the fool because it really isnít cool. Be merry and have fun for there is more to life than having your mouth set to run! Seriously you all need to grow up and knock of the kiddie crap for it only makes you look like a fool and that is that. You all act like this little thread your pride and joy, which is sad for on here you all look like a dumb little boy. That is it and thatís the facts. If you donít like it you all can kiss each otherís nasty cracks!!!! LMMFAO.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#78198 Mar 12, 2013
Guns Of Law-Abiding Husband Confiscated After Wifeís Single Voluntary Mental Health Visit

Just last week, the California Senate approved a $24 million funding bill to expedite the process of collecting guns from owners in the state who legally acquired them but have since become disqualified due to felony convictions or mental illness.

Such was recently the case for one woman, who had been in the hospital voluntarily for mental illness last year that she says was due to medication she was taking. Lynette Phillips of Upland, Calif., told TheBlaze in a phone interview Monday she had purchased a gun years ago for her husband, David, as a present. That gun, as well as two others registered to her law-abiding husband (who does not have a history of felonies or mental illness), were seized last Tuesday.

ďMy husband is upset that they took the right from us that should never have been taken, Phillips told TheBlaze.

But according to the state of California, that doesnít matter.

ďThe prohibited person canít have access to a firearmĒ regardless of who the registered owner is, Michelle Gregory, a spokeswoman for the attorney generalís office, told to Bloomberg News.

According to the Los Angeles Times last week, budget cuts created a backlog of 19,000 people in the state with more than 40,000 guns that they are no longer legally allowed to own.

Such a Prohibited Armed Persons File is created through the Office of the Attorney General. When a person is entered into the Automated Criminal History System, the Consolidated Firearms Information System is also checked to see if they might have possession of a gun. The same check is conducted for those involuntarily admitted into the hospital for mental illness as well.

MORE
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/12/ca...

#78199 Mar 12, 2013
Well, FINALLY! Neo-CON US Representative Paul Ryan finally told the truth about his proposed budget:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#78200 Mar 12, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Do you all seriously think by coming on here and running each other down or as some say it trying to own someone that you really make an impact in life or someoneís life??? LMFAO. All any of you prove is that your lives are so boring and meaningless that you all come back here 2-3-4-5 times a day at all hours posting multiples of your BSÖ.. Is this the highlight of your allís life? And yes I am talking to you Harvey, Dawg, Dan, GOP, The St Louis Idiot with 18 different names, Norton and anyone else I may have overlooked ...
Don't forget to include yourself, "Jokster"!
replaytime defines STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#78201 Mar 12, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Do you all seriously think by coming on here and running each other down or as some say it trying to own someone that you really make an impact in life or someoneís life??? LMFAO. All any of you prove is that your lives are so boring and meaningless that you all come back here 2-3-4-5 times a day at all hours posting multiples of your BSÖ.. Is this the highlight of your allís life? And yes I am talking to you Harvey, Dawg, Dan, GOP, The St Louis Idiot with 18 different names, Norton and anyone else I may have overlooked for I donít go back and look to see all that has commented. For real you all live a sad sad little life being this is your highlight of EVERY DAY! Oh now you can lie and say different but you all come/return here multiple times daily to try to get in the last word or try to own someone as some say. The real game is you all play and no one will ever win or lose because you all are a bunch of idiots that come back here multiple times like a baboon. The only winner is topix for they get to advertise every time you idiots show up. It is like a pig pen in here where some claim to be king and rule the others while the others claim they rule as well. It is like a repetitious burning to the eyes some would call hell. Bottom line as like the pig you all wallow in your own in shyt in the end you are all idiots. Get a life and a grip instead of playing the fool and talking shyt. This internet has only magnified your ignorance and audience. Get a hobby, a cat or a dog. Go for walks or jog. Donít keep playing the fool because it really isnít cool. Be merry and have fun for there is more to life than having your mouth set to run! Seriously you all need to grow up and knock of the kiddie crap for it only makes you look like a fool and that is that. You all act like this little thread your pride and joy, which is sad for on here you all look like a dumb little boy. That is it and thatís the facts. If you donít like it you all can kiss each otherís nasty cracks!!!! LMMFAO.
WOW ... for someone who thinks we all have meaningless lives..you sure took a lot of time out of yours pouring your sad lonely self into this pitiful...but HYSTERICALLY Funny post....hahahahahaha

The Joke is on you ...because you just kissed our collective cracks....hahahaha

Did I mention WE OWN YOU...hahahahahaha

#78203 Mar 12, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Guns Of Law-Abiding Husband Confiscated After Wifeís Single Voluntary Mental Health Visit ...
So let's get this straight. You advocate people with mental illness having access to guns? People like those who shoot up theaters and schools?

Of COURSE you do. You are a "gun-hugger" and are a member of the NRA.

#78204 Mar 12, 2013
replaytime defines STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW ... for someone who thinks we all have meaningless lives.. you sure took a lot of time out of yours pouring your sad lonely self into this pitiful... but HYSTERICALLY Funny post.... hahahahahaha
The Joke is on you ... because you just kissed our collective cracks.... hahahaha
Did I mention WE OWN YOU... hahahahahaha
ROFL! "replaytime" conclusively proved that he is one of the persons he was talking about.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#78205 Mar 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's get this straight. You advocate people with mental illness having access to guns? People like those who shoot up theaters and schools?
Of COURSE you do. You are a "gun-hugger" and are a member of the NRA.
Everyone has stress from time to time, even you and your king obozo but that doesn't mean that these people will be killing anyone!

Her husband has a right to a gun, and there probably is nothing in her evaluation that would indicate that it would be a danger for her to possess a gun!

This is their way to disarm the public while they have their armed guards!

A New Jersey mother was arrested and told to turn over her guns after reading the Constitution and peacefully protesting at a tax dispute forum, she says.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/12/nj...

COLORADO REPUBLICANS BRISTLE AS WHITE HOUSE MEDDLES IN STATE'S GUN CONTROL DEBATE

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/27/co...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#78207 Mar 12, 2013
Are Liberals/Democrats Demonstrably Mentally Ill?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/are-liberals...
to the idiots

United States

#78208 Mar 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget to include yourself, "Jokster"!
Nope, I wouldn't include him. He is the only person who makes sense, speaks of intelligence and has gotten your balls all wound up numerous times. From the posts I have observed you wouldn't last a minute in a real debate up against him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Demacrat Argus Paper 21 min Tiger 00 16
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 25 min neveratfault 231
Shocking things Fox viewers believe 31 min DemocratsRidiots 4
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 36 min MyOpinion68 1,850
hair follice test 1 hr gyest 5
Thoughts - Obama & Isreal 2 hr JihadyGene 47
kewan hubbard Fri Hey 3
•••
•••
Hayti Dating