“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#77771 Mar 4, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you look at your post it says
<quoted text>
I have to agree YOU have more stupid in you than an ocean can hold. LMBO quoted from me. So like I said you must be lost or reading something that i don't see
<.snicker!.> Yeah. Quoted from YOU -- except you failed to put the word "you" in YOUR ungrammatical sentence.

Truly. Black opaque glasses.

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#77772 Mar 4, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.>
And again Dawg you prove to be GOP an Ocean of Stupidity posting right from your little Southeast town of Marble Hill MO. I would think maybe it might be your neighbor or something but in that little town of around 1500 I don't think two people can be so stupid. But then again they may be kin to you being in the same little town. LMBO
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77773 Mar 4, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ...Norton I know what you do ...you just make stuff up...you pull it out of your a@@...where your head is.
Norton your life like your Rapture are lies
You Make NO sense?
CHEERS
Did you get a little confused? I am Norton and you were not talking to Norton! I don't change my name!

You are clueless anyway!

CHEERS!
We OWN You

Saint Louis, MO

#77774 Mar 5, 2013
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to stay on here kicking your a@@ into outer earth orbi... but I got to go suck some d**k for my crack money now.
I will post in the morning when I get hom... so I can see the meltdown I caused you to have.
CHEERS!!
Nice post to send to topix..thanks
We OWN You

Saint Louis, MO

#77778 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes. Absolute GAME POINT!
Agreed...not even a contest!
We OWN You

Saint Louis, MO

#77779 Mar 5, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
WOW!!!! This thread is full of idiots. Just the last 12 or so post prove that. It's like a drama/soap opera/idiot festival in here. LMBO
hahahahahahaha
Doobie

Saint Louis, MO

#77780 Mar 5, 2013
I wish 10fourRogerThat was in jail,I know some folks in there that would also like to own him.

#77781 Mar 5, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And again Dawg you prove to be GOP an Ocean of Stupidity posting right from your little Southeast town of Marble Hill MO. I would think maybe it might be your neighbor or something but in that little town of around 1500 I don't think two people can be so stupid. But then again they may be kin to you being in the same little town. LMBO
Gee, I don't know, "10four." Your "location" once was "Springfiled"! Is that STUPID, or what?

(Incidentally, you are completely forgetting about Lutesville, which is in the metropolitan area south of Marble Hill.)

#77782 Mar 5, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get a little confused? I am Norton and you were not talking to Norton! I don't change my name!
You are clueless anyway!...
Hey, "Norton"! I see you were not "Raptured" yesterday! I will bet you $1 million that you will not be "Raptured" today, either!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77783 Mar 5, 2013
MISSOURI DEPT. OF REVENUE ALLEGEDLY COMPILING DATA ON CONCEALED CARRY HOLDERS, FORWARDING IT TO COMPANY WITH TIES TO GOV’Thttp://www.theblaze.com/s tories/2013/03/05/missouri-dep t-of-revenue-compiling-data-on -concealed-carry-holders-and-f orwarding-it-to-company-with-t ies-to-government-lawsuit-alle ges/

THIEF SHOT AND KILLED WITH AR-15 AFTER BURGLARIZING OREGON HOME — BUT YOU WON’T BELIEVE HOW IT HAPPENED
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/04/th...

ROBBER ATTEMPTS TO HOLD UP BANK WITH FAKE PLASTIC GUN, GETS SHOT IN THE FACE WITH VERY REAL .357 MAGNUM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/04/ro...

GUN CONTROL LAWS ADVANCE IN COLO.— HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PROPOSED BANS AND BACKGROUND CHECKS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/05/co...

GLENN BECK GOES OFF ON PEDDLERS OF EXTREME ANTI-GUN SENTIMENT IN AMERICA:‘I REMEMBER TELLING YOU THIS WOULD COME’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/04/gl...

COLORADO DEM TO RAPE SURVIVOR: A GUN WOULDN’T HAVE HELPED YOU AGAINST RAPIST BECAUSE ‘STATISTICS ARE NOT ON YOUR SIDE’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/05/co...

#77784 Mar 5, 2013
We OWN You wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed... not even a contest!
True. I wish we had a better class of trolls.

#77785 Mar 5, 2013
Doobie wrote:
I wish 10fourRogerThat was in jail,I know some folks in there that would also like to own him.
I doubt "Roger" would care. He seems to be a trucker, and you know how it gets on those long lonesome nights in those sleeper cabs.

#77786 Mar 5, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
MISSOURI DEPT. OF REVENUE ALLEGEDLY COMPILING DATA ON CONCEALED CARRY HOLDERS, FORWARDING IT TO COMPANY WITH TIES TO GOV’Thttp://www.theblaze.com/s tories/2013/03/05/missouri-dep t-of-revenue-compiling-data-on -concealed-carry-holders-and-f orwarding-it-to-company-with-t ies-to-government-lawsuit-alle ges/...
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Nice link! Duh, again!

#77787 Mar 5, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
... THIEF SHOT AND KILLED WITH AR-15 AFTER BURGLARIZING OREGON HOME — BUT YOU WON’T BELIEVE HOW IT HAPPENED
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/04/th... ...
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! The "gunhugger" put a stolen shotgun and an AR-15 on the seat of the pickup truck that he had also stolen. Barrels pointed toward the "gunhugger." A lever of the shotgun got tangled up in the trigger guard of the AR-15. A bump in the road pushed the shotgun lever against the trigger of the AR-15, which discharged and killed the "gunhugger."

Boy, having a loaded assault rifle in their home sure helped that Oregon family, didn't it? This is another "gunhugger" success story!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77788 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, "Norton"! I see you were not "Raptured" yesterday! I will bet you $1 million that you will not be "Raptured" today, either!
Hey, I am not stupid and I don't have a million dollars anyway. Either one of us could be dead before the day is over. There is no guarantee we won't. I just know where I'm going when that happens! Do you? You keep making fun of the "Rapture"! One day that remark may bite you in the butt. Then, you would have to go thru the Tribulation..........hell on earth for 7 years! That is, if you were one of the ones to live thru it. I know you don't believe it nor do you want to, however, it is still true because the Bible says so. Then..........after a thousand years you would come forth to the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT.

CHEERS!
Ruthie-Ralphie

United States

#77798 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
No, thanks! I remember Reagan, Bush43, and the present US House of Representatives. They plunged us into debt, and ruined our credit rating. No more conservative "Monkey Rule" for me.
Reagan/Bush dug us out of Carter and set the course to make Clinton look good. Bush could never change the course set by Clinton due to Pelozie/Reid and Obama picked up from that to drag us into Ruin, or as you put it "Monkey Rule".

#77799 Mar 5, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I am not stupid and I don't have a million dollars anyway. Either one of us could be dead before the day is over. There is no guarantee we won't. I just know where I'm going when that happens! Do you? You keep making fun of the "Rapture"! One day that remark may bite you in the butt. Then, you would have to go thru the Tribulation.......... hell on earth for 7 years! That is, if you were one of the ones to live thru it. I know you don't believe it nor do you want to, however, it is still true because the Bible says so. Then.......... after a thousand years you would come forth to the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT....
Okay! Okay! I will bet you $100 that you will not be "Raptured" today! If you lose, you have to send me a cashier's check for the $100 tomorow, okay?

#77800 Mar 5, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg is to stupid to own anything. Not only is he to stupid to own anything, the mental asylum he lives in won't allow it. I did hear that he has trained cockroaches to do tricks in there though. Then I heard he only like the first part of the word so he leaves the roaches alone. LMFAO.
I once lived in a town in Germany, the name of which means "cock" in English. Auf deutsch, das Wort ist "Hahn."

You probably even have a petcock on your motorcycle.

#77801 Mar 5, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is wrong with you?
Great job, "We OWN You"! You flushed "Harvey" out! Ah, hahahahaha!

#77802 Mar 5, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't encourage this idiot. It's bad enough Dawg can't control his kid but he doesn't need encouragement.
YooHoo, "Harvey"! Come on over! I am your new neighbor in Clinton!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Pemiscot Reunion (Feb '14) 5 hr Kandy 44
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) 5 hr Noneya 334
Chris Lindsey 7 hr Holly 1
Candice Gilmore 16 hr yep 5
Hayti Resident famous on JERRY SPRINGER?? (Dec '07) Tue Legionkingz 16
bubba bunch (Jun '09) Nov 17 HighClassChick 19
Johnny Hall jr (Mar '12) Nov 15 Amanda 3
Hayti Dating
Find my Match

Hayti People Search