GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77386 Feb 26, 2013
Ivy League’s Cornell University Hosts Muslim Prayer Event, Shocked When Sermon Devolves Into Anti-Gay Rant…
~ Well, what do you expect? You liberals elected the first illegal muslim dicktator!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/26/ivy-league...

Obama Says He’s “Not Interested In Playing Blame Game” Over Sequester… Moments After He Blamed GOP For Pending Cuts…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/26/obama-says...

Why is it that obomo can't cut the budget but can fund Terrorist groups and send F-16's to Egypt? http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/1211...

Palestinian Terrorists From US-Funded Mahmoud Abbas’ Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades Fires Grad Rocket At Southern Israel…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/26/palestinia...
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77388 Feb 26, 2013
Jeff Markin: Back From The Dead, Reborn Into The Light

http://cbn.com/tv/embedplayer.aspx...

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#77389 Feb 26, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Dawg. DanFromSmithville is the only friend you have on here and now you trash him in this post. I guess he just showed what he really thinks of you Dan. LMAO
I'm not worried. He wasn't referring to me.

Reveling in your own hypocrisy I see. How does it feel to be compelled to come on here with the pretense of showing others how bad they are by being even worse than you claim they are. It must be even more sad to be you than I could have imagined.

Thus far you have accomplished nothing, so you are on a streak. One I that is becoming clear that you have been on for far longer than you have been posting here. Sad really, but not my problem.

It is amusing to see the kind of support you are drawing from the likes of Harvey. He couldn't do the job himself and he is hoping you can. I hate to break the news to him, but reality already did that I would venture to guess.

You take care you psychotic, little, blue waffle.

#77390 Feb 26, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Dans posts. If I was Dawg I would trash him as well and try to distance myself from being associated with him. Dan seems very disturbed and in a completely different world.
Judging from Dans posts and the multi name idiot from St Louis I would venture to say they are the same person. If not then maybe roommates at the same "special" institute if you know what I mean.
So you found a friend that is even more disturbed than you are and you think it will be able to do what you never ever have been able to. Good luck with that.

I can't decide which of you two are the more sad, but then again, I haven't yet decided on whether the two of you are or aren't the same person.

#77391 Feb 26, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
2 things. One, I don't even know you so mind your own business and two I have no idea where you get anything about retired people from my post nor do I care.
You care or you wouldn't have responded with such vehemence.

You post on a public forum and then want others to mind their own business. Are you trying to break the stupidest person on earth record held by Jokster?

Poor little baby. I hurt your feelings. Good!

#77392 Feb 26, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I lied, 3 things, you are more mentally unstable then Dawg is. Do you always make these rambling pointless posts? Don't answer that, nobody cares.
Just because you ITT Tech education doesn't give you the basis to understand something doesn't mean it is rambling. It isn't. And yes, I know you lie. On that I will agree with you.

You care or you wouldn't respond with an ad hominem attack, but then again, that does seem to be the only response you are capabale of. I guess Daddy or the guy that was with your mom the longest was hard on you wasn't he.

You take care poor little baby.

#77394 Feb 26, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your linked article -- you and "Jokster" and "Smifville" are sociopaths.(But none of you hold a "high office.")
I agree that Jokster and Smifville are sociopaths, but Gun Gobbler is clearly bipolar with obsessive compulsive elements and paranoia. Harvey? Well the guy does pretend to be an six foot, invisible, white rabbit posting as a person on a Topix forum. I don't think they have that classification worked out just yet.
Robert

Ithaca, NY

#77395 Feb 26, 2013
https://ithaca.qualtrics.com/SE/...
Could some of you fill out this survey. You could help shape a national campaign and give valuable feedback to improve your buying experiences

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#77397 Feb 26, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
http://25.media.tumblr.com/4e584f9eb978ca6376...

#77398 Feb 26, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Dawg. DanFromSmithville is the only friend you have on here and now you trash him in this post. I guess he just showed what he really thinks of you Dan. LMAO
Since my comment was to "GunGrabbing Commies," and "DanfromSmithville" is not "GunGrabbing Commies," it looks like you are WRONG AGAIN, as usual.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

#77399 Feb 26, 2013
GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
Since the Pledge of Allegiance ... not allowed in most Public schools anymore Because the word ‘God’ is mentioned ...
Where do you get all this false stupid lying crap, dipstick?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77401 Feb 26, 2013
Sequester meggeddon wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously wouldn't impersonate a Chritian either...no matter what you say...you must be a closet Muslem?
Allah Akbar!
No, I wouldn't impersonate a "Chritian"! Whatever is that?:)

CHEERS!

#77403 Feb 27, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Dan do tell us who Smifville is? Post a link to a post he has made? Your multi-aliases just made another lame post and screwed it up by using that name in it and you can't take it back, so now you are trying to cover up and looking even dumber by doing so. You and Dawg are the same person or you are the most ignorant naive person I have ever seen. OR BOTH! LMAO
Whatever you say dud. I am just enjoying watching you show your ass on here. I don't want that to stop. It is HILARIOUS.

Who will you be posting as next and whatever happened to TripleNegative? I suppose that personality is no longer needed on here and you aren't using it anymore, but I am sure that since I have now mentioned TN, he will mysteriously return.

#77404 Feb 27, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
This post of yours really makes no sense and shows your stupidity. No one said it was to Dan and we all know you posted it to GunGrabbing Commies.
Now your comment to GunGrabbing Commies was; “According to your linked article -- you and "Jokster" and "Smifville" are sociopaths.” So who is Smifville if not Dan? Can you post a link to where he as ever posted in here? No you can’t. For you were speaking of Dan. Just another lame and major mess up you made out of ingornance. Every day you show more and more how stupid you really are.
If it wasn't about me and I am verifying that it wasn't, what proof do you offer to show that I am wrong. Post a link.

You know, I was preaching last Sunday about people just like you. One of the members of my church was married to a man just like you. He was so horrible and violent to her, that he caused her to turn lesbian. She divorced him and took their three sons with her. From all descriptions, this loser reminds me of you.

Did I mention that there is a woman in my church with huge jugs. Sometimes we go fishing with them. Did I mention that I like to fish?

#77405 Feb 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSTED!!!!!!
It's usually only a matter of time before these multi user name fools slip up and reveal themselves. I think Dan, Dawg, and the St Louis poster are all the same moron. That's why Dawg and Dan hide their location in their profile. Why would someone who uses a name that says "from" and then lists a place hide their location?
Why does someone from Dimview, IL post on a missouri thread? Did you get kicked out of all the Illinois threads. My location isn't hidden. I just use that space for other things. Why don't you register and provide your location? Are you scared that we might find out who you really are.

You have got to come up with new materail. This pretending that you are only getting your ass kicked by one person, when it is actually everybody is getting old. I guess if you are so weak you have to lie to yourself just to have the guts to even post here anymore.

Are you still doing threesomes with married couples? You would think all that freaky sex would keep you busy and relaxed.
Harvey Firestein

Saint Louis, MO

#77406 Feb 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSTED!!!!!!
It's usually only a matter of time before these multi user name fools slip up and reveal themselves. I think Dan, Dawg, and the St Louis poster are all the same moron. That's why Dawg and Dan hide their location in their profile. Why would someone who uses a name that says "from" and then lists a place hide their location?
right ...hahahahahahaha your a idoit ...but "Harvey" Firestien that's why your a conservaQueer!
the only advantage you have:
you have dresses women would kill for!!!!
CHEERS
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77407 Feb 27, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get all this false stupid lying crap, dipstick?
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/pledge...

http://www.delusionresistance.org/christian/p...

#77408 Feb 27, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
This post of yours really makes no sense and shows your stupidity. No one said it was to Dan and we all know you posted it to GunGrabbing Commies.
Now your comment to GunGrabbing Commies was; “According to your linked article -- you and "Jokster" and "Smifville" are sociopaths.” So who is Smifville if not Dan? Can you post a link to where he as ever posted in here? No you can’t. For you were speaking of Dan. Just another lame and major mess up you made out of ingornance. Every day you show more and more how stupid you really are.
"Jokster," since you (presumably) are a "new kid on the block," sit down beside me and I will tell you what's what.

Once upon a time, there was an insurance salesman, Dan, who (presumably) lived around Branson. He was, to put it mildly, an egomaniac. Skipping a lot of history, he MIGHT have moved to the Kansas City area. "DanFromBranson" disappeared at that time, never to be resurrected.

In any event, we suddenly got a "new" poster whose "location" was (often) "Smithville, Mo." This guy had more aliases than Carter has pills. So I derisively started calling him "Smifville" instead of his multiple aliases.

(The word "Smifville" refers way back to an old comic strip generally entitled "Snuffy Smith," although even that name moved around some. "Snuffy Smith" -- in the comic strip -- was amusing, partially because he was not the brightest light on the Christmas tree.)

When I recently told "GunGrabbing Commies" that you and "Smifville" are sociopaths, I certainly was not referring to "DanFromSmithville," who took that name to stick a needle into the guy whose "location" was (generally) "Smithville," and who many of us think was a reincarnation of "DanFromBranson."

Now I know that all this is a little complicated for you to understand, but just keep in mind that delivering pizzas does not requiring your being an "Einstein," so hopefully you can keep that job for a while.

(Epilogue: "Dan" from the "location" of "Smithville, Mo." probably was in fact the original "healthcare insurance Dan" from Branson. At that time, the guy I derisively called "Smifville" was posting with numerous aliases, one of which was "LIBERAL FLEA BAGGERS." Note the "location" of the following linked comment from Nov. 28, 2011.)

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

Of course -- who KNOWS! YOU might even be the "healthcare insurance salesman" from Branson! Stranger, things have happened!_8-)

#77409 Feb 27, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text> ... Did I mention that there is a woman in my church with huge jugs. Sometimes we go fishing with them. Did I mention that I like to fish?
We had a woman like that around here. She collected big apple cider jugs, and supplied many fishermen with the jugs so they could use the fishing technique called "jugging," which means to tie a short fishing line with hook and bait to the handle of the empty and capped jug. You can tell when you have caught a fish, because the jug starts bobbing around and moving away from its original location. Everyone loved to see her walking down to the river with those big jugs.

#77410 Feb 27, 2013
GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
If you were to actually READ the Snopes article, you would see that court decision was on July 26, 2002, from the Ninth District Court of Appeals in San Francisco. The district court ruling only applied to nine western states (Alaska to Nevada.)

At the end of the Snopes discussion is stated:

"In June 2004, the Supreme Court reversed the lower court decision, ruling that [plaintiff] did not have the legal standing to bring the case."

As usual, your propaganda isn't working, except for some numnuz like yourself who actually believe this crap.

PANTS ON FIRE for citing ancient history from 2002!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 7 min Abdurratln 541
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 33 min grave digger 2,898
Obama's ship is sinking 45 min Zippy The Hippy 5
From CHS 59 min chssupport 5
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 2 hr Jenny 6,937
Obama then Clinton 2 hr 1961 Alumni Rolla MO 38
Caruthersville Politics 3 hr bau 13
•••
Hayti Dating

more search filters