Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Comments (Page 3,636)

Showing posts 72,701 - 72,720 of94,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
qaxyax

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Ill vote soon
GOP GAY Old People

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw gwarsh Dan. Did you dream about me? Did you think of me all day? lol You came on and I am the first one you address so I am guessing you are still rattled and have been thinking about the post of last night. I bet I have been in your head all day huh> LMAO >>> Got ya
WOW...this post is so GAY...LOL

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good! However, I did not copy and paste! I have a study book. I'm impressed, Dawg!...
You TYPED all that stuff? Wow!

So now we know that you just copy stuff from books you have lying around the house, huh? I knew two-thirds of that comment was not original by you, and easily proved it by Googling a short unique phrase.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

"DFS": From the sparseness of the comments over the past 10 hours, apparently we have beaten the opposition into the ground. Only "Jokster" is typing "original" stuff, but that stuff mainly consists of school-yard taunts. I fear he has completely "run out of gas." I bet he is now sorry that his friend recommended that he come over to this thread. "Jokster" was simply not up to the task, and now he lies there sadly bleating. ROFL!

I have made a few brilliant observations about "Jokster." He is SO transparent. Perhaps I should share them with you through a private "message"?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You TYPED all that stuff? Wow!
So now we know that you just copy stuff from books you have lying around the house, huh? I knew two-thirds of that comment was not original by you, and easily proved it by Googling a short unique phrase.
I most certainly did type that so that maybe you would understand something. All for you, Dawg! I had no idea I could copy and paste it or I wouldn't have wasted my time. However, I can type fast so.......no big deal! Of course, you are the 'Google King'!

CHEERS!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I most certainly did type that so that maybe you would understand something. All for you, Dawg! I had no idea I could copy and paste it or I wouldn't have wasted my time. However, I can type fast so....... no big deal! Of course, you are the 'Google King'!...
I am surprised that you typed all that. Impressive.

Yes, I attempt to use technology to make my tasks easier. Most folks do, if they are technically inclined.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am surprised that you typed all that. Impressive.
Yes, I attempt to use technology to make my tasks easier. Most folks do, if they are technically inclined.
I don't trust everything on the internet so I don't look up a lot of stuff. I usually want to know if my sources are honest and trustworthy. Sometimes you get fooled.

CHEERS!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't trust everything on the internet so I don't look up a lot of stuff. I usually want to know if my sources are honest and trustworthy. Sometimes you get fooled....
Yes. Your Bible is a good example of that.

Very few sources are "pure gold." You have to read several of them, judge their truthfulness, and then make up your mind.

Instead, you blindly "believe in" Fox News, and think that they are always telling you the truth. Thinking for yourself is highly under-rated.
krista

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

I'm updating you as you asked
Illegal Muslim Prez

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Americans Paying $900 More A Year On Gas Under Obama
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/23/americans-...

Former U.S. Senate Candidate, on “People Control”, Not Gun Control:“We Live In A Society Of Wolves; You Do Not Fight Back By Creating More Sheep”
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/23/dan-bongin...
~ This man is great, a good speaker who speaks from the heart!

1 DEAD AFTER ALLEGED HOME INVASION IN NORTH CAROLINA:‘HE KEPT BEATING ME SO I FINALLY GOT OUT MY .38…
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/23/1-...

Homeland In-Security video advises Americans to use scissors to defend themselves from attacks during massacre
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/31/ne... (I see that they took the video down)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039086_dhs_self_de...

~ Joe Biden’s(foolish and dangerous) instruction to shoot a warning shot off the balcony; not to mention that a school is behind the wooded area of Joe’s house.-ha!
~ A revolution would take placeacross this country if guns were to be seized; and that he would not participate in a seize.
~ That instead of Mexico asking for the names of US gun owners, Mexico should be asking for information about Fast and Furious
~ Chicago gang members should be gone after instead of law abiding gun owners.

~ What an amazing American.

FEDERAL SPENDING UP $822.90 PER PERSON SINCE OBAMA
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/real-federal-...

Secret energy lab spawns million dollar govt employee
http://watchdog.org/62420/co-secret-energy-la...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes. Your Bible is a good example of that.
Very few sources are "pure gold." You have to read several of them, judge their truthfulness, and then make up your mind.
Instead, you blindly "believe in" Fox News, and think that they are always telling you the truth. Thinking for yourself is highly under-rated.
I think for myself. That's why I watch Fox News. They are not totally liberal and biased as most of the others. I think they try to bring the truth to the people. Are they perfect......NO! Noboby is! They think more like I do I guess. I am old school about a lot of things.......like honesty, integrity, etc....! I do not believe in big government and hand-outs to lazy people. I believe in helping people but, for instance, people on Medicaid seem to hand it down from one generation to the next. Where are the checks and balances? And we wonder what has happened! Fox News gets the picture. I just wish the rest of them would wake up and realize our president is not a movie star he is suppose to be the leader of our country.

CHEERS!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think for myself. That's why I watch Fox News. They are not totally liberal and biased as most of the others. I think they try to bring the truth to the people. Are they perfect......NO! Noboby is! They think more like I do I guess. I am old school about a lot of things.......like honesty, integrity, etc....! I do not believe in big government and hand-outs to lazy people. I believe in helping people but, for instance, people on Medicaid seem to hand it down from one generation to the next. Where are the checks and balances? And we wonder what has happened! Fox News gets the picture. I just wish the rest of them would wake up and realize our president is not a movie star he is suppose to be the leader of our country.
CHEERS!
If you thought for yourself, you would watch a variety of news media and draw your own conclusions based on that. You would support your opinions with evidence and not opinion. If you like honesty and integrity, then I wonder why you support a news organization that has argued for the right to lie and has been caught in dozens if not hundreds of lies. You make assertions like that and then support them with contradictory evidence.

What you are saying is that like Fox News, you like to appear honest and appeat to have integrity, while using lies and misinformation to get you point across. If that is what you are saying, that at least is honest.

What you are saying is that Fox News tells you what you want to believe and you believe them because you want to believe. It is a circle, a loop. You feed them, they feed you.

Try reading something you don't like. Try looking at the history of this country with as little of your own personal bias as you can. Think of what life was like when you were a kid but then put yourself in the shoes of another kid growing up in a totally different life in this country. What a news program other than Fox and compare what they say to what Fox says. I know I am speaking to a wall, but you come back here all the time, so I wonder if part of the reasono may be that you do want to get something that isn't fed to you.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

"DFS": From the sparseness of the comments over the past 10 hours, apparently we have beaten the opposition into the ground. Only "Jokster" is typing "original" stuff, but that stuff mainly consists of school-yard taunts. I fear he has completely "run out of gas." I bet he is now sorry that his friend recommended that he come over to this thread. "Jokster" was simply not up to the task, and now he lies there sadly bleating. ROFL!
I have made a few brilliant observations about "Jokster." He is SO transparent. Perhaps I should share them with you through a private "message"?
I was going to disagree with you Dawg, but then I realized you had written "original" in qoutes. On that "originality" I have to agree.

He came on with his first post designed to draw attention and fire. I am still amused that only one sleepy poster about to sign off for the evening even called him on his stupidity. He immediately used that to attack you Dawg. That whole sons getting their toes stepped on thing. Otherwise no one paid him the attention he was seeking so he had to attack to get attention. He certainly doesn't like you or me and you don't develop that kind of dislike for someone overnight. That bespeaks a history.

Now Jockstrap did send me a private message that he would be busy this weekend performing a sperm transplant and his hands would be full in the er and the alley next door.

What the Jeepster hopes to achieve by his "originality" is a deeply embedded secret in what appears to be a tortured mind. In my opinion, he would be better served spending time in the pscyhe department of his local er than here on this thread.
Jack Van Impe

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... this is some dumb funny sh*t!!!!!

thanks for the laugh

CHEERS

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
A New York Army Vet Facing 7 Years In Prison Over Empty Ammo Magazines
North Carolina To Issues Illegal Immigrants Driver’s Licenses… Illegals Complain It Has A Pink Stripe On It…
President Barack Obama’s illegal immigrant uncle is allowed to stay Here
Does any of this shit make any sense? Hell no, not unless you are a dumb liberal!...
OR are a clueless Neo-CONservative who actually BELIEVES this propaganda!
Illegal Muslim Prez

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
OR are a clueless Neo-CONservative who actually BELIEVES this propaganda!
Do people really understand what a NeoCon IS? I would say the definition fits you more than it would me! I believe that people should be able to keep what they produce by their own sweat and not be FORCED to give it away to lazyAss people! Like obozo and you want to "spread the wealth around".

Which means take (steal) from those who work and produce and give to those too lazy to work!

http://www.dailypaul.com/215091/do-people-rea...
Illegal Muslim Prez

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

‘BY ALL MEANS, LEAVE’: THE AMAZINGLY BLUNT RESPONSE ONE STATE REP. GAVE A CITIZEN WHO WROTE HIM OPPOSING CONCEALED CARRY IN SCHOOLS

Dear Representative,

I hope you are taking care of yourself during this busy session. I know it is a challenging, compressed time.

I am writing to express my grave concern about House Bill 105. Ample evidence has shown that schools and guns do not mix, and in particular, guns in the hands of amateurs/non-professionals is extremely dangerous, especially in any highly-charged situation. to expose our children to greater risk in their schools by encouraging more guns on campuses is something that we cannot allow.

My husband and I moved to Wyoming not too long ago. We believed it was a good place to raise children. With the recent and reactive expansion of gun laws and the profoundly serious dangers of fracking, we find we are seriously reconsidering our decision, which is wrenching to all of us. However, the safety of our family must come first. We are waiting to see what the legislature does this session. I know of other new-to-Wyoming families in similar contemplation. Your choices matter. It would be sad to see an exodus of educated, childrearing age adults from Wyoming as a result of poor lawmaking.

sincerely,
Rev. Audette Fulbright
Hunt’s response:

Rev. Fulbright,
I’ll be blunt. If you don’t like the political atmosphere of Wyoming, then by all means, leave. We, who have been here a very long time (I am proudly 4th generation) are quite proud of our independent heritage. I don’t expect a “mass exodus” from our state just because we’re standing up for our rights. As to your comments on fracking, I would point out that you’re basing your statement on “dangers” that have not been scientifically founded or proved as of yet.

It offends me to no end when liberal out-of-staters such as yourself move into Wyoming, trying to get away from where they came from, and then pompously demand that Wyoming conform to their way of thinking. We are, and will continue to be, a state which stands a head above the rest in terms of economic security. Our ability to do that is, in large part, to our “live and let live” mentality when it comes to allowing economic development, and limiting government oversight. So, to conclude, if you’re so worried about what our legislature is working on, then go back home.

Sincerely,
Hans Hunt
Representative Hans Hunt
House District 02

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/24/by...
Illegal Muslim Prez

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Obama’s DHS Makes Targets Of Americans

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-dhs-m...

How To End Obama’s Tyranny!

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.”– John Adams

http://www.westernjournalism.com/how-to-end-o...

Teachers Union Endorses Racist Council Candidate

http://www.westernjournalism.com/teachers-uni...

Biden: No Ordinary American Cares About Their Constitutional Rights

http://www.westernjournalism.com/biden-no-ord...

The Wrath Of God

I make no apology for writing about God and things in the Bible that (I think) relate to the current world in which we live and the mess we have created and are continuing to compound. If you are offended that I bring GOD into the equation , I am …[Read More...]
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-wrath-of...
Pat Robertson 700 Club

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do people really understand what a NeoCon IS? I would say the definition fits you more than it would me! I believe that people should be able to keep what they produce by their own sweat and not be FORCED to give it away to lazyAss people! Like obozo and you want to "spread the wealth around".
Which means take (steal) from those who work and produce and give to those too lazy to work!
http://www.dailypaul.com/215091/do-people-rea...
do
Do you really know what a STUPID DumbASSclown you are?
God told me to tell you... to "DEAL WITH IT"
CHEERS

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Americans Paying $900 More A Year On Gas Under Obama ...
But still much less than the historic highs set in June 2008, under President George W. Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,701 - 72,720 of94,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hayti Forum right now

Search the Hayti Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
tracy rice pregnant on meth 17 hr guest 2
Glen Moore (Jan '13) Wed Anonymous 6
jonathan hurley Wed shocked 4
Heather cummings Tue Huh 2
how many thanks that we should pay more tax to ... (Jun '10) Tue helping neighbors 18
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon CLUE 6,893
CNA Classes Jul 7 Mogurl 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hayti People Search