Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Comments (Page 3,602)

Showing posts 72,021 - 72,040 of92,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Samuel — Fondren”

Since: Oct 12

Askme, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Have you ever seen a human evolve? Just wondering! I am not talking about the freak things either.
If you want to believe in evolution........go ahead. Who cares!
FYI.....Kinds do not evolve into other kinds! Comprehendo?
CHEERS!
Evolution is as certain as corrupt politicians and egomaniacal Hollywoodians. All that you need do is delve into the past century of evolution of human beings with regard to teeth. Wisdom teeth were once a certainty, and eventually became about 85%. Now there are fewer and fewer cases. It's a matter of eating less meat, for which those teeth are required. We could examine the appendix, as well.

This does not mean that humans evolved from apes—which is almost certainly nonsense. Yet everything evolves—just not from apes to human-beings. They're missing the requisite 'link'. So far, there are none.

Mice share 91% of human DNA, and apes 95%—why do they not say we evolved from mice? Because we hardly resemble. It's nonsense, and the reason why they have yet to find the so-called missing link—because it does not exist.

Evolution has been bastardized as a term. It means to 'evolve'. Humans evolve. That's why humans have less hair that earlier humans, and now, fewer teeth. That's evolution.
hahahahahahahaha haha

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the idiots who use multiple names are not near as pathetic as those who 'vote' for themselves—especially when they use the limited amount of three allowed by Topix.
I get the feeling that you're having great difficulty finding anyone with whom to converse who has the ability to conjugate verbs without wetting themselves—now wipe off the keyboard before your Daddy needs his laptop.
hahahahahahahahaha..your up in the middle of the night
speaking of "Pathetic"...your post here certainly-c*ms-to-mind!
Not up to you usualy standards...having a bad night...certainly!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Marco Rubio hahahahahaha

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Have you ever seen a human evolve? Just wondering! I am not talking about the freak things either.
If you want to believe in evolution........go ahead. Who cares!
FYI.....Kinds do not evolve into other kinds! Comprehendo?
CHEERS!
Norton ...you're proof Evolution can go in reverse!
COMPREHENDO

“Samuel — Fondren”

Askme, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

hahahahahahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahaha..your up in the middle of the night
speaking of "Pathetic"...your post here certainly-c*ms-to-mind!
Not up to you usualy standards...having a bad night...certainly!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Your post has more fake 'hahahahahahaha's' than a Benny Hill skit, and absolutely no hooters. That would make you intimately acquainted with the premise of 'pathetic'.

Keep wanking. I suspect you're bound to come eventually—even if there's no one around to share your minuscule victory. Got tweezers?

“Samuel — Fondren”

Askme, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Marco Rubio hahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton ...you're proof Evolution can go in reverse!
COMPREHENDO
It's just like a flaming liberal to screw up a premise before breakfast.

That's called 'devolution', you moron.

Devolution: or backward evolution is the notion that a species can change into a more "primitive" form over time.

You should be rather familiar with this process—if you have access to a mirror and a dictionary.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Askme, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

And it's 'comprendo'. It appears to me that you're officially illiterate in two languages.

Congratulations, you dullard! Care to try for three?

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You really have to come to grips with the idea that only unrealistic ultra conservative fundamentalist Christians are not the only ones that can be patriotic Americans. A patriot can come from anywhere and patriotism doesn't have to involve large, gaudy, sensationalist declarations in front of an audience. I think you do yourself a disservice by trying to force other people on here into rigid categories when they don't apply. Dawg served in the military. He served this country. By your own reckoning, his service has served you as well as the rest of this country. Like it or not, we are all Americans. If I called you anti-American, would it be true? No. So how do you know others are?
What would you call a 20 year old man that had easy access to firearms because his family had them. They were exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. The family may have been liberal in their political views, but probably not. Is he a true American patriot because his family owned the guns that he used to slaughter tiny, defenseless, children? I don't want to lose the 2nd Amendment, but I don't want idiots like that man to have easy access to guns either. Seems to me, that you are far violently, mentally ill people having easy access to firearms. I don't really think that is true, but just some thoughts on how gun movement comes across.
YAWN Rollover yawn again , uh did you say something ?
Gun Grabber Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is as certain as corrupt politicians and egomaniacal Hollywoodians. All that you need do is delve into the past century of evolution of human beings with regard to teeth. Wisdom teeth were once a certainty, and eventually became about 85%. Now there are fewer and fewer cases. It's a matter of eating less meat, for which those teeth are required. We could examine the appendix, as well.
This does not mean that humans evolved from apes—which is almost certainly nonsense. Yet everything evolves—just not from apes to human-beings. They're missing the requisite 'link'. So far, there are none.
Mice share 91% of human DNA, and apes 95%—why do they not say we evolved from mice? Because we hardly resemble. It's nonsense, and the reason why they have yet to find the so-called missing link—because it does not exist.
Evolution has been bastardized as a term. It means to 'evolve'. Humans evolve. That's why humans have less hair that earlier humans, and now, fewer teeth. That's evolution.
PROOF - GOD made a liberal!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/EUzMPlQb2G4

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You really have to come to grips with the idea that only unrealistic ultra conservative fundamentalist Christians are not the only ones that can be patriotic Americans. A patriot can come from anywhere and patriotism doesn't have to involve large, gaudy, sensationalist declarations in front of an audience. I think you do yourself a disservice by trying to force other people on here into rigid categories when they don't apply. Dawg served in the military. He served this country. By your own reckoning, his service has served you as well as the rest of this country. Like it or not, we are all Americans. If I called you anti-American, would it be true? No. So how do you know others are?
What would you call a 20 year old man that had easy access to firearms because his family had them. They were exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. The family may have been liberal in their political views, but probably not. Is he a true American patriot because his family owned the guns that he used to slaughter tiny, defenseless, children? I don't want to lose the 2nd Amendment, but I don't want idiots like that man to have easy access to guns either. Seems to me, that you are far violently, mentally ill people having easy access to firearms. I don't really think that is true, but just some thoughts on how gun movement comes across.
Ok here we go with the same old broken record . Truthful facts , But stil are getting old .

Guns are a huge part of America . FACT

No you do not have to be a Consevative to be a real American . Believe it or not i have alot of Democrat friends who are True Americans .

When this country was started it was mainly because people DID not like the way things were going where they lived . I SUGGEST THAT People who are not happy with the way that things are going here do the SAME .

Guns Do not KILL people . PEOPLE Kill PEOPLE . Fact

I could REALLY go into a huge Talk about guns and parents using the Sandy hook tragedy as a talking point but i think that enough has been said about that (God bless those poor people there )

Being a citizen of this Great Nation Comes with a Commitment To obey support and protects its laws beliefs and values .

Hitler took guns away from its people , i dont have to waste time to tell anybody what happened there .

I have posted before what i feel about gun banning . In short NOT everybody needs a 30 round Clip . Going Deer hunting with an AR 15 is in my opinion DUMB , But thats just my opinion. With That being said We as a Nation DO NOT need access to such things banned from us either.

Bad guys will always get guns Law abiding people will always pay the price for any new gun laws . If you would really take a GOOD look at the gun laws that we have on the books now . You would really wonder why they are not enforced to there full letter , Because if used they would WORK . But when a criminal gets busted and breaks a gun law what happens ? For one if He or She is Black they hollar and CRY That there being treated unjust or being picked on because there Black . Same thing if there Illegal , If there Illegal You cant touch them because of all the new regulations about that , Well you can but it won't work and the law knows it , So why bother. And if your a rich Kid and you break a Gun law DADDY AND MOMMY Get some F Lee Bailey Type and spend Thousands to Clear your name therefore teaching the child NOTHING ! And Thats what the goverment needs to TARGET . And NOT BAN things from law abiding people .

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of "evolutoin"!:)
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION!(AND THAT IS A SCIENTIFIC FACT)...
Scientific fact? No, not really. To calculate the standard deviation of a sample, one must divide by "n - 1" ("n" is the number of subjects in the sampled population). Since you are the only subject in the sample, therefore n-1=0, and division by zero is not allowed in mathematics. Thus the standard deviation of your single-subject sample approaches infinity, and thus you cannot prove your assertion.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Got to love those ad hominem attacks that you make while you cry about others doing it to you....
<.snicker!.> I didn't really think that you would notice that! However, you undoubtedly know that "What goes around comes around."

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was I know I could get an endless supply of stupidisms just from reading your posts. In fact I could probably write 3 or 4 books given how much stupidity you post.
I am rather verbose.(Incidentally, there is no such thing as a "stupidism," unless you are applying the term to the sayings of Sarah Palin, in which case the term is quite appropriate.)

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabber Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
PROOF - GOD made a liberal!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/EUzMPlQb2G4
God apparently also made Neo-CONs who have nothing better to do than produce silly videos like this one.

God made both liberals and conservatives, but He gave us liberals more ability to think logically. Don't fret! It's genetic!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok here we go with the same old broken record . Truthful facts , But stil are getting old .
Hitler took guns away from its people , i dont have to waste time to tell anybody what happened there ...
So why repeat the same old broken record?

You are just proving Godwin's law.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Investigator: Obama’s DHS Cyber Army Targets Anti-Obama Sites
http://www.westernjournalism.com/investigator...
The Illuminati/Freemasons, Skull&Bones are the Inner Party of Orwell's '1984' and they are monitoring every cellphone call and all e-mails. They are covering for Kenyan-born Obama who i9s their Big Bother/antichrist.
I HATE BIG BROTHER.
Gun Grabber Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

MUST WATCH: ICE UNION LEADER REVEALS SHOCKING DETAILS ABOUT IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT IN TESTIMONY BEFORE CONGRESS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/13/ic...

‘It Goes Back to the Bin Laden Attack’: Expert Who Said New Benghazi Info Will Leave You ‘Amazed and Shocked’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/13/it...

CNN PANEL CLASHES AFTER CONTRIBUTOR SUGGESTS ALLEGED LAPD COP KILLER CAN TEACH US A LOT ABOUT ‘INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/13/cn...
~ I can tell you where the Racism is, it is with the Liberals. Top racists are President Oboma, JesseeAssJackson, All not to Sharpton, etc. etc.

CNN PANELIST’S SHOCK CLAIM: DORNER’S RAMPAGE ‘ALMOST LIKE WATCHING DJANGO UNCHAINED IN REAL LIFE; IT’S KIND OF EXCITING’
~ Typical Liberal Mind! All Crazy! You don't hear the liberals screaming about gun control with this case! Dorner was a LIBERAL!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/13/co...
Hahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post has more fake 'hahahahahahaha's' than a Benny Hill skit, and absolutely no hooters. That would make you intimately acquainted with the premise of 'pathetic'.
Keep wanking. I suspect you're bound to come eventually—even if there's no one around to share your minuscule victory. Got tweezers?
Ouch...is that the best you can do????

Got a Hook?
Hahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns are a huge part of America . FACT
No you do not have to be a Consevative to be a real American . Believe it or not i have alot of Democrat friends who are True Americans .
When this country was started it was mainly because people DID not like the way things were going where they lived . I SUGGEST THAT People who are not happy with the way that things are going here do the SAME .
Guns Do not KILL people . PEOPLE Kill PEOPLE . Fact
I could REALLY go into a huge Talk about guns and parents using the Sandy hook tragedy as a talking point but i think that enough has been said about that (God bless those poor people there )
Being a citizen of this Great Nation Comes with a Commitment To obey support and protects its laws beliefs and values .
Hitler took guns away from its people , i dont have to waste time to tell anybody what happened there .
I have posted before what i feel about gun banning . In short NOT everybody needs a 30 round Clip . Going Deer hunting with an AR 15 is in my opinion DUMB , But thats just my opinion. With That being said We as a Nation DO NOT need access to such things banned from us either.
Bad guys will always get guns Law abiding people will always pay the price for any new gun laws . If you would really take a GOOD look at the gun laws that we have on the books now . You would really wonder why they are not enforced to there full letter , Because if used they would WORK . But when a criminal gets busted and breaks a gun law what happens ? For one if He or She is Black they hollar and CRY That there being treated unjust or being picked on because there Black . Same thing if there Illegal , If there Illegal You cant touch them because of all the new regulations about that , Well you can but it won't work and the law knows it , So why bother. And if your a rich Kid and you break a Gun law DADDY AND MOMMY Get some F Lee Bailey Type and spend Thousands to Clear your name therefore teaching the child NOTHING ! And Thats what the goverment needs to TARGET . And NOT BAN things from law abiding people .
This poster proves that you cannot, I repeat cannot, argue facts with the right. They do not have the mental capacity to understand them.

Think back to the republican primaries.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Gun Grabber Commies

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

One Hundred Thousand Join Conservative Social Media Facebook

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/02/one-hundred-...
FACTS CHALLENGED GOP

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

One Hundred Thousand Join Conservative Social Media Facebook
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/02/one-hundred-...
WOW what a pitiful number? most of those are Ted Nugent fans...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,021 - 72,040 of92,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hayti Forum right now

Search the Hayti Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
amber gobea 25 min guesst 7
Jumper 54 min Meet 3
Punks 1 hr Jimmy 13
Why vote? 1 hr Agree 12
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 18 hr Same 6,874
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Wed who cares 18,912
brandon weeks REWARD Wed pitbull 1
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Pemiscot County was issued at April 24 at 2:40PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance