Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76216 Feb 8, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, YDD! How have you been? I see you still have a needy, sad, mangy gray box mutt, polar CON apologist, shill, suck up, toadie, troll infestation here.
Not sure why you'd feed the trolls. Where's the sport in that? But to each your own! Go get 'em, but don't scuff them up too much. You've seen how badly they whine!
Hey! Good to have you visit! Hope things are going well!

Well, I "feed the trolls" to watch them sit up on their haunches and beg for more!

I know that I should be ashamed of myself, and sometimes I am -- but I quickly get over it!_8-)
Norton

Ozark, MO

#76217 Feb 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I didn't think you watched Fox News! OH, I should have known.......that was just a jab!
I don't know what the US should do to Americans engaging in foreign terrorist activities. However, trials take a long time! They need to make sure they know what they are doing before they take any action.(you know like when they didn't find the WMD's that were removed before anyone could find them.......I will always believe that).
I don't know anything about all these strange sources from which you get information. I'll stick with the Fox.....THE PEOPLE I TRUST! Christian Science Monitor, huh? Now there is a place to get the real news! Well, for jokers like yourself!
CHEERIOS!
I havent posted here for a while. It's good to know you are still a crazy, trolling, bigoted, impotent, idiotic nutball. I missed you for real.:)

Cheers
Norton

Olathe, KS

#76218 Feb 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You say, " ... I don't think Iraq has WMD's but I think they once did."
Of course they did. The US gave WMDs to the Iraqis when they were in a war with Iran. And the Iraqis later destroyed them, as directed by the UN. Do try to stay up with the situation, "Norton."
I do not need "Fox News" to tell me what is happening to this country. I can read and think for myself.
It's apparent to me that you do need Fox News to tell you what is happening because you don't have a clue. Sooooooooooo, keep reading whatever garbage you're reading and I know you think for yourself. That's also apparent..........Haaaaaaaaaaa a!

CHEERS!
Norton

Olathe, KS

#76219 Feb 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I havent posted here for a while. It's good to know you are still a crazy, trolling, bigoted, impotent, idiotic nutball. I missed you for real.:)
Cheers
Well, why don't you say how you really feel?:))!

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76220 Feb 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It's apparent to me that you do need Fox News to tell you what is happening because you don't have a clue. Sooooooooooo, keep reading whatever garbage you're reading and I know you think for yourself. That's also apparent.......... Haaaaaaaaaaaa!...
Here is but ONE example of the cluelessness of "Fox News" (and the people who write for it, and who watch it):

"Fox News" just claimed that solar power won't work because the US isn't sunny like Germany! Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!

Germany's weather is affected by the Gulf Stream, which brings rain and dreary weather over England and then over Germany. I have seen entire months in Germany during which the sun NEVER appeared!

The German Air Force used to have its pilots trained in Texas because Germany has so few days that planes can be flown VFR (visual flight rules).

Germany has about as much sun as ALASKA!

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4513-fox-ne...

Look for the BLUE, "Norton"! That indicates that Germany has few sunny days and that upper coastal Washington state and Alaska have few sunny days! Technology wizards and climatologists (amongst other things) "Fox News" AIN'T!_8-)

However, I see no problem if you continue to get your news from Fox. You ain't gonna get any dumber.(You know what the studies show.)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76221 Feb 8, 2013
Oh! Oh! Ronald Reagan just "weighed in" on high-rate-of-fire rifles. Reagan's words are featured in a gun-reform ad on BarackObama.Com :

"I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense.

"BUT I DO BELIEVE THAT AN AK-47, A MACHINE GUN, IS NOT A SPORTING WEAPON OR NEEDED FOR DEFENSE OF THE HOME."

-- Ronald Reagan

https://secure.assets.bostatic.com/email/2013...

www.barackobama.com/gun-reform
Gun Grabber Commies

Ozark, MO

#76222 Feb 8, 2013
Gun Ban Repealed! As City Council Meeting Turns Into Massive Pro-Gun Rally

Gun Ban Repealed! As City Council Meeting Turns Into Massive Pro-Gun Rally . Act locally.....it makes all the difference in the world!
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/video/video/show...
Gun Grabber Commies

Ozark, MO

#76223 Feb 8, 2013
FBI: CALIF. MAN HOPED TO INCITE ‘CIVIL WAR’ BY FRAMING ‘ANTI-GOVERNMENT’ RIGHT-WING GROUPS FOR TERROR ATTACK

See.. we told you so!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/08/ci...
Gun Grabber Commies

Ozark, MO

#76224 Feb 8, 2013
‘Obama Has Put In Place’ Secret Database With ‘Everything On Everyone’

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-has-pu...

He’s, Obama’s 4th Reich is preparing.

Jesse Jackson was shilling the other day for Obama’s DHS Gestapo to patrol the streets of Chicago, now that their gun control has made it the murder capital of the country. DHS and other alphabet agencies have recently purchased over 1.8 BILLION rounds of hollow point ammo – enough to shoot every man, woman, and child in the country 5 times or more – ammo that’s illegal for military use under international law, and have just ordered an additional 7,000 FULLY AUTOMATIC “personal defense” weapons. How does anyone with the capability of rational thought escape the conclusion that our government is preparing for a war on its own citizens? Chicago will just be a pilot program for a nationwide program. If they are allowed to continue, it will end up making the Bruce Willis movie “The Siege” look like a good day in Mr. Rogers’ neighborhood. Keep your powder dry, you’re going to need it.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-has-pu...
Norton

Olathe, KS

#76225 Feb 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is but ONE example of the cluelessness of "Fox News" (and the people who write for it, and who watch it):
"Fox News" just claimed that solar power won't work because the US isn't sunny like Germany! Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!
Germany's weather is affected by the Gulf Stream, which brings rain and dreary weather over England and then over Germany. I have seen entire months in Germany during which the sun NEVER appeared!
The German Air Force used to have its pilots trained in Texas because Germany has so few days that planes can be flown VFR (visual flight rules).
Germany has about as much sun as ALASKA!
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4513-fox-ne...
Look for the BLUE, "Norton"! That indicates that Germany has few sunny days and that upper coastal Washington state and Alaska have few sunny days! Technology wizards and climatologists (amongst other things) "Fox News" AIN'T!_8-)
However, I see no problem if you continue to get your news from Fox. You ain't gonna get any dumber.(You know what the studies show.)
I still have a sense of humor! You have to with the BS you put out!

CHEERS!

P. S. I'm still not raptured. Thought I would remind you.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76226 Feb 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have a sense of humor! You have to with the BS you put out!
CHEERS!
P. S. I'm still not raptured. Thought I would remind you.
I hope you have better luck tomorrow!

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#76227 Feb 8, 2013
demmz wrote:
I don't know! But I generally vote Dem!
If you vote a party ticket, that makes you a slave.

Both parties are corrupt to the core.
abc

Qulin, MO

#76228 Feb 8, 2013
huh?

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#76229 Feb 8, 2013
If you vote for one party only, you belong to them—they are supposed to serve you, not you them. That makes you their slave.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#76230 Feb 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you have better luck tomorrow!
Good One ...if only the Rapture and Obamacare Death Panels where TRUE...LOL

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#76231 Feb 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you have better luck tomorrow!
The rapture has nothing to do with luck—much like your inability to conjugate verbs without soiling yourself.

Not all Christians believe in the rapture. It's a rather new concept. Yet I do not belittle others for their faith unless it involves cow worship.
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

#76232 Feb 9, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
If you vote a party ticket, that makes you a slave.
Both parties are corrupt to the core.
Welcome to Planet EARTH

LIKE IT HAS EVER BEEN ANY DIFFERENT
Proves how little you really know

LOL

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76233 Feb 9, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
If you vote for one party only, you belong to them—they are supposed to serve you, not you them. That makes you their slave.
I disagree. I have voted for Republican presidents three times. However, Reagan and Bush43 cured me of that. Because the minor parties have no chance of winning the presidency, I am left with only one choice, and that is to be a straight-ticket "Yellow Dog Democrat."

I keep hearing Jon Huntsman's name over and over -- primarily by Democrats. Interesting. But, of course, Huntsman is far too knowledgeable and liberal for the Neo-CON-controlled Republican Party to actually vote for him.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76234 Feb 9, 2013
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Good One ...if only the Rapture and Obamacare Death Panels where TRUE... LOL
Ah yes! Sarah Palin and "Norton" are on the same side on those issues!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76236 Feb 9, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
The rapture has nothing to do with luck—much like your inability to conjugate verbs without soiling yourself.
Not all Christians believe in the rapture. It's a rather new concept. Yet I do not belittle others for their faith unless it involves cow worship.
You are correct: The Rapture has nothing to do with luck. You are also correct: not all Christians believe in the Rapture, although the concept has been around a very long time -- much earlier than its present-day supporters.

So you belittle Hindus?(Although they do not worship cows. They protect cows, which they consider sacred.)

Pray tell -- what bodily functions are involved in which conjugating verbs causes one to soil oneself? You have some goofy ideas. An Einstein you ain't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Hooper (May '15) 15 hr just saying 14
Jonathan Turnage (Nov '10) Tue guest 10
Patty Anns Mon Citizen 7
hooper May 22 GUEST 33
Janitor May 21 guest 1
Valerie massage therapist May 20 Citizen 6
Drugs May 20 serious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages