Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOP gone with the wind

Saint Louis, MO

#75934 Jan 31, 2013
ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of radon gas.
Its second behind smoking tobacco as leading causes of lung cancer in the united states. Rodon is not really anything anyone I know worries about and it's probably more dangerous than smart meters or anything emitting a low amount of radio frequencies.
Don't forget Carbon Monoxide...especially for all those poor uninsured conservative Methsourians that live around West Plains, who heat their cabin's with wood!
Liberals Destroying USA

West Plains, MO

#75936 Jan 31, 2013
GOP gone with the wind wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Carbon Monoxide...especially for all those poor uninsured conservative Methsourians that live around West Plains, who heat their cabin's with wood!

Don't forget your sissors, DUMB ASS! DumbAss zombie liberals heat their trailers with hot air and BullShit!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/shear_b...
Bad news for Dems

Gideon, MO

#75937 Jan 31, 2013
Letter from a typical "educated" liberal published in a North Carolina paper. It must have been written by Dawg or one of his many aliases.

Beaufort, N.C.

Jan. 17, 2013

TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and “so-called” conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?

We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer than Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that’s just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.

Please withhold my name because I don’t want to get crank calls.

PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75938 Jan 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Dawgy daddy, stick up for that Autistic retarded son of yours. Sorry to hear about that glue eating incident he had this morning.
What a limited vocabulary you have, "Harvey"! If you could not spell "autistic" (with a capital "A"), you would no longer be able to post.

#75939 Jan 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you didn't hurt yourself coming up with that one.
Of course not. I got a million of 'em! That came from a WW II phrase used by military pilots: "You have a malfunction between the headsets!" Ain't history grand? You would be able to make clever posts also, if you but had an elementary vocabulary.

#75940 Jan 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... Autism ... Autism ... Autistic ... Autism ... Autism ...
Yep! Were it not for the words "autism" and "autistic," you would have NOTHING to say.(Which is about what you have to say even now.)

#75941 Jan 31, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
OBAMA RECOVERY HITS TIME INC.: 500 LAYOFFS ANNOUNCED ...
http://www.dumbbart.su x ...
Still quoting Dumb Bart, I see!_8-)

#75942 Jan 31, 2013
2013 – The Obama Uprising Is On Schedule
(Joe Gilbert)– On 21 January, Dr. Jim Garrow posted a shocking statement on Facebook.“I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new ‘litmus test’ in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks,” he wrote.
“The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not,”...
Police fire on US citizens every day. What's your point?

#75943 Jan 31, 2013
ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of radon gas.
Its second behind smoking tobacco as leading causes of lung cancer in the united states. Rodon is not really anything anyone I know worries about and it's probably more dangerous than smart meters or anything emitting a low amount of radio frequencies.
Radon gas is a naturally-present radioactive element. It primarily collects in basements.

"Smart Meters" are NOT "radioactive." Dummy!

#75944 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Or unvented gas heaters.

#75945 Jan 31, 2013
Bad news for Dems wrote:
Letter from a typical "educated" liberal published in a North Carolina paper. It must have been written by Dawg or one of his many aliases.
Beaufort, N.C.
Jan. 17, 2013
TO THE EDITOR:
Republicans and “so-called” conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?
We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer than Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence.
But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.
The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that’s just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.
Please withhold my name because I don’t want to get crank calls.
PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT
Ah, hahahahahahaha! How long did it take you to make up that phony letter?_8-)
Bad news for Dems

Gideon, MO

#75946 Jan 31, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahaha! How long did it take you to make up that phony letter?_8-)
I didn't make it up. It was written to a North Carolina newspaper.

#75947 Jan 31, 2013
Bad news for Dems wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make it up. It was written to a North Carolina newspaper.
Perhaps YOU "didn't make it up." And it was probably "written to a North Carolina newspaper."

But if you cannot recognize a joke when you see it, I feel sorry for you. Here is part of the letter:

"I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way."

Ah, hahahahahahaha! GOTCHA! ROFL! Duh! You conservatives are SO dumb!_8-)

(And, incidentally, the US Constitution was written 236 years ago!_8-)
ghh

United States

#75948 Jan 31, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Radon gas is a naturally-present radioactive element. It primarily collects in basements.
"Smart Meters" are NOT "radioactive." Dummy!
Radio frequencies interfere with normal cell activities.
ghh

United States

#75949 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't forget carbon monoxide smoking tobacco produces that.
Phyllis

Farmington, MO

#75951 Jan 31, 2013
Interesting!!

#75952 Jan 31, 2013
ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
Radio frequencies interfere with normal cell activities.
Please give us a learned discourse about it. For example: ELF, SLF, ULF, VLF, LF, MF, HF, VHF, UHF, SHF, EHF, THF. Are their effects all the same?

What do you mean by "interfere with"? Cite us some authoritative studies of the effects of ANY radio frequencies upon the human body. Your typing something silly on your computer keyboard means NOTHING.

AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, radio frequencies are NOT, REPEAT NOT, related to radioactive material, like your example of radon. Radon is NOT a "radio frequency."

You are out of your league, boy.

#75953 Jan 31, 2013
ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't forget carbon monoxide smoking tobacco produces that.
Carbon monoxide is neither a radioactive material nor a radio frequency.

You better stop before you exhibit more of your ignorance.
GOP Totally OUTof CONTROL

Saint Louis, MO

#75954 Jan 31, 2013
Libertypendence Park: Glenn Beck's Freedom Town Spoofed By Brian Sack

By now, we've all heard about Glenn Beck's proposed Independence, U.S.A., a planned town/amusement park for people who have decided their gated communities just aren't doing enough to make America great again. Jon Stewart took a solid whack at it on Tuesday, but he wasn't the first comedian to take Beck to task over his own private Idaho.

A week ago, comedian and host of B.S. of A., Brian Sack, unveiled this fake promo that mercilessly mocks the intentional libertarian community. And the kicker: Sack's show is on Beck's BlazeTV network.

Of course, Sack has been a long collaborator with Beck, often appearing on his previous shows just to take him hilariously to task. So we imagine Beck probably found this spoof funny himself.

Nevertheless, epic takedown, Mr. Sack. We don't imagine you'll be putting in a change of address for Glenn-becki-becki-stan-stan-la nd any time soon.
Jesus the GOP is a MESS

Saint Louis, MO

#75955 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't forget your sissors, DUMB ASS! DumbAss zombie liberals heat their trailers with hot air and BullShit!
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/shear_b...
insulting names reflect poorly on the insulter,,,, i forgive you

Jesus loves St Louis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$2.00 a gallon gas. Thanks Obama 13 min American Patriot 3
Brea who 17 min Jeff treat 1
James Moody, Wardell Food Center! 3 hr ladyluck 2
high class crack hoes (Mar '11) 5 hr Saw him do it 7
Jeremy hatley whoop his mom 5 hr Made me sick 4
Mike Emery 8 hr Guest 1
Big guy that works at Dons? (Jul '12) 9 hr unknown 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages