Let's get this straight.SHOCK VIDEO: Morningland Dairy Raided – Another Family Business Destroyed By Government Ruling Class
Prepare to be infuriated!
After a long legal battle Morningland Dairy in Missouri was raided by the government and their property destroyed this week.
On January 25, 2013, Morningland Dairy in Missouri was raided and over 36 tons of personal property was confiscated by the Missouri State Milk Board. In operation for over 30 years, Morningland Dairy has never received one complaint from a customer or any illness reported as a result of consuming their product.
Will your business be next?
From the video: Moriningland Dairy, a family business that has been in operation for over 30 years without a single complaint or report of any illness has ceased today. The over two year battle they’ve had with the Missouri Milk Board ended today with a raid and confiscation of over 250 thousand dollars of inventory seized by the state. As a result of the legal stipulations put on Morningland Dairy which are impossible to comply with they will no longer be able to produce their product.
The real crime they are being persecuted for is producing cheese with raw milk. Whether the state wants to admit it or not that is what their real charge is and that in itself is criminal.
This should be the shot heard ’round the rural world. What has been done to this family is a travesty of justice. Their livelihood has been destroyed. These are good people who ran an honest business. How much more tyranny will we tolerate before we tell the state, Enough!
Truth Farmer has more.
And, here’s another video of the raid.
6248 County Road 2980
Mountain View, MO 65548
1. Morningland Dairy raw milk cheese has been tested and found to have listeria and the harmful bacteria staph (staphylococcus aureus).
2. Despite the health concerns, Morningland Dairy continued to produce their raw milk cheese.
3. They were served with a restraining order and preliminary injunction.
4. They continued to product raw milk cheese.
5. So you think that the US FDA and the Missouri Milk Board should tolerate a company selling a product with harmful bacteria?
If you do, you are hereby sentenced to eat 100 pounds of Morningland Dairy raw milk cheese. It's tasty and healthy for you. Unless, of course, you get sick and die.
6. Your article states "As a result of the legal stipulations put on Morningland Dairy which are impossible to comply with they will no longer be able to produce their product."
Awwwww! Why shouldn't Morningland Dairy continue to produce raw milk cheese containing listeria and staph? That simply isn't fair!