Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Comments (Page 3,559)

Showing posts 71,161 - 71,180 of94,971
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

now=know...I get my keybord sticky...oh, BTW-you must be NORTON because he's the only one who believes he know's what he's talking about.....

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a washcloth to wipe the sh*t off your nose?
Sure, just be gentle...and don't get any in your abrasions.....
To The Skeptics

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Dawg and Poo, you both seem like you enjoy proving or disproving various things, so here is a challenge for you. Read this book "Proof of Heaven" and let me know your thoughts. You can get it through Amazon for $10-$12, including shipping. You should be able to read through it in a couple of days since you have a lot of extra time on your hands!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Proof-Heaven-Neurosurge...

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

To The Skeptics wrote:
Dawg and Poo, you both seem like you enjoy proving or disproving various things, so here is a challenge for you. Read this book "Proof of Heaven" and let me know your thoughts. You can get it through Amazon for $10-$12, including shipping. You should be able to read through it in a couple of days since you have a lot of extra time on your hands!!!
1451695195/ref=sr_1_1?s=books &ie=UTF8&qid=135870843 4&sr=1-
1&keywords=proof+of+heaven
mmmm....I'll take a look but I'm telling you now if there were empirical evidence, the info would probably be known as "greatest discovery" and be FREE!!
GOP is Bad Religion

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm....I'll take a look but I'm telling you now if there were empirical evidence, the info would probably be known as "greatest discovery" and be FREE!!
Hahahaha...excellent comeback!
Game Point
DAN will not stay away

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton is clearly far more intelligent them you are.
For that matter a turd is more intelligent then you are. At least it knows it's a worthless piece of crap. You remain in denial even though every post you make shows you to be a worthless piece of crap.
Yawn.....
GOP Hysterical BS

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a washcloth to wipe the sh*t off your nose?
No, but you will...when you pull your head out of your a@@!!!!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text> ... The fact that you have to tell people you are smart only shows that you realize how stupid you really are....
I do not tell people that I am smart, for two reasons:
1. It is self-evident, and
2. I have jealous people like you who tell them for me!_8-)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, thanks for proving what I said about your stupidity. If you we're even 1/4 smart of what you claim to be you would STFU and not say stupid things like this that exposé you for being he idiot that you are.
Hey, YOU are the gun-hugger who thinks that you can defeat the Chinese army with your little .410 shotgun!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
And since the majority of gun deaths come from areas that are predominantly Democrat , i.e. the inner cities, my point stands that the only way to reduce gun violence is to keep them out if the hands of idiots, i.e. Democrats.
Speaking if idiots, Democrats, and guns I hope to God you don't own a gun.
I am quite sure that the 5 injuries on "Gun Appreciation Day" were caused by conservatives. You guys run your mouths a lot, but when it comes down to responsible behavior, you simply do not have it.

Only a guy with a small male organ would call himself "Proud Gun Owner." Psychologically, that is called "compensation" (for something which you do not have).

You apparently ARE in favor of "gun control." ROFL! Caught ya!_8-)_The more you post, the more it is obvious that you are totally clueless, and probably represent a menace to society, as well as to yourself and your friends.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton is clearly far more intelligent them you are.
For that matter a turd is more intelligent then you are. At least it knows it's a worthless piece of crap. You remain in denial even though every post you make shows you to be a worthless piece of crap.
Remove fear and scatological interest, and you conservative gun-huggers don't have anything left.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
May the Holy Spirit fall upon you and give you peace. I have come to the conclusion that is your only hope....
May the "Bird of Paradise" fly up your nose and give you some brains! I fear that is your only hope!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

To The Skeptics wrote:
I would prefer that you read the book and summarize the "proof" yourself for us. I am not really into reading mythology.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm.... I'll take a look but I'm telling you now if there were empirical evidence, the info would probably be known as "greatest discovery" and be FREE!!
You are absolutely correct, "Poo"! The Amazon description says that this book tells us what happened while this guy lay in a coma. Did he die, go to "heaven" and come back? Did he meet "God"? That's just a bunch of hooey. The book is described as:

"Alexander’s recovery is a medical miracle. But the real miracle of his story lies elsewhere. While his body lay in coma, Alexander journeyed beyond this world and encountered an angelic being who guided him into the deepest realms of super-physical existence. There he met, and spoke with, the Divine source of the universe itself."

SURE HE DID! And if you buy this $8.79 book you can read all about his dreams while he was in a coma.(P.T. Barnum was correct!)

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct, "Poo"! The Amazon description says that this book tells us what happened while this guy lay in a coma. Did he die, go to "heaven" and come back? Did he meet "God"? That's just a bunch of hooey. The book is described as:
"Alexander’s recovery is a medical miracle. But the real miracle of his story lies elsewhere. While his body lay in coma, Alexander journeyed beyond this world and encountered an angelic being who guided him into the deepest realms of super-physical existence. There he met, and spoke with, the Divine source of the universe itself."
SURE HE DID! And if you buy this $8.79 book you can read all about his dreams while he was in a coma.(P.T. Barnum was correct!)
Thanks for saving me the trouble DAWG! lol...so that's te ground-shaking, breakthrough, all-enlightening book!!! With a decent imagination or the help of hallucinogens anyone could write a diatribe in the fantasy genre....He definitely offered a challenge--I'd NEVER be able to interpret such drivel as meaningful....
Proud Gun Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I do not tell people that I am smart, for two reasons:
1. It is self-evident, and
2. I have jealous people like you who tell them for me!_8-)
1. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/columbia-mo/T...

2. See #1
Red State BAD Religion

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for saving me the trouble DAWG! lol...so that's te ground-shaking, breakthrough, all-enlightening book!!! With a decent imagination or the help of hallucinogens anyone could write a diatribe in the fantasy genre....He definitely offered a challenge--I'd NEVER be able to interpret such drivel as meaningful....
That title is right up there with Hal Lindsay's "Late Great Planet Earth" Remember the runaway best seller where Lindsey predicted the Soviet AntiChrist would have begun the Tribulation back in 1983...and we would be living right now in the Millenium

It's now classed as out of publication FICTION, an can be found in flea markests accross the Red States!
Proud Gun Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey, YOU are the gun-hugger who thinks that you can defeat the Chinese army with your little .410 shotgun!
Again, thanks for proving just how stupid you really are. You're making this too easy.
Proud Gun Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am quite sure that the 5 injuries on "Gun Appreciation Day" were caused by conservatives. You guys run your mouths a lot, but when it comes down to responsible behavior, you simply do not have it.
Only a guy with a small male organ would call himself "Proud Gun Owner." Psychologically, that is called "compensation" (for something which you do not have).
You apparently ARE in favor of "gun control." ROFL! Caught ya!_8-)_The more you post, the more it is obvious that you are totally clueless, and probably represent a menace to society, as well as to yourself and your friends.
So when you are posting on here you are thinking about the male parts of other posters? To each their own buddy. You got a right to be as queer as you want to be.

I would be in favor of keeping guns out of the hands of Democrats since the majority of gun violence comes from inner cities that are predominately Democrat. Not to mention the mentally insane which also happen to be Democrats, like you. It is easy to see that you are mentally insane. At the very least you are a mental midget. I mean mental "little person". Don't want to offend you with incorrect terminology. You seem very unstable as it is.
Proud Gun Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Remove fear and scatological interest, and you conservative gun-huggers don't have anything left.
Again, thank you for proving just how stupid you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,161 - 71,180 of94,971
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hayti Discussions

Search the Hayti Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
tracy rice pregnant on meth 2 hr guest 2
Glen Moore (Jan '13) 18 hr billy yo 6
jonathan hurley 18 hr shocked 4
Heather cummings Tue Huh 2
how many thanks that we should pay more tax to ... (Jun '10) Tue helping neighbors 18
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon CLUE 6,893
CNA Classes Jul 7 Mogurl 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hayti People Search