Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Comments (Page 3,558)

Showing posts 71,141 - 71,160 of94,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

TinFoilHelmet wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/01/07/god-is-not-a-christ ian-tutu-dalai-lama_n_2421553. html
Even the Pope is out after the NRA!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/19/vati...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am amazed at how much stupidity you manage to post on a daily basis. If there was a Guinness world record for stupidity you would win it hands down without anyone even being a close second
Why, thank you, "Franklin"! That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me! I always was an over-achiever.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
I read yours and Nortons posts. He failed nothing. He proved you wrong and now you are trying to hide it with a snide comment that is an obvious lie.
You really are stupid.
Since "Norton" failed my little test, and then YOU also failed the same test, I must conclude that neither of you know anything about the Bible.
Norton

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Marcus Bachmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look ...Todd Aiken has joined us this morning
It's not like he has anything else to do. He tried to start a grassroots movement, but the first person he tried to recruit was a woman. He went up to her and began to explain how the human body works, "Young lady, in cases of legitimate.." At this point she started beating him. When the cops got there to pull her off of him, in between breaths and swings of her fists she explained how the nice man was gonna teach her the difference between legitimate and illegitimate rape. Ole' Todd's just now shaking off the effects of the pepper spray and taser.

He's bored and can't leave the house without someone beating him...so topix.
Dumb Ass Liberals

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Concerned citizens gathered in state capitals nationwide Saturday to rally against stricter gun control measures, days after President Barack Obama unveiled a sweeping package of federal gun control proposals.

Roughly 800 people turned out in Austin, Texas, many carrying signs with messages like “An Armed Society is a Polite Society” and “The Second Amendment Comes from God.” Police in Connecticut said about 1,000 people showed up on the capitol grounds in Hartford, about 50 miles from the site of last month’s mass shooting at Newtown’s Sandy Hook Elementary School. Roughly 2,000 turned out in New York.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/19/am...
Why then

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Concerned citizens gathered in state capitals nationwide Saturday to rally against stricter gun control measures, days after President Barack Obama unveiled a sweeping package of federal gun control proposals.
Roughly 800 people turned out in Austin, Texas, many carrying signs with messages like “An Armed Society is a Polite Society” and “The Second Amendment Comes from God.” Police in Connecticut said about 1,000 people showed up on the capitol grounds in Hartford, about 50 miles from the site of last month’s mass shooting at Newtown’s Sandy Hook Elementary School. Roughly 2,000 turned out in New York.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/19/am...
Why did Ronald Reagan and George Bush as Presidents and Conservatives, promote assault weapons bans? Why did conservative judge Scalia state it is constitutional to do this?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Roughly 800 people turned out in Austin, Texas, many carrying signs with messages like “An Armed Society is a Polite Society” and “The Second Amendment Comes from God.” Police in Connecticut said about 1,000 people showed up on the capitol grounds in Hartford, about 50 miles from the site of last month’s mass shooting at Newtown’s Sandy Hook Elementary School. Roughly 2,000 turned out in New York....
Meanwhile, in the REAL world, five people were injured in accidental shootings on "Gun Appreciation Day" today. In Ohio, a gun dealer accidentally discharged an automatic handgun, shooting his friend. In North Carolina, a man unzipped the case of his shotgun, which discharged injuring three people. In Indiana, the owner of a handgun was loading his .45 caliber semi-automatic handgun after visiting the "Indy 1500 Gun and Knife Show." He had to be hospitalized.

Celebrate "Gun Appreciation Day." Shoot your friend. Or yourself. Or a bystander.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4207-five-i...

Guns don't shoot people. Gun huggers shoot people.
Very Blue Liberal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, in the REAL world, five people were injured in accidental shootings on "Gun Appreciation Day" today. In Ohio, a gun dealer accidentally discharged an automatic handgun, shooting his friend. In North Carolina, a man unzipped the case of his shotgun, which discharged injuring three people. In Indiana, the owner of a handgun was loading his .45 caliber semi-automatic handgun after visiting the "Indy 1500 Gun and Knife Show." He had to be hospitalized.
Celebrate "Gun Appreciation Day." Shoot your friend. Or yourself. Or a bystander.
Agree %100 There is no better credibility.
Dumb Ass Liberals

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama is nothing but a hypocrite. He wants to control which guns that we own He has been giving weapons to drug cartels in Mexico with the Fast and Furious gun running scheme. He gave guns to terrorists in Libya and Syria and wants to give tanks and F-16 fighter jets to the terrorists in Egypt.

Busted: 1940 Census Confirms Obama Alias; Born In 1890
http://www.westernjournalism.com/busted-1940-...

Re-Elected To Do What, Mr. Obama?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/re-elected-t...

Uninformed Obama Voters Saying They Watched Inauguration Before It Took Place
http://www.westernjournalism.com/uninformed-o...
Ban all guns

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Ban all guns NOW!
Proud Gun Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Ban all guns wrote:
Ban all guns NOW!
If guns kill people then pens cause spelling mistakes, cars cause accidents, and Liberalism causes stupidity.

Ok, the last one is accurate, but you get the point.

Also, guns don't kill people, husbands that come home early kill people.

Since you are wanting the complete destruction of the 2nd ammendment then lets just get rid of the whole Constitution. What do ya say? No more freedom of speech since words hurt people. No more freedom of religeon since the left wants us all to become Muslims. No more term limits on Presidents since Obama already is acting like a dictator. We can certainly do without that pesky no illegal search and siezures. Sure would make that whole gun issue easier to control. Might as well get rid of the presumption of innocence. Oh wait, the left has already done that since they throw out accusations against people all the time then expect them to prove themselves innocent. If we get rid of 18 and 21 would alcohol be legal or illegal?

Screw it, we don't need any of our freedoms and rights!!!
Proud Gun Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Meanwhile, in the REAL world, 3,000 people were killed yesterday in auto accidents, 110 in America alone.

On average there are 40,000 people killed every year in car accidents in America. The most recent data I could find shows that in 2004 29,569 people were killed by guns in America. 56% of those were suicides. So I guess we better get rid of rope, razor blades, knives, pills, and any other means of suicide. Let's not forget those that use their cars carbon monoxide to commit suicide. All the more reasons why cars need to be outlawed.

The interesting part of the gun deaths is how many are commited by inner city people where the majority of Democrats reside. Perhaps the real issue is guns in the hands of Democrats. Take a look at Chicago alone. In fact thier gun death numbers have increased since their strict gun laws were put in place.

Just think, if we get rid of all our guns, how easy it would be for a country like China to invade us. I mean, no way to defend ourselves makes us ripe for the pickin' and then we could have that wonderful Liberal communistic utopia you all want.
Proud Gun Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Since "Norton" failed my little test, and then YOU also failed the same test, I must conclude that neither of you know anything about the Bible.
Types of Delusional Disorder

There are different types of delusional disorder based on the main theme of the delusions experienced. The types of delusional disorder include:

Erotomanic: Someone with this type of delusional disorder believes that another person, often someone important or famous, is in love with him or her. The person might attempt to contact the object of the delusion or stalk them.

THIS IS WHERE YOU CLEARLY FIT IN DAWG......
Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of self-worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery.

Jealous: A person with this type of delusional disorder believes that his or her spouse or sexual partner is unfaithful.

Persecutory: People with this type of delusional disorder believe that they (or someone close to them) are being mistreated, or that someone is spying on them or planning to harm them. It is not uncommon for people with this type of delusional disorder to make repeated complaints to legal authorities.

Somatic: A person with this type of delusional disorder believes that he or she has a physical defect or medical problem.

Mixed: People with this type of delusional disorder have two or more of the types of delusions listed above.

http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/delusional...

Now that you have been diagnosed, get some help.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think posting nonsense replies like this changes the fact that you are an idiot? You are a schmuck without a lick of sense in that empty skull of yours. It's kind of sad that you try to hide your blatantly obvious ignorance in even more blatantly obvious stupidity and don't have the slightest clue that you come across as nothing more then an idiot to those who read this forum.
<.giggle!.> "Franklin" you sure seem to have your shorts all wadded up for some reason! ROFL! So how many people were in the "multitude"? "Norton" didn't know, and apparently you don't know, either. Since you cannot answer the question, you attack me -- in a futile attempt to divert attention from the fact that you are not very smart. Is "Norton" your half-brother, perhaps?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Busted: 1940 Census Confirms Obama Alias; Born In 1890 ...
ROFL! Do you REALLY think that President Obama was born in 1890?_8-)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
If guns kill people then pens cause spelling mistakes,...
Guns don't kill people. Gun-huggers kill people!

http://tinyurl.com/a3649pq

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text> ... Just think, if we get rid of all our guns, how easy it would be for a country like China to invade us. I mean, no way to defend ourselves makes us ripe for the pickin' and then we could have that wonderful Liberal communistic utopia you all want.
Yeah. When China invades, I bet you will be standing out there with your .410 blazing away! ROFL!

You would be well-advised to leave national defense to our professional standing military.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Types of Delusional Disorder
THIS IS WHERE YOU CLEARLY FIT IN DAWG......
Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of self-worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery.
Jealous: A person with this type of delusional disorder believes that his or her spouse or sexual partner is unfaithful....
My sense of self-worth is quite real, and is not delusional.

As is your jealousy of me because you know that I am far smarter than you are.
Norton

Grandview, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

<quoted text>
<.giggle!.> "Franklin" you sure seem to have your shorts all wadded up for some reason! ROFL! So how many people were in the "multitude"? "Norton" didn't know, and apparently you don't know, either. Since you cannot answer the question, you attack me -- in a futile attempt to divert attention from the fact that you are not very smart. Is "Norton" your half-brother, perhaps?
May the Holy Spirit fall upon you and give you peace. I have come to the conclusion that is your only hope.

CHEERS!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton is clearly far more intelligent them you are.
For that matter a turd is more intelligent then you are. At least it knows it's a worthless piece of crap. You remain in denial even though every post you make shows you to be a worthless piece of crap.
Ya now I disagree with some of DAWG'S viewpoints, and I agree with some of yours-but he is far from ignorant. He can be abrasive when he choses--you seem to have a severe case of chafing....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,141 - 71,160 of94,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hayti Forum right now

Search the Hayti Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 3 hr layback 6,894
tracy rice pregnant on meth Wed guest 2
Glen Moore (Jan '13) Wed Anonymous 6
jonathan hurley Wed shocked 4
Heather cummings Jul 8 Huh 2
how many thanks that we should pay more tax to ... (Jun '10) Jul 8 helping neighbors 18
CNA Classes Jul 7 Mogurl 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE