Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75466 Jan 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
May the Holy Spirit fall upon you and give you peace. I have come to the conclusion that is your only hope....
May the "Bird of Paradise" fly up your nose and give you some brains! I fear that is your only hope!

#75467 Jan 20, 2013
To The Skeptics wrote:
Dawg and Poo, you both seem like you enjoy proving or disproving various things, so here is a challenge for you. Read this book "Proof of Heaven" and let me know your thoughts. You can get it through Amazon for $10-$12, including shipping. You should be able to read through it in a couple of days since you have a lot of extra time on your hands!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Proof-Heaven-Neurosurge...
I would prefer that you read the book and summarize the "proof" yourself for us. I am not really into reading mythology.

#75468 Jan 20, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm.... I'll take a look but I'm telling you now if there were empirical evidence, the info would probably be known as "greatest discovery" and be FREE!!
You are absolutely correct, "Poo"! The Amazon description says that this book tells us what happened while this guy lay in a coma. Did he die, go to "heaven" and come back? Did he meet "God"? That's just a bunch of hooey. The book is described as:

"Alexander’s recovery is a medical miracle. But the real miracle of his story lies elsewhere. While his body lay in coma, Alexander journeyed beyond this world and encountered an angelic being who guided him into the deepest realms of super-physical existence. There he met, and spoke with, the Divine source of the universe itself."

SURE HE DID! And if you buy this $8.79 book you can read all about his dreams while he was in a coma.(P.T. Barnum was correct!)

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75469 Jan 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct, "Poo"! The Amazon description says that this book tells us what happened while this guy lay in a coma. Did he die, go to "heaven" and come back? Did he meet "God"? That's just a bunch of hooey. The book is described as:
"Alexander’s recovery is a medical miracle. But the real miracle of his story lies elsewhere. While his body lay in coma, Alexander journeyed beyond this world and encountered an angelic being who guided him into the deepest realms of super-physical existence. There he met, and spoke with, the Divine source of the universe itself."
SURE HE DID! And if you buy this $8.79 book you can read all about his dreams while he was in a coma.(P.T. Barnum was correct!)
Thanks for saving me the trouble DAWG! lol...so that's te ground-shaking, breakthrough, all-enlightening book!!! With a decent imagination or the help of hallucinogens anyone could write a diatribe in the fantasy genre....He definitely offered a challenge--I'd NEVER be able to interpret such drivel as meaningful....
Proud Gun Owner

Douglas, WY

#75471 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not tell people that I am smart, for two reasons:
1. It is self-evident, and
2. I have jealous people like you who tell them for me!_8-)
1. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/columbia-mo/T...

2. See #1
Red State BAD Religion

Saint Charles, MO

#75472 Jan 20, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for saving me the trouble DAWG! lol...so that's te ground-shaking, breakthrough, all-enlightening book!!! With a decent imagination or the help of hallucinogens anyone could write a diatribe in the fantasy genre....He definitely offered a challenge--I'd NEVER be able to interpret such drivel as meaningful....
That title is right up there with Hal Lindsay's "Late Great Planet Earth" Remember the runaway best seller where Lindsey predicted the Soviet AntiChrist would have begun the Tribulation back in 1983...and we would be living right now in the Millenium

It's now classed as out of publication FICTION, an can be found in flea markests accross the Red States!
Proud Gun Owner

Douglas, WY

#75473 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, YOU are the gun-hugger who thinks that you can defeat the Chinese army with your little .410 shotgun!
Again, thanks for proving just how stupid you really are. You're making this too easy.
Proud Gun Owner

Douglas, WY

#75474 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I am quite sure that the 5 injuries on "Gun Appreciation Day" were caused by conservatives. You guys run your mouths a lot, but when it comes down to responsible behavior, you simply do not have it.
Only a guy with a small male organ would call himself "Proud Gun Owner." Psychologically, that is called "compensation" (for something which you do not have).
You apparently ARE in favor of "gun control." ROFL! Caught ya!_8-)_The more you post, the more it is obvious that you are totally clueless, and probably represent a menace to society, as well as to yourself and your friends.
So when you are posting on here you are thinking about the male parts of other posters? To each their own buddy. You got a right to be as queer as you want to be.

I would be in favor of keeping guns out of the hands of Democrats since the majority of gun violence comes from inner cities that are predominately Democrat. Not to mention the mentally insane which also happen to be Democrats, like you. It is easy to see that you are mentally insane. At the very least you are a mental midget. I mean mental "little person". Don't want to offend you with incorrect terminology. You seem very unstable as it is.
Proud Gun Owner

Douglas, WY

#75475 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Remove fear and scatological interest, and you conservative gun-huggers don't have anything left.
Again, thank you for proving just how stupid you are.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#75479 Jan 20, 2013
Red State BAD Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
That title is right up there with Hal Lindsay's "Late Great Planet Earth" Remember the runaway best seller where Lindsey predicted the Soviet AntiChrist would have begun the Tribulation back in 1983...and we would be living right now in the Millenium
It's now classed as out of publication FICTION, an can be found in flea markests accross the Red States!
Darn....
Another
Novel
;-)(anagram) clever, ain't I!!
INBREAD

Branson, MO

#75480 Jan 20, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn....
Another
Novel
;-)(anagram) clever, ain't I!!
your an inbred!
Red State BAD Religion

Saint Charles, MO

#75481 Jan 20, 2013
Proud Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, thank you for proving just how stupid you are.
Yawn...snoregasm
Red State BAD Religion

Saint Charles, MO

#75483 Jan 20, 2013
INBREAD wrote:
<quoted text>your an inbred!
West Plains ...12,000 people 12 last names
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75484 Jan 20, 2013
Red State BAD Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are taking things a little out of context! I think I have that book so I will check it out. I know Hal Lindsey well enough to know that he would not make a definite prediction. He may have said possibly such and such would happen........!

So tell me, wise one, who classified this publication as FICTION?

More of your lies??

CHEERS!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#75485 Jan 20, 2013
INBREAD wrote:
<quoted text>your an inbred!
ppffft....

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#75486 Jan 20, 2013
"Focusing on key passages in the books of Daniel, Ezekiel and Revelation, Lindsey originally suggested the possibility that these climactic events might play out in the 1980s, which he interpreted as one generation from the foundation of modern Israel in 1948
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Late,_Great_...

NORTON, have you bruised your overburdened brain cell?
obozo Struttn Dicktater

West Plains, MO

#75487 Jan 20, 2013
THANK YOU, MR. PRESIDENT!

With one heroic decision, you have saved us eight trillion times more than you ever cost us!

By resisting public pressure to build the Death Star you have saved us $850 quadrillion, according to your science adviser.

Although you pushed us $6 trillion further into debt than when you took office, this new savings is eight trillion times greater. According to calculations by Paul Krugman and Jack Lew, we are now in the black.

So why aren't you taking credit? At your press conference, you claimed you've made spending cuts already of $2.5 trillion. Pshaw. That's chump change.

Plus, you also should claim bragging rights for saving us from an assault weapon.

Unfortunately, your celebrated modesty is holding you back.

The money saved by not building the Death Star is every bit as genuine as the paltry $2.5 trillion you already claim you have cut from federal spending. So take credit for it. Quit using that ridiculous $2.5 trillion number. Tell the press that you've saved us $850 quadrillion. They'll believe you and eagerly pass the word.

As always, the media will promote your theme slavishly. For example:

Rachel Maddow will celebrate with a Princess Leia hairdo.

Ed Schultz will cross-dress as Jabba the Hutt

The New York Times will publish a list of planets you've saved from destruction by not building the Death Star.

Chris Matthews will take the nickname of Obi-Yawn.

This can become a springboard for future fiscal triumphs. For starters, how about a Presidential Commission to propose more things we can not build, to increase the savings! And to magnify the numbers, every project not built must specify union labor and mandatory prevailing wage laws. Be sure to include high-speed rail.

As your just reward for saving our economy, Mr. President, I propose that yours be the face on the $1 trillion platinum coin. And a $1 quadrillion plastic coin as well.

May the Farce be with you!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75488 Jan 20, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
"Focusing on key passages in the books of Daniel, Ezekiel and Revelation, Lindsey originally suggested the possibility that these climactic events might play out in the 1980s, which he interpreted as one generation from the foundation of modern Israel in 1948
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Late,_Great_...
NORTON, have you bruised your overburdened brain cell?
He said "might"! Nobody knows when these things will happen for sure. He never set a date! So, nooooooooooooo, my brain cells are fine. What's wrong with yours?

CHEERS!
GOP Religious FANATICS

Saint Charles, MO

#75489 Jan 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
He said "might"! Nobody knows when these things will happen for sure. He never set a date! So, nooooooooooooo, my brain cells are fine. What's wrong with yours?
CHEERS!
Sort-of-Like there "MIGHT" be a Rapture?

Norton... you prove the genius and foresight of our FOUNDING FATHERS, when they sperated Church and State....they knew our country would need to be protected from religious extreemists like you!

You Abuse the Bible and Abuse the Constitution

Count of this fact: You Will NOT Be Raptured Today
CHEERS
Happy MLK Day

Saint Charles, MO

#75490 Jan 21, 2013
obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
THANK YOU, MR. PRESIDENT!
With one heroic decision, you have saved us eight trillion times more than you ever cost us!
By resisting public pressure to build the Death Star you have saved us $850 quadrillion, according to your science adviser.
Although you pushed us $6 trillion further into debt than when you took office, this new savings is eight trillion times greater. According to calculations by Paul Krugman and Jack Lew, we are now in the black.
So why aren't you taking credit? At your press conference, you claimed you've made spending cuts already of $2.5 trillion. Pshaw. That's chump change.
Plus, you also should claim bragging rights for saving us from an assault weapon.
Unfortunately, your celebrated modesty is holding you back.
The money saved by not building the Death Star is every bit as genuine as the paltry $2.5 trillion you already claim you have cut from federal spending. So take credit for it. Quit using that ridiculous $2.5 trillion number. Tell the press that you've saved us $850 quadrillion. They'll believe you and eagerly pass the word.
As always, the media will promote your theme slavishly. For example:
Rachel Maddow will celebrate with a Princess Leia hairdo.
Ed Schultz will cross-dress as Jabba the Hutt
The New York Times will publish a list of planets you've saved from destruction by not building the Death Star.
Chris Matthews will take the nickname of Obi-Yawn.
This can become a springboard for future fiscal triumphs. For starters, how about a Presidential Commission to propose more things we can not build, to increase the savings! And to magnify the numbers, every project not built must specify union labor and mandatory prevailing wage laws. Be sure to include high-speed rail.
As your just reward for saving our economy, Mr. President, I propose that yours be the face on the $1 trillion platinum coin. And a $1 quadrillion plastic coin as well.
May the Farce be with you!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
yes thank you President Obama...
For Saving this country from these Neo Confederate Trailer Trash Extreemists...and how apropriate that you are being inaugurated for a second term...on MLK Day!!!!

The Conservative movement is in complete defeat and retreat...just like their Confederate ancestores...hahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Higher gas prices in C'ville and Hayti 1 hr get real 8
need? 1 hr wow 7
News Bank Star of the BootHeel sold 1 hr Julia Stokes Turner 37
Meth dealers 4 hr whaaa? 60
Honest Jerrys Used Trucks 9 hr Trucker 1
Adam and samantha 11 hr Kim 3
Mowing the graveyard 12 hr Citizen 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages