Marcus Bachmann

Saint Charles, MO

#75411 Jan 19, 2013
Surgeon General wrote:
<quoted text>Yellow Dawg is ahead of you in that line. Maybe you two can practice on each other.
Oh look ...Todd Aiken has joined us this morning
Dumb Ass Liberals

West Plains, MO

#75412 Jan 19, 2013
ANYONE ELSE TIRED OF GOV. CHRISTIE BROWNNOSING OBAMA?

Christie’s latest target in his jihad to protect Obama is the NRA. When he first burst on the scene many of us liked the bluntness of Christie. But now he is just a bloviating bore that brown-noses Obama in the hopes of getting more crumbs from the Federal budget.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/anyone-else-...
GOP Elephant Graveyard

Saint Charles, MO

#75413 Jan 19, 2013
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Christie’s latest target in his jihad to protect Obama is the NRA. When he first burst on the scene many of us liked the bluntness of Christie. But now he is just a bloviating bore that brown-noses Obama in the hopes of getting more crumbs from the Federal budget.
Not at all...I'm enjoying watching the GOP implode...LOL!
Working girl

Damascus, AR

#75415 Jan 19, 2013
Me Too!!!
George

United States

#75416 Jan 19, 2013
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Looks to me like the GRAND OLD party just wants to hear a one-sided tale & can easily turn against each other. Christie isn't playing by the Republican rules, so they turn on him & diss him. LOVE it - there's no way in He## they'll ever be in power again, THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!
Richard Bruce Cheney

Saint Louis, MO

#75417 Jan 19, 2013
Jo Ann Emerson had announced in December that she would resign in February. After she won the election in november. To cost the tax payers more money as she took even more money from National Rural Electric Cooperatives Association. Thanks Jo Ann ! Thank you GOP !
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#75418 Jan 19, 2013
GOP UnChristian TALIBAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton is just unhappy living the modern world isn't he?
Norton sounds like the Taliban. NO TOLERANCE for anyone except himself
Norton Instead of Polluting Topix with your lying BS ...pick up the Bible READ IT...and go to a mainstream CHRISTIAN Church ...like a Methodist or Lutheran one?
Right now Norton your givning Christians and Missouri a BAD name!
What are you a Communist? I have no tolerance for ignorant lazy people that are so self-centered they can't see the trees for the forrest. I do read the Bible. That's how you learn what the Bible says. Prove me a liar..........I dare you! You can't, because you don't know the truth. Keep looking up everything by googling! Yep, that's the place to go. AND, of course, whatever you google is always right..........wrong!!!!!

Yep, the internet IS becoming a tool of Satan!

CHEERS!
TinFoilHelmet

West Plains, MO

#75419 Jan 19, 2013

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#75420 Jan 19, 2013
Struttn Little Dicktater wrote:
International Hacker Group, Anonymous, Threatens Obama With Treason
http://www.westernjournalism.com/strange-bedf...
Paranoia runs rampant among the "conspiracy nuts." Fear is a conservative thing. If you want to energize a conservative, just tell him that something has been, or is going to be, taken away from him.

Second Amendment: phony issue ... settled by the US Supreme Court ... June 26, 2008.

#75421 Jan 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
GENESIS 11:8-9
So the Lord scaattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. That is why it was called Babel - because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.
Just a little to make you think.........!
"Norton," you cannot even cite scripture. Genesis does not say what you say it says. You just took that out of context and made most of it up. I wish you would actually read the Bible before you start saying things like this.

#75422 Jan 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure when he created you he knew what would happen. He knew that you would be an atheist! He knows everything and he knows that you could change your mind. For some reason, he keeps urging me to help you change your mind. God is dealing with you. I can tell!...
If when He created me, he knew what would happen, that relieves me of any responsibility for changing. Predestination, you know!

Why do you persist in second-guessing your god?

#75423 Jan 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
People that watch Fox News (please learn how to spell, will ya?), know more than people who don't. Know why? Because you can learn things that you never hear on the Liberal News channels....
That's true. Lies.

The Farleigh Dickinson university study which showed that people in NJ who watch "Faux News" know less about current events than people who watch NO TV at all:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/21/fox-...

They later followed up that study for the entire US, and found the same conclusion:

http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2012/confirmed/

#75424 Jan 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little test failed Dawg. Feeding the 5,000 was an act of God.......... not evolution! GEEZ! You are dumb as dirt!...
ROFL! I stated that 5000 people were in the "multitude." You naively agreed! Thus YOU FAILED MY LITTLE TEST. You have NO idea what presumably is in your Bible! You should actually READ IT on occasion!

#75427 Jan 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I don't know everything. I know one thing........ you are as ignorant as the atheist that was on Fox News tonight wanting not to have the Bible at the ignauguration. He, too, doesn't understand this country was founded on Christian principles. Of course, I doubt Obama was founded on Christian principles either!...
The "atheist" on "Fox News tonight" has every right to his personal opinion.

Bet you would squeal if President Obama used the Koran, eh?

People are not "founded" on any "principles."

#75428 Jan 19, 2013
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
I love it when the GOP eats their own.

#75429 Jan 19, 2013
TinFoilHelmet wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/01/07/god-is-not-a-christ ian-tutu-dalai-lama_n_2421553. html
Even the Pope is out after the NRA!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/19/vati...

#75430 Jan 19, 2013
Franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am amazed at how much stupidity you manage to post on a daily basis. If there was a Guinness world record for stupidity you would win it hands down without anyone even being a close second
Why, thank you, "Franklin"! That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me! I always was an over-achiever.

#75431 Jan 19, 2013
Franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
I read yours and Nortons posts. He failed nothing. He proved you wrong and now you are trying to hide it with a snide comment that is an obvious lie.
You really are stupid.
Since "Norton" failed my little test, and then YOU also failed the same test, I must conclude that neither of you know anything about the Bible.
Norton

Ava, MO

#75432 Jan 19, 2013
Marcus Bachmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look ...Todd Aiken has joined us this morning
It's not like he has anything else to do. He tried to start a grassroots movement, but the first person he tried to recruit was a woman. He went up to her and began to explain how the human body works, "Young lady, in cases of legitimate.." At this point she started beating him. When the cops got there to pull her off of him, in between breaths and swings of her fists she explained how the nice man was gonna teach her the difference between legitimate and illegitimate rape. Ole' Todd's just now shaking off the effects of the pepper spray and taser.

He's bored and can't leave the house without someone beating him...so topix.
Dumb Ass Liberals

West Plains, MO

#75433 Jan 19, 2013
Concerned citizens gathered in state capitals nationwide Saturday to rally against stricter gun control measures, days after President Barack Obama unveiled a sweeping package of federal gun control proposals.

Roughly 800 people turned out in Austin, Texas, many carrying signs with messages like “An Armed Society is a Polite Society” and “The Second Amendment Comes from God.” Police in Connecticut said about 1,000 people showed up on the capitol grounds in Hartford, about 50 miles from the site of last month’s mass shooting at Newtown’s Sandy Hook Elementary School. Roughly 2,000 turned out in New York.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/19/am...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl named bucky 30 min ha ha ha 4
Melissa Craig Partain 2 hr Gucci 5
History of Hate: Five Years of Falsehoods at NB... 3 hr and with that said 3
American Voting Guide 5 hr Yep 4
The green truck 14 hr Always knowing 1
rate my singing voice please! (Oct '12) 15 hr mwforever212 7
Early voting, so it begins.... 16 hr Yep 2
Hayti Dating
Find my Match

Hayti Jobs